Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 13:07:57

Originally posted by Tmac:
The entire purpose of the game is to get the highest nw. When you war, you try to outnet your opponent. The winner is the one with the most nw. We're all "netters." 😃

True but, netters always cry when attacked and suck wieners to get the attacker sanctioned and the changes made to the game to reduce attackers ability.
Gerdler should be along soon to confirm.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 28th 2021, 13:58:25

Lets fight in express. You and me Sui. 1 vs 1, no GDI, from the start. Lets see how this so called 'crying netter' does against a war hero like you...

Tmac Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 15:22:21

People that talk crap about "netters" don't actually war them 1 on 1, lol.

The wiener line made me laugh though, haha.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 15:44:40

You guys crack me up. Did I hurt your feelings?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 16:45:52

Suicidal yes you hurt gerdlers feelings. He is very touchy about anyone talking smack about netters. You better watch what you post or he will interpret and manipulate your words into getting you sanctioned.

You and I should tag up and war gerdler were it matters: in alliance. Your mighty LaF Gerdler vs Mercs or SoF.

Express countries are throw aways. Yay! I built a 36hr country and I either won or lost. Oh well better do it again in 72hrs.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 16:48:49

People that talk crap about "netters" don't actually war them 1 on 1, lol.

The wiener line made me laugh though, haha.

I’d do a 1vs1 in alliance or primary. Would only entertain a 1vs1 On a server where your country matters and it isn’t a throw away country that you can redo every 4 days.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 20:43:48

I thought Mercs and SOF were already planning to FS LaF

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 28th 2021, 21:05:42

PM sent to coordinate FS time

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2021, 21:08:17

RAW
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Joey0001 Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 16:36:03

Originally posted by Rocky79:
Interesting, maybe just this round is bad for casher then.

I think spending all your bonus points on expenses is definitely the way to go

Yeah, I don't think there is anything wrong with running as a casher. We just saw high prices for all inpunts this round.

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 16:58:26

The military prices have been really high, that's for sure

Food was crazy expensive as well but now it has come down a lot

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 30th 2021, 17:10:24

Casher has the highest income per acre now. Indies and farmers might have growth advantages sometimes but in the all-important last 10 days or so of the set the cashers reign supreme income wise.

It's interesting that I gave techers the advice to dump food before food prices crashed, and it even took days for it to start dropping but the moment food has absolutely crashed leaving a terrible wake of destruction in its path, some techers decide now is the time to jump.

Now that food has crashed since you missed the high prices and since tech is still high you should have kept teching and stocking. :)
I just figure if you could sell at 70 instead of 40 it would be worth it, but that ship has sailed. :/
Looks like one techer took my advice? Tho that one spent all its income the past few weeks paying for turret upkeep to stop the retals on a bunch of topfeeds that was never gonna pay off. :P

I am saddened to see the decision making here sometimes. It's not that techers are bad on this server, not with these tech prices, its that they topfeed and stock turrets or they stock 75 dollar food and sell it at 40.

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 18:25:43

Oh yeah?

If casher has the highest income per acre now, then I am making the most money per turn right now

that's neat

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 30th 2021, 19:11:41

Well assuming you got tech and some expenses bonus.

The PCI formula, I'm not gonna post the whole thing, but basically your PCI increases with your NW/land. It's not enough to counteract your rising expenses even for a casher but it is better than nothing.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 30th 2021, 19:37:49

I guess if you treat your endgame here as you did in tournament you might still finish 20th but if not there is no way you wont get at least 2nd unless you messed up :)

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 21:43:02

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I guess if you treat your endgame here as you did in tournament you might still finish 20th but if not there is no way you wont get at least 2nd unless you messed up :)

doubt I will finish in the top three, I think I attacked for too long and failed too many attacks when I should have been cashing my turns and saving.

don't have a country in the tournament, so if I finish this round at all I will do better than ever done there :)

tournament is not for me because with the gdi rules you can't make land attacks unless you declare war, and if you do that you have to then attack the same player repeatedly for at least 48 hours which create an enemy for the rest of the round with every target you hit and it doesn't work.

I've also tried the express but I don't like the robot players and I can't keep up with finding targets and playing that many turns every day

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 31st 2021, 18:23:22

Originally posted by Cumorah:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
I announced my retal to #1 and he replied with:

Message from Lets go Brandon (#1) sent on Dec 24, 15:00
Report this message
Thanks for the heads up...

And he hit me again and voided GDI. You can imagine what I will do in retaliation. Btw my little country is barely 800 turns old so i am barely getting started here on my first set of Wild West primary

I can’t imagine. You may have to show us.

Well I worked over #1 and #48. Good times. So guess I better go and rebuild by crappy late start for the next scrap…

Rocky79 Game profile

Jan 1st 2022, 3:15:59

2021-12-18 09:27:49 PS Dalgangal (#34) DeLpHiNuS (#21) 1262A (2415A)

2021-12-30 22:03:22 PS DeLpHiNuS (#21) Dalgangal (#34) 3512A (5015A)

Retal of the reset award goes to delphinus

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 1st 2022, 15:04:15

2021-12-18 09:27:49 PS Dalgangal (#34) DeLpHiNuS (#21) 1262A (2415A)

2021-12-30 22:03:22 PS DeLpHiNuS (#21) Dalgangal (#34) 3512A (5015A)

Retal of the reset award goes to delphinus

Well, at the expense of my finishing lol.. it wasn't a good retal considering the nw difference but still, it is just for the sake of 1 on 1 retal that I'm normally obligated to make

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 1st 2022, 15:07:32

Originally posted by Cumorah:
I announced my retal to #1 and he replied with:

Message from Lets go Brandon (#1) sent on Dec 24, 15:00
Report this message
Thanks for the heads up...

And he hit me again and voided GDI. You can imagine what I will do in retaliation. Btw my little country is barely 800 turns old so i am barely getting started here on my first set of Wild West primary

I can’t imagine. You may have to show us.

Well I worked over #1 and #48. Good times. So guess I better go and rebuild by crappy late start for the next scrap…

Why didn't u defuse his missiles first when u make the bunch of retals?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 1st 2022, 16:24:49

Their spal was higher than mine. Instead of failing a bunch of ops and making less BRs I might as well eat the missiles and hope that my crappy SDI takes at least 1/5 of them out.

Either way considering that I played a fraction of the turns that’s these two noobs have played I feel that I did the best retribution that I could and I look forward to farming both of them next set…

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 1st 2022, 16:29:37

Tmac Game profile

Jan 1st 2022, 17:29:09

Nice retals Delph and SF!

g0nz0 Game profile

Jan 1st 2022, 19:09:13

.... I look forward to farming both of them next set…

We call that griefin' round these parts....
Maybe start fresh and not late. Probably have to change your name couple sets, but that is the life you chose here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2022, 20:46:07

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Maybe start fresh and not late. Probably have to change your name couple sets, but that is the life you chose here.

Not if he plays his cards right.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 1st 2022, 21:01:47

If he farms people who can retal just to force a war he can't win, in order to ruin their round, then yes you are right that is griefing. However, if he farms someone who can't adequatly retaliate, in order to better his chances at a good NW, that is netting.

These are very simple concepts that no one is actually confused about, only a few people who decided it is fun to troll the community by acting confused about them for some reason keep beating this dead horse.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 1st 2022, 21:04:40

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Go read Slagpits thread in express please.

Originally posted by Slagpit:

Farming is not against the game rules. You should really be attacking other countries for one of two reasons:

1) Attempting to gain NW
2) Resolving a legitimate ingame issue

There are many legitimate reasons why a player might farm another player country. To name a few:

* the player suspects that the other country is inactive
* the player thinks that the other country won't or can't retal
* the player calculates that he will come out ahead if the two countries engage in war
* the player received a taunting ingame message
* the player is responding to harmful spy ops that occurred this set or last set

This is not an invitation to cloak griefing actions by claiming that one of the above happened when it didn't. Despite what some players think, player intent is usually pretty clear to the game staff, especially if they have been playing the game for a long time.

g0nz0 Game profile

Jan 1st 2022, 21:29:57

If he farms people who can retal just to force a war he can't win, in order to ruin their round, then yes you are right that is griefing. However, if he farms someone who can't adequatly retaliate, in order to better his chances at a good NW, that is netting.

These are very simple concepts that no one is actually confused about, only a few people who decided it is fun to troll the community by acting confused about them for some reason keep beating this dead horse.

Incorrect. Creating or purchasing items to increase your NW (Net Worth) is called 'Netting'.
Attacking competition in order to decrease their production or holdings so you can get a better finish is called 'Strategy'.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2022, 21:42:24

I did 13 PvP PS in express this round, never broke GDI and I'll likely finish above all of them, damn I'm a griefer in g0nz0 world LOL

It's not a hard concept as to what constitute griefing.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jan 1st 2022, 21:44:30
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 2nd 2022, 0:15:13

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I did 13 PvP PS in express this round, never broke GDI and I'll likely finish above all of them, damn I'm a griefer in g0nz0 world LOL

It's not a hard concept as to what constitute griefing.

You are also a griefer in the court of gerdler because you could have farmed the bots at 20a SS’s instead of interfering with players. Remember it’s only ok to farm / LG players on non bot infested servers.

Lol…..

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 3rd 2022, 13:18:47

Ouch.. looks like the race is open for the top guys

Rocky79 Game profile

Jan 3rd 2022, 15:27:28

Ouch that hurts a lot

#22 needed to stay more than 4x #4's net worth after the 7 land attacks and didn't

Tmac Game profile

Jan 3rd 2022, 16:29:05

I should've diffused his missiles the other day when I noticed him, lol. Oh well, still should be a nice finish with maybe 15m less nw.

Crackhead Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2022, 17:06:16

*defused

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2022, 18:51:36

He should have bought my SDI 🤷‍♂️
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2022, 19:34:32

An earthquake occurred destroying 126 buildings!
Population loss: 9 people.

fluff you suicider!
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 3rd 2022, 19:46:19

You got an earthquake still with all that SDI? :P

LightBringer Game profile

Jan 3rd 2022, 20:55:13

I should've diffused his missiles the other day when I noticed him, lol. Oh well, still should be a nice finish with maybe 15m less nw.

Rookie mistake! You always defuse all missiles for the rest of the set when they break gdi on you, or just don’t farm countries with a ton of missiles…
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2022, 21:33:23

You got an earthquake still with all that SDI? :P

Yup, I can't get my researchers to block seismic waves and I'm thinking this is all Tmac's fault for allowing all those missiles to impact, fluffing neighbors suck sometimes 😒
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 4th 2022, 0:34:39

Actually, that makes a lot of sense. Enough megatons of nukes will cause seismic waves. And I believe several nukes, if timed right may cause those waves to resonate into a neighboring country. So it would make sense to retal Tmac for allowing this to happen.

Or you could retal the attacker but he is out of your range so you would have to change government 2-3 times to get in range to hit him. Your choice... but those are your only two options as doing nothing will inevitably cause more earthquakes.

Rocky79 Game profile

Jan 4th 2022, 0:39:41

It would be neat if residential tech mitigated the effects of earthquakes

When they build a skyscraper in Japan they put it on a form of bearing or shock absorber

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2022, 0:42:59

Hmmm.....decisions decisions decisions.....
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Jan 5th 2022, 2:18:57

Predictions for top finishers?

1. Dangling dingleberries
2. Dalgangal
3. Exemption to the Rule
4. Better Run Through The Jungle
5. Mickey Goldmill

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2022, 2:29:06

I'll be 75m to 80m range...

I can't recall the tech autobuy $ here, is it $500?
(•_•)

TwoPodRay Game profile

Jan 5th 2022, 2:30:56

Yes, $500.

Rocky, you may have me too high on that list! It heavily depends on my PM replenishment rate at this point. I think I will finish outside of top 5, but should stay top 10. Need more practice on long-set stocking/destocking.

Rocky79 Game profile

Jan 5th 2022, 2:41:38

2. Dalgangal
3. Mickey Goldmill
4. Exemption to the Rule
5. Better Run Through The Jungle

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 5th 2022, 2:42:51

Predictions for top finishers?

2. Dalgangal
3. Exemption to the Rule
4. Better Run Through The Jungle
5. Mickey Goldmill

I dont know who you are trolling here lol. Or are you sitting on 150% techs/ rainbow republic? I will take your prediction as a sign that your country isnt doing as hot as I think it is, or that you dont know how to play the endgame when I make my prediction. Otherwise I'd put you 2nd/1st.

2. Dalgangal
3. Mickey Goldmill
4. hAPPY nEW yEAR
5. Better Run Through The Jungle

Exemption to the Rule is a completely dark horse for me, I have not glimpsed. I guess rank 5 can be any of Better Run Through The Jungle/Exemption to the Rule/Pigonacci Sequence/DeLpHiNuS/Cumorah based on my lack of info on all of them. :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2022, 2:45:36

Originally posted by TwoPodRay:

Yes, $500.

Rocky, you may have me too high on that list! It heavily depends on my PM replenishment rate at this point. I think I will finish outside of top 5, but should stay top 10. Need more practice on long-set stocking/destocking.

Thank you!
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Jan 5th 2022, 2:45:58

Oh yes, I'm forgetting about hAPPY nEW yEAR who should finish well

As for myself, I should finish around 100 million or so?

I didn't stockpile I've just been cashing turns and buying troops, I don't know how to play the endgame

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 5th 2022, 11:00:21

Count me out of the picture lol.. I will just be content with a top 10 finish and look forward to next round

Rocky79 Game profile

Jan 5th 2022, 16:52:07

Food has gone crazy again

Good thing I already have enough for the rest of the round