Verified:

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 20:10:46

I AM NO MATHMATIC WIZ, BUT DONT YOU THINK ITS A MIRACLE THAT ITS IMPROBABLE THAT 7 BILLION YEARS AGO YOU DID NOT EXIST.. 6.676 YEARS AGO YOU DIDNT EXIST, 5.45 YEARS AGO YOU DIDNT EXIST... 4.354 YEARS AGO YOU DINT EXIST.. 567544 YEARS AGO YOU DIDNT EXIST.. 32000 YEARS AGO YOU DIDNT EXIST... 1000 YEARS AGO YOU DIDNT EXIST.. 70 YEARS AGO YOU DIDNT EXIST. BUT YOU EXIST RIGHT NOW IN THIS POINT IN TIME. WHAT ARE THE PROBABILITY OF THAT???? MY GUESS IS THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS EXISTED BECAUSE THATS LAW OF PROBABILITY

Snippet

Apr 23rd 2016, 22:39:08

Originally posted by BOOMDYNAMITE:
... YOU EXIST RIGHT NOW IN THIS POINT IN TIME. WHAT ARE THE PROBABILITY OF THAT???? ...

100%

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 22:45:07

WHAT I MEANT WAS... WHATS THE PROBALITY THAT YOU EXIST RIGHT NOW BUT YOU DIDNT EXIST AT ALL BETWEEN THE YEARS 70 - 20 BILLION YEARS AGO, FOR US TO BE LIVING IN THIS SMALL LITTLE SPECK IN TIME AND NOT TO HAVE EXIST AT ALL BEFORE AND AFTER THAT IS AN IMPROBABILITY. WHICH PROVES THAT LIFE GOES ON!

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 23:00:26

well around 400 million years after the big bang there was enough hydrogen and helium to make stars so would only be around 4 billion years after that, that we would have "existed" in spread out matter from the earliest super novas colliding with gases.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 23:01:03

Boom. I really don't feel that you are qualified to be tackling deep philosophical questions such as if there is an afterlife or not.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 23:07:06

True Drkprinc, but that's whats to say there hasn't been other past universes before this one? And it is believed if our universe ever dies that there could be another big bang and the whole process could potentially start over again.

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 23:08:29

well if you go by theory of white holes - blackholes, our big bang is the outpoor of a reverse gamma ray burst from another universe whitehole.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 23:14:17

So.. by that theory our universe is part of a network of ever proliferating universes caused by gama ray bursts? Basically a DNA strain or chain.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 23rd 2016, 23:47:49

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 23:15:50

yep would tie in with the multiverse theory nicely.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 23:34:41

Actually, its really a big coincidence that you just said that. Just came across an article about Stephen Hawking where he believes black holes are actual portals to alternative universes.

http://www.redorbit.com/...ack-hole-universe-042216/

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 23:38:05

our side is the blackhole while the other side is the whitehole where their big bang would of originated

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 23:46:05

hmm. interesting. It's assuring to know that there is an endless amount of possibility out there. Anything is possible.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 1:48:07

Originally posted by macdaddy:
hmm. interesting. It's assuring to know that there is an endless amount of possibility out there. Anything is possible.

False, you are still terrible at this game and have 0% chance of not sucking. So clearly, possibilities are not endless.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 1:58:00

doubtful scott. Clearly, im not a little fluff like you who hide behind big tags because you are just too damn useless to amount to anything by yourself. I would so crush your pathetic ass in a war between me and you, make you squeal like the little girl you are

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 24th 2016, 2:00:18

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 4:22:34

doubtful scott. Clearly, im not a little fluff like you who hide behind big tags because you are just too damn useless to amount to anything by yourself. I would so crush your pathetic ass in a war between me and you, make you squeal like the little girl you are

Lol u think? I have seen your countries and iris apparent housing understand how this game works. I would venture to guess it would be more likely that a retarded child who was blind, def, and a quad amputee would figure out how to play this game before you do.

Tell me which fluffty fluffries are your and we can 1 v 1

Edited By: Scott on Apr 24th 2016, 13:48:26
See Original Post

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 5:23:00

LOL! oh man really? LIKE FOR REALZ REALLY?

even scott could wipe the floor with you.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 5:25:21

I believe energy is hard to kill, bodies die because it is made of solid matter that is part of the material universe, soul energy would have a high probability of survival because it is from a different realm of universe, in order to co-exist in this one, it needs a physical body. It's highly possible that we live again and again. So from that perspective, it is possible that we existed before and will exist again. However, i'm not sure if I want to come back here. Depends on what the payoff is, if there is one. If there is none, I don't see any point, but than again why would the option exist unless there was something more. Maybe we only live once. That seems to be the case and to think that so many people have lived such meaningless lives, why even exist at all? I sure hope there's a reason for all of this, maybe a set of lessons we all need too learn. If so, I hope i'm on the right path.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 5:42:52

fluff you
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 5:44:40

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I believe energy is hard to kill,

Wow. You believe in a fundamental law of science! Congratulations!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 5:51:59

Oh, and the lesson is don't be a selfish flufftard, procreate, and pass your knowlage down to your spawn to further the advancement of the human race.

If you don't do that, your life was worthless. Like an ant that got stomped out.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 6:32:29

There are plenty of children in the world with worthless parents. So I guess your saying that because they procreated that they had worthwhile life. Such soundless logic. I teach a lot of people what I know, you don't have to have your own children to do that. I'm 30, no kids and I can't see myself ever having any, but it's okay, the world will go on. It seems all you ever do is insult people, like that's "helping" anyone. I guess after your shift is over at the engineering job, your all "helped out" for the day so you log on here and harass people for entertainment purposes, than you tell everyone how smart you are and how dumb they are and that's how you pass on your knowledge. Wow your such a good teacher, they should put a guy like you in every school so you can tell the kids what dumbasses they are and while your at it, don't forget to pop your head in the special ed classroom and tell all those kids they are a bunch of tards on your way out each day. Alright wise ass?

Snippet

Apr 24th 2016, 9:13:10

da Vinci and Newton never had children. Marx and Stalin both did.

Edited By: Snippet on Apr 24th 2016, 9:17:41

Marshal Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 11:01:13

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 11:18:43

As bad as this sounds Boom does make a "bit" of sense. The likelihood and probability of us to exist in this small little dot in time and not to have exist at all in this vast ocean of time is pretty much zilch. The likelihood of an afterlife is incredibly strong. Einstein said it best when he said that Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, it can only be transferred. When we die, our energy will transfer from our body to something else. Its difficult to say that if the quality of our current existence will play a role in the quality of life we will have when we die. My guess is no, I would have to say its random but anything is possible. Very intriguing to think about though.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 24th 2016, 12:25:30

Snippet

Apr 24th 2016, 12:22:07

Originally posted by BOOMDYNAMITE:
... THIS SMALL LITTLE SPECK IN TIME ... BEFORE AND AFTER ...

Given the nature of your inquiry, I'm not in complete agreement with how it was posed. Reality as we perceive it has been proven to be nothing more than a 3-D hologram. Strings of energy bouncing in and out of multiple dimensions, combining to create the illusion of what we call reality. Before, during, after do not apply. These are time dependent, and time is part of the illusion of space-time.
What it looks like you mean is existence beyond the bounds of space-time. I agree. Wherever 'there' is, we don't come here, then go back. Most likely, we're 'there' right now, experiencing the illusion of 'here' as if it were real. This 3-D hologram is pretty convincing.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 12:35:40

I am not sure If I am convinced of that. Your saying that reality is nothing more than an illusion and nothing around us physically exists? Nothing more than a figment of our imagination? That I created you snippet? That you are nothing more than my creation?

paradox

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2016, 13:20:24

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2016, 13:50:28

LIFE

http://33.media.tumblr.com/...o39gxsmNwN1qec5p1_500.gif

A bang, a flash ... Thats all folks !
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 13:57:59

Is this you requesting a 1 v 1? Name the time and place. Hopefully you won't be a fluff and call the cops after I rape you.

FYI- you going to ignore this Deano? I suspect a blow hard like yourself.

Edited By: Scott on Apr 24th 2016, 22:05:49
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 14:41:28

There are plenty of children in the world with worthless parents. So I guess your saying that because they procreated that they had worthwhile life. Such soundless logic. I teach a lot of people what I know, you don't have to have your own children to do that. I'm 30, no kids and I can't see myself ever having any, but it's okay, the world will go on. It seems all you ever do is insult people, like that's "helping" anyone. I guess after your shift is over at the engineering job, your all "helped out" for the day so you log on here and harass people for entertainment purposes, than you tell everyone how smart you are and how dumb they are and that's how you pass on your knowledge. Wow your such a good teacher, they should put a guy like you in every school so you can tell the kids what dumbasses they are and while your at it, don't forget to pop your head in the special ed classroom and tell all those kids they are a bunch of tards on your way out each day. Alright wise ass?

You can't read very well can you? I said further the advancement of the race. That is an important distinction. It kinda explains the part you didnt understand about effectively teaching your kids for the greater good, not just teaching them what you know. Maybe it is good you didn't have kids.

Did you go to school in the special ed hall? It would explain quite a bit! I don't call everyone a dumbass, just the dumbasses. Pretty simple. You claim to be a grown man, but apparently you have the delicate sensibilities of a little girl. I am sorry I wasn't raised to believe everyone is a special little snowflake that deserves a pat on the back for even trying. You probably still have all your participation trophies don't you?

A dumbass needs to be called a dumbass so hopefully they care enough about themselves to improve. You water down achievement to the point where you have a generation of entitled flufftards that thinks everything they do is gold. No thanks. Winners and losers exist.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 24th 2016, 14:54:04
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 14:52:04

Also, figure out then and than. Jesus titty fluffing christ. It isn't that hard.

Than is comparison

Then is chronological

Dumbass is you
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 15:18:36

shut the fluff up you fluffin bearded monkey fluffer!

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 15:21:37

You guys gonna rub turtle heads together and make up?

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 15:32:08

shut the fluff up you fluffin bearded monkey fluffer!

I understand being frustrated with your limited intelligence, but use your big words.

Also, that was a playoff beard. Do I need to walk you through what happens to playoff beards when the playoffs are over or are you going to be able to figure that out on your own?

Are you just mad that puberty shortchanged you and you can't grow a glorious manly beard like me? It is okay. That isn't even the worst place genetics fluffed you.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 24th 2016, 15:35:58
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 18:12:27

You ruin every thread, I seriously wouldn't care if your time on earth was shorter than the average human life expectancy.

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 18:34:24

I mean, atleast you get to cry about it though. We both know that is all you can do.

You can wish death on me all you want. It isn't going to make you and less stupid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 18:41:58

I don't wish anything upon you, I'm just saying I would be indifferent if anything unfortunate would befall you.

Raging Budda

Apr 24th 2016, 18:43:36

Typical ford and scott.
Having to bash retards to up their own intellect.

Ford = beard = hipster

And +1 for hoping fords life span is shorter then the average human life span.

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 19:00:58

Lol. I have to bash tards to feel smart, and you have to wish for a short life of another to feel good.

Welcome to the club. Now if we can just get you to stop being a coward and use whatever nick you had to run away from because you don't function well around others.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 19:05:43

keep talkin

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 19:06:37

Keep crying
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Raging Budda

Apr 24th 2016, 19:11:33

waaaaaah I'm ford fear me. I know this game inside and out and you are all noobs. I live a happy life and you all suck wahhh.
Ford go suck start the end of a shotgun please.

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 20:08:53

I don't know why you are so mad lol. Is it because you know what I'm saying is true?

I have no reason to suck on a shotgun. You might want to ask yourself why you apparently think about it so much. If someone can make you that mad over the internet, you have bigger issues than just me!

Also, and I dont know why I have to keep saying this, just because you are a nub, doesn't mean everyone is. Super simple concept.

Like, I don't think syko is a nub. I just think he is an idiot. There is a difference. You are both though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 20:15:20

Check your 1a Country ford I hit you, bring it fluff!

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 20:17:21

You mean my all explore, zero military country?

What a beast!

Like I said. An idiot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 20:25:31

why did your returns suck so much?

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 20:27:52

Lol. Now your clan owes me a fluff ton of reps.

You really are a dumbass. Lol. I don't even care about that clintry. It is why it was 0 military. fluffed over a good clan for nothing. I love it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 20:37:07

nah we're gunna kill your whole tag. fluff NA

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 20:40:29

Sure you are. All because syko got his panties in a bunch, LaF will change their set plans.

Maybe I was wrong when I said you wernt a nub, just an idiot.

And NW differential is why your returns sucked. Not that you were smart enough to farm my 0 military country first before suiciding it like a little girl. You couldn't even decide which attack to use lol.

Thanks for the entertainment! Now I won't have to try very hard to finish well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 20:41:15

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
waaaaaah I'm ford fear me. I know this game inside and out and you are all noobs. I live a happy life and you all suck wahhh.
Ford go suck start the end of a shotgun please.

Says the coward hiding behind a fake name. Good job blow cow. You are far better at cousin fluffin than you are at trolling.