Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2024, 19:02:42

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
I can actually confirm this, Supes has run a rep casher for war for a long damn time.

Last few 1a and team wars I have gone in with demo farmer. I find the tech bonus to outweigh the 3 turn per attack due to the 40-50 chems that you can carry plus the nukes and cruise

VicRattlehead Game profile

Aug 27th 2024, 19:07:49

And you can eat so many missiles with more SDI

I like tyr tech for war, on alliance servers, FFO or c/i for solo.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2024, 19:20:25

I get the feeling people think demo is a bad war govt, but I think it is quite good for a protracted war on a solo server...

I don't usually play farmer, but I can see the attraction - you get full production every turn.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 27th 2024, 22:56:41

I played a bunch of demo techers and demo farmers for an ffa fight one time

Max every single tech and stock a bunch of cash and food before the war starts and you’re good to go

Edited By: Hessman123 on Aug 27th 2024, 23:09:48

LightBringer Game profile

Aug 28th 2024, 2:03:29

Originally posted by Hessman123:
I played a bunch of demo techers and demo farmers for an ffa fight one time

Max every single tech and stock a bunch of cash and food before the war starts and you’re good to go

Going on from what everyone else is saying too, isn’t basically any Strat a good war Strat if you play it right?
Hello

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 28th 2024, 2:23:04

I don’t think a Theo techer or Theo casher is good for war no matter how you play it

You’ll just be Chem’d to death

Demo is great for war because you can max tech levels, and the three turns per attack doesn’t really hurt you because you need to recover readiness anyway

Also I don’t think rep casher is that good, it can be decent if played properly but your production can get knocked out pretty easily

Aug 28th 2024, 6:56:49

Haha yeah, definitely anything Theo would be bad. But you recover readiness by sending missiles, assuming you have missiles, you get more hits in with any other gov.
Hello

Aug 28th 2024, 12:28:00

Originally posted by LightBringer:
Haha yeah, definitely anything Theo would be bad. But you recover readiness by sending missiles, assuming you have missiles, you get more hits in with any other gov.

Theo casher can be fun for 1v1 war, I smashed some people down in Express with it, but yeah not the best.

The big miss for demos in war isn't the missiles, it's spy turns. A good war country has a spy advantage on the opponents, and all the extra turns lost for spy ops is what holds a demo back.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 28th 2024, 12:46:23

My favourite was always the dictator rainbow

Dictator farmer/oiler with a lot of Indy’s

Aug 28th 2024, 13:31:27

That’s…. a lot of RoRs….
Hello

Aug 28th 2024, 13:33:08

That’s…. a lot of RoRs….

Time for war. 3 weeks after the hit isn't a retal, it's a fresh grab. I will war everyone over this. Let's fluffing go.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2024, 17:38:32

That’s…. a lot of RoRs….

Time for war. 3 weeks after the hit isn't a retal, it's a fresh grab. I will war everyone over this. Let's fluffing go.

That is actually a common reason for war on primary. I'd say it's probably 70 / 30 split with the majority allowing for retals at any point in the set, primarily because GDI protects for the whole set. RoR is always an individual's choice, but that's also why a lot of people avoid grabbing countries that look like they're capable, because even if they're small now, it's hard to outrun them forever, and if you break GDI, it can be hard to withstand a FS from someone capable (or several someones).

Aug 28th 2024, 18:18:54

I have broken gdi with most of them, got one left, we will see who brings it first. I have stock. Let’s go.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 28th 2024, 18:28:32

Dropping your own land is a bold strategy cotton

The more land you have the more production you have, seems self destructive to drop land

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2024, 18:35:36

Lot of chit chat and no Pew Pew Pew going on
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Aug 28th 2024, 18:51:15

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Vic going to be the first death ever in primary

There's literally a red country on my scores list.

Dropping your own land is a bold strategy cotton

The more land you have the more production you have, seems self destructive to drop land

I was a theo techer, switched to tyr. I have stock. I am not relying on my production to get me to the end of the set. In fact I won't be spending many turns producing. However my SPAL and my tech levels appreciated the land drop.

Everyone involved with me - your spies are a major weakness.

Iron Mike Tyson

Aug 28th 2024, 23:41:04

Originally posted by Cathankins:
I think it would be a lot more fair for the little guys to not have humanitarians block them. Once I farm a little guy I think he should be able to missiles me all set.

I agree with this.

Aug 28th 2024, 23:44:14

That’s…. a lot of RoRs….

Yeah, no. This is Primary, not Allaince, no one is policing retal times, you take them whenever you please. And that is reflected in the fact that to ROR you break GDI and that comes out worse for that person 99.9% of the time.
Hello

Aug 28th 2024, 23:47:15

That’s…. a lot of RoRs….

Yeah, no. This is Primary, not Allaince, no one is policing retal times, you take them whenever you please. And that is reflected in the fact that to ROR you break GDI and that comes out worse for that person 99.9% of the time.

And like in every server, I am demonstrating my willingness to fight for this. The rules, on a server like this, are what you can enforce.

Aug 29th 2024, 0:10:20

That’s…. a lot of RoRs….

And like in every server, I am demonstrating my willingness to fight for this. The rules, on a server like this, are what you can enforce.

Exactly, ROR is unenforceable, because you’re the one who’s forced into breaking GDI, which like I said, does not work out in your favour the vast majority of the time. It’s a dynamic built into this server.
Hello

Aug 29th 2024, 0:37:43

That’s…. a lot of RoRs….

Exactly, ROR is unenforceable, because you’re the one who’s forced into breaking GDI, which like I said, does not work out in your favour the vast majority of the time. It’s a dynamic built into this server.

I understand going in that I am at a big disadvantage. In this case, I've also got several enemies. We'll see how it shakes out.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 29th 2024, 2:04:17

Well, I wasn’t going to make anymore grabs but if you guys start warring each other I’m gonna sneak in there somewhere with a little tickle ;)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 29th 2024, 16:41:55

New strategy: break GDI on everyone and no one hits you back because they are all waiting for someone else to start the war. Is Vic a genius?

NitelL Game profile

Aug 29th 2024, 17:05:46

...I too would love to sneak a grab in once the war begins...

I guess right now those folks are in the "storing turns" phase.

Aug 29th 2024, 19:02:16

Originally posted by Slagpit:
New strategy: break GDI on everyone and no one hits you back because they are all waiting for someone else to start the war. Is Vic a genius?

Yeah, if I knew this would be the reaction so far I would have planned differently.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 29th 2024, 19:03:59

He didn’t just RoR, he also switched his government and dropped acres and I’m assuming he also prepared for a war

It’s possible the other players are just choosing to ignore him for now because he already torpedoed his own country?

Aug 30th 2024, 0:13:58

He didn’t just RoR, he also switched his government and dropped acres and I’m assuming he also prepared for a war

It’s possible the other players are just choosing to ignore him for now because he already torpedoed his own country?

Exactly, he’s already destroyed his own country for them. They don’t need to do anything haha.
Hello

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 30th 2024, 17:36:59

Btw,

Does anyone want to have a defensive alliance with 50,000,000 turrets?

Aug 30th 2024, 18:57:54

Btw,

Oh hey, I think I know who you are haha

It's kind of annoying that the ingame text in the spy center leads you to believe you can declare war on someone to demo them, but you cannot. I did not realize that.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 30th 2024, 19:36:43

I’m #5

We’ve been chatting a bit ingame

Aug 30th 2024, 19:47:19

Oh, well then I was wrong. Good luck on the alliance, I think I'm a bad candidate. Buy my food so I can carry out the plan. :)

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 30th 2024, 22:42:40

I dunno what you’re planning but I’ll buy food as I need it cuz it spoils otherwise

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 30th 2024, 23:58:33

Btw,

I have 71m turret equivalent to block Cathankins all jet retal so pact sent Hessman. With your ally bonus and my other ally I am nearing 100m turret defence.

He best be stocking up jets!

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 31st 2024, 1:46:53

Thanks, finally got a def ally, lol

I think I asked everyone ingame and asked on here at least 5-6 times and it only took 50 days or so into the round ….

I do hope my friend and my favourite player Mr. Cathankins is still able to retal you though, with his skill he’ll be able to buy the jets to get er done

You shouldn’t grab those big fat cashers I don’t think

Rockets276 Game profile

Aug 31st 2024, 1:52:06

I 2nd that. Cat is a very skilled player and friend of mine as well and he's at his best as a casher. Do not doubt him....

Aug 31st 2024, 12:04:36

Thanks, finally got a def ally, lol

I think I asked everyone ingame and asked on here at least 5-6 times and it only took 50 days or so into the round ….

I do hope my friend and my favourite player Mr. Cathankins is still able to retal you though, with his skill he’ll be able to buy the jets to get er done

You shouldn’t grab those big fat cashers I don’t think

You never asked me!
Hello

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 31st 2024, 12:35:32

Yea I did. I asked you ingame on Aug 22nd you replied that you were pretty good already

Aug 31st 2024, 13:13:13

Yea I did. I asked you ingame on Aug 22nd you replied that you were pretty good already

Oh, you did too, carry on. This may be a dumb question, but how did you see the message you had sent?
Hello

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 31st 2024, 19:11:24

Originally posted by Rockets276:
I 2nd that. Cat is a very skilled player and friend of mine as well and he's at his best as a casher. Do not doubt him....

I used to be friends with Cath until he stabbed me in the back…. I know him well. Last round he didn’t retal me because “it wasn’t worth his time” aka he couldn’t buy up the jets without screwing his finish.

This time out of pure pride he will try to retal I am sure. But don’t under estimate me either; I am the games most decorated all time record holder for warring and netting. My high IQ and vast skills in conjunction with my amazing defense Allies who have a combined 80m turrets + my defensive 4.5% bonus points + 150% weapons tech and my 70m turret equivalent and my ultra high IQ make me feel secure about a DH. I will continue to accumulate turrets in anticipation of said retal.

The only issue I see is that if he does break he will be farmed hard AF and be knocked out of his precious top 10.

I am sure he would like to post and refute these claims of mine but I believe he got banned again for his religious beliefs on AT earlier in the week.

*post typed from my paid off Mega Yacht docked in Saint Barthélemy via text to speech on solid 69k gold & diamond encrusted iPhone 17 (to be released to the poor in Q3 2027)

Edited By: Slagpit on Aug 31st 2024, 20:03:46. Reason: stop posting details about other people's countries

Dallas Game profile

Aug 31st 2024, 19:19:48

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Btw,

I have 71m turret equivalent to block Cathankins all jet retal so pact sent Hessman. With your ally bonus and my other ally I am nearing 100m turret defence.

He best be stocking up jets!

Dallas Game profile

Aug 31st 2024, 19:31:37

I have to ask .. I dont play and havent ever played any servers played except FFA since mehuls 1st set..Did play a week on team 20 years AGO AND THE TEAM didnt make a single hit to kill the guy that suicided them so I killed the guy and then quit.. To me that many turrets is impressive.. and to be able to break em is even more so IMO....is this normal in these one country person servers? I'd really like to know..
its is a serious question !! THX

Aug 31st 2024, 20:03:13

Originally posted by Dallas:
I have to ask .. I dont play and havent ever played any servers played except FFA since mehuls 1st set..Did play a week on team 20 years AGO AND THE TEAM didnt make a single hit to kill the guy that suicided them so I killed the guy and then quit.. To me that many turrets is impressive.. and to be able to break em is even more so IMO....is this normal in these one country person servers? I'd really like to know..
its is a serious question !! THX

For the top countries, yes. In this server, there aren't that many targets to landgrab, so people try to "outrun the retal" when they hit. Eventually the larger countries are able to separate themselves to a degree that some of the smaller countries can't retaliate.

Dallas Game profile

Aug 31st 2024, 20:31:36

Thank u sir... very impressive numbers, so congrats to people that can do that

Sep 1st 2024, 2:03:40

That’s…. a lot of RoRs….

So what exactly in your opinion is the retal window? 48 hours?
Hello

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 1st 2024, 2:12:01

Vic is learning that the retal window is the entire round as he waits for several players to respond after breaking gdi on them

Sep 1st 2024, 3:47:02

That’s…. a lot of RoRs….

So what exactly in your opinion is the retal window? 48 hours?

I see 1 week as entirely reasonable on this server, and in fact accepted retals this set that occurred in that timeframe.
Vic is learning that the retal window is the entire round as he waits for several players to respond after breaking gdi on them

Yeah, I couldn've done a few things better for sure, still working on it though

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 1st 2024, 14:19:42

I see this server as having the retal window for the entirety of the round.

However, sometimes I accept and sometimes I don’t accept said retal. Just depends on how frisky I am feeling…

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2024, 2:00:51

#13 is putting on a master class on what to do after you get LG’d

Too many players let a grab from a fellow top player rattle them and change their strategy completely, they start playing their turns differently

The best way to handle it (in my opinion) is to continue playing your game and just keep growing daily

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 2nd 2024, 6:29:50

Too many players let a grab from a fellow top player rattle them and change their strategy completely, they start playing their turns differently

The best way to handle it (in my opinion) is to continue playing your game and just keep growing daily

but my friend #13 also taking some missiles :(

Sep 2nd 2024, 11:44:21

Masterclass? Literally every top player does this, almost no one gets rattled. Why do you think there are always people here moaning about 'retal' windows? Because all the top players just keep playing and take the retal weeks later when they are both insignificantly fatter. We're having a whole discussion here based on that. #21 took his retal straight away, but aside from that, #18 waited 19 days, #6 waited 21, #42 waited 29 days, #36 waited 26 days, and #2 waited 30 days. Thats 5 players out of 6 biding their time. Waiting is the norm.
Hello