Verified:

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2024, 12:24:45

I mentioned that country because he is the only one who’s passed 50k acres

50k has always been a bit of a magic number,

If you’re still in the game with a chance to win you typically look and compare yourself to all the others with 50k+

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Sep 2nd 2024, 14:21:20

Not like I want to wait out a retal.. I tech start, so I was very small when #11 hit me.. I couldn't possibly retal in a short time without suiciding.. on retalling top players, suiciding to get a retal is asking for trouble.. so might as well be discipline and climb the ranks slowly and then make the retal when I'm confident of doing so without over-exposing myself.. I always retal anyone who hit me in the round (unless I totally forgot about it), so nth personal

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 2nd 2024, 16:53:41

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
Not like I want to wait out a retal.. I tech start, so I was very small when #11 hit me.. I couldn't possibly retal in a short time without suiciding.. on retalling top players, suiciding to get a retal is asking for trouble.. so might as well be discipline and climb the ranks slowly and then make the retal when I'm confident of doing so without over-exposing myself.. I always retal anyone who hit me in the round (unless I totally forgot about it), so nth personal

Delphinus is also a player with testicular fortitude who uses the same country name every round. If you look at his news, I did not land grab him. I wonder why....

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 2nd 2024, 17:20:16

Delphinus does indeed tag. I use Megadeth stuff for my names, so I will be easy to find most sets too.

I will state publicly on the record that I handled things poorly this set. I was transporting expectations from other servers to this one, and it clearly doesn't play the same for many reasons. Some people told me this, I had to "see" it I guess.

I don't think my "retal policy" is one of the things I did wrong. I will continue to do my utmost to enforce it for as long as I am on Primary. A week is reasonable. I'll be better prepared for all contingencies next time.

The rest of this set feels kind of pointless. I will attempt to be a good ally the rest of the way for everyone, that's it. That's my goal the rest of the way.

Waddi - you're probably going to be the only one I don't get. Should've gotten you first. That was my biggest unforced error.

Sep 2nd 2024, 17:21:14

...Unless someone just wants to fight. Dance card is apparently open.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 2nd 2024, 23:09:54

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
...Unless someone just wants to fight. Dance card is apparently open.

#32 wants a slice of your ass!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 3rd 2024, 0:00:07

It's day 5 with no action in Vic's country. His troops continue to wonder why they were drafted in the first place. It's tough living under a tyrannical government.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2024, 1:02:35

Delphinus does indeed tag. I use Megadeth stuff for my names, so I will be easy to find most sets too.

I will state publicly on the record that I handled things poorly this set. I was transporting expectations from other servers to this one, and it clearly doesn't play the same for many reasons. Some people told me this, I had to "see" it I guess.

I don't think my "retal policy" is one of the things I did wrong. I will continue to do my utmost to enforce it for as long as I am on Primary. A week is reasonable. I'll be better prepared for all contingencies next time.

The rest of this set feels kind of pointless. I will attempt to be a good ally the rest of the way for everyone, that's it. That's my goal the rest of the way.

Waddi - you're probably going to be the only one I don't get. Should've gotten you first. That was my biggest unforced error.

You made one other mistake, switching to Tyr before someone broke GDI on you, that's a red flag to anyone who isn't ready to throw their set over a RoR 😉

However, there is one more way to get them to bite.....PS more of the people you want to war, that might make them angry enough to engage you, fluff move though, now you enter Ektar territory.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Sep 3rd 2024, 1:04:57
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 3rd 2024, 16:08:30

haha never have I had 90m turret equivalent (plus my allies 80m) but here I am. if Cathy somehow makes this retal I will tip my hat to him and acknowledge that he is a great all jetter and then farm his ass after recognizing that great feat. Lucky for him that oil is now $200 cuz he gonna need 5 mill barrels for this one so only $1bill cash vs. a $3 bill when it was $600+

Sep 3rd 2024, 20:19:08

Originally posted by SuperFly:
haha never have I had 90m turret equivalent (plus my allies 80m) but here I am. if Cathy somehow makes this retal I will tip my hat to him and acknowledge that he is a great all jetter and then farm his ass after recognizing that great feat. Lucky for him that oil is now $200 cuz he gonna need 5 mill barrels for this one so only $1bill cash vs. a $3 bill when it was $600+

I dunno, I'm rooting for seeing you two throw down in a server I'm playing in. Haven't seen it before.

I will attempt to be a good ally the rest of the way for everyone

Naturally this includes my intel allies.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Sep 4th 2024, 14:13:32

Delphinus is also a player with testicular fortitude who uses the same country name every round. If you look at his news, I did not land grab him. I wonder why....

I appreciate that I'm not grab.. I don't like wars and prefer making peace with ppl, so I don't initiate hits on ppl I know or past allies.. and if I can, I would like to be a herbivore without making hits.. unfortunately i need the lands, so what I can do is to restrict myself to 1 hit per person in the round.. been doing that consistently for years and my only small wish is to make top 10 in every round I play since there is no way to win without multi-hits (aside from 1 freak round where I won somehow since everyone went to war)

NitelL Game profile

Sep 4th 2024, 17:35:23

aside from 1 freak round where I won somehow since everyone went to war

Don't sell yourself short Delphinus! It's absolute skill to be able to stay out of wars in primary!

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 4th 2024, 23:39:08

I spied you as a possible land grab target when I was out of targets and desperate for someone else to hit

Your tech levels were too high tho

Rockets276 Game profile

Sep 5th 2024, 0:07:07

Hitting Del is a big mistake. I learned that the hard way sets ago. Not worth what he will get back off you.

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 6th 2024, 19:02:46

Originally posted by Rockets276:
Hitting Del is a big mistake. I learned that the hard way sets ago. Not worth what he will get back off you.

Turns out I should have hit Cumorah that day :) lol, oh well

Cumorah Game profile

Sep 7th 2024, 1:46:13

Originally posted by Hessman123:

Turns out I should have hit Cumorah that day :) lol, oh well

lol sorry. My set wasn’t great, so decided to try a few things to finish off 😀

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2024, 10:01:38

Originally posted by Slagpit:
New strategy: break GDI on everyone and no one hits you back because they are all waiting for someone else to start the war. Is Vic a genius?

A very manly genius

Cumorah Game profile

Sep 8th 2024, 12:00:07

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
New strategy: break GDI on everyone and no one hits you back because they are all waiting for someone else to start the war. Is Vic a genius?

A very manly genius

Given I just don’t have the skill or strategy to actually win this game, I am a certainty to war on a GDI break, whether I come out on top of it or not. Although this time I was disappointed with the high SDI VIC had as I had 50+ missiles that were not really put to good use. Maybe next set.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2024, 13:24:45

An equally manly response

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2024, 13:25:26

What's funny is both these 2 are my def allies 😂

Sep 8th 2024, 17:54:02

Originally posted by Cumorah:
Originally posted by UgolinoII:

A very manly genius

Given I just don’t have the skill or strategy to actually win this game, I am a certainty to war on a GDI break, whether I come out on top of it or not. Although this time I was disappointed with the high SDI VIC had as I had 50+ missiles that were not really put to good use. Maybe next set.

Most excellent. Since I've been having a bit of a whirlwind long weekend, I've been on turnsave since my last salvo against you.

TBH I was surprised at how long you let me maintain a serious SPAL advantage.

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 8th 2024, 20:51:49

Superfly is scared to make a move. He’s going to run from me all set knowing I’m going all jetter lol come on superfly you talked all that trash.

Go ahead and break Gdi :-) I’m all jetter just for you

You ain’t scared are you? To put your money where your mouth is?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2024, 23:00:21

You haven't retalled him yet.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 8th 2024, 23:34:46

Its pretty much pointless now,

Detrimental to the finish of both players involved to make a hit with hardly any time left in the round

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 8th 2024, 23:36:10

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You haven't retalled him yet.

I am very aware of that. He’s scared of the fight and is walling.

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 0:08:21

From what I’ve heard Cath is the one who is scared of SF

It’s very evident from the fact that he hasn’t even tried to retal SF at all

Actually Cath is now claiming through in-game messaging that he’s going to hit me instead!!

That’s how scared he is of SF but also a hit against me at this point would certainly be considered a co-ordinated effort to try to get his defensive ally the win!

A total no-no on a solo server and certainly would brand him as a cheater, making an entirely illegal play to the detriment of his own nation and benefitting his ally only, likely resulting in disciplinary action from the mods and the scorn of all earth empires players :)

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 0:11:21

Rocky aren’t you a banned player? How you going to try and snitch? Lol not surprising

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 0:12:08

This guy tried to set up a deal to drop allies and allow me to hit SF and he’s mad I am going to nail him instead for playing silly games lol

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 0:26:48

Oh nooooo.... in the inbox my man. Imagine trying to out snake someone when you have all this dirt laying around. Bad business my man

“From: Hessman123
May 13
To: Cathankins
I was Rocky for a while, only because my regular account got military sanctions, so I started a new acct as Rocky and played for a while and then Rocky got banned

lol”

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 0:29:15

So what’s the punishment for ban evasion anyways?

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 7:11:42

First all welcome back from you 14th forum ban of 2024 Catty boy!!!

Originally posted by Cathankins:
As usual cat hankins was right again

How shocking!

I like this routine we have

We know that you are daimon hellstrom (#32). Don’t make me take you from river to the sea lol

You will find out very quickly how strong a fully built 40k acre war casher is.

Looks like your brag post about your 40k all jetter casher war country ain’t aging well now that you can’t retal me or Hess huh?

You trying to save face by acting tough now and asking me to break GDI because you are too weak / inept/ low IQ to retal the great SuperFly and his current standing army of 100 million turrets on 141% weapons tech + his ally bonus?

If Rocky was sanctioned that’s now void as sanctions don’t exist they got taken down like you got taken down!

https://m.earthempires.com/...e-tool-49995?t=1661538239

SuperFly the GOAT out! See you next set loser boy!

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 9th 2024, 7:18:41

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 7:20:39

Ps maybe you might want to focus on retaling these small fries who also violated your lands perhaps? Maybe you can at least save face by hitting those noobs?

2024-08-08 14:44:56 PS Arthos (#44) daimon hellstrom (#32) 1269A (1960A)
2024-08-03 02:06:37 PS Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla (#33) daimon hellstrom (#32) 597A (1004A)
2024-08-03 14:50:29 PS ChatGPT (#29) daimon hellstrom (#32) 727A (1172A)
2024-08-27 12:11:30 CM DefenderHD10 (#47) daimon hellstrom (#32) 496B 16825 C
2024-08-27 12:11:22 EM DefenderHD10 (#47) daimon hellstrom (#32) 86300MU
2024-08-27 12:11:22 EM DefenderHD10 (#47) daimon hellstrom (#32) 86943MU
2024-08-27 12:11:20 EM DefenderHD10 (#47) daimon hellstrom (#32) 87594MU
2024-08-27 12:11:13 CM DefenderHD10 (#47) daimon hellstrom (#32) 496B 16824 C
2024-08-27 12:11:11 CM DefenderHD10 (#47) daimon hellstrom (#32) 496B 16823 C
2024-07-31 22:22:11 NM M4Deeznut (#15) daimon hellstrom (#32) 475A
2024-07-30 02:13:09 NM M4Deeznut (#15) daimon hellstrom (#32) 388A
2024-07-30 02:13:07 NM M4Deeznut (#15) daimon hellstrom (#32) 409A
2024-08-04 05:35:48 NM Retribution (#4) daimon hellstrom (#32) 536A
2024-07-29 03:01:09 PS Symphony of Destruction (#11) daimon hellstrom (#32) 338A (601A)

Rockets276 Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 10:00:51

Superfly, could you just finish the set and quit running the mouth? GOAT? You realize to be that there is a whole lot of qualifications to check off. TMac is a GOAT, not you. Even though the game has waned down to a fraction of the players, I can still name 10+ who are better than you.

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 10:22:45

Superfly you are literally running from me scared to war lol come on big dog why you don’t want the war?

Bawk bawk come on chicken

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 10:24:38

I have our status save and am going to post it after set so everyone can see what would happen lol you and I know you don’t want your country ripped in half right now and are running hahahah

The big bad war machine scared to war a rep casher on a set with $79 bushels lmao

Oh you will never beat me SF. If you can’t on a set with these bushels and me playing a casher, you were never going to. Never had a chance

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 10:29:13

So what’s the punishment for ban evasion anyways?

Cath, are you actually this slow or is it an act?

When the mods found out I was playing as Rocky they deleted all my countries and banned the account, and there was even a big post made about it back then as well.

Funny, you’re trying to bring up ancient history that has already been dealt with while actively trying to break the rules now.

I was under military sanctions and a forum ban with this account for a very long time. Multiple years if I remember correctly, but I accepted and served my punishment and now I’m back and better than ever :)

It’s ancient history except for you trying to get me in trouble again for something I’ve already served my time for

Also, as a side note, lying to you in an ingame message about whether or not I’ll drop an alliance is not against the rules, it’s simply a tactic to give my ally more time to build up his turrets.

Looks like your antics have cost your defensive alliance already anyway, he should have dropped you when I offered him a def pact a while ago because you’re a terrible ally

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 10:34:24

So you are an admitted liar and backstabber and yet I am a rule breaker?

K keep me posted. Not surprised super ghetto has befriended someone of such character

This place seems to be full of people like that and I have zero doubt that’s why there are 72 players here.

My entire experience here has been liars and sociopaths and abusive players and oh if I say anything back I get banned lmao what a joke

It’s easy to see why this place is failing and will fail. Censor everyone who speaks out against this behavior

You know that’s why I am so unpopular here is I speak out against this behavior

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 10:36:14

We were friends just so everyone reading this is aware lol this guy did all this to a “friend” lmao seems about par for the course for these earth friends they switch sides so fast you blink and they are on the other side

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 14:08:41

Superfly, could you just finish the set and quit running the mouth? GOAT? You realize to be that there is a whole lot of qualifications to check off. TMac is a GOAT, not you. Even though the game has waned down to a fraction of the players, I can still name 10+ who are better than you.

I don’t even know who you are Rocket but maybe you should stop running your mouth. He who owns, most of the all time earth records for war and for networth can brag about it. I might not have a $69 billion finish under my belt like Tmac in alliance but I got every other “record” under my belt.

Also for the record. I play in Mercs and I HELP all Evo players reach their high NW finishes. as a member of Mercs I USE MY TURNS TO KILL ALL OF EVOS MANY SUICIDERS AND ENEMIES thus allowing guys like tmac to use all their turns for netting and reaching their records. Without Mercs protecting Evo for years tmac and all your favorite idols wouldn’t have done as well if they had to waste their turns and resources killing suiciders like Cathankins who has suicided Evo for the last 11 months and been killed over 30 times by Mercs.

Anyone who sets records in Evo owes my self and the rest of MERCS many thanks for cleaning up their suiciders and allowing them to play their turns to the fullest.

PS I am sorry if my profile accolades in this game hurt your feelings

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 9th 2024, 14:25:38

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 14:15:45

We were friends just so everyone reading this is aware lol this guy did all this to a “friend” lmao seems about par for the course for these earth friends they switch sides so fast you blink and they are on the other side

Yes we were friends until you stabbed me in the back when I joined Josey Wales Co to suicide some netters. Because you and Josey didn’t want to war or put any effort into I left your tag and did not touch you at all. Yet you went insane and came after me in every server claiming that I participated in monsters kill run against your country which wasn’t true as recorded on eestats.

And look at you know trying to taunt me to break GDI on your country. I told you that I would ROR you if you broke me with your all jetter country. You said that you would retal me and make me tremble.

All I see is a dude who can’t break me and is just begging me to void GDI for no reason so that he can dump all of his missiles on me while I have 0 SDI.

What reason do I have to void GDI if you can’t retal me? You can’t even retal all those smaller countries that hit you lol

Some of those guys who hit you are way smaller than me but you are so fixated on me that you let a dozen other hits go unanswered. You are literally setting the precedent that you are their farm land cuz you only care about trying to retal superfly lol

Anyways what it comes down to is that you once again over promise and under deliver.

Maybe you need to go and find another person to beef with cuz this is getting sad, pathetic and dumb now.

Post your country number up next set so that I can not hit you cuz you are sad and pathetic. Clearly you will know as usual which country is mine cuz I don’t hide and cower behind a new name every set like you do…

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 9th 2024, 14:19:00

Rockets276 Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 14:39:20

I don’t even know who you are Rocket but maybe you should stop running your mouth. He who owns, most of the all time earth records for war and for networth can brag about it. I might not have a $69 billion finish under my belt like Tmac in alliance but I got every other “record” under my belt.

Also for the record. I play in Mercs and I HELP all Evo players reach their high NW finishes. as a member of Mercs I USE MY TURNS TO KILL ALL OF EVOS MANY SUICIDERS AND ENEMIES thus allowing guys like tmac to use all their turns for netting and reaching their records. Without Mercs protecting Evo for years tmac and all your favorite idols wouldn’t have done as well if they had to waste their turns and resources killing suiciders like Cathankins who has suicided Evo for the last 11 months and been killed over 30 times by Mercs.

Anyone who sets records in Evo owes my self and the rest of MERCS many thanks for cleaning up their suiciders and allowing them to play their turns to the fullest.

PS I am sorry if my profile accolades in this game hurt your feelings
For a guy who talks so much, you struggle getting the almighty big W. Just saying.... And as far as saying people "owe" you gratitude.... get over yourself dude, it's a game. You didn't discover a cure for cancer or anything. Lots of better players than you.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 14:50:56

I don’t know why you are interjecting yourself in a beef between me and Cath. Maybe you want to be relevant or something Rocket but I don’t want to beef with you. I have enough with Cath.

Anyways i play the war game to war and when I kill enemies for Evo it’s good cuz I get to war and they get to net and set their NW records.

Maybe you will one day be one of those many better players than me as well and finish with a $69 billion dollar finish as I know that I won’t cuz I don’t play to calculate every last bushel like tmac, gerdler, Andrew, etc…

Rockets276 Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 15:04:35

And those types of players you mentioned, you wish you were as good as them.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 15:40:16

No I don’t. If I was like them I would have also taken my ball and gone home like them cuz some guy like Cath ABed my country or I would have quit cuz some dude land grabbed me and destroyed my round with one hit….

Why do you think that the jerk feast known as the coop server was created? So that the “greats” could farm bots, carry 0 defense and not worry about ever being hit so that they wouldn’t throw tantrums. It was to pacify guys like Gerdler and LaF netters after they couldn’t compete in a real server.

If thats the game play you aspire to than primary isn’t for you my friend. You best head over to coop and go farm bots with 0 defense and 0 skill to defend your land.

Coop is like getting a Tesla, putting it on auto pilot while taking a drivers test and telling the instructor look at me I am a good driver while both of your hands are on your lap playing with yourself and asking for a drivers license

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 9th 2024, 15:43:42

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 9th 2024, 16:32:05

No I don’t. If I was like them I would have also taken my ball and gone home like them cuz some guy like Cath ABed my country or I would have quit cuz some dude land grabbed me and destroyed my round with one hit….

Why do you think that the jerk feast known as the coop server was created? So that the “greats” could farm bots, carry 0 defense and not worry about ever being hit so that they wouldn’t throw tantrums. It was to pacify guys like Gerdler and LaF netters after they couldn’t compete in a real server.

If thats the game play you aspire to than primary isn’t for you my friend. You best head over to coop and go farm bots with 0 defense and 0 skill to defend your land.

Coop is like getting a Tesla, putting it on auto pilot while taking a drivers test and telling the instructor look at me I am a good driver while both of your hands are on your lap playing with yourself and asking for a drivers license

I am sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying the Coop server. The Coop server definitely takes a different set of skills than playing on Primary. I think that some great Primary players would do poorly on Coop and some great Coop players would do poorly on Primary.

Personally I view that as a good thing. In my mind, the servers should be as different as possible and each should offer a unique playing experience.

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 18:59:57

The way I see it,

The co-op server is for the chess player and the primary server is for the backgammon player

Interestingly enough, backgammon players are generally more successful in life versus chess players because backgammon has an element of chance and lucky/unlucky breaks just like real life :)

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 20:09:35

Cath

Players must follow all of the standard game rules while playing on the Primary server. This includes…

* Playing in order to benefit another player is not allowed. Working with another player to disadvantage another player is not allowed.

When it is your defensive ally and your friend who is in second but is in the running for first, and you purposefully send two failing attacks at the county in first, what do you call it?

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 20:26:05

Originally posted by Hessman123:
Cath

Players must follow all of the standard game rules while playing on the Primary server. This includes…

* Playing in order to benefit another player is not allowed. Working with another player to disadvantage another player is not allowed.

When it is your defensive ally and your friend who is in second but is in the running for first, and you purposefully send two failing attacks at the county in first, what do you call it?

Dude you were literally messaging me trying to cheat to get me to time a hit on superfly. I doubt the mods even care because of your behavior

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 20:27:17

And I did the hit because of your behavior. That is clear and obvious.

I’m
Glad it helped my ally. I hope he beats you as a result of it that would be hilarious. That’s not why I did it though.

Hessman123 Game profile

Sep 9th 2024, 21:20:56

You went crazy threatening to attack me because I accepted SF as a def ally, even though you didn’t want to do a def ally with me

I was just trying to get you to calm down and buy time to defend any incoming attacks

I don’t think it’s against the rules to say something like “hey calm down, I usually drop allies in the last 72 hours to save on expenses anyways” which in this case was not true anyways, it was just something I said cuz you were acting totally unhinged and I knew we both would need time to pump turrets

Im glad to have two def allies who know how to keep their heads and play the game properly, I need all the help I can get to defend my own potential retals