Verified:

ibujke Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 3:43:46

Maki,

Why do you capitalize the i in ibujke?

You wining the war by any means is perfectly fine. Like I said, I wish you killed all KA countries.

You not positioning yourself above others... that`s just not true. By the very fact that you are threatening to kill all untaggeds that don't report to you (and that's what you said in your first post), you position yourself above them. Because you have a stronger tag.
Which is also fine. Except for the first part, because it`s not true.

Your point #6 is saying: "We would kill all untaggeds but it`s easier not to." Again, it shows you position yourself above other players. And again this would be perfectly fine if you didn't pretend that you don't.

I agree with your point #3, it is highly likely that you killed the right ones. It`s not who you kill that I disapprove, it`s your attitude you showed in your first post (and point #6)

"Dear Ibujke you are Dagga's female counterpart with a more sophisticated tongue."

Why female? Is that supposed to be a witty insult? Are you using Dagga`s nick in a negative context there? Not nice to see a leader fluff on his members.

"Oh and you can spin or post or do anything with I what posted ;) I won't respond. This is what we think about it :-P and that's our 1 and only response :-)"

You started ignoring me several sets ago. I still don't know why, it kinda came from out of the blue. If you remember, I was trying to get you to explain to me why you did what you did and you kept talking to me about how you rule and have a super spy network.
Don`t know if you noticed, but before you refused to talk openly with me I never made a single negative post regarding you. You really gave me no other choice but to consider you a hypocrite that pretends he has some kind of moral code (and that rudely ignores people).
I`ll remind you again that I never said anything bad about you or your clans in public before you so blatantly started ignoring me. If you said, "Dude, you bore me, stop bugging me" I probably would. At least that would be honest.

You say you wont respond. Just like back then. I question your methods and you go "/ignore". I don't think I`m unreasonable. I never said you shouldn't do something, I did say you shouldn't pretend you are doing us all a favor by killing untaggeds.

We? Who`s we? "I won't respond. This is what we think about it." Assuming its other CC leaders, can some of them confirm that? Also think about what? Me questioning your actions?

Thanks for calling me a troll. That was really nice of you.

Hypocrite.

Btw. couldn't help notice that you didn't comment on the quote. I thought it is quite fitting.

Edited By: ibujke on Feb 11th 2011, 3:49:07
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit