Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 2:32:20

Originally posted by mdevol:

either way ibu, to say that we are not justified to go search for the KA members that pop up from untagged or simply stay untagged only to ambush is is a joke.

I never said that. You never said you are going to look for KA members. You said you are going to kill one and all unless the untagged proves it is not KA.

I hope you kill all KA untaggeds. That is not the issue. The issue here is that you position yourself above other players that have nothing to do with this conflict and impose a mandatory check up or death. What makes it worse, is that then you pretend you are better than KA, and you are actually the same/worse.

Dear Ibujke you are Dagga's female counterpart with a more sophisticated tongue.

1) We do not claim or position ourselves above other players. We are actually taking safety measures (like many others have done in the past) To make sure our war is won. (Since KA won't deal for a ceasefire).
2) Had I felt that way I would've ordered all untags to be killed.
3) If you look at the untags we killed they were all war ready countries and nobody actually complained. Better said it's highly likely we killed the right ones.
4) If we do kill a country that wasn't KA's well i'll call it collateral damage.
5) It still is an alliance server where tags dictate what happens.

Oh and you can spin or post or do anything with I what posted ;) I won't respond. This is what we think about it :-P and that's our 1 and only response :-)

/End response Trolls.

Edited By: Makinso on Feb 11th 2011, 2:34:22
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit