Verified:

Tmac Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 17:04:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Best server in the game IMO :-)

Agreed

A-rod- gdi is huge here. Without it you get a handful of players that will stock missiles and drop them on the best countries unprovoked. Everyone gets one hit without opening themselves up to full blown war. I even gave him advice when he messaged me after the first hit that hitting other big countries isn't going to benefit you because they can retal. He didn't listen and hit me a second time so I had to show him 🤷‍♂️

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 17:05:12

The beauty of this server is that every target is a real player and any attack that you make here opens you up for a potential retaliation at any stage in the game.

If you want to play a server that has policies like 72 hours to retal, you would need a clan format or team format so that your team/clan can enforce the policy.

This is not that type of server because this game is every country for themselves.

If you pay attention for a couple of rounds you will notice that the players that have the most land at the end of the round are all the players who only attack countries that can’t retaliate against them.

Typically what I do is look at my networth and divide by 4 and try to find a target just slightly larger than that. That way I avoid retaliation and avoid excess building and rebuilding costs.

A-Rod Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 17:34:42

Originally posted by Tmac:

Agreed

A-rod- gdi is huge here. Without it you get a handful of players that will stock missiles and drop them on the best countries unprovoked. Everyone gets one hit without opening themselves up to full blown war. I even gave him advice when he messaged me after the first hit that hitting other big countries isn't going to benefit you because they can retal. He didn't listen and hit me a second time so I had to show him 🤷‍♂️

I understand GDI. Blanket protection, but break it when a farm looks like it can't/wont retaliate.
Originally posted by Rocky79:
The beauty of this server is that every target is a real player and any attack that you make here opens you up for a potential retaliation at any stage in the game.

If you want to play a server that has policies like 72 hours to retal, you would need a clan format or team format so that your team/clan can enforce the policy.

This is not that type of server because this game is every country for themselves.

If you pay attention for a couple of rounds you will notice that the players that have the most land at the end of the round are all the players who only attack countries that can’t retaliate against them.

Typically what I do is look at my networth and divide by 4 and try to find a target just slightly larger than that. That way I avoid retaliation and avoid excess building and rebuilding costs.

Like you said, there are no policies on this server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2022, 18:13:43

Correct, so if you break GDI with someone capable it will lead to war, set over, your choice 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Oct 14th 2022, 12:47:58

Agreed

Wow that's u that he ROR? Tough luck he has here to pick on the top finisher

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Oct 14th 2022, 12:49:53

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
.. so whoever hits me earlier on will eventually and almost certainly get retal at some point in time
that was me last set :(, I learned

Oh u are MBA last round?

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 14th 2022, 14:13:08

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
.. so whoever hits me earlier on will eventually and almost certainly get retal at some point in time
that was me last set :(, I learned

Oh u are MBA last round?
Yes, I was the one that screwed that country up. The round before was my first set back in 10 years and I got out of the boxes to slow and got farmed. Then last set I was too aggressive. I'm trying to remain somewhere in the middle of being too slow and too aggressive this set.

Last set I learned that if you don't break GDI and begin growing too quick then you will run out of targets that can't retal very quickly. And without a steady availability of targets you can't keep growing and the rest of the pack catches up...and then the retals come.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2022, 17:45:22

Yes there's definitely a fine balance, a method to the madness if you will lol, this is my first set with over 100bpt and playing as a Demo again, i haven't been successful as a Demo since I got 3rd place a while ago and this round if it keeps going this way I might be able to break 100m mark, that's my goal.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Oct 14th 2022, 19:08:52

Yep, that's me delph. Apparently he says he's too old to learn anything or to remember that he had already hit me, lol.

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 14th 2022, 23:06:08

On a totally unrelated note, what’s the rule of thumb for DR?

Like, say, if you wanted to farm someone who’d recently been Ab’d into a parking lot, hahahaha

Tmac Game profile

Oct 14th 2022, 23:21:21

72 hours, it looks like a couple jumped the gun already though, lol.

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 15th 2022, 16:28:30

72 hours, it looks like a couple jumped the gun already though, lol.

Hah I logged in to check at 72 hour mark and he’s already hit three times, you guys don’t waste time

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 16th 2022, 14:21:15

Without it you get a handful of players that will stock missiles and drop them on the best countries unprovoked. Everyone gets one hit without opening themselves up to full blown war.

This set I am a late bloomer due to having a late start. I got farmed by a few “best countries” I see they try to apply the 25% NW rule and try to outrun me.

I keep edging into range and sticking a little missile into their best bums…

It’s a nice challenge, on how to retaliate against your biggest aggressors while still taking on 2 or 3 LGs a day and also picking and choosing who you will retaliate against.

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 16th 2022, 14:25:11
See Original Post

Uticant Game profile

Oct 16th 2022, 14:50:06

Interesting, I didn’t realize late start meant play all your turns while attempting to unsuccessfully landkill someone from a prior round grudge.

Thanks for enlightening us all Super!

Tmac Game profile

Oct 16th 2022, 14:58:34

Lol, he made me check his op. You've used more turns than me SF =P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2022, 17:50:22

My retal window is all set!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2022, 19:00:46

Originally posted by Requiem:
My retal window is all set!

Retal window is always open 👍

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Without it you get a handful of players that will stock missiles and drop them on the best countries unprovoked. Everyone gets one hit without opening themselves up to full blown war.

This set I am a late bloomer due to having a late start. I got farmed by a few “best countries” I see they try to apply the 25% NW rule and try to outrun me.

I keep edging into range and sticking a little missile into their best bums…

It’s a nice challenge, on how to retaliate against your biggest aggressors while still taking on 2 or 3 LGs a day and also picking and choosing who you will retaliate against.

Now i know who you are lol
(•_•)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2022, 19:15:01

I am looking to upgrade one defense ally. Anyone needing one?
Just shut up and have another beer

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2022, 5:59:39

Originally posted by Uticant:
Interesting, I didn’t realize late start meant play all your turns while attempting to unsuccessfully landkill someone from a prior round grudge.

Yup it was a late start for my country. My startup phase was trying to land kill and dropping NW to stay in range.

Fell behind in the ranks right away and got turned into farm land. So I maxed warefare and I been spreading love to all the ones who blatantly farmed the piss out of me.
No heard feelings on my end as I am just sending presents to the best countries.

Btw KoH I surpised you didn’t find me sooner. Whoever is #74 found be pretty quickly lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 18th 2022, 6:02:02

LightBringer Game profile

Oct 18th 2022, 8:44:56

Yes there's definitely a fine balance, a method to the madness if you will lol, this is my first set with over 100bpt and playing as a Demo again, i haven't been successful as a Demo since I got 3rd place a while ago and this round if it keeps going this way I might be able to break 100m mark, that's my goal.

Good luck!!
Hello

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 18th 2022, 12:15:09

SuperFly it looks like you’re still having fun this round which is the main thing =)

I’m trying like others to stay out of humanitarian range, lol. I’ve got quite a few players that I need to out pace their networth by 4x.

I play reckless a bit I guess when I hit and just hope that others see the news and how much land I got and hit the same target cuz I need the help to get out of humanitarian range asap and then I rely on others hitting that target in the following days so I can out pace them. Haha ;)

Edited By: Rocky79 on Oct 18th 2022, 13:42:52

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Oct 18th 2022, 14:00:20

If u are who i think u are, then i might have hit u accidentally superfly.. apologies for that

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2022, 15:54:28

Originally posted by LightBringer:

Good luck!!

Thank you!
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Oct 18th 2022, 18:52:55

I wouldn't have broke gdi on you if I knew it was SF. You had no tech when I spied and I could break with 5 ps. Once gdi is broken the only responsible thing to do is farm them as much as possible, lol. I'm ready to eat more missiles, nom nom nom.

LightBringer Game profile

Oct 18th 2022, 19:57:52

His country name wasn't deterrent enough? lol.
Hello

Tmac Game profile

Oct 18th 2022, 20:51:07

Nah, I have to see it. I figured he'd be one of those guys at 1m nw all set.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2022, 19:17:29

LOL that's cold
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Oct 19th 2022, 20:38:33

“ Once gdi is broken the only responsible thing to do is farm them as much as possible”

Lol - best comment I’ve heard on here in a long time 😂

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 19th 2022, 22:47:25

Originally posted by Cumorah:
“ Once gdi is broken the only responsible thing to do is farm them as much as possible”

Lol - best comment I’ve heard on here in a long time 😂

I agree and I took that advice and ran with it today :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2022, 23:48:42

Yup it was a late start for my country. My startup phase was trying to land kill and dropping NW to stay in range.

Fell behind in the ranks right away and got turned into farm land. So I maxed warefare and I been spreading love to all the ones who blatantly farmed the piss out of me.
No heard feelings on my end as I am just sending presents to the best countries.

Btw KoH I surpised you didn’t find me sooner. Whoever is #74 found be pretty quickly lol

I missed your edit LOL

I had a feeling it was you when I got this message...

Message from I HAVE LOTS OF MISSILES (#21) sent on Sep 14, 6:03
Report this message
KoH how do I finish 67? Got him to 85a but now he soo small

BTW you had a typo but figured it was 57 you meant :P
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 20th 2022, 4:48:06

Ha even after alerting you all that I am the missile man people still grabbing.

Noob vs pro

2022-10-20 04:44:09 PS I HAVE LOTS OF MISSILES (#21) Qiuyunia (#19) 884A (1365A)
2022-10-19 06:43:14 PS Qiuyunia (#19) I HAVE LOTS OF MISSILES (#21) 340A (678A)

Presents for my friend who is a best country…

2022-10-20 04:45:55 CM I HAVE LOTS OF MISSILES (#21) Doctor Wu (#29) 704B 16360 C
2022-10-20 04:45:53 CM I HAVE LOTS OF MISSILES (#21) Doctor Wu (#29) 705B 16360 C
2022-10-20 04:45:52 CM I HAVE LOTS OF MISSILES (#21) Doctor Wu (#29) 705B 16360 C
2022-10-20 04:45:47 NM I HAVE LOTS OF MISSILES (#21) Doctor Wu (#29) 1023A
2022-10-20 04:45:46 NM I HAVE LOTS OF MISSILES (#21) Doctor Wu (#29) 1077A
2022-10-20 04:45:46 NM I HAVE LOTS OF MISSILES (#21) Doctor Wu (#29) 1134A
2022-10-20 04:45:44 NM I HAVE LOTS OF MISSILES (#21) Doctor Wu (#29) 1193A

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 20th 2022, 4:53:18

Who ever runs this turd started hitting me with ops as soon as I identified my country.

Stavka (#15)
(Republic)
Networth: 3,218,309
Land: 8151
Successful Attack Percentage: 86.36%
Successful Defense Percentage: 5.56%
GDI

Must be a guy who I have owned in the past as he wants me to break gdi. Sorry pal I have bigger fish to fry than your turd nugget country :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2022, 6:07:49

There's several players that steal cash too, mostly Stones peeps....
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 1:12:54

Alright, knocked you back down 1.4m nw and 2k acres. I don't really need your oil any more thanks to your rigs =D

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 5:58:01

Wow tmac i choose not to hit you and went for the other guy instead cuz I thought we were friends.

I could hold a grudge against you in primary but that’s a long and drawn out processs so let me get even and retaliate right away instead.

84 land grabs on your team country makes us even. Hell I’ll even post you up as a darkness kill target if you want?

https://www.eestats.com/team/country/5

=)

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 21st 2022, 6:15:07
See Original Post

Tmac Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 12:06:39

What happened to no hard feelings and you were just having fun sending presents to the guys whom farmed you? Was it because I talked a little crap to ya? I thought you liked that, lol. We're cool, but let's not pretend you weren't coming for me, I was the "bigger fish to fry," you speak of. If you wanted peace you should've messaged me, you know I'm a man of my word. Good job on my 0 defense country on another server though!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2022, 12:18:25

Damn, SF, that's a pretty fluff move. You like this is a war game, enjoy the fighting, and lose a one on one and get your feelings hurt, so you make it personal across servers? Why not just get him next set like you do on tourney? It's not like tmac is a jerk, or like those players above who perform the same antics everywhere (stealing tech/cash, RoRing, trying to dictate insane policies) etc.

You were farmed by a ton of people, that's primary, and you fought back but got overwhelmed. The way you handled it is just... fluff.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 13:06:29

I did legit decide not to hit you once I confirmed it was you so i went after the other guy instead. In hindsight I should have hit 2 days ago that way my nose wouldn’t have gotten bent out of shape after your smashed me down again and fluff talked me.

But alas what is done is done. At least I only took 4K land from you in team. Seems less than what you took here for the last few days….

Tertius it’s not like it’s new for me to take things to another server. I have always been public on the whole thing of purposely try to wreck me in tourney, team or primery and I’ll wreck ya somewhere else.

It is a war game after all as you say….

But hey in 72 hrs I am elegible to delete my country here provided that I don’t make any more attacks so I’ll do that so that you can be confident that I won’t keep selling oil at $500/ea to get in range to missile you.

Have a happy Friday all.

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 21st 2022, 13:19:25

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 13:55:34

Also will confirm that tmac is a good man of honor and not a bully. I will never question his character or his clean play.

I have sent you ingame message tmac and hope to repair relations between us.

commander1972 Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 14:58:31

wow

Uticant Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 14:59:28

Just glad to be brought back from the dead earlier to be a part of this

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 15:23:55

You were the heart and sole of the operation that resulted in this outcome lol

TidyTerry Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 18:02:55

Heart and sole is a weird combo, usually people go for being the heart and soul, though one takes what one can get I guess.

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Oct 21st 2022, 19:05:05

Originally posted by TidyTerry:

Heart and sole is a weird combo, usually people go for being the heart and soul, though one takes what one can get I guess.

Really just depends on if you fancy feet or not.

Tmac Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 19:41:31

You made me a "mercs promise," that you would kick my ass if zooted was Tmac. You've already sent like a dozen missiles at me too. You've told others that you're coming for me. Of course I expected you to hit me. That's why I have 75% sdi now and had 65% even a few days ago. I was actually wanting to see some DHs to make me feel good about my purchase, lol.

Now I know that I only need to beat ya up and talk a little fluff to get under your skin =P

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Oct 21st 2022, 21:25:07

You made me a "mercs promise," that you would kick my ass if zooted was Tmac. You've already sent like a dozen missiles at me too. You've told others that you're coming for me. Of course I expected you to hit me. That's why I have 75% sdi now and had 65% even a few days ago. I was actually wanting to see some DHs to make me feel good about my purchase, lol.

Now I know that I only need to beat ya up and talk a little fluff to get under your skin =P

The SDI is nonrefundable. All sales are final.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2022, 21:32:34

I've been buying too, i noticed a few broken GDI i did are keeping pace lol

SDI (75.02%)
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 22nd 2022, 3:22:13

Can anyone catch the big commie?

Doesn’t look like it but military sure is getting cheap

Tmac Game profile

Oct 22nd 2022, 12:07:20

Even at $100 he'll prob win. I'm sure they'll jump to $140 in about a week. He's played a great set so far!

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 22nd 2022, 12:08:11

Never underestimate TMac. #74 has great chances too. At these prices of tech and military, cashers should be able to grow by 5 grabs a day. 4 turrets per turn production is only $400 right now. Cashers are 50% higher production per turn.