Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 5:18:56

If it was just FFA people, to hawks discredit maybe, I think I would have only gotten suicided a couple times. Even last set I got killed 32x by someone who has never played the server and just asked a server local for my country numbers. Unfortunately the local obliged because he was way down with cross servering ol derrick.

I would say I get suicided about 1 to 3 times a year by actual FFA people. Maybe a hard 4 times if you include macdaddy. The other half of the time it's people cross servering me for being an asshole in 1a or teams or something. Granted people here still fill them in on which one is me, but it's actually generally cross server bs for me.

I could hate on server locals for telling someone I would run as huck Finn or leonard Shelby cuz my naming scheme is unique to FFA and everyone here should know it while outsiders don't. The cross servering is you know, always promoted by an FFA member. Goes for hessman, goes for chevs, goes for wicked. But honestly, I to this day consider it recruiting for the server I love so I let that conversation lie. Maybe one of them will stick and fall in love with the server like I have. And then maybe the getting people to cross server me jawn will be worth it as fluff if I have someone new to train.

I'll continue to answer all questions to someone trying to win my favorite server so I think one of them could stick and be a winner one day.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 5:33:00
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit