Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 5:40:25

Of course I'm high bro. You act like it isnt after midnight on a friday and you're not talking to a guy who is high from the time he wakes up. I'm 3 ryes and several joints deep into my day by now haha.

I'm just saying your comment about respect for people who run defenseless is off base. Anyone who ever touched 15b was low low low. They were just either protected by some asshole shooting their mouth off or a good reputation.

People dont hit LoC they hit Derrick. My tag can usually play with as much or as little d as they want and it typically doesnt affect their sets. I'm certain once people know which string is me it's not like they spy the rest of LoC.

Take nothing away from bug. It's a hell of a set. I'm just saying that 200k turrets statement is probably spot on and the reason he skated is because of a very good clan structure where I generally take the brunt of the damage and people like mob and venom save my life and do the killing. That's kind of how we operate so I dont take anything away from ensh. Like....good netters have low d. Its risk reward. And if you have a clan with an actual kill team in 2021, and suiciders that all choose to hit 1 player, the netters can play however they want.

It's a phenomenal set but it's a great clan, and I think with this structure you'll continue to see it. I hope and think it will not be an anomaly.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 5:48:16
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit