Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:34:51

There’s not much a player can do as a rep casher cash start if a big techer decides to start farming like that. You can wreck them later but there is no way to stop the onslaught early enough to save your set. For the time being tech starts rule the roost for that reason alone.

When there were more players and a greater chance of not getting farmed I think the cash start rules but with the lack of land now it sticks out like a sore thumb having all that land and guarantees you are a target. Especially if you are a player name known to farm guys like the top players tend to to.

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:35:37

Originally posted by Hessman123:
One of them fascists you mentioned (possibly) doesn’t have any rigs at all, or hardly any

I think I remember that but I can’t say for sure, you’d have to spy them yourself to be certain

I have to be careful what I say big brother is watching

No Ingame Info

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:36:35

Quick everyone build rigs now that you know!

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:36:48

And no coordination either

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:38:16

Relax, I got you guys as I am merciful…..

En Route: 1,675,346 Oil Barrels on sale for $620 each (Arrive in 4.5 hours)

No price gouging from me. Discounts for everyone

AndrewMose Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:43:27

Originally posted by Cathankins:
There’s not much a player can do as a rep casher cash start if a big techer decides to start farming like that. You can wreck them later but there is no way to stop the onslaught early enough to save your set. For the time being tech starts rule the roost for that reason alone.

When there were more players and a greater chance of not getting farmed I think the cash start rules but with the lack of land now it sticks out like a sore thumb having all that land and guarantees you are a target. Especially if you are a player name known to farm guys like the top players tend to to.

My typical fault is to assume they are trying to maximize their NW finish. If they were, then they would clearly stop at 1 attack on any capable target (even if they don't know who the person is). Unfortunately at this point even without going to war the country that took advantage of my cash start couldn't keep up and isn't worth taking the retals on.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:55:05

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Relax, I got you guys as I am merciful…..

En Route: 1,675,346 Oil Barrels on sale for $620 each (Arrive in 4.5 hours)

No price gouging from me. Discounts for everyone

That’s about half price from what I sold my xtra oil at :)

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 15:09:00

Quick everyone build rigs now that you know!

This is what I’ve always found amusing about the policing of speech and the policing of messages on this server

If a player were to message or post ingame info, the only way to know for sure if that player is lying or telling the truth would be to spend the turns to spy and find out for yourself

If someone sends you a message and says “hey bud, you should hit x target because he’s big and fat and low on defence” it’s tough to tell if that person is being honest or deceitful without finding out for yourself

Perhaps they have ulterior motives for their message and hitting that target is actually a terrible idea for you?

I dunno, the whole thing just seems silly

LightBringer Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 15:45:44

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Like 5 people have broken GDI on AndrewMose lol

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
I'm not proud of my effort this set...but I don't believe anyone in the top 10 has broken GDI on me...and if they do I will do my best to make sure they don't finish in the top 10.

Yah, its not 5, its 3, and there has already been missiles exchanged between 2 of those. No one in the top 10 would be dumb enough to break GDI on Andrew and it looks like most are smart enough not to even make a single landgrab.
Hello

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 16:06:40

That player that attacked andrew likes to Target netters. Check his express history, if that’s the same guy he just suicides netters end of set usually.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2024, 16:19:45

Originally posted by NitelL:
...and for this set, we have Link and Arthos as our biggest FFOs!

I hope they've gone rig-heavy given this market.

Negative on one of them 😆
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 24th 2024, 12:00:16

Lmfao at that last grab. Legit the dumbest grab I’ve ever seen in the game.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Aug 24th 2024, 13:09:44

That player that attacked andrew likes to Target netters. Check his express history, if that’s the same guy he just suicides netters end of set usually.

It's Ratski?

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 24th 2024, 14:20:46

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

It's Ratski?

https://www.earthempires.com/profile/78051/primary

https://www.earthempires.com/profile/78051/express

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 24th 2024, 15:15:14

The best idea would be to watch Andrew’s Country and PS whoever breaks GDI on him next cuz he gonna take the missiles lol

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 24th 2024, 17:13:26

I’ve thought about hitting him twice just to see what would happen

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 25th 2024, 2:15:45

Originally posted by Hessman123:
I’ve thought about hitting him twice just to see what would happen

Haha me 2 but I’ll wait for more to break GDI cuz then it’s a game of Russian roulette.

Ei 8 people break GDi. Does he absolutely destroy one of the 8. Or does he spread it out lol

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 25th 2024, 4:24:07

So I had a guy (who I have yet to hit) that I failed a spy op on message me telling me that he will go all jets to retal me. That message alone is provocation enough for me to LG him tomorrow after I get my next cash injection to buy additional jets to break all his turrets.

Anyways, the point of this post is to give you, the reader, a friendly reminder. Perhaps you may have forgotten or you are new and don’t know my brand of IDGAF attitude. If you go all jets to retal me I will ROR. It will be decisive and it will be huge as D Trump would say.

Just putting it out there so that there isn’t any hurt feelings from whoever loses their precious top 10 finish by choosing war.

Enjoy the last 16 days of LGing and retaling :)

xoxo

SuperFly your favorite jerk

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 25th 2024, 4:29:51

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 25th 2024, 13:47:47

The last 5 countries are all strong enough to retal you so you were going to not last until the end anyways. We all knew that already.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 25th 2024, 16:54:42

It’s possible that those countries become strong enough to retal but I wouldn’t say that the last 5 countries are all strong enough to retal

I mean, none of them have made a successful retal yet at all and at least one is exchanging missiles with other countries currently

I always try to retal asap because it sucks to be without the land and the production for too many days, also other battles may pop up along the way

Aug 25th 2024, 17:07:22

So I had a guy (who I have yet to hit) that I failed a spy op on message me telling me that he will go all jets to retal me. That message alone is provocation enough for me to LG him tomorrow after I get my next cash injection to buy additional jets to break all his turrets.

Anyways, the point of this post is to give you, the reader, a friendly reminder. Perhaps you may have forgotten or you are new and don’t know my brand of IDGAF attitude. If you go all jets to retal me I will ROR. It will be decisive and it will be huge as D Trump would say.

Just putting it out there so that there isn’t any hurt feelings from whoever loses their precious top 10 finish by choosing war.

Enjoy the last 16 days of LGing and retaling :)

xoxo

SuperFly your favorite jerk

I, too, am happy to turn a promising netting set into a warring set.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2024, 17:59:50

RAWR
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 25th 2024, 18:21:36

The last 5 countries are all strong enough to retal you so you were going to not last until the end anyways. We all knew that already.

Are they strong enough to buy 25m jets and still have enough turrets to defend against my 20m jets? That is the question.

All jetters will be disrespected over and over again by me. Alerts are always enabled so if you break GDI I will be on with 10 seconds to block your hits and smack you down like I do in express….
Guys who have as many turrets as jets will be respected.

One of the last 5 guys I hit did message me and out of respect for this great, honorable, player I wouldn’t ROR even if he went all jets cuz he is a man of honor.

Any other person, if you don’t identify yourself than I don’t know you, so I owe you nothing but a few RORs.

Vic you are a good man and I like your style. I guess you play the same way I do; as men who has nothing to lose and everything to gain!

War or Net that is my victims decision and either way I am having fun so regardless of choice I will be smiling.

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 25th 2024, 18:25:59

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 25th 2024, 20:01:57

Yes

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 25th 2024, 20:07:50

All jetter could just sell their jets and hold turns. It’s simply impossible to protect your country from these big elite players once you break GDI. You have to guard multiple fronts (Troops and tanks and turrets etc) and they only have to finance one to break.

The big cashers you grabbed can easily retal. One of them is me and if you break GDI on me it’s a wrap. We will see about all that big talk. I have expected and prepared for this exact scenario luckily for you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2024, 20:27:02

/me turns on the popcorn machine
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 25th 2024, 20:54:46

All jetter could just sell their jets and hold turns. It’s simply impossible to protect your country from these big elite players once you break GDI. You have to guard multiple fronts (Troops and tanks and turrets etc) and they only have to finance one to break.

The big cashers you grabbed can easily retal. One of them is me and if you break GDI on me it’s a wrap. We will see about all that big talk. I have expected and prepared for this exact scenario luckily for you.

You wanna go again huh? You know that my talk is legit. As Long as I take you or anyone else down that is fine by me….

Btw we went down this road together and I have gone down this road a few times with other players

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 25th 2024, 22:45:21

/me switches production to 100% jets

lol 😂

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2024, 14:32:16

Are they strong enough to buy 25m jets and still have enough turrets to defend against my 20m jets? That is the question.

no

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 26th 2024, 14:33:11

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

no

Based on your retal that you made less than 69 seconds ago you are butt naked as confirmed by my op. You sir are asking for it!

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 26th 2024, 14:35:45

As usual cat hankins was right again

How shocking!

I like this routine we have

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2024, 14:51:01

no

Based on your retal that you made less than 69 seconds ago you are butt naked as confirmed by my op. You sir are asking for it!

I respect your hit, I think you expected (wanted?) the retal :) I hope I did not disappoint.

I've calculated the risk of RoR, I don't *think* I am farmland (but I could be proven wrong).

I decided to take the chance., I wonder if anyone else will have the balls to :)

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 26th 2024, 14:57:15

Based ugo

Rockets276 Game profile

Aug 26th 2024, 15:49:20

I think there is a few more retals going that way yet....

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 26th 2024, 16:11:33

Originally posted by Rockets276:
I think there is a few more retals going that way yet....

I can get in a war right now and prevent said retals from
Happening as I’ll be in DR….

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2024, 16:36:37

I think pumping defense and making big hits that require even bigger retals, in dry oil market is a viable strat. High risk high reward.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 26th 2024, 16:56:54

I’m sure Ugo would be kind enough to wait 48 hours before making his first strike

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 26th 2024, 17:00:55

I think pumping defense and making big hits that require even bigger retals, in dry oil market is a viable strat. High risk high reward.

Yea absolutely

I’ve played this round much differently, making much bigger grabs and playing defence

Usually would try to bottom feed only and avoid hitting anyone over 10k acres

Can’t do that anymore, this round has a lot less players than I’ve seen before

Aug 26th 2024, 17:07:52

War is coming. How many people can I take on at once?

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 26th 2024, 17:11:54

And the player base is only gonna get smaller.
The issue is that some of you need to grow some balls and just identify who you are via your country.

A lot of u hide under new country names, you don’t post your country when looking for allies and then you get all butt hurt when I LG you and you send messages asking why I hit you and how you are player X.

GTFOH how I am I supposed to know who you are and what your historical prowness is.

Aug 26th 2024, 17:14:37

LOL I love it :) SF has in fact (almost) always identified himself, I R WoG SuperFly was in every server for years

I use a very easily discernible naming scheme

Some others also do that easy naming scheme, or identify themselves

I don't care if you want to hit me, just be aware that finishing high on the leaderboards is only one way for some of us to have fun. :)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 26th 2024, 17:20:39

All jetters will be disrespected over and over again by me. Alerts are always enabled so if you break GDI I will be on with 10 seconds to block your hits and smack you down like I do in express….
Guys who have as many turrets as jets will be respected.

One of the last 5 guys I hit did message me and out of respect for this great, honorable, player I wouldn’t ROR even if he went all jets cuz he is a man of honor.

Any other person, if you don’t identify yourself than I don’t know you, so I owe you nothing but a few RORs.

Vic you are a good man and I like your style. I guess you play the same way I do; as men who has nothing to lose and everything to gain!

War or Net that is my victims decision and either way I am having fun so regardless of choice I will be smiling.

Not that it matters, but for the record I respect this point of view quite a bit. It's a very manly way to play. You'd be a pretty cool guy if you can resist your Express temptations!

Edited By: Slagpit on Aug 26th 2024, 17:49:52

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 26th 2024, 17:25:42

How shocking!

We know that you are daimon hellstrom (#32). Don’t make me take you from river to the sea lol

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 26th 2024, 18:18:04

Originally posted by Slagpit:

Not that it matters, but for the record I respect this point of view quite a bit. It's a very manly way to play. You'd be a pretty cool guy if you can resist your Express temptations!

I am what Cathankins refers to as an Alpha. I dare say the ultimate earth empires alpha if we are being honest with my trajectory of country names across multiple servers and always outting my country for many years.

Also, Mr. Slagpit, I actually R a really cool guy. U should join us in Mercs. I bet you and I would hit it off. Mercs and their netting tag Evo house all the coolest people and the coolest mods so you would fit right in! ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2024, 18:26:07

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 27th 2024, 12:11:53

How shocking!

We know that you are daimon hellstrom (#32). Don’t make me take you from river to the sea lol

You will find out very quickly how strong a fully built 40k acre war casher is.

Aug 27th 2024, 13:07:14

Originally posted by Slagpit:

I am what Cathankins refers to as an Alpha. I dare say the ultimate earth empires alpha if we are being honest with my trajectory of country names across multiple servers and always outting my country for many years.

Also, Mr. Slagpit, I actually R a really cool guy. U should join us in Mercs. I bet you and I would hit it off. Mercs and their netting tag Evo house all the coolest people and the coolest mods so you would fit right in! ;)

Isn't slag already in Evo? That's where all the old RED players (besides me I guess) are now right?

Aug 27th 2024, 15:26:31

If you can afford to wait for it, I've got 10M bushels en route at a significant discount from the current market price

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 27th 2024, 18:32:58

How shocking!

You will find out very quickly how strong a fully built 40k acre war casher is.

Are you new around here? I have been playing Rep casher as a war Strat since I played in IX 75 years ago. To date I am the only person on all of the arranged and non arranged wars in alliance to go in with a rep casher with war stock….

Aug 27th 2024, 18:45:57

I can actually confirm this, Supes has run a rep casher for war for a long damn time.