Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 1:40:40

IF you are untagged and are not part of KA you can contact me on ICQ. 258475488 to let us know you are not part of KA but are untagged. You will be moved to DNH if you do.

Aponic and Mdevol can be contacted through IMs as well to avoid this from happening. They will post contacts shortly. Forum msges or privte msges over the forums will not be accepted to get a DNH for your string..

aponic Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 1:43:58

confirmed
SOF
Cerevisi

mdevol Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 1:45:14

Confirmed

msn -
icq - 614960864
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

vern Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 1:50:43

dont have ICQ, forget my Aim loggin, have msn but dont ever use it, i could find you on irc, what if i just send you a fax list with my restarts ( NOT in KA )

Punkus Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 1:52:33

Maki - i dont have any untags but dont be killing all my untagged farm food.
Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

Juusto Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 2:23:55

kill one of mine and you know ;)
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Mathais Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 13:55:34

So... Say I'm untagged, send you an ICQ IM saying I'm not part of KA, get added to DNH, then subsequently join KA, tag and tag up.

Would I still get to keep the DNH?

;)

and more importantly, would you still like me?

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 14:09:35

they'd ask IMP to kill you as a tag jumper. :P
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 14:15:50

LoL our police will take care of you then :)

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 14:18:50

didn't i just say that? :)
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 14:22:56

LoL yeah I just didn't reada further the Mathais his post :-P only to read your reply now and wonder how I could've missed it;)

ibujke Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 18:02:18

By hunting you mean kill all untaggeds unless they read ffat and feel the need to justify their existence as an untagged?

Punkus Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 18:29:53

Thats pretty much what I think he is saying
Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

ibujke Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 18:35:27

Just checking. Didnt want anyone misreading it as bullying, thats all.

aponic Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 18:37:45

We are making an effort to kill the most aggressive looking ones. We are not trying to kill countries with #s under 3000, as they are not likely to be KA. To be honest though, I suppose we might kill less aggressive looking ones as our targets run out.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 18:38:25

It is somewhat of a bully tactic, but no one is really retagging KA and the war is still ongoing.
SOF
Cerevisi

ibujke Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 18:39:00

Somewhat a bully tactic? Should I worry about my test countries? What are you? The world police?

As for retagging, thats an obvious lie, since the KA tag has alive countries in it.

ibujke Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 18:51:13

I found a nice quote that can be applied here. I think Maki will recognize it.

"These actions are contributing to the decline of the game and the player base. The player base of this game is fragile at the moment and we as a gaming community should not be discouraging new players."

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 19:16:18

they're just huffy cuz we offered to do the same to them when their restarts were trying to grow untagged last set against NBK.

It's ok, though - we're all used to the double standard by now, so have fun fellas

Prometheus

Feb 9th 2011, 19:18:57

there is only one bad thing here what if you kill a NBK country when killing untags?
Quit why am i still posting?

Makinso Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 20:02:50

Knowing NBK they won't run untagged ;)

mdevol Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 20:16:16

Originally posted by ibujke:
Somewhat a bully tactic? Should I worry about my test countries? What are you? The world police?

As for retagging, thats an obvious lie, since the KA tag has alive countries in it.

not any big enough that the overwhelming majority of our clan doesnt have to drop over 2/3 of thier nw to hit...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 20:17:38

oh...and yes, there are 4 countries alive (if you count the 1 that dropped nw to 1k)

aponic Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 20:56:55

NOW3P, you were killing our TAGGED countries. Don't be a dumbass. Your loud mouth got you to a point this reset where you cannot play in your own tag. Isn't it time you stopped peddling your bullfluff?

Edited By: aponic on Feb 10th 2011, 1:29:16. Reason: out->our
See Original Post
SOF
Cerevisi

dossw780 Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 21:09:03

MOOO
William D Doss
Founder of TNCC
68351791 ICQ
Dossw780 AIM
MSN/Email

ibujke Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 21:17:01

Originally posted by mdevol:

not any big enough that the overwhelming majority of our clan doesnt have to drop over 2/3 of thier nw to hit...

"no one is really retagging KA" that`s what was said, and that statement is not true. You only addressed a secondary issue so I assume you are ok with killing any untagged that doesnt report to the mighty CC.

oh...and yes, there are 4 countries alive (if you count the 1 that dropped nw to 1k)

It didnt drop NW on its own, it was KRed by you. Did you try to imply that we are dropping NW to 1k on purpose to keep under humanitarian range?

Desperado Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 22:46:38

so....

you guys always fluff about when KA would do fluff like this, but now it's justified

Pot meet kettle

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 22:49:21

not important enough

Edited By: mrford on Feb 9th 2011, 22:51:50. Reason: meep
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Desperado Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 22:58:17

bout your original post fordy, I can understand the reasoning for that with regards to last set, but still I think going after untagged countries right now might wind up being a mistake in the long run, not because of suiciders or anything, but theres 3 other clans warring at the time being as well.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

aponic Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 1:31:01

Desp: we complained about them killing our tagged countries. how is this the same?

SOF
Cerevisi

synoder Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 1:55:32

thats why I always tag up before I play my countries :)

Makinso Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 3:15:57

Desp it´s far from being the same move KA pulled.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 5:32:50

"no one is really retagging KA" that`s what was said, and that statement is not true. You only addressed a secondary issue so I assume you are ok with killing any untagged that doesnt report to the mighty CC.

what was meant was that because there are none tagged KA that we can hit we are going out and finding untagged KA (the ones hitting us and the rest of those strings or the ones following KA's theme)

It didnt drop NW on its own, it was KRed by you. Did you try to imply that we are dropping NW to 1k on purpose to keep under humanitarian range?

i suppose i missed a word "got" and still wouldn't have made much sense but no, typographical error. meant to say got dropped to 1k nw as i was present as it was getting hit.

either way ibu, to say that we are not justified to go search for the KA members that pop up from untagged or simply stay untagged only to ambush is is a joke.

but not as much of a joke as KA not having the pride or the balls to even join their own tag because they stand no chance if they do. and THEN coming on here complaining we are actively searching for them elsewhere because they aren't tagging up KA while refusing to sign a CF...

i hope these quotes work...

ibujke Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 9:49:12

what was meant was that because there are none tagged KA that we can hit we are going out and finding untagged KA (the ones hitting us and the rest of those strings or the ones following KA's theme)

And that is perfectly reasonable. But thats not what you said you were doing.

either way ibu, to say that we are not justified to go search for the KA members that pop up from untagged or simply stay untagged only to ambush is is a joke.

I never said that. You never said you are going to look for KA members. You said you are going to kill one and all unless the untagged proves it is not KA.

but not as much of a joke as KA not having the pride or the balls to even join their own tag because they stand no chance if they do.

Completely agree. That doesnt make you right though.

and THEN coming on here complaining we are actively searching for them elsewhere because they aren't tagging up KA while refusing to sign a CF...

I hope you kill all KA untaggeds. That is not the issue. The issue here is that you position yourself above other players that have nothing to do with this conflict and impose a mandatory check up or death. What makes it worse, is that then you pretend you are better than KA, and you are actually the same/worse.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 2:32:20

I never said that. You never said you are going to look for KA members. You said you are going to kill one and all unless the untagged proves it is not KA.

I hope you kill all KA untaggeds. That is not the issue. The issue here is that you position yourself above other players that have nothing to do with this conflict and impose a mandatory check up or death. What makes it worse, is that then you pretend you are better than KA, and you are actually the same/worse.

Dear Ibujke you are Dagga's female counterpart with a more sophisticated tongue.

1) We do not claim or position ourselves above other players. We are actually taking safety measures (like many others have done in the past) To make sure our war is won. (Since KA won't deal for a ceasefire).
2) Had I felt that way I would've ordered all untags to be killed.
3) If you look at the untags we killed they were all war ready countries and nobody actually complained. Better said it's highly likely we killed the right ones.
4) If we do kill a country that wasn't KA's well i'll call it collateral damage.
5) It still is an alliance server where tags dictate what happens.
6) Oh and giving people the option to report their untags, is just a choice we give to make our search more easy, not to "save the untags" because like I said, we consider them collateral damage.

Oh and you can spin or post or do anything with I what posted ;) I won't respond. This is what we think about it :-P and that's our 1 and only response :-)

/End response Trolls.

Edited By: Makinso on Feb 11th 2011, 2:34:22
See Original Post

Drinks Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 2:45:07

/Trolls
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Twain Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 2:51:10

The one thing I would like you guys to think about though is that, as Despy said, we've got a nice war going between Focus and ourselves vs. NBK. I don't generally keep my countries untagged for long, but I do have a few "war-prepped" restarts.

I assume this won't be an issue as they're all very small countries, and it seems ridiculous for you guys to target countries that are <150k NW, but I want to throw that out there.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 3:20:03

Hide KA hide !!! Hide well so when u tag up u'll be in my range !!!
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

ibujke Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 3:43:46

Maki,

Why do you capitalize the i in ibujke?

You wining the war by any means is perfectly fine. Like I said, I wish you killed all KA countries.

You not positioning yourself above others... that`s just not true. By the very fact that you are threatening to kill all untaggeds that don't report to you (and that's what you said in your first post), you position yourself above them. Because you have a stronger tag.
Which is also fine. Except for the first part, because it`s not true.

Your point #6 is saying: "We would kill all untaggeds but it`s easier not to." Again, it shows you position yourself above other players. And again this would be perfectly fine if you didn't pretend that you don't.

I agree with your point #3, it is highly likely that you killed the right ones. It`s not who you kill that I disapprove, it`s your attitude you showed in your first post (and point #6)

"Dear Ibujke you are Dagga's female counterpart with a more sophisticated tongue."

Why female? Is that supposed to be a witty insult? Are you using Dagga`s nick in a negative context there? Not nice to see a leader fluff on his members.

"Oh and you can spin or post or do anything with I what posted ;) I won't respond. This is what we think about it :-P and that's our 1 and only response :-)"

You started ignoring me several sets ago. I still don't know why, it kinda came from out of the blue. If you remember, I was trying to get you to explain to me why you did what you did and you kept talking to me about how you rule and have a super spy network.
Don`t know if you noticed, but before you refused to talk openly with me I never made a single negative post regarding you. You really gave me no other choice but to consider you a hypocrite that pretends he has some kind of moral code (and that rudely ignores people).
I`ll remind you again that I never said anything bad about you or your clans in public before you so blatantly started ignoring me. If you said, "Dude, you bore me, stop bugging me" I probably would. At least that would be honest.

You say you wont respond. Just like back then. I question your methods and you go "/ignore". I don't think I`m unreasonable. I never said you shouldn't do something, I did say you shouldn't pretend you are doing us all a favor when all you do is selfishly (which is perfectly fine) advancing your own goals.

We? Who`s we? "I won't respond. This is what we think about it." Assuming its other CC leaders, can some of them confirm that? Also think about what? Me questioning your actions?

Thanks for calling me a troll. That was really nice of you.

Hypocrite.

Btw. couldn't help notice that you didn't comment on the quote. I thought it is quite fitting.

Edited By: ibujke on Feb 11th 2011, 3:49:07
See Original Post

pslayer Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 5:06:17

What TNT said.

Havoc Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 6:45:40

Stop killing innocent 1a strat testers!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Rico Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 9:20:28

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BENEATH ME!!!

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 13:11:00

i keep tagging..... just stop killing me in 2's and 3's kinda sux and makes killing a pain in the butt lol....

told u i was too stupid to stop...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub