Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:43:22

Actually i know a lot and i know for a fact that i can build better countries than yours.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:44:19

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Actually i know a lot and i know for a fact that i can build better countries than yours.

I have seen your fluffty rainbows. We get that you have pride in your gay heritage, but that's not how you build a good country.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:45:55

You are a horrible liar. there was about ten countries from IMP AND CC that killed me. Why do you think im not a fan of IMP

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:46:49

and i do not build rainbow countries. i was in first place when CC and IMP killed me and we were three quarters done the set. You dont get there with rainbows. Not bad for a first set!

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:48:23

You are a horrible liar. there was about ten countries from IMP AND CC that killed me. Why do you think im not a fan of IMP

Not on the fluffry I killed myself, sitting in a parking lot, in the middle of nowhere. You are just that horrible.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:48:59

and i do not build rainbow countries. i was in first place when CC and IMP killed me and we were three quarters done the set. You dont get there with rainbows. Not bad for a first set!

Proves you know nothing about this game.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:50:11

Also, this

macdaddy
Apr 13
To: Scott
... I know your history and capability and I don't contest that you are a superior player.

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 22:55:15

Why a month? Can't we bash it out within 7 days of the set. That way i have the rest of the set to net.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:56:35

Originally posted by Blow Cow:
Why a month? Can't we bash it out within 7 days of the set. That way i have the rest of the set to net.

This isn't chaos, you should build decent countries worth a fight.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:57:41

Also, I plan on using your restarts as my personal land farms.

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:58:18

Originally posted by Scott:
A bit better - how are you winning at anything? You are so fluffing stupid you didn't realize crack babies don't actually smoke crack.

How am I losing anything?

Originally posted by mrford:
So why to you have fluff on the mind all the time?

Please express that in a better form of a question ford.

In a better form of a question? What does that even mean? If you want to cherry pick someone's syntax, come correct with yours atleast. What a tard lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 23:02:14

If you can't build decent countries within 7 days, you are doing something wrong scott.
I'll do 7 days out. So here is your heads up.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 23:09:12

If you can't build decent countries within 7 days, you are doing something wrong scott.
I'll do 7 days out. So here is your heads up.

I'll detag from cc on day 30 , plus 7 days out I will indeed be in Israel.

I am not talking about suiciders countries, I am talking about stacked war countries. Take it or leave it.

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 23:17:35

7 days out.
And no being tagged cc for the protection.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 23:19:01

7 days out.

I am not playing your stupid game. 30 days out, you are more than welcome to build within another tag.

Like I said, take it or leave it.

Heston Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 0:20:03

You two should go and make sweet love to eachother.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Blow Cow

Apr 25th 2016, 0:27:50

7 days out.

I am not playing your stupid game. 30 days out, you are more than welcome to build within another tag.

Guess you are backing out?
I give you 7 days then war, if you dont think you can build a good enough country in 7 days that is your fault.

Scott Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 0:28:18

Originally posted by Heston:
You two should go and make sweet love to eachother.

I don't want AIDS.

Scott Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 0:30:02

7 days out.

I give you 7 days then war, if you dont think you can build a good enough country in 7 days that is your fault.

You can build decent suiciders in 7days, not decent war countries. I told you 30 days and I also told you I would be working in Israel approximately 7 days in. Stop being a dumb ass.

Blow Cow

Apr 25th 2016, 3:23:00

7 days out.

You can build decent suiciders in 7days, not decent war countries. I told you 30 days and I also told you I would be working in Israel approximately 7 days in. Stop being a dumb ass.

Just bow down to the fact that you cannot build a war prepped country in 7 days. It's ok to admit that you can't hang.

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 3:23:56

The only people that want to war week 1 are those that don't know how to build a real country with an economy and stock.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Blow Cow

Apr 25th 2016, 3:26:05

The only people that want to war week 1 are those that don't know how to build a real country with an economy and stock.

It takes no skill to run a war strat. It takes skill to run a war strat 1 week into the set while warring.
Heck you can train a monkey to run a 30 day war strat, and teach the monkey to no life win the war.
Not here to prove who can sit on the computer 24/7 and wall 30 days into the set.

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 3:45:24

You can train someone to run any strat.

Your logic is as terrible as your intelligence. Suppose that isn't suprising.

It takes no skill to run a war strat, but it takes skill to run a war strat? Lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 3:45:39

It takes no skill to run a war strat. It takes skill to run a war strat 1 week into the set while warring.
Heck you can train a monkey to run a 30 day war strat, and teach the monkey to no life win the war.
Not here to prove who can sit on the computer 24/7 and wall 30 days into the set.

Not really. Hitting a week in is beginner fluff and an act of desperation.

Scott Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 4:31:28

7 days out.

Just bow down to the fact that you cannot build a war prepped country in 7 days. It's ok to admit that you can't hang.

No, I know how to make a war prepped country. I get that you are used to creating fluff countries, but as others have said, week 1 wars are an actor desperation. Face it, you suck.

Blow Cow

Apr 25th 2016, 11:57:28

30 day war strategy = brain dead person can run.
7 day war strategy = good luck.
You all suck at this. You all have been pampered by 30 day plus then war.

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 12:51:29

BC you have played for a few sets mate...

we have all done many many oop wars, just no skill in it.

any plonker can run a commie indy oop and war.

<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Scott Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 13:22:32

Originally posted by Bsnake:

Basically he knows he can't build countries worth jack fluff. He thinks he s being smart because he was going to go commie just like his suiciders.

Blow cow. You are horrible. You are garbage. Only 1 person in this thread thinks you an beat me, and it is a transsexual with a bipolar disorder that has played about a month.

Raging Budda

Apr 25th 2016, 13:31:36

Basically he knows he can't build countries worth jack fluff. He thinks he s being smart because he was going to go commie just like his suiciders.

Blow cow. You are horrible. You are garbage. Only 1 person in this thread thinks you an beat me, and it is a transsexual with a bipolar disorder that has played about a month.

If I run fluff countries then accept the seven day challenge. If not back down simple as that.
Waste 10 days of my life beating you or 33 days of my life showing who can no life better.

Scott Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 13:36:41

Originally posted by Raging Budda:

If I run fluff countries then accept the seven day challenge. If not back down simple as that.

If we are going to war, wears going to war properly. You have no say in this.

1. Like I told you, at 7days I will be on travel in Israel. You really are that dumb.

2. If you want a 1v1. It will be 30 days out with real countries.

3. You keep making demands after the initial challenge. Clearly you are scaredand keep trying to change the rules as you go.

Like I said, 30 days, take it or leave it. Prove your not a worthless suicider (I know, you are one and this is why you are having a melt down about a real war).

Blow Cow has a mangina!

Raging Budda

Apr 25th 2016, 13:40:15

1. Like I told you, at 7days I will be on travel in Israel. You really are that dumb.

2. If you want a 1v1. It will be 30 days out with really countries.

3. You keep making demands after the initial challenge. Clearly you are scaredand keep trying to change the rules as you go.

Like I said, 30 days, take it or leave it. Prove your not a worthless suicider (I know, you are one and this is why you are having a melt down about a real war).

So isreal doesnt have internet?

If you're to scared to war seven days out prehaps you need to relook how you play.

If i run fluff suiciders then seven days out should be no problem for you.

Not my fault you're to chicken fluff to accept.

Message me when you get your balls back.

Scott Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 13:44:26

If you're to scared to war seven days out prehaps you need to relook how you play.

Tel Aviv has plenty of Internet. Unfortunately I work about 16 hours a day when I there and the time zones are completely different. You used your attendance at a local community college because your coursework is too much this set so I don't want to hear your fluff.

I love how you are vacking out of a real war. Just as cowardly as I suspected. This was supposed to be a 1v1 war, not a suiciders challenge.

Let me know when you want to man up and actually war.

Raging Budda

Apr 25th 2016, 13:51:36

Tel Aviv has plenty of Internet. Unfortunately I work about 16 hours a day when I there and the time zones are completely different. You used your attendance at a local community college because your coursework is too much this set so I don't want to hear your fluff.

I love how you are vacking out of a real war. Just as cowardly as I suspected. This was supposed to be a 1v1 war, not a suiciders challenge.

Didn't know this university was a community college. Gasp. Seems to me you cant keep up, message me when you can.

Edited By: Raging Budda on Apr 25th 2016, 14:03:04
See Original Post

Scott Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 15:44:23

Didn't know this university was a community college. Gasp. Seems to me you cant keep up, message me when you can.

Lol ok kid, let me know when you can fight an actual war, not a test of suiciders ability.

Raging Budda

Apr 25th 2016, 16:19:45

Listen kid I'm going for an MBA. I bet you don't know how demanding an MBA is. My e-penis is bigger then everyone else. Scott who cares its a game. If you can't hang with me in a seven day war no reason to get those panties in a bunch just try it the reset after your trip.

Scott Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 16:53:58

Listen kid I'm going for an MBA. I bet you don't know how demanding an MBA is. My e-penis is bigger then everyone else. Scott who cares its a game. If you can't hang with me in a seven day war no reason to get those panties in a bunch just try it the reset after your trip.

I am doing mine, full time as we speak...aka why I will be in Israel:) Please do explain which program.

Also, you are the fluff backing down from a full blown 1 v1

Heston Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 17:00:41

Listen kid I'm going for an MBA. I bet you don't know how demanding an MBA is. My e-penis is bigger then everyone else.

Lol. "Im going for an MBA"
We are all really really really impressed over here, i can tell you. Too bad that does not in the least bit translate into your game or fluff talking. In fact your game illistrates that any education you claim to be receiving is a gawd damn lie.

Raging Budda

Apr 25th 2016, 18:25:30

I am doing mine, full time as we speak...aka why I will be in Israel:) Please do explain which program.

Never backed down I offered you a seven day war you said no.

Guess you can't connect the dots about how I was making fun of you and how you act on this game.

Keep waving your e-penis around. It doesn't relate to real life.

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 18:55:46

How can an impersonator critique someone else's conduct?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Snippet

Apr 25th 2016, 21:21:31

impersonally?

Scott Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 0:50:29

How can an impersonator critique someone else's conduct?

I am not sure he is aware he has zero credibility.

Scott Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 0:51:35

Guess you can't connect the dots about how I was making fun of you and how you act on this game.

No you said war with no mention of a 7 day suiciders challenge and I told you 30 days and you are trying to save face. fluff off kid.

Scott Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 0:51:35

No you said war with no mention of a 7 day suiciders challenge and I told you 30 days and you are trying to save face. fluff off kid.