Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 3:54:06

Bug had one of the best resets I've seen since the enshula (don't touch me reset)

Bug as a netting rival nicely done. I have no idea if you got the enshula treatment but nonetheless it deserves recognition.

FWIW - anyone getting the enshula treatment should not count, thats why I do not recognize anything he has done. LOC last reset had to deal with suiciders and Bug still pulled it off.

I tip my cap to you Bug.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 4:01:54

Yeah. Cleared 16 without looking back and finished above 17. If you take enshula away, it was the highest nw total for a single player ever. And then without blinking he won the steak sauce server (A1) 3 days later. Hats off for sure.

When I started playing in LoC 4 years ago ish, I would have never guessed bug would be our 9th member to win the server, we'd have 2 sweeps, the best netting set outside of enshula etc.

I've been very impressed for all this tag has done in that time especially considering the set before I joined they got TKed by a single member haha. Hard not to look at the tag every set with a great big smile.

Hopefully we can make a run without suiciders some day. Would be cool just for me personally to go one set without them but mostly I'm just curious what LoC could do when she is allowed to be herself.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 4:07:57
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 4:13:23

I've played this game for a long time, longer than most. I like to think I can out net most players here, but what I just realized (i dont play during the week) Bug had one of THE best resets i've ever seen and it went unrecognized and he never said anything. (Shame on you LOC) lol

I am assuming its legit and I now have a new hero (sry SV).

Edited By: raz on Feb 13th 2021, 4:20:21
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 4:25:08

Haha. Believe it or not, behind enshula, the next 3 top sets are LoC players. 17.2b, 15.9b and 15.4b. We just tend not to brag about individual accomplishments and let the tag wide accolades be our talking points. But yeah, you and SV got kicked out of top 5 anw for a player set. You were third all time when I started. Now you are 8th, sin 7th, sv 6th lol. Soon you wont even be top 10 haha.

When rokkie or dabears joined their top set was their first set with us around 100m avg. I was ten times happier with the sets they won than the set I won or the set I did 15.9. But, probably half the folks here are maybe unawares they even won haha. It's just something we celebrate internally. And bug will tell you the same about when snoopdawg won. Individual awards are a private matter for us. That's what we live for over here. It's about the team not the individual. You're only as good as your willingness to make those around you better, and to get better with those you are around :).

Congrats bug. Something I gave you in private but well deserved. We wont forget the records :)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 4:36:29
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 4:33:12

Listen - if you run a netter with 25m jets 200k turrets - I have no respect with your accomplishments.

Bug pulled this off having to deal with suiciders. I have ZERO respect for players who get special treatment.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 4:52:00

Lol. Ask iron how much defense I had when he ruined my set. I make my suiciders work for it usually lol. Bug runs way less than me but benefits from me attracting most of the attention haha.

Getting suicided isnt about your defense it's about your mouth. I teach that lesson every set for free.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 5:14:42

I run my mouth more than anyone here in FFAT..I still get it done. Whats ur point?

I had two (2) top 10 just last reset? I don't run and hide.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 5:18:56

If it was just FFA people, to hawks discredit maybe, I think I would have only gotten suicided a couple times. Even last set I got killed 32x by someone who has never played the server and just asked a server local for my country numbers. Unfortunately the local obliged because he was way down with cross servering ol derrick.

I would say I get suicided about 1 to 3 times a year by actual FFA people. Maybe a hard 4 times if you include macdaddy. The other half of the time it's people cross servering me for being an asshole in 1a or teams or something. Granted people here still fill them in on which one is me, but it's actually generally cross server bs for me.

I could hate on server locals for telling someone I would run as huck Finn or leonard Shelby cuz my naming scheme is unique to FFA and everyone here should know it while outsiders don't. The cross servering is you know, always promoted by an FFA member. Goes for hessman, goes for chevs, goes for wicked. But honestly, I to this day consider it recruiting for the server I love so I let that conversation lie. Maybe one of them will stick and fall in love with the server like I have. And then maybe the getting people to cross server me jawn will be worth it as fluff if I have someone new to train.

I'll continue to answer all questions to someone trying to win my favorite server so I think one of them could stick and be a winner one day. If it works out that way 1 time I think it will have been worth it the whole time.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 5:37:22
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 5:36:27

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
If it was just FFA people, to hawks discredit maybe, I think I would have only gotten suicided a couple times. Even last set I got killed 32x by someone who has never played the server and just asked a server local for my country numbers. Unfortunately the local obliged because he was way down with cross servering ol derrick.

I would say I get suicided about 1 to 3 times a year by actual FFA people. Maybe a hard 4 times if you include macdaddy. The other half of the time it's people cross servering me for being an asshole in 1a or teams or something. Granted people here still fill them in on which one is me, but it's actually generally cross server bs for me.

I could hate on server locals for telling someone I would run as huck Finn or leonard Shelby cuz my naming scheme is unique to FFA and everyone here should know it while outsiders don't. The cross servering is you know, always promoted by an FFA member. Goes for hessman, goes for chevs, goes for wicked. But honestly, I to this day consider it recruiting for the server I love so I let that conversation lie. Maybe one of them will stick and fall in love with the server like I have. And then maybe the getting people to cross server me jawn will be worth it as fluff if I have someone new to train.

D - WTF does anything you said above have to do with what we were talking about...i.e BUG.

You high?!?

The point of this thread is BUG is a stud, he out performed anyone whoever played FFA and dealt with suiciders while doing it.

Edited By: raz on Feb 13th 2021, 13:51:05
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 5:40:25

Of course I'm high bro. You act like it isnt after midnight on a friday and you're not talking to a guy who is high from the time he wakes up. I'm 3 ryes and several joints deep into my day by now haha.

I'm just saying your comment about respect for people who run defenseless is off base. Anyone who ever touched 15b was low low low. They were just either protected by some asshole shooting their mouth off or a good reputation.

People dont hit LoC they hit Derrick. My tag can usually play with as much or as little d as they want and it typically doesnt affect their sets. I'm certain once people know which string is me it's not like they spy the rest of LoC.

Take nothing away from bug. It's a hell of a set. I'm just saying that 200k turrets statement is probably spot on and the reason he skated is because of a very good clan structure where I generally take the brunt of the damage and people like mob and venom save my life and do the killing. That's kind of how we operate so I dont take anything away from ensh. Like....good netters have low d. Its risk reward. And if you have a clan with an actual kill team in 2021, and suiciders that all choose to hit 1 player, the netters can play however they want.

It's a phenomenal set but it's a great clan, and I think with this structure you'll continue to see it. I hope and think it will not be an anomaly. But Bug, the classic start of great things to come, will always be a legend to me. Was an insane set. Many more to come.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 5:50:16
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 5:51:34

Low key I think he was attempting to pass me on the top 10s top 10 leaderboard in a set I got suicided which is fluffING RUDE! Lol. Whooze, k4f and ashe totally bailed me out. Haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 5:53:50
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 5:58:13

D - your statement is above rediculas.

Bug - if you continue to play like you did last reset, there is not one player in FFA who can compete with you. You're on your own level. Thats all I gotta say.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 6:05:27

Bug will tell you there is no reason enshula's set is invalid for some reason. Enshula put in a load of work. His records deserve every bit of the place they have for a single and a single player total.

When I did 5b nw to win the markets were massively easier to transfer tech, military and oil on. I respect enshula's 15 something on a single so much more than sin's 11.1 (2nd highest total). First of all because it is 4b nw more. And that's a lot more. Second because he came to FFA and miraculously no one hit him. Third because it is 15b nw on one country and 20 something in a string.

Bug did like the most nw an actual human has ever done. That's all I I'm trying to say. Just because the LeBron of ee came and set records doesnt mean we get to ignore his records, we just have to make sure klay Thompson is active.

Huge set by bug tho hahaha. Massive crazy stuff. I especially liked the 4 feeders that helped the boys out in the broken market. fluff was awesome. I bet you would have come close to enshula's total if you had a war set market. Let's keep our fingers crossed as netters that friendly wars can exist on this server some day Haha.

Maybe there will be one this set and Bug can do even better no?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 6:21:49
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 6:23:40

1- Enshula ever tries to play with no defense and spies I will personally kill the string, its just not a fair comparison

2 - I have NO respect for that type of game play

3- I hit 5b nw before most again whats your point?

My point is that I can't do what Bug did last reset and I dont think anyone else in FFA can either. If enshula was in a clan that got suicided he would have quit - Bug didnt and had to get defense.

Edited By: raz on Feb 13th 2021, 13:55:31
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 6:28:31

I think what you're trying to say is that having the tag LoC adds credibility to Bugs set, and frankly I endorse this message lol.

fluff it. It's his record haha. Its rough out here...

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 6:31:38

I played FFA for a long time.

SV and Peki are the best players I have ever played with and against.

Bug - is on a new level. That's my point.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 6:33:43

Also, anyone can suicide anyone and it ultimately proves nothing. I'm still waiting for someone on this server to give me the MMRs not to get fluffed with but I've yet to recieve them. I run high some sets and low some sets but mostly people can find a way to mess me up if they want to mess me up. My defense is actually irrelevant and I think that's plainly a fact. There is not an amount of defense I get messed with less or more at.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 6:39:45

Also, anyone can suicide anyone and it ultimately proves nothing. I'm still waiting for someone on this server to give me the MMRs not to get fluffed with but I've yet to recieve them. I run high some sets and low some sets but mostly people can find a way to mess me up if they want to mess me up. My defense is actually irrelevant and I think that's plainly a fact. There is not an amount of defense I get messed with less or more at.

excuses...yawn.

we all get hit i just warred IMP and suiciders for almost year. I popped more top 10s in the last 12 months than i did in the last few years ....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 6:51:02

Yeah it used to be harder to top ten but easier to win if that makes sense. I only played half of 2020 and had like 7 top tens haha.

It used to be kind of easy to win 4 years ago because you could just buy thru a lite tech to sell to one and transfer that way. I think the high end oil blocks of today's game were created by enshula's ability to transfer billions of nw across oil. People pick up on stuff and figure out how to take money off other netters.

I think the really crazy part is bug destocked early and missed the messed up ending, and then thru some funky aid in the broken aftermath nuked game day. WACKY! But most of all, I am impressed by players who do well in this market with these bots because they are way more difficult with way worse returns in a worse market than 4 years ago. People lighting it up now are frankly blowing out the old school. Its double break bots that give you half the money. And people LIGHT IT UP.

Bug LIT IT UP

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 6:54:56
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 6:58:17

Meh i suck at netting, i made tons of mistakes, used turns to fight 2 suiciders, and still almost won. It is not hard and any smooth brained ape can do it.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:05:21

LoC needs to war NBK

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:08:08

Yeah I think enough of the good players go for ANW that almost anyone is open to compete for the top ten. Bug continued a tradition of the highest anw being the top 10 cutoff on a super high anw haha.

But frankly anyone who asks enough questions and posts enough screenshots to a current active netter can win the server. I believe that. Getting 17b total is on a different level than a 4b nw win. 17b total is like the 10b nw solo equivalent. Its legend status haha.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:08:31

Originally posted by smegma:
Meh i suck at netting, i made tons of mistakes, used turns to fight 2 suiciders, and still almost won. It is not hard and any smooth brained ape can do it.

LOL wIMP'er

Edited By: raz on Feb 13th 2021, 13:56:49
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:11:35

Originally posted by raz:
LoC needs to war NBK

I think I tried that and got tag killed for the suggestion. You let me know when friendly wars are actually a thing here. LoC is not people who plan to actively participate in wars, but are often willing to shoot a few members to a war with no implications for people who quite frankly dont have the time.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:17:20

I am not a leader in NBK but i can assure you that DD and co. will love a war...take the BEST killers in FFA vrs DD /NBK its would be like D trying to net vrs me. lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:18:30

In case anyone quite literally forgot before I got cross server'd with FFA helpers last set:

https://m.earthempires.com/...bk-etc-49595?t=1608167964

I tend to offer that. This is not a new opinion for me. Most sets I offer that.

I offered a friendly to NBK roughly a year ago and then they blindsided us because they thought we were gonna hit them when they said they dont do friendlies?

Anyways....just like a few sets ago we all got killed by you all. No hard feelings or anything. Everyone gets a turn or whatever. I'm just saying I tend to offer that all the time.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 7:21:50
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:21:28

Sounds like LoC wants a war...?>?

I look forward to 100 kills and a top 10

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:23:28

Lol. Some do and some don't. I'd love for our tag members such as myself who like doing that to have the opportunity to do so once in a while without jeopardizing people in our tag who can only login for an hour or so a day.

We have a couple members this set with the time and the want, we'll have a couple more next set. But I dont think we have the want to stay active for war as a whole tag. Not remotely.

Unless something went terribly wrong NBK should generally beat us in a war. Most of us are just overwhelmed and disheartened looking at one haha. I think if you want a war, you should want a better war than that.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 7:30:16
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:33:03

Just tell people next set is the big war. We can have 200 sides if it's not a garbage war and everyone knows its coming. FFA needs a good memory.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:35:10

all i see from derrick is - i want to war NBK.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:37:16

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:38:22

all i see from derrick is - i want to war NBK.

Go get enshula to join ya'll

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:42:49

Lol dude I'll ask. He will likely say no but that wont stop me from asking.

But also if people wanted to do the bigtime showdown plan ahead for it for one set I would recruit my ass off haha. I've wanted that one for so long. No one likes friendlies on FFA but Derrick likes a once every decade server war for the hell of it. You guys dont even have to be my friend. I just think we should do THE BIG ONE before summer. It's like the last few months of non-vaccinated getting our rocks off time.

People say no to me and then blindside me later raz. You figure it out. I just need to know the set before it goes down.

Say yes now and give me two months to overhype it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 7:48:32
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:48:56

I texted DD and told him im picking a fight with LOC (he doesnt read ffat). He hasnt responded...lol

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 7:51:29

117-108 pretty even

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 8:15:02

*shakes head*

We're netting bud. You gotta get around to it sooner next time haha. I can honestly say we only have a couple guys with the time/want this set. I promise it wouldnt be a good war.

I'd be down to recruit for a big one next set tho.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 8:27:40
See Original Post

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 9:22:00

https://www.eestats.com/ffa/oldcountry/2037/2078

2020-06-08 00:01:01 8 $2,147,483,647 5,160 acres DG enshula
2020-06-07 17:11:01 8 $2,147,483,647 5,160 acres DG enshula
2020-06-07 17:06:01 8 $2,147,483,647 5,160 acres DG
2020-06-07 17:01:01 8 $2,147,483,647 5,160 acres DG COVID19
2020-04-12 22:11:01 8 $16,302 280 acres M COVID19
2020-04-08 15:31:01 $4,717 100 acres M

that was my second reset playing ffa and it looks like i changed tag to enshula after i jumped 7 hours before the end of the set

i think i might have told one person who i was because they sent out the 'were going to kill all the suiciders' type message but everyone just assumed who i was

the set before i played the whole set in tag 'enshula' though and that set i got slightly higher tnw and anw 21.3b vs 19.8b
but obviously its a lot easier to get higher nw spread out over many countries than just in 1 country

looks like i lost about 280k tech in the second set which is basically nothing across 16 countries, and way more in the first set when i was actually playing under my own name

i have no idea what happened to bug in FFA last set so ill check

about day 5 at 8k acres 34 grabs and 1 cm for about 8300 acres and 100 buildings loss
also a huge loss is the CS's lost but i dont know how much that is
what we can see is bug didnt have to kill the enemies himself and was obviously able to recover well
thats not nothing but averaged over 16 countries thats about 500 acres or around about 2 landgrabs a country worth of lost acres and cs's

no idea how much defence he bought up but looking at a few of the countries i dont think he actually did as the nws seem fairly linear with the increase probably being accounted for by tech

and this whole argument is a little offensive to bug as he won alliance last set while not getting suicided or doing enemy hits when a lot of other countries got suicided, does that mean his achievement there was worthless? i dont think so

the argument that people are advantaged because suiciders know who they are and choose not to suicide them is a horrible one, ive been suicided as much as most people in other servers, not a whole lot in ffa and i think most of those times were unprovoked wars rather than suicides per se

as a solo tag of course i was incredibly vulnerable to people messing with me, but at the same time joining a tag puts you at risk of being suicided because of something someone else has done, or opinions about someone else

id say the only advantage i have is people would trust me if i say im just going to net, and can go through and see ive never suicided anyone on any server

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 10:21:31

He also deleted you know some of the competition but lets just gloss right over that.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 13:50:21

*shakes head*

We're netting bud. You gotta get around to it sooner next time haha. I can honestly say we only have a couple guys with the time/want this set. I promise it wouldnt be a good war.

I'd be down to recruit for a big one next set tho.

I know.. :(

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 13th 2021, 14:03:23

Originally posted by ironxxx:
He also deleted you know some of the competition but lets just gloss right over that.

Competition? Restarts but yeah sure they would have obviously beat him haha.

They also broke you know the rules of the game but lets just gloss over that.

Man Bun

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 14:06:21

Ahem

BlueCow

Feb 13th 2021, 14:10:48

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by ironxxx:

Competition? Restarts but yeah sure they would have obviously beat him haha.

They also broke you know the rules of the game but lets just gloss over that.

All of them?
I swear some of them were in compliance.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 3:00:16

Originally posted by enshula:
https://www.eestats.com/ffa/oldcountry/2037/2078

2020-06-08 00:01:01 8 $2,147,483,647 5,160 acres DG enshula
2020-06-07 17:11:01 8 $2,147,483,647 5,160 acres DG enshula
2020-06-07 17:06:01 8 $2,147,483,647 5,160 acres DG
2020-06-07 17:01:01 8 $2,147,483,647 5,160 acres DG COVID19
2020-04-12 22:11:01 8 $16,302 280 acres M COVID19
2020-04-08 15:31:01 $4,717 100 acres M

that was my second reset playing ffa and it looks like i changed tag to enshula after i jumped 7 hours before the end of the set

i think i might have told one person who i was because they sent out the 'were going to kill all the suiciders' type message but everyone just assumed who i was

the set before i played the whole set in tag 'enshula' though and that set i got slightly higher tnw and anw 21.3b vs 19.8b
but obviously its a lot easier to get higher nw spread out over many countries than just in 1 country

looks like i lost about 280k tech in the second set which is basically nothing across 16 countries, and way more in the first set when i was actually playing under my own name

i have no idea what happened to bug in FFA last set so ill check

about day 5 at 8k acres 34 grabs and 1 cm for about 8300 acres and 100 buildings loss
also a huge loss is the CS's lost but i dont know how much that is
what we can see is bug didnt have to kill the enemies himself and was obviously able to recover well
thats not nothing but averaged over 16 countries thats about 500 acres or around about 2 landgrabs a country worth of lost acres and cs's

no idea how much defence he bought up but looking at a few of the countries i dont think he actually did as the nws seem fairly linear with the increase probably being accounted for by tech

and this whole argument is a little offensive to bug as he won alliance last set while not getting suicided or doing enemy hits when a lot of other countries got suicided, does that mean his achievement there was worthless? i dont think so

the argument that people are advantaged because suiciders know who they are and choose not to suicide them is a horrible one, ive been suicided as much as most people in other servers, not a whole lot in ffa and i think most of those times were unprovoked wars rather than suicides per se

as a solo tag of course i was incredibly vulnerable to people messing with me, but at the same time joining a tag puts you at risk of being suicided because of something someone else has done, or opinions about someone else

id say the only advantage i have is people would trust me if i say im just going to net, and can go through and see ive never suicided anyone on any server

We all knew it was you and I was told.

Don't play this game. Since when does a solo tag get to have FAT countries (thousands of acres) and get to run with NO defense and NO spies.

You get special treatment when you play don't @ me with this garbage. This type of treatment discredits what the rest of us have to deal with.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 3:08:46

EDIT *hundreds of thousands of acres

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 5:53:29

Idk man. I feel like you are playing both sides against the middle. A classic Sherita call out is due for you I think.

Hawk can run in an untouched solo anytime he wants to unless he provokes a war and he has done it multiple times with market and yiff tags. And you're saying that's because of his reputation or something? I don't think that's true.

Like. That zoom tag right now....that's either invictus or GASCONADE right? Literally none of us have any business griefing them. We have drama with each other.

Ssj4goku plays every set and never gets touched. Merlin played the last 3 years and never got touched until last set. Even rebel kept the NBK tag warm as an untouched solo for at least a year.

I'll even tell you directly that I've even killed suiciders for one of them in their one bad set where they were overwhelmed. They're like......mostly allies that if you want them to remove something for a transfer you could just get to know them and ask. Any posturing generally results in suiciding and leaving the server like we saw with merlin last set.

Theres like a total of 5 people here who will mess up your netting on occasion. Sometimes they recruit to be as many as 8! WOW! I dont think you should aim to be their 6th person because 1 person wasnt a part of the 2 clans those 5 people generally hit. I think that's actually ignoring the dynamics of the server that has fostered tags like rockroll and relic hunter since waaaay before I started playing.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 6:00:48

Like hypothetically.....

If SapphireAxe got really good at ee, do you feel like someone has some duty to suicide the relic hunter tag that has been nice as hell to us forever? That seems crazy to me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 6:15:19

My experience on this server is 100% that there is essentially 0 risk to playing in a solo tag and that if you try to train people and work hard to make a current tag very good, that you will get suicided for that tag's history.

Unless I have FFA confused with some other server where you guys don't leave all the untaggeds and solos alone and hit the established players you know are netting for a reaction...

Idk man. I just try to not give people the reaction they wanted because that's exactly how it is. Solo tag is safe mode. You're crazy if you havent noticed.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 14th 2021, 6:20:09
See Original Post

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 6:26:33

We all knew it was you and I was told.

Don't play this game. Since when does a solo tag get to have FAT countries (thousands of acres) and get to run with NO defense and NO spies.

You get special treatment when you play don't @ me with this garbage. This type of treatment discredits what the rest of us have to deal with.

its since the 10% rule theres even less point trying to buy defence because now people have to run much better countries to mess with you to a large degree, sure someone can hit me and get maybe 6k then maybe i only get 4k back and i lose out but its nowhere near the same as someone taking 40k and theres not the same incentive of "lol big grab" that there was previously, thats one reason i chose to play ffa again actually

spies again you have to have an insane amount to stop people spying on you or even reduce the success chance much

https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/61/ranks/1014
if you look at this op from my first set youll see 0 spies and huge spy cost
thats one reason why i had exactly zero spies on most of my countries to see if that would happen again, and i dont think it did, it definately doesnt show on the final op, but there was a weird thing where it would happen some days then disappear other days, it happened with both decay and build cost btw

even if i do get special treatment why would the response be that i should get suicided as well?
then the next person who gets left alone needs to get suicided too?

everyone should have the opportunity to play based on what happens in the reset without being targeted based on things from other servers or resets

of course if someone suicides 5 sets a year then expects to netgain untouched the other set thats pretty hypocritical

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 7:25:05

When ecological efficiency gets explained to you in the form of a BBS game Haha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 7:31:38

Its interesting now that suiciding does more CS damage early instead of late now unless someone goes thru the process of matching your land and nw. The oop FS game is narfed compared to late game atm. I'm sure it will come around as they iron it out but it's weird its like that atm. AB or ss to kill yourself is easily most effective oop because good players build a pile of CS OOP.

I still just think ab shouldn't destroy CS. Who tanks a construction site anyways? Tank my oil rigs and income not my construction workers I mean what are you a terrorist?

Tank driver be blowing right past wall street to blow up my combines and pavers and backhoes. Cmon mannn

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 14th 2021, 7:40:21
See Original Post