Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2023, 20:30:05

Anti-Break

Crushed after one set and now disappeared. Rebrand yourself as the Raggedy Ann Clan.

🚀🚀🚀

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 12th 2023, 21:26:47

If any of the resistance guys want to stay and netgain you are welcome to join me in my tag as I am taking a break from darkness and pwning noobs.

Message me if you want to join Supers Angels.

We only have one rule. Do not hit anyone in a tag that has more than 2 countries. Untaggeds are fair game and they can be farmed and wrecked!

Let me know

BROmanceNZ

Feb 12th 2023, 21:29:58

What happens if Super Angels only gets two countries?

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 12th 2023, 21:35:32

Then we are considered farm land of course as is every untagged and 2 person tag lol

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 0:34:57

Originally posted by SuperFly:
If any of the resistance guys want to stay and netgain you are welcome to join me in my tag as I am taking a break from darkness and pwning noobs.

We only have one rule. Do not hit anyone in a tag that has more than 2 countries. Untaggeds are fair game and they can be farmed and wrecked!

Let me know

Prepare to wall.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 1:08:09

Originally posted by Coalie:

Let me know

Prepare to wall.

Coalie, you don't have a right to post anywhere, ever.

You're the biggest cheater this game has ever seen. What you did last set was despicable and detestable.

For anyone who is interested, Coalie created a fake discord profile. He joined our alliance under the pretense of being a veteran player that wants to help the newer players learn.

He then proceeded to feed Darkness and others information about our alliance, tip people off to attacks incoming, and worst of all, he gave new players misinformation and bad advice on how to play the game. Purposefully misled people to stunt their growth.

This is what you guys want for this community? People creating fake discords and sabotaging other teams?

This is cheating, plain and simple.

To draw an analogy, since it's Super Bowl Sunday.

This would be like if someone dressed up as a player from an opposing team, snuck into their team meetings, and listened in on their game plans. Yea, the team that let them in is kinda dumb for not catching them, but the NFL would still fine/suspend the fluff out of the cheating parties.

Dark Demon, the new mod here. Biggest hypocrite I've ever heard of. Symba, all that fluff you talked about beating us, you had to do it while cheating, against new players.

Coalie, you should be ashamed of what you did. You guys are plenty good enough to not pull that fluff.

And before anyone even tries to act like this isn't true. I have all the proof. If anyone doubts me, reach out to me on discord and I'll provide the proof. I have screenshots of his discord. You can look at the leaderboards and see that his profile was indeed in the resist tag (coom mobile country name). You can look at attack logs and see that Darkness didn't attack Coom Mobile until waaay later in the game, once it was obvious the outcome of the war.

Further, I have confirmation from Requiem that Darkness leadership specifically told him not to attack Coom Mobile, which shows that Darkness leadership was in on this cheating.

RyansWorld — Yesterday at 4:08 PM
the leaders said not to
but i was missiling him
look at my news
they got pissed at me lol

This proves that Darkness leaders knew what was occurring and were in on it.

Resistance players have decided we are not going to play a game where such blatant cheating is allowed. And where treatment of newer is aimed at sabotaging their growth.

Dark Demon had previously set us up with IRC tools and helped us get on GHQ websites. Others have reached out to try to over us advice, or help us in various ways.

It's clear that I cannot trust anyone or anything.

This act has made it impossible for The Resistance to recruit any current players of the game, ever. There is no way to know if who we recruit is someone with a fake discord playing under a fake name, but really playing for another team.

There is no way for me to know if the IRC tools I've been setup with can be used to spy on us.

There is no way to know if the website I'm on is safe.

I know some of ya'll will tell me it is. But how could I ever trust it now? Dark Demon, the supposedly nicest and most noble player in the game just condoned and likely participated in blatant cheating against new players.

The breach of trust that occurred here is tremendous. Darkness, enjoy playing your game with no war partners. We were excited for round 2. But this game is not fun if one side does not adhere to the rules of the game. Nobody wants to play a game against cheaters.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 1:40:03

Cuda

01/31/2023 2:00 PM
Hahaha
Well Gerd is under our protection now.
So everyone won't fight us.
Astral is probably joining us too, btw.
I've had good conversatiosn with him over the past few days
And Req is joining us
BigPapi

01/31/2023 2:03 PM
i’ll think about man
Cuda

01/31/2023 2:04 PM
Ok. Well if there is someone you don't want in, just say it. I'd rather keep you around then bring in someone new. The way I look at it, you're one of core/early members. I really like playing alongside you.
BigPapi

01/31/2023 2:04 PM
i really dont want to get caught up with game drama.
Cuda

01/31/2023 2:05 PM
Use a different name and stay under the radar. All the drama is gonna be aimed at me. They are going to HATE ME when this is over.

BigPapi

01/31/2023 2:05 PM
I enjoy showing u the ropes on how to kill. It was really fun watching u actually kill someone

This is coming from a guy that told me to "use a different name and stay under the radar" after saying I was leaving the next set.

I announced to Demon and Symba that I was tagging up Resist for next set, and they were not happy. Everyone knew who I was on your team, I made it obvious it was me with the word "coom". I came in, tried to set you guys up, even asked Demon to come in and help you with websites and bots. I asked symba to come show you guys how to play and all you did was curse them all out and talked fluff. You then invited a known snake to the group, and then shortly after, you suicided PDM, EVO, and Omega and thought it was funny. I decided not to hang around a nasty suicider. So I left. You can say whatever you want at me, it's libel/slander. You can drink from whatever fountain that snake is feeding you.

And then you started talking about ABing darkness OOP and making weird tag names so they cant figure out who you were. Sorry man, just not my play-style. I'd rather just play in a different team.

But, you couldn't have been able to get kills without me showing you how to do it.

Edited By: Coalie on Feb 13th 2023, 1:52:01

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 1:59:08

All is fair in love and war.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 2:05:39

YOU ADMIT IT.

Wow. I thought you'd try to spin a web of lies.

Absolute fluffing fool. You should have denied it and tried to spin a web of lies.

If you had nothing to hide, you would have obviously told me who you were. IF you had nothing to hide and everything was on the up and up, you wouldn't have made a fake discord profile.

If you were really being benevolent, as you claim, you wouldn't have acted like you were trying to help in discord, while trashing me on the forums.

I didn't know I was inviting a snake into our alliance. I thought I was taking the help of a veteran player. It's nice that you think of yourself as a snake though, I'd have to say I agree.

And for the record, what I did in alliance was done under the supervision and tutelage of Superfly. One of your boys.

Here is Superfly telling me to hit PDM:

SuperGuy — 02/05/2023 9:10 AM
326 is too good to be doug but I’ll try for an op. If I fail it I am screwed cuz they will know I helped u lol

He also spied and gave me the reports to hit on.

SuperGuy — 02/05/2023 12:05 AM
Omega won’t hit u. They will rather delete as a rage quit lol
You should nail dough next lol

SuperGuy — 02/02/2023 10:06 PM
Omega pdm those guys are so weak they won’t fight back
Evo as I mentioned days ago is the mercs netting tag
so mercs will kill you
Cuda — 02/02/2023 10:06 PM
I assume if I hit them I'll get crushed? Yea
Dude... I got something weird going on in Alliance...
SuperGuy — 02/02/2023 10:06 PM
Evo is the only tag with protection
Laf will fight their own wars
Cuda — 02/02/2023 10:07 PM
I took the money you gave me, and started a reseller. But not by any of the strategies. We talked about it the other day... but I don't do it like that.
I'm literally stock marketing the game right now.
I buy fluff at 80-90 on public and sell it at 120-130. Every day. All day.
SuperGuy — 02/02/2023 10:07 PM
But pdm omega monsters they are a joke
Cuda — 02/02/2023 10:07 PM
I've gone from 2mil to 25mil NW with 1.5bil in cash.
SuperGuy — 02/02/2023 10:08 PM
Massive land and 0 defense and they couldn’t organize a kill run to save their mothers

SuperGuy — 02/02/2023 10:11 PM
But yea man if u wanna do a quick experiment get your 4 guys in alliance
Save turns tomorrow
Make sure that you alll have 120 turns each
And either do a kill run monsters
Or farm the piss out of them with your jets

SuperGuy — 02/02/2023 10:16 PM
Ill help u
Watch this
Actually don’t hit monsters
Just spied them. They will wreck u

SuperGuy — 02/02/2023 10:17 PM
Can u spy on omega
Cuda — 02/02/2023 10:18 PM
He only has 15mil in cash too

SuperGuy — 02/02/2023 10:19 PM
Spy on 353
If you have 4.9% warefare tech u can make that in 10-15 days
Send me his spy
I have no turns left

SuperGuy — 02/02/2023 10:33 PM
You are going to want to send a planned strike
Also before you do this I gotta give you a warning
Cuda — 02/02/2023 10:33 PM
Sure
SuperGuy — 02/02/2023 10:34 PM
Omega will try to retal so have turrets to defend

I could go on and on. The point is that I hit Omega, I was coached on hitting PDM, Monsters, Stones, and everyone else. That would have been completely fine. Superfly has the respect of the community. He plays with Darkness/Mercs a lot, and is one of your boys.

So all of this was fine. But if I do exactly what Superfly was coaching me to do to Evo, all of a sudden I'm a nasty suicider?

You're only saying that cause I hit one of your precious babies. If I had hit anyone else, none of would have said anything.

Ya'll are hypocrites, plain and simple.

The mistake I've made is ever listening or trusting anyone in this game. Between the misinformation, the cheating, the fake discords, the bad advice, and the hypocritical actions of all of you, there is no winning here.

Coalie, you really should have tried to just deny/lie your way out of this. Admitting it made my job a whole lot easier. Now I can't wait to see how Symba/DD try to spin this and act like what they did was alright. You just implicated them and they KNEW that you joined my team without telling me who you were. We have evidence they told their team not to hit you. Why would they do that if you were really with us? Really trying to help?

This is all so despicable.

And if ya'll want to talk about honor, and being a man of your word. Go talk to Doug. See if he thinks I'm not a man of my word. Hell, go talk to Tmac. I had EVERY reason in the world to suicide on Tmac and ruin his set. Every single one. Ya'll had already called me a suicider. Ya'll had already kill run'd me in response to a few land grabs. Tmacs biggest rival was helping me (although never did ask me to hit Tmac).

In fact, COALIE - you fluffing told me that you thought I should suicide on Tmac. You were goading me to do it, citing that if you were me you'd help out Gerdler.

But i didn't. Why didn't I do it? Because I gave my word to Tmac earlier in the game, long before everything went down, that I wouldn't attack Tmac.

I'm the ONLY person who is a man of his word here. The rest of you are liars and cheats.

I'd like to hear any of you try to explain away this.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 2:06:15

Symba, u aren’t allowed to talk. I specifically told you if you kept killing these guys over and over again, they weren’t gonna come back. And you just kept crushing and crushing until some of new guys stopped making countries.

Then when you found out Gerd joined them, you became extra bloodthirsty.

All you needed to do was give these guys some room to breathe. But nah, symba gonna be a symba.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 2:14:35

Symba, u aren’t allowed to talk. I specifically told you if you kept killing these guys over and over again, they weren’t gonna come back. And you just kept crushing and crushing until some of new guys stopped making countries.

All you needed to do was give these guys some room to breathe. But nah, symba gonna be a symba.

Coalie don't even start with this crap. We would have been happy to keep fighting if we weren't fighting cheaters. You KNOW this to be true.

We were counting down the # of members we had ready for next set, you were privvy to those conversations. I genuinely enjoyed the fight. I just don't enjoy playing against cheaters.

For all I know you're staging a fake fight with Symba here to act like you weren't all in cahoots in this cheating.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 2:16:19

Just for the record, our team decided not to play the game anymore. Or at least until the cheating is dealt with. There is no point playing with cheaters.

If ya'll want to address the cheating, maybe I can convince a lot of them to come back. Or ya'll can just keep cheating your playerbase to death.

It's fluffing sad. We were hoping to give you guys a real challenge in the coming months with a team that was showing they were active, dedicated and interested in learning. But nope. Ya'll had to pull this crap and ruin the game for everyone.

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 2:36:37

You never gave us a challenge, you died like the rest. Good night to the resistance.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 2:47:49

Originally posted by Symbolic:
You never gave us a challenge, you died like the rest. Good night to the resistance.

You cheated. Against newbies.

You have no right to brag about anything here. If anything, you should be apologizing to the entire community for running new players out of the game BY CHEATING.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 2:49:38

And now I can't help but wonder how many other teams you've cheated against. Is that why most of the other 'challengers' as you put it, aren't here anymore? Have you guys cheated and harassed your way to the top by stepping on the heads of every new player who wanted to play this game?

There is nothing wrong with winning a war. It's how you do it that is problematic.

I wanted ot respect Darkness. I wanted to build my team to be like yours. Successful, dedicated, warmongers.

Now I want us to be nothing like you. Ya'll make it seem like I'm the bad guy here. Straight up hypocrisy and gaslighting. And it's all been exposed. You can't even fluffing deny it.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 2:57:22

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Coalie don't even start with this crap. We would have been happy to keep fighting if we weren't fighting cheaters. You KNOW this to be true.

We were counting down the # of members we had ready for next set, you were privvy to those conversations. I genuinely enjoyed the fight. I just don't enjoy playing against cheaters.

For all I know you're staging a fake fight with Symba here to act like you weren't all in cahoots in this cheating.

We've already discussed this in your discord. I said do NOT hit tmac. I said if you were gerd's friend and wanted to do him a solid, you'd suicide tmac to protect Gerd's record. Gerd was watching the convo the whole time, and I did not find it surprising that he kept quiet. I said if I was Gerd's good friend, I'd do him a solid and suicide tmac, but I am absolutely NOT Gerdler's good friend or minion, so the point is mute. And you not suiciding tmac was the smartest thing you did last set. But the guys you DID suicide on fell short of their goals. You still suicided on Omega, EVO and PDM. And you thought it was hilarious and funny.

Also, I am not a liar. Everyone that wants to know (not that anybody really cares), I played in Resist group last set. I even announced it to everyone in darkness that I was joining resist tag. It was obvious that I was in the resist tag with the way I named my country. I even said the Darkness crew knew who I was in your tag. I even told you I was a darkness player. I was aware of open profiles too. I just have a soft spot for the underdogs. But the underdogs decided to have sweedish meatballs for breakfast lunch and dinner instead.

And no, I didn't want to reveal who I was. You said I was trash talking on you on the forums, I was bantering and having a friendly rivalry talk. But what you dished back was a lot worse. You were the REAL trashtalker. You were just embarrassed that you were hangin out with me the entire time and you also found out that you also trash talked me publicly the whole time.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 3:02:49

This is an interesting defense you've chosen to attempt to weave.

So you're admitting that the whole of Darkness knew of your cheating. And no one said anything.

Someone who is playing out of the goodness of their hearts to help others, doesn't feel the need to hide their identity.

You're going to expect the community to believe this story, when you've just admitted to a degree of deception that I thought no one in this community would stoop to? You created a fake discord profile, Coalie. You only do that if you have nefarious motives.

And I can't believe you just admitted to goading me into hitting Tmac too. I'm really stunned that you're just confessing to all these things and saving me the work of having to prove them.

You've relayed that conversation accurately. You said you wouldn't hit him. But you knew I was friends with Gerdler. And you said if you were friends with Gerd, that you would hit him. You tried to lead me there, without a shadow of a doubt.

It's amazing to me you've admitted to these things.

Yet somehow I'm the bad guy for doing some land grabs on a few people, when we have rampant cheating, deception, and more going on behind the scenes. I'm a boy scout by comparison to you guys.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 3:04:24

Think about what you're trying to get people to believe, Coalie.

You've admitted to a fake discord profile.

Admitted Darkness knew about it.

Admitted you didn't tell us who you were.

Admitted you trash talked us on the forums.

But somehow expect us to believe you were doing this all just to help us become better players.

Those actions don't add up to basic logical scrutiny.

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 3:08:00

Originally posted by Symbolic:
All is fair in love and war.

Tis true
-MrRedManbhs

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 3:26:51

If he had told you to jump off a bridge, would you have done it?

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 3:33:28

You said you wanted to war in allaince. I suggested PDM as they have a few countries and I know for a fact that they ain’t a big war power house so you had a chance for a decent fight

Yes I said omega would rage quit and not retal cuz they aren’t a war team.

I told you not to hit Evo but you listened to Gerdler.

GERDLER TOLD U TO HIT EVO AND TO WRECK TMAC. WHY ARENT U POSTING THOSE LOGS?

you didn’t listen to me you you went with what Gerdler told you to do cuz you ARE GERDLERS PUPPET. And you died

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 3:38:27

Originally posted by Suicidal:
If he had told you to jump off a bridge, would you have done it?

You a Darkness/Mercs guy? If so, this response makes perfect sense.

Ignore the blatant cheating and focus on the fact that I was swayed by people giving me potentially bad advice, on occasion.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 3:38:55

You said you wanted to war in allaince. I suggested PDM as they have a few countries and I know for a fact that they ain’t a big war power house so you had a chance for a decent fight

you didn’t listen to me you you went with what Gerdler told you to do cuz you ARE GERDLERS PUPPET. And you died

Gerdler actually never asked me to hit Evo or Tmac. Not once.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 3:42:54

Gerdler actually never asked me to hit Evo or Tmac. Not once.

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES! What's this?

https://imgur.io/nBsYvJ3?r
https://i.imgur.com/KCthuuT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mfHgz4W.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pCdStbG.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/lJjRprf

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 3:49:19

We gonna do this in two threads? That's fine.

Here's the logs from me and Gerd, where i thought he was trying to manipulate me into hitting Tmac. You'll notice he never actually asks me too. I misinterpreted it cause I thought he was manipulative initially, which is what you told me, Coalie.

Cuda — 02/03/2023 9:52 PM
They actually brought me onto their team a few weeks ago to teach me. But then kicked me after a day cause I was talking fluff to Darkness in team on the forums.
So that made me mad, cause i'm a cool guy and was gonna be loyal to them on 1A
Gerdler — 02/03/2023 9:54 PM
there are ways
Im just saying that hitting omega and not hitting evo is like giving the win to evo and tmac lol
he doesnt have defense either
you really cant play with defense when netting to be fair. because if you do it means you have too much NW to hit a bot
once you got 300k+ acres and decent tech and like 15m jets you are past the humanitarians range of most bots usually. the difference this round is everyone including laf especially is at war so no one is hitting the bots and theyve grown to epic proportions
Cuda — 02/03/2023 10:01 PM
Ahh, I see what you're saying.
I'm not sure who I'm going to hit next, if anyone. I just wanted some more land too. I only had 11k land but like 28mil nw. I needed more land

Now that that's settled, you gonna take responsibility for your cheating? Or do you expect us all to just gloss over that? Trying to shift the conversation to whether or not Gerdler wanted me to hit someone. Like that's even at all relevant.

YOU CHEATED.

That's the problem here.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 3:50:51

And I think it's fluffing fresh you're trying to call me a liar.

You're the one who HAS ADMITTED TO BEING A LIAR AND A CHEATER.

The only thing I'm guilty of is getting confused about who is trying to sway me to do what.

You fluffing created a fake discord profile to infiltrate our alliance. But I'm the liar?!?!?!?

How in the hell does that make any sense.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 4:00:48

Edited By: Coalie on Feb 13th 2023, 5:36:49

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 4:08:19

If you had nothing to hide. If you were completely being honest and upfront about everything. You had no ulterior motives. Why did you join with a discord profile that wasn't the one that identified who you were in game?

Why hide your identity?

The answer is because you had something to hide.

fluff bro. It's pretty obvious. No one is going to believe a thing you're saying right now when your actions show that you were acting untoward.

You cheated. You know it. I know it. We all know it.

It's a shame, we could have had so much fun with our wars. I was looking forward to getting my boys up to speed to give you all some real competition.

I never knew we were playing this type of game though. Next thing I know people are going to tell me that hacking others is part of the game. Or doxxing people IRL, which I've heard has happened before.

A bunch of fluffing degenerate cheaters this game has, apparently.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 4:11:13

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 7:02:21

The word cheater gets thrown around very loosely here.

Ain’t you supposed to be gone and out of the game already cuz you hate this place?

Anyways let’s all get along and move this bs along. Resistance has another round to fight cuz they are supposed to be eternal

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 8:59:28

In fairness to both Supa and coalie here.....but also my homie B Hole....

This game.....that's not cheating. And I think that can be hard to describe to people. You can call Coalie a Benedict Arnold. You can call him a traitor. But you can't call him a cheater. When this game was at its peak, the biggest mess on the game was a clan called RD. And every single one of the vets here either played in RD at a point and openly cheated which was not me, or got killed by them and have 20 year old stuff theyll throw out at random about it. I played in the 10:1 underdogs from B Holes position many times. I love and respect his role. We've made the wrong side the right side. Coalie knows it too well too. We went on a 7 year losing streak in wars in ICN together long before we got dominating war in this game with Elders and its successors.

It's not as if at this games height there was no espionage. Frankly, someone should show this guy that old trash Mr White video. Get Vic back here to show off his stupid Ferrari. The story is only half true, but it shows off the worst part of the community in an interesting light.

Anyways, no red cards. Espionage has always been acceptable. Have better politics = avoiding spies. 100% part of the game. I know it's weird, but at the height of this game, we had whole departments dedicated to vetting our applications for spies. You have to do a better job of making sure your land is safe, and creating your own network of spies and people who talk to you.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2023, 9:03:48
See Original Post

sfbob Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 9:45:18

Crying and crying on the forums...again.

If bhole knew anything about team he'd know that it's part of the game. Most people have played with an imposter in their tag at some point. I don't recall anyone crying on the forums about it before though.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 10:05:20

Derrick - SFBob -

I know ya'll would try to claim it's part of the game. I was told not to bring this to the forums for that very reason.

Just because others have done it before doesn't make it not cheating at a very basic level.

I'm glad we can all agree on what's happened, I thought that was going to be the hard part. Getting Coalie to admit to what he did. Since he's admitted it, I only need to show why it is cheating now. So let me try again.

We are playing a game. Games have rules. Chess, Hide N' Seek, Football, Connect 4, Trivia Games at the bar. They all have rules.

And you play within the confines of those rules. You play with the mechanics of the game, the way they were built.

Pick any game you want. And let's lay out this exact same scenario.

If we were playing a game of risk. And teams developed in the game. And the players split into two sides, you might have people making arguments for why you should join one side or the other, you might have people switching sides within the game. That's all fine. You might have people backstab others. That's fine.

What you wouldn't have is someone creating a fake phone #, pretending to be someone he's not, and then using the information he gained that way to his advantage.

Pick another game. You're playing basketball. You don't have one person assuming a fake identity, joining the coaching staff of another team, and then using that info to benefit the first team.

Pick a third game. Let's say you're playing chess at a high level and preparing for your match in a championship. You wouldn't hide a video camera in the other teams facility and record them practicing their openings. That fluff would get you banned from the sport.

fluff, let's pick a fourth game from my example. You're playing trivia at a bar. And you decide to impersonate a bar employee to get access to the questions ahead of the game. Cheating.

Or maybe you are playing a virtual game of trivia. And you create a fake virtual profile, join an opposing team from all your friends, and then purposefully give fake answers and sway the team in the wrong direction. Also cheating.

It's PLAINLY OBVIOUS that this is cheating. Any reasonable person would see it as such.

Why are all these things considered cheating in all of these examples? Because it violates the spirit of the game. There is no part of this game that involves me running discord profiles past IT departments to check the veracity and history of said profile.

This 'it's espionage' is completely ridiculous. You want espionage? The mechanics for it exist right there in the game. There are 30 fluffing espionage acts you can take. Including LITERALLY spying.

Spying outside the game and circumventing the rules and mechanics of the game itself IS cheating. Ya'll may be able to sit here and tell me the history of the game, or why certain strategies work better than others. But this.... this isn't something you can lecture me on. This is basic common sense.

It IS cheating, plain and simple. Just because you all accept that you're going to cheat doesn't make it not cheating, it just makes the community toxic AF.

Beyond all that - EVEN IF you wanted to claim it wasn't cheating (which it is)....

Why in the world do you guys feel the need to pull this crap against an alliance of NEW PLAYERS. You knew from the get go you were going to win the war. We didn't even know HOW to war at the start. But you still thought this was necessary?

Ya'll lectured me up and down this board about making the game fun for others. I got lectured about not ABing people out of protection, as it makes the war a slog and it makes people not want to play. I've been lectured about not hitting netters, cause it'll just drive them out of the game. I've been lectured about not suiciding, cause it's just ruining the game for other people. And rightly so. All those points have validity to them, to an extent.

But you're going to claim that creating fake discord profiles, lying about your identity, misleading other players outside the game, all of this... That's not ruining the game for other people? You're going to try to sell me on THIS being ok, while all the previous things I mentioned, things that are literal mechanics of the game is not ok?

Derrick - You're going to have to do a whole hell of a lot more explaining if you expect me to buy that. Please square that circle for me, cause I can't see how there is any logical consistency to any of that.

Edited By: BlackHole on Feb 13th 2023, 10:07:51
See Original Post

MILORD Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 11:01:37

In this game, as in the one I played - mars2025, there have always been intrigues, conspiracies, espionage, sabotage. Although this does not mean that everyone approves of such a strategy as espionage. Personally, I think in relation to the new clan, leading the recruiting of players, it was not worth doing this. Experienced and strong should be kinder and more forgiving towards new players.

By the way, I wanted this set to take part in your war, as a mercenary for 1 round. But you were gone and I went on vacation.

Edited By: MILORD on Feb 13th 2023, 11:06:26
See Original Post
born in the USSR

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 14:10:26

I mean, I told him I was a darkness player, my main discord wasn't a real discord from the start. I even said I was leaving Resist the next round and BlackHole asked me to create a new account name and stay on the down-low. I even invited Demon to come in and help set him up on GHQ and IRC. I even invited symba to show him how to warlead. His discord had more Darknesss players than active players at one point. We even invited him to Mercs on Alliance to get him some experience. He was in Mercs for a day but his incessant trash talk got him into trouble. If I was allegedly a spy, I may have been the crappiest spy in EE history.

I was grooming BlackHole to be a formidable warfighter and instead, he chose to “aloha snackbar” on Swedish meaballs and be a dirty suicider.

But hey, at least I didn't join them just to coach them into suiciding EVO, PDM and Omega. He tried to lie and cover for him too.

https://imgur.io/nBsYvJ3?r
https://i.imgur.com/KCthuuT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pCdStbG.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/lJjRprf

Edited By: Coalie on Feb 13th 2023, 15:18:46

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 16:06:06

Black Hole is a propaganda, fake news, false information spin doctor. Covering for his homie Gerdler as best as he can cuz now that he has burned every bridge he needs to rebuild the one life line that he has left!

Its all propaganda boys....

sfbob Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 17:06:31

So black hole as you keep professing yourself to be some sort of master manipulator, playing us all like puppets with your magnificent forum posts by your own logic that's cheating too because it happened 'outside of the game'. You come on here and talk all this crap about what you are going to do, destroy darkness, force all netting teams to never be able to net again etc and then you expect people to go easy on you and be nice to you because you're new?
It's not going to happen and - newsflash - a lot of players here just aren't nice people.
If you want people to be nice to you then I suggest you start over and come back with a different attitude and stop trying to wind people up with your forum posts and in game actions then maybe you'll get a different response.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 18:41:21

Originally posted by sfbob:
So black hole as you keep professing yourself to be some sort of master manipulator, playing us all like puppets with your magnificent forum posts by your own logic that's cheating too because it happened 'outside of the game'. You come on here and talk all this crap about what you are going to do, destroy darkness, force all netting teams to never be able to net again etc and then you expect people to go easy on you and be nice to you because you're new?
It's not going to happen and - newsflash - a lot of players here just aren't nice people.
If you want people to be nice to you then I suggest you start over and come back with a different attitude and stop trying to wind people up with your forum posts and in game actions then maybe you'll get a different response.

Sfbob - do you think it's possible that there is more than one party to blame here?

I'll readily admit that I am bombastic and definitely came on these forums to stir the pot. To be fair, I did it because I thought it would be enjoyable to all.

I gave Darkness a reason to war. I gave the outsiders a reason to care. I gave new players a reason to stick around the game. I created a situation that was interesting, or so I thought.

That was my true intention. Along the way, things went awry, obviously.

We can go through example by example, but that might take all night. In the end, I'll happily take the blame for some of it. I'm fine with admitting my mistakes, I'm not perfect.

But while we are at it, don't you think others should admit to their wrong doings? Superfly likes to throw around the word cheater toward me a lot, which I take issue with. I've never knowingly cheated. I've unknowingly run afoul of the rules a few times. I've griped about it, sought clarification, failed to get clarification, and griped some more.

I think not knowing where the gray ends and doesn't end is very different then purposefully lying to an entire group of people, concealing an identity, going as far as to use an alternative discord name to keep your secret, and then likely giving away information to the enemy (I have no direct proof of this, but it's the only conclusion I can come to).

Don't you think that is also wrong? Why do you want to hold my feet to the fire, but no one elses?

I'm here, admitting to my mistakes. Hell, Gerdler and I had a good fluffing screaming match at each other a few nights ago about the whole netting issue. It got pretty heated. Props to the dude for putting up with me. You know how it ended?

I conceded the argument. I'll provide the chat logs if you don't believe me. Or you can ask him.

So I'll happily get on here and agree that it's probably not the coolest thing to do to hit netters. I do have some opinions about how the meta of the game is in a state such that a particular style of play is even possible, but that's not really important. That meta exists and it's the state of the game currently, so I need to exist within that state.

I'll also admit that some of my rhetoric on the boards has probably crossed a line or two in terms of how personal and heated it got. Definitely one of my flaws, a bit too much passion. Gotta reign it in sometimes.

Now that I've done that, who else wants to step up and admit to their wrong doings?

SFBob - Is there more you'd like me to take blame for? Or does that cover it for you?

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 18:57:07

id like to see the chat logs as Gerdler as not touched any of your posts / threads with a 10ft pole.

I am here for the drama with a large pail of KoH popcorn.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 18:57:35

Meh just move on and make a new country for the new set… Or don’t. Just do something.

- said everyone on this forum

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 18:58:52

I think some additional wrong doings for you BH would be calling people cheaters when they are playing within the confine of the games. Besides, if coalie was honest with you about coming from darkness (and anyone who has history on 1a or team knew that as soon as he continued with the coom name) then that was a risk you decided to take. Espionage has a long and storied history in this game, which is why open profiles are sometimes used to vet people and that getting caught doing so will likely lead to a lifetime ban from that team.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 19:05:17

Tertius - I disagree with you.

What Coalie did is far worse than what I did by running afoul the interference rules.

You're 1. Not calling Superfly out for calling me a cheater.

and 2. Undermining the actions that Coalie took.

He did not tell me who he was. He said he had played with Mercs before on other servers. I did not realize he was an active member of Darkness/Mercs currently.

Also, I don't know Coom. I know ya'll keep saying that, but you need to understand that not everyone here is privvy to the 20 year history. And its frankly ridiculous to think we could be. His usage of the Coom name should in no way have been something that I would have realistically been expected to know that it was Coalie.

The fact that you condone 'espionage' as you put it, is your own problem, not mine. And it's not one that I'm going to apologize for calling people out over.

Again, read my countless examples from other GAMES and why that would be considered cheating in any other game. Further, notice that EE already has a game mechanic for espionage. It's literally called spying. So what was done circumvented the game mechanic that already exists.

I won't apologize for calling Coalie a cheater for that, as I think it's obvious what his intention was.

If he REALLY wanted me to know he was Coalie, I think he could have made that very very easy for me to know. By saying "hey man, just FYI, I'm Coalie".

There is a reason he didn't do that. Why do you think that is Tertius?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 13th 2023, 19:15:38

Derrick is correct. It is not cheating. It is a well played spin.

Mr. Clear aka Vic played it best. He acted like 50 people at once. Managed to FS himself and 10 of his own clans he lead. 😂

As for calling a forum mod a cheat, if you feel a forum mod did something with his access, which he did not, because he wasn't a forum mod at the time. Then please speak to qzjul, martian, or Prime about an issue with the mods.
Dark Demon is a very stand up guy IMO.

Edited By: galleri on Feb 13th 2023, 23:47:42

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 19:28:50

We've already discussed this in your discord. I said do NOT hit tmac. I said if you were gerd's friend and wanted to do him a solid, you'd suicide tmac to protect Gerd's record. Gerd was watching the convo the whole time, and I did not find it surprising that he kept quiet.

Gerdler — 02/03/2023 9:54 PM
there are ways
Im just saying that hitting omega and not hitting evo is like giving the win to evo and tmac lol
he doesnt have defense either

Ssshh....don't tell them Gerd was manipulating naive n00bs. Also we should respect Gerd for trying to suicide Tmac to protect a NW record. Totally an honorable move. Someone like that should be trusted as a mod to judge players activity without bias.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 19:30:20

Tertius - I disagree with you.

What Coalie did is far worse than what I did by running afoul the interference rules.

You're 1. Not calling Superfly out for calling me a cheater.

There is a reason he didn't do that. Why do you think that is Tertius?

OMG I LITERALLY PLASTERED IT EVERY WHERE THAT YOU ARE A CHEATER AND I AM A CHEATER WE HAVE BOTH BEEN PURPLED!

PURPLE TEAM UNITE!

difference is that once i learn that i violate a rule and I am purpled i dont slip up and do it again. unlike you who keeps tripping over the same rule multiple times :(

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 19:32:20

Originally posted by Requiem:
Meh just move on and make a new country for the new set… Or don’t. Just do something.

- said everyone on this forum

also i agree with everyone else. make a country die 10 times next round and lets stop the spamming on the forums. bandwidth being used up by all this BS is costing the game owners alot of extra money.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 19:35:57

I'm not giving very detailed responses, BH, because it's very difficult to understand how politics run parallel to the game, often in opposition to it. Old heads in this game invented pacts, alliances, spies, etc.

We had treaties that were not in game. We had politics that were not in game. Some examples of old pacts:

NAP (Non-Aggression pact): Alliances agree not to hit each other. However, if you declare war on a greater ally, it supercedes this pact.

uNAP (Unbreakable NAP): Same as NAP, but cannot be superceded in cases of war

FDP (Full Defensive Pact): When attacked during a set, your ally is required to help you barring any Unbreakable pacts that cannot be superceded.

--------

These are not listed anywhere in game, and are not part of the game. Theyre only part of the meta thats existed for decades. Foreign affairs chiefs from each tag used to work out long long long form rules governing how they interacted with each other. And these rules were more important than any rules listed in-game. And again. This does not exist in game. Is that cheating to you? Or is that just the politics of the game running parallel rather than within the game.

The game itself is just a bunch of numbers we stack up and that's really all it provides. The whole of the politics, espionage, sabotage, conspiracy etc exists outside of that. I think you're at least aware of that as you used your politics in attempt to garner support. You've had at least a dozen people here say they think you're an old player faking identity. Do you understand why people would claim that? It's because it happens. And it's part of the game.

At the height of earth 2025, every single clan had fake identities or worse, bots and multies. The whole of the game AND the meta are sooooo much cleaner than they were in the old days. I know it can be frustrating and annoying to vet members, but it used to be waaaay worse.

Leading in this game is a lot lot lot more than just calling out the top dog and saying you're gonna put them under your boot and recruiting and learning mechanics. Foreign relations are key. Internal affairs are key. Keeping your alliance politically safe is key. Vetting members is key.

The good clans have gone thru exactly what you're going thru now, and came out stronger and better for it, evolved to play within the meta, and won their wars both politically outside of the game as well as mechanically in-game. When I said you were going to run into a wall and not be able to adapt, I was NOT talking about your ability to get a kill or finish decently well within the in-game mechanics, which you seemed to take it as. I was talking about this. This thing that is near impossible for me to describe, but that makes this game this game. You'll never find a game that makes you eat your dumb words and moves more. In fact, you can have to regret them for years. The turns come every 15 minutes, but the politicking never stops. The game EE we login to and spend 10% of our time playing with is just a framework for a larger politics/conspiracy/social experiment/espionage/conspiracy game that is as lawless as real world leaders face today.

In the American Revolution, Benedict Arnold didn't CHEAT. It was a war!!!! And as the saying goes, alls fair in war.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2023, 19:54:51
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 19:51:54

That said, can some of that be extremely toxic? Of course it can. To me, no more so than things like AB FS OOP and suiciding netters or "griefing." Things I explained to you as being toxic behavior. This is also in that realm, and the players here tend to fight fire with an inferno. While people will get offended by toxicity, the reality is its a choice you're allowed to make here. When they saw you willing to stop at nothing to destroy them, they too will stop at nothing to destroy you back. No one said suiciding netters was cheating to you. And as such, no one is saying espionage is either. If your country hasn't turned purple, you haven't cheated.

But the idea that you were just gonna run rampant making your own meta that you're going to force old heads into is a farce and was never going to happen. Frankly, you got beat at your own game here. None of the old players were going to give you props for attempting to slander and destroy a long dominant tag through toxic methods. They were always going to see your toxic methods and do them waaaaay better and be waaaay worse. "I see your griefing and i raise you espionage." Any EE history buff knows that's how it goes. If you wanna play in the mud, you better expect to get dirty.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2023, 20:30:51
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 20:19:46

I did actually find the video gal. It's set to private tho :(.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgeKlhG44-0

g0nz0 Game profile

Feb 13th 2023, 20:20:52

id like to see the chat logs as Gerdler as not touched any of your posts / threads with a 10ft pole.

I am here for the drama with a large pail of KoH popcorn.

It takes time to spin a narrative. Gerd goaded a new player to suicide Tmac to protect a record and then we watch Mr. Morality judge us in the forums and pour honey in our ears about playing fair and following rules that often have "gray zones", or bend-dont-break clauses. Y'all are inconsistent ham fisters who negotiate "rule breaking" on whether the player is a veteran (knows gray zone excuses), or new player (posts in forums about playing with friends on solo servers).