Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2024, 2:16:29

Go!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2024, 2:57:19

I'll do a tech start, message me if interested in a slot.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2024, 18:44:04

Any techers besides me? I've got open fluffs 😜
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2024, 20:35:54

1 fluff available!
(•_•)

LightBringer Game profile

Jul 13th 2024, 22:38:24

I’m doing tech start too.
Hello

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2024, 0:22:25

perilous techer, full send it

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2024, 0:24:47

also 1 def slot vacant.

<--- 100% guaranteed not to get grabbed by this guy!

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 14th 2024, 0:29:05

I’ll need Allie’s as usual. Heavy on the turrets please!

Will need tech start Allies for agri, buss, res, military, weapons

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 15th 2024, 2:30:56

Tech start allies needed here as well

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2024, 5:41:39

Originally posted by Hessman123:
Tech start allies needed here as well

Welcome back brother!
(•_•)

cordycsw Game profile

Jul 17th 2024, 5:21:32

anyone else doing tech start?

send me a PM ?

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 17th 2024, 6:02:55

i looking for one more solid high turret d ally.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2024, 16:27:20

I see purple!!!!!!
(•_•)

Jul 17th 2024, 22:32:13

They have the same name, maybe they forgot they made a country lol
Hello

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 19th 2024, 2:42:01

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I see purple!!!!!!
Originally posted by LightBringer:
They have the same name, maybe they forgot they made a country lol

It was someone who forgot their original account info and then made another account, then remembered the old account info. I cannot understand why returning players keep doing this....
But, uh, yeah.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Jul 21st 2024, 0:44:06

Still need 1 IA, any takers? I typically run pretty good spal.

cordycsw Game profile

Jul 21st 2024, 2:28:40

anyone doing tech start?

im starting to tech now

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 21st 2024, 6:50:53

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

I will intel ally with you bro!

This Is SuperFly Plz DNH lol (#19)

I am also looking for a high defense ally.

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 21st 2024, 12:45:42

I’m looking for a def ally who plays with hardly any defence

One who makes great choices when selecting which targets to hit for land grabs and doesn’t over-send too much

I just miss my old def ally because I could check my relations page to see who Tmac hit and how many jets he sent and I usually had a good target that I didn’t need to spy on at all

Jul 21st 2024, 13:00:37

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

I will intel ally with you bro!

This Is SuperFly Plz DNH lol (#19)

I am also looking for a high defense ally.

Def pacts full, IA sent

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 21st 2024, 14:52:14

One who makes great choices when selecting which targets to hit for land grabs and doesn’t over-send too much

I just miss my old def ally because I could check my relations page to see who Tmac hit and how many jets he sent and I usually had a good target that I didn’t need to spy on at all

Bro retract your statement on hitting Tmacs targets. They will flag you for collusion and retroactively delete you! For sharing target info and for hitting the same targets lol

Also with the small land grab I mean player base your ally would need to LG every basically every country in the game (1 PS) per day to compete and get 40k land no?

Thanks Vic I can login in 9 hrs and accept once I get ma bonus

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 21st 2024, 20:12:01

Oh no, I think having def allies is fairly pointless unless they are skilled at grabbing and you can mutually use the alliance (viewing the alliance page) to gain intel on targets without spending turns

Plus the last time we were allies was over a year ago

Tmac was just one name I remember. I also allied for quite a while with a player who went by Ponti and he was a really good land grabber as well

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 24th 2024, 4:30:09

still looking for that good D ally. Where my usual 40m turret guys at lol

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 24th 2024, 15:39:01

Bro retract your statement on hitting Tmacs targets. They will flag you for collusion and retroactively delete you! For sharing target info and for hitting the same targets lol

Also with the small land grab I mean player base your ally would need to LG every basically every country in the game (1 PS) per day to compete and get 40k land no?

Thanks Vic I can login in 9 hrs and accept once I get ma bonus

I assume that you're trying to make a joke here, but using ally information to get a break is not collusion.

Jul 25th 2024, 8:06:25

So... what you're saying is if my ally gives me information it's not colluding?
Hello

arseVAMP

Jul 25th 2024, 13:12:31

He's saying don't be a dbag by dropping your ally and attacking them.
It's too late for you, but maybe others can learn to not be a lump of crap.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 25th 2024, 14:38:20

If the game gives you information (the number of jets out in a PS brigade) then it is not collusion.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2024, 15:45:40

King of Destruction - KOD had a website back in the day explaining how to exploit your allies info to attack them. Its a viable strategy IMO.

ItS JuSt a GaMe pEoPlE
I financially support this game; what do you do?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2024, 16:28:53

63 countries, 6 still in protection, this round land will be more challenging than previous ones.

Good luck everyone and buy my SDI haha
(•_•)

arseVAMP

Jul 25th 2024, 16:38:14

Originally posted by Requiem:
King of Destruction - KOD had a website back in the day explaining how to exploit your allies info to attack them. Its a viable strategy IMO.

ItS JuSt a GaMe pEoPlE

A strategy? Yes.
Viable? No.

I'm super glad to hear there was a website back in the day to collect dbags in one place. Neat.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2024, 17:24:45

LoL so literal. I could start playing Primary again and extract salt.

LMK arse.

arseVAMP

Jul 25th 2024, 19:15:12

LMK arse.

I'd prefer a real challenge.

Jul 25th 2024, 21:23:16

Originally posted by arseVAMP:
He's saying don't be a dbag by dropping your ally and attacking them.
It's too late for you, but maybe others can learn to not be a lump of crap.

Who? Me? I would never!
Hello

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 26th 2024, 3:01:59

I try to find ways to attack targets without spying

I guess just because the way spy strength is calculated is a bit goofy, and so you need as many spies as possible late in the game

I’d rather over send and burn through jets than waste a turn failing a spy op

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 26th 2024, 3:58:03

Originally posted by Slagpit:

If the game gives you information (the number of jets out in a PS brigade) then it is not collusion.

I was under the impression that is frowned upon that allies hit the same targets one after the other cuz that is collusion no?

For example if I am allied to KoH, Hessman, Tmac, Light Bringer we cant all gang up on the same countries to each LG them into the ground to make retaling hard right?

Now on my original question; isnt it illegal to share spy op / break info with allies? So the work around that I am learning is that I can now just see what my ally sent on his PS and save myself the effort of spying. Good trick I guess. Provided that hitting all of your allies targets is ok.

In my scenario, i idle in the primary news IRC. I can setup alerts for all of my allies country names every time that they make a PS and I can login and hit the same country within seconds of my ally and send my jets based off their PS screen without using an op.

if that is ok than I will set up my alerts and ride the coat tails of all my allies making LGs haha

Jul 26th 2024, 5:31:42

But where's the fun in that? There is so little to do here in primary already and if you take out spying and calculating breaks what's even left lol. Plus there are factors you dont know, like your allies weps. If they've got 145% and you've got 110% thats a huge difference in break!
Hello

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 26th 2024, 10:26:58

SF, if you set alerts and hit the targets your allies hit directly after they’ve hit them, then you will lose to your allies and gain far less land than they do

What I used to do is take notes of who my allies had hit and how many jets they had sent out on PS and then save that info and use it if it helped me when it made sense for me to hit that target

It makes sense to wait for DR to wear off before making your own attack, you just have to keep note of networth changes and do a bit of estimating

LB - assuming you ally with players who also finish in the top ten, then they will likely have decent weapons tech levels, and if you keep your weapons tech levels high you won’t have to worry about the variation too much

Also, I think it’s more fun to hit without knowing for sure that you will break, cuz you get a little bit of excitement when you hit that attack button :) like pulling a slot machine handle, lol

Although this strategy cost me about 5 DH hits last round

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 26th 2024, 10:30:37

But where's the fun in that? There is so little to do here in primary already and if you take out spying and calculating breaks what's even left lol. Plus there are factors you dont know, like your allies weps. If they've got 145% and you've got 110% thats a huge difference in break!

If you are not going to do four spy ops including doing an alliance spy, and spying on the targets def allies then there are going to be factors you don’t know anyways :)

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 26th 2024, 13:22:59

SF, if you set alerts and hit the targets your allies hit directly after they’ve hit them, then you will lose to your allies and gain far less land than they do

What I used to do is take notes of who my allies had hit and how many jets they had sent out on PS and then save that info and use it if it helped me when it made sense for me to hit that target

It makes sense to wait for DR to wear off before making your own attack, you just have to keep note of networth changes and do a bit of estimating

LB - assuming you ally with players who also finish in the top ten, then they will likely have decent weapons tech levels, and if you keep your weapons tech levels high you won’t have to worry about the variation too much

Also, I think it’s more fun to hit without knowing for sure that you will break, cuz you get a little bit of excitement when you hit that attack button :) like pulling a slot machine handle, lol

Although this strategy cost me about 5 DH hits last round

The issue with LGing is that as targets are limited it’s rare to find a 0 DR target if you trying to hit at 1/4 of your NW. Every target is 1 or 2 DR usually

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 26th 2024, 14:49:45

Yes, I would consider this as the main determining factor in who finishes the round in first, second, or third, etc.

We all get approx the same # of turns, so how do I get (and keep) more acres than the other competitors with the same # of turns, or with roughly the same # of attacks over the course of the round

There is a subtle art to finding a safe path to gaining more acres with your grabs than the next player

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2024, 16:14:05

Originally posted by arseVAMP:

LMK arse.

I'd prefer a real challenge.

HA HA HA
HA
HA HA
HA

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 26th 2024, 18:34:03

Originally posted by Slagpit:

I was under the impression that is frowned upon that allies hit the same targets one after the other cuz that is collusion no?

For example if I am allied to KoH, Hessman, Tmac, Light Bringer we cant all gang up on the same countries to each LG them into the ground to make retaling hard right?

Now on my original question; isnt it illegal to share spy op / break info with allies? So the work around that I am learning is that I can now just see what my ally sent on his PS and save myself the effort of spying. Good trick I guess. Provided that hitting all of your allies targets is ok.

In my scenario, i idle in the primary news IRC. I can setup alerts for all of my allies country names every time that they make a PS and I can login and hit the same country within seconds of my ally and send my jets based off their PS screen without using an op.

if that is ok than I will set up my alerts and ride the coat tails of all my allies making LGs haha

If you engage in deliberately suspicious behavior to the detriment of your own country then you are likely to find trouble with the moderators.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 26th 2024, 22:13:39

Slagpit, honest question. is it frowned upon to hit same targets as your allies or does it not matter?

Would the news camping thing get you deleted? I dont think anyone has done this but now that this thread has put the idea on various peoples minds (especially mine now that I learned that you can look at allies PS to see breaks) it should probably be addressed as good or not good i think?

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 26th 2024, 22:24:32

I thought everyone knew that you could click your relations page and click on each one of your defensive alliances and view them :P

You can even see the time until their PS returns if they’ve made more than one, and determine which PS was sent at which target based on the times

You need to figure out yourself how many units they would have lost in their attempt

Jul 27th 2024, 0:54:10

You’d be surprised and what people don’t know…. I had an ally last set ask me how I had so much land without having any jets when he looked at our alliance pact…. I messaged back telling him it only shows jets at home, which at that point was 0.
Hello

Jul 27th 2024, 1:00:45

You’d be surprised and what people don’t know…. I had an ally last set ask me how I had so much land without having any jets when he looked at our alliance pact…. I messaged back telling him it only shows jets at home, which at that point was 0.

Pretty sure that was me lol I felt dumb on that one

But if you're not willing to feel dumb sometimes, you don't learn.

Jul 27th 2024, 1:29:55

The only dumb question is the one not asked!
Hello

Hessman123 Game profile

Jul 27th 2024, 1:49:28

Actually one of my failed grabs last round was based off of intel from our def alliance :)

I didn’t account for the crazy high weapons tech percentage you had, lol 😂

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 27th 2024, 5:49:41

Ignore this. I should have read the rest of the thread before I posted.

Edited By: galleri on Jul 27th 2024, 5:53:14

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Jul 27th 2024, 7:21:38

Originally posted by galleri:
Ignore this. I should have read the rest of the thread before I posted.

What did you say??????
Hello