Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 27th 2024, 15:13:42

Originally posted by LightBringer:
Originally posted by galleri:
Ignore this. I should have read the rest of the thread before I posted.

What did you say??????

she was probably threatening to delete me again :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2024, 17:32:51

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by galleri:
Ignore this. I should have read the rest of the thread before I posted.

What did you say??????

she was probably threatening to delete me again :(

She has a strong delete game....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 1st 2024, 12:22:27

What the heck is the point of this new section on the spy report called - “Calc SS Def In Turrets”

What is the purpose of this because it isn’t accurate and it doesn’t work, I tried to use it today on a grab and failed

Calc SS Def In Turrets said that the guy had 1.6 mil total defence and I sent 1.3 mil jets on a PS with 135% weapons tech and failed

VicRattlehead Game profile

Aug 1st 2024, 12:31:56

Originally posted by Hessman123:
What the heck is the point of this new section on the spy report called - “Calc SS Def In Turrets”

What is the purpose of this because it isn’t accurate and it doesn’t work, I tried to use it today on a grab and failed

Calc SS Def In Turrets said that the guy had 1.6 mil total defence and I sent 1.3 mil jets on a PS with 135% weapons tech and failed

It doesn't account for allies.

LightBringer Game profile

Aug 1st 2024, 13:37:38

I was going to ask the same thing! WTF is that??! I tried it twice (both countries had no allies) and failed both times.
Hello

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 1st 2024, 13:49:39

You have to make sure to use standard strikes. You guys probally uses the planned strikes and all the planning involves gives them time to up their defense. A lot of players have made the mistake of using a PS instead of a SS and paid the price.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2024, 13:50:29

It also doesn't include any 10% oversend or your government.

Aug 1st 2024, 14:33:41

FFS. What the hell is the point of even having it doesn't include the 10%?
Hello

AndrewMose Game profile

Aug 1st 2024, 17:14:22

I bounced an attack earlier this set as well forgetting to send the 10% extra. I did account for the allies in that situation though. The most complicated part though is the difference between "Calc SS Def In Turrets" & "Min Jets Hit"...don't use the wrong one they aren't the same.

Aug 1st 2024, 21:29:03

Trying to one up me eh! Well I forgot to switch from Monarchy to Communism till 3 days ago!
Hello

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 1st 2024, 22:58:00

Lol @ LB .. I was going to ask you about that during the tech start but I figured you knew what you were doing

Aug 2nd 2024, 0:57:22

Lol @ LB .. I was going to ask you about that during the tech start but I figured you knew what you were doing

Why did you say something!!!! SMH
Hello

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 2nd 2024, 5:07:16

It summarizes all of the information available in the spy op. Not all players use the same 10% oversend factor so that's not included.

Aug 2nd 2024, 6:26:29

Originally posted by Slagpit:
It summarizes all of the information available in the spy op. Not all players use the same 10% oversend factor so that's not included.

Yes they do, it’s built into the game, if you don’t oversend you fail. And if it’s a function hard wired into the games coding, it should be included as part of the “all information available”.
Hello

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 12:34:19

I’m now leaving my weapons tech completely out of my equation, which is like calculating a 30% bonus for the defender :) 2/2 so far using that equation.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 2nd 2024, 13:38:50

Yes they do, it’s built into the game, if you don’t oversend you fail. And if it’s a function hard wired into the games coding, it should be included as part of the “all information available”.

This is not correct. Try testing on alpha FFA if you have doubts.

Aug 2nd 2024, 14:09:45

Is it a thing to wait until people get a little fatter to go gonzo grabbing on this server? Am I overdoing it early? Am I using up all the good targets by hitting 1-2 PS daily right now?

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 19:17:02

I like to wait to hit countries if I can see that they are going to be able to grow nicely

While taking advantage and hitting the ones that will fall out of HR range as much as I can

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 9th 2024, 2:36:18

Playing casher a lot makes you forget how much easier it is to play casher versus other strategies,

I can’t play turns now because I’m waiting for goods to sell on the market

Also, buy my jets they shiny af

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2024, 2:42:42

Playing casher a lot makes you forget how much easier it is to play casher versus other strategies,

I can’t play turns now because I’m waiting for goods to sell on the market

Also, buy my jets they shiny af

Only if they run on diesel, I heard they're more economical...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2024, 3:21:18

Diesel gas, folks, it's tremendous. It’s absolutely fantastic for our trucks, our factories—our entire economy, really. We're talking about the backbone of American industry. It's incredible how important it is. And you know, under my administration, we were all about energy independence. We wanted to make sure that America wasn't just relying on other countries for its fuel. We were drilling, we were producing, we were making sure that diesel was plentiful and affordable. It’s a great fuel, believe me. It’s strong, it’s reliable, and it keeps our economy moving forward.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 10th 2024, 13:21:09

Sooooo does anyone need a def ally?

I’m still looking for a good one

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2024, 19:19:04

Originally posted by D Trump:
Diesel gas, folks, it's tremendous. It’s absolutely fantastic for our trucks, our factories—our entire economy, really. We're talking about the backbone of American industry. It's incredible how important it is. And you know, under my administration, we were all about energy independence. We wanted to make sure that America wasn't just relying on other countries for its fuel. We were drilling, we were producing, we were making sure that diesel was plentiful and affordable. It’s a great fuel, believe me. It’s strong, it’s reliable, and it keeps our economy moving forward.

Diesel isn't a gas you fluffing donut!
(•_•)

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2024, 3:31:35

Oh, I see, very funny. Diesel isn’t gas, folks, I get it. But let’s not get bogged down in the details. We’re talking about energy, and I’ve been a tremendous success with energy, believe me. So let’s focus on making things work, not on calling names. But I appreciate the enthusiasm!

Aug 12th 2024, 9:50:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

What Americans call gas isn't a gas either, it's a liquid!
Hello

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 13th 2024, 1:12:26

I like Trump’s answer when asked how he would fix the economy, he said “Drill baby, drill”

Many Americans haven’t travelled to other oil rich nations, and they should, because they would realize how much is being stolen from them by the woke green energy morons.

American cities are mostly in a state of decay, infastructure sucks, transit sucks, while there are cities around the world that will make you think you time travelled to the future

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 13th 2024, 1:14:08

Anyway, speaking of oil, with prices around $600-$800 these days it would make sense for all of y’all to buy my tanks for sale and use them for your planned strikes :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 1:43:27

What Americans call gas isn't a gas either, it's a liquid!

That's because they're too lazy to utilize language properly, gasoline is what it should be called but they say gas because gasoline is too much work to for them.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 1:53:41

I like Trump’s answer when asked how he would fix the economy, he said “Drill baby, drill”

Many Americans haven’t travelled to other oil rich nations, and they should, because they would realize how much is being stolen from them by the woke green energy morons.

American cities are mostly in a state of decay, infastructure sucks, transit sucks, while there are cities around the world that will make you think you time travelled to the future

To be fair the energy sector has the biggest impact on the economy, when we were energy independent oil was cheaper, cheaper oil means lower prices on everything that is linked to oil....from fuel to water bottles, for those of you who aren't aware..... plastics are an oil product amongst other things we use on a daily basis, so naturally that's the reason as to why when oil prices go up, along for the ride goes cost of goods and eventually cost of living.
(•_•)

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 2:11:26

Exactly right! Under my administration, the United States achieved energy independence for the first time in decades. We unleashed American energy, which led to lower oil prices and, as a result, lower costs for everyday goods. The current administration has reversed these policies, leading to skyrocketing energy prices and inflation. We need to get back to American energy dominance to bring down the cost of living for hardworking Americans!

fizzloges Game profile

Aug 13th 2024, 2:36:41

test 123

nice forums working!

Anyways, stop attacking my def allies, my turrets are on fire!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 2:41:05

Originally posted by fizzloges:
test 123

nice forums working!

Perhaps you need better allies?
(•_•)

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 4:23:14

test 123

nice forums working!

Perhaps you need better allies?

Well, let me tell you, I’ve always had the best people around me—tremendous, loyal allies. I choose people who are smart and who get results. We’ve accomplished so much, and despite all the challenges, we’ve had great support. If there’s a problem, it’s not about the allies; it’s about the direction and leadership. And frankly, I’ve always said that we need strong, bold leadership to make things happen. That’s what we did, and that’s why we were successful.

Aug 20th 2024, 11:40:18

test 123

nice forums working!

The trick is to no have no allies, then you wont lose anything when they get hit!
Hello

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2024, 13:26:04

Well, you know, that’s one way to look at it. But the fact is, I’ve always believed in making America strong. You need allies, but you need strong allies who respect you and don’t take advantage of you. We’re not going to be taken for a ride, folks. We’re going to make smart deals, we’re going to be respected again, and we’re going to put America first. But no, you don’t just throw your friends under the bus. You make sure they’re real friends, and you always win in the end.

Aug 20th 2024, 13:44:51

Guys, please do not buy my bushels. Those are supposed to be stock. The profit margin would be pretty insane, I bought a lot of them in the 30s, but still and all I'd prefer not to suddenly have several billions on hand right now.

Aug 20th 2024, 13:45:12

Also, farmers, wth man, get your fluff together. Food is expensive, get some to the market already!

Rockets276 Game profile

Aug 21st 2024, 0:15:24

These prices are nothing compared to 2 sets ago.....

Aug 21st 2024, 1:45:33

Yeah, I get it, they've been worse.

I was getting a little worried when 500k of my $99/per stockpile started selling.

Also, if anyone missed the whole ass thread I made about it, I need a tech ally. One of the techers in the t10. Message me. :)

NitelL Game profile

Aug 21st 2024, 2:07:46

I did buy those premium bushels - wasn't looking too closely, so consider it a donation!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2024, 3:10:16

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Yeah, I get it, they've been worse.

I was getting a little worried when 500k of my $99/per stockpile started selling.

Also, if anyone missed the whole ass thread I made about it, I need a tech ally. One of the techers in the t10. Message me. :)

For future reference, don't put any bushels you don't want sold for less than $120+
(•_•)

Aug 21st 2024, 15:20:22

Yeah, lesson learned, fortunately I only learned it to the tune of about 1800k bushels, could've been a disastrophe. Don't know what I'd have done with all that cash.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 12:06:12

It looks like I still need to find a competent defensive ally

I’ve had a few different ones but they can’t keep up, I thought the last one would have been good but I thought wrong 😑

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 13:05:43

Some good landgrabs being made. No way they will backfire down the road in spectacular fashion.

Aug 22nd 2024, 13:42:18

Like 5 people have broken GDI on AndrewMose lol

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:10:07

I think you need to complete Kindergarten and master counting to 10 prior to making statements like that

AndrewMose Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:21:21

I'm not proud of my effort this set...but I don't believe anyone in the top 10 has broken GDI on me...and if they do I will do my best to make sure they don't finish in the top 10.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:22:41

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Some good landgrabs being made. No way they will backfire down the road in spectacular fashion.

I think the fireworks are coming soon with the big retals

Three very large commie Indy’s will need to sell lots of military

The only question will be the oil market, when you have multiple cashers and techers all trying to send 20-30 million jet retals it could be difficult to find the oil

With the dwindling player pool there is a need for a skilled and dedicated Fascist farmer/oiler each set it seems

NitelL Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:25:16

...and for this set, we have Link and Arthos as our biggest FFOs!

I hope they've gone rig-heavy given this market.

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 22nd 2024, 14:31:46

One of them fascists you mentioned (possibly) doesn’t have any rigs at all, or hardly any

I think I remember that but I can’t say for sure, you’d have to spy them yourself to be certain

I have to be careful what I say big brother is watching