Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2021, 6:05:27

Bug will tell you there is no reason enshula's set is invalid for some reason. Enshula put in a load of work. His records deserve every bit of the place they have for a single and a single player total.

When I did 5b nw to win the markets were massively easier to transfer tech, military and oil on. I respect enshula's 15 something on a single so much more than sin's 11.1 (2nd highest total). First of all because it is 4b nw more. And that's a lot more. Second because he came to FFA and miraculously no one hit him. Third because it is 15b nw on one country and 20 something in a string.

Bug did like the most nw an actual human has ever done. That's all I I'm trying to say. Just because the LeBron of ee came and set records doesnt mean we get to ignore his records, we just have to make sure klay Thompson is active.

Huge set by bug tho hahaha. Massive crazy stuff. I especially liked the 4 feeders that helped the boys out in the broken market. fluff was awesome. I bet you would have come close to enshula's total if you had a war set market. Let's keep our fingers crossed as netters that friendly wars can exist on this server some day Haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2021, 6:17:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit