Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 4:25:08

Haha. Believe it or not, behind enshula, the next 3 top sets are LoC players. 17.2b, 15.9b and 15.4b. We just tend not to brag about individual accomplishments and let the tag wide accolades be our talking points. But yeah, you and SV got kicked out of top 5 anw for a player set. You were third all time when I started. Now you are 8th lol. Soon you wont even be top 10 haha.

When rokkie or dabears joined their top set was their first set with us around 100m avg. I was ten times happier with the sets they won than the set I won or the set I did 15.9. But, probably half the folks here are maybe unawares they even won haha. It's just something we celebrate internally. And bug will tell you the same about when snoopdawg won. Individual awards are a private matter for us. That's what we live for over here. It's about the team not the individual. You're only as good as your willingness to make those around you better, and to get better with those you are around :).

Congrats bug. Something I gave you in private but well deserved. We wont forget the records :)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 4:31:34
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit