Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2023, 8:59:28

In fairness to both Supa and coalie here.....but also my homie B Hole....

This game.....that's not cheating. And I think that can be hard to describe to people. You can call Coalie a Benedict Arnold. You can call him a traitor. But you can't call him a cheater. When this game was at its peak, the biggest mess on the game was a clan called RD. And every single one of the vets here either played in RD at a point and openly cheated which was not me, or got killed by them and have 20 year old stuff theyll throw out at random about it. I played in the 10:1 underdogs from B Holes position many times. I love and respect his role. We've made the wrong side the right side. Coalie knows it too well too. We went on a 7 year losing streak in wars in ICN together long before we got dominating war in this game perfect with Elders and its successors.

It's not as if at this games height there was no espionage. Frankly, someone should show this guy that old trash Mr White video. Get Vic back here to show off his stupid Ferrari. The story is only half true, but it shows off the worst part of the community in an interesting light.

Anyways, no red cards. Espionage has always been acceptable. Have better politics = avoiding spies. 100% part of the game. I know it's weird, but at the height of this game, we had whole departments dedicated to vetting our applications for spies. You have to do a better job of making sure your land is safe, and creating your own network of spies and people who talk to you.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2023, 9:02:36
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit