Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 20:44:31

#220 is fords 1a country and NA is his tag. All suiciders go ahead and have fun with them for the rest of set. They're breaks are easy.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 20:51:37

Look how butthurt you are. It might be a medical condition!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Snippet

Apr 24th 2016, 21:14:06

Originally posted by macdaddy:
I am not sure If I am convinced of that...

I have an amount of difficulty agreeing with it, myself.
... Your saying that reality is nothing more than an illusion and nothing around us physically exists? ...

Atoms are mostly empty space. Apparently, nothing is really solid. see: String Theory
... Nothing more than a figment of our imagination? ...

Or someone/something else's. That seems to be a possible direction this trail of inquiry leads.
... That I created you snippet? That you are nothing more than my creation?

Perhaps the concept of self is part of the illusion. This line of reasoning can easily lead to the conclusion that we're all part of the same thing. I dunno. It all seems real enough day to day, and I seem to be me, so I go with it.
Blending scientific with philosophical is a good way to end up on shaky ground quickly. Pun intended.
Trying to avoid becoming dogmatic, I take this stuff as 'this is what it looks like to me' instead of 'I know these things'. If any new information avails itself, it's easier to modify a flexible point of view. For all I know, atomic theory might end up being proven entirely wrong and string theory might be nonsense. I doubt it. If this were the case, my point of view would require reconsideration. It probably needs the refresh button pressed, anyway.

Heston Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 21:18:10

EVERYONE HOLD HAND AND SING๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽค

https://youtu.be/44JXZ--lWds
โค๏ธ๏ธNothing butโค๏ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏโค๏ธ๏ธโค๏ธ๏ธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 21:19:18

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 21:19:29

Originally posted by Heston:
EVERYONE HOLD HAND AND SING๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽค

https://youtu.be/44JXZ--lWds

Cait will be proud!

Raging Budda

Apr 24th 2016, 21:27:54

Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by Raging Budda:
waaaaaah I'm ford fear me. I know this game inside and out and you are all noobs. I live a happy life and you all suck wahhh.
Ford go suck start the end of a shotgun please.

Says the coward hiding behind a fake name. Good job blow cow. You are far better at cousin fluffin than you are at trolling.

I wonder if scott is the catcher and ford is the pitcher in their relationship.

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 21:29:03

You spend a lot of time wondering about my fluff?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Raging Budda

Apr 24th 2016, 21:30:20

The world wants to know who the man is in your relationship with scott.
Is it the big bad marine, or the guy who looks like a giant teddy bear.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 21:43:41

Scott is definitely the catcher so I would say a big bad marine would be a likely suspect.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 21:48:37

Scott is definitely the catcher so I would say a big bad marine would be a likely suspect.

A likely suspect at a murder crime scene perhaps.

Why are you so retarded? Was it your moms poor aim with the rusty coat hanger? The 25 drops on your head at birth? Perhaps you fried your brain on meth?

Raging Budda

Apr 24th 2016, 21:50:12

Why are you so retarded? Was it your moms poor aim with the rusty coat hanger? The 25 drops on your head at birth? Perhaps you fried your brain on meth?

Scotts the crack baby we sing about in cadences.
Cause your brain is fried on crack and dope and all that fluff you smoked crack baby

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 21:50:32

Lol not too sure you have seen any pictures of me.

Still wondering why you are so concerned with my fluff though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Raging Budda

Apr 24th 2016, 21:51:37

Originally posted by mrford:

It reminds me of that micro biology class.

Raging Budda

Apr 24th 2016, 21:51:37

It reminds me of that micro biology class.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 21:58:36

Cause your brain is fried on crack and dope and all that fluff you smoked crack baby

Not sure if you are even smart enough to know that crack babies didn't smoke ke crack. Either way, another lame troll by blow cow. You aren't even a good troll... You fail at everything in your sad little life.

Raging Budda

Apr 24th 2016, 22:00:16

Not sure if you are even smart enough to know that crack babies didn't smoke ke crack. Either way, another lame troll by blow cow. You aren't even a good troll... You fail at everything in your sad little life.

Meh, I think I am winning at this game.
OOOOOO let me get the blow cow nick out for you.

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 22:00:54

Is this better?

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:02:13

So why to you have fluff on the mind all the time?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:02:51

A bit better - how are you winning at anything? You are so fluffing stupid you didn't realize crack babies don't actually smoke crack.

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 22:04:39

A bit better - how are you winning at anything? You are so fluffing stupid you didn't realize crack babies don't actually smoke crack.

How am I losing anything?

So why to you have fluff on the mind all the time?

Please express that in a better form of a question ford.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:06:05

I would have to guess your simplicity does not understand advanced conversation Scott so it is expected that you resort to primitive insults to make you feel worthy of my time. If your asking why that is its more than likely genetics, your parents were likely idiots and you are the result. Reminds me of the conversation we had earlier when Ford said that we should procreate to advance our civilization but in your case... just do us a favor and stop it. seriously.. stop it.

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 22:09:20

Wow macdaddy knows whats up...
Perhaps I am not the troll, but I am mimicking some of the actions of the two individuals I am talking to.

Luckily I do not mimic the ball sucking action you guys preform on each other.

If I had someone suck my balls as much as you two seem to suck each other off, I would be chaffed. No wonder why both of you guys are in a bad mood. Maybe you need to stop sucking each other off so much.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:09:24

doubtful scott. Clearly, im not a little fluff like you who hide behind big tags because you are just too damn useless to amount to anything by yourself. I would so crush your pathetic ass in a war between me and you, make you squeal like the little girl you are

Is this you requesting a 1 v 1? Name the time and place. Hopefully you won't be a fluff and call the cops after I rape you.

No response Deano?

Apr 13
To: Scott
... I know your history and capability and I don't contest that you are a superior player.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:11:45

I would have to guess your simplicity does not understand advanced conversation Scott so it is expected that you resort to primitive insults to make you feel worthy of my time. If your asking why that is its more than likely genetics, your parents were likely idiots and you are the result. Reminds me of the conversation we had earlier when Ford said that we should procreate to advance our civilization but in your case... just do us a favor and stop it. seriously.. stop it.

You should accept blow cow into your clan, at least you two will be in one convienient place to kill.

Deano, get out of here with your bullfluff. You are dumber than a fluffing rock.

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 22:13:49

Hey scott tell me again how Hell saints and Ares worked out for you?

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:14:41

First i heard of it but if Scott was involved my guess is one big failure. He is like the forrest gump of Earth, But not as successful.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:15:33

Originally posted by Blow Cow:
Hey scott tell me again how Hell saints and Ares worked out for you?

Quiet well. I believe you are talking about HS vs Chaos? No?

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:17:06

Look- the two village idiots have a bromance.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:18:49

haha, really? using the same rhetoric we used on you? Wow, i know your incapable of thinking for yourself but come up with your own fluff.. Maybe google something if your too stupid to do it yourself.

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 22:18:57

Hell saints a clan you were in failed... No offense to redx.
Ares.... ya pretty much fail clan you were in.
Now you are hiding in that CC clan acting all big and bad couldnt survive in a one man clan like your buddy ford.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:20:15

Thats why he has a big crush on Ford but I dont think Ford is into him.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:23:01

Hell saints a clan you were in failed... No offense to redx.
Ares.... ya pretty much fail clan you were in.
Now you are hiding in that CC clan acting all big and bad couldnt survive in a one man clan like your buddy ford.

I was never in HS, retard. Ares is still around.

Are you just mad no one will take you in?

I am playing in CC because I wanted to war IMP. Mission accomplished. This is more of a social activity. I guess you wouldn't understand that.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:24:08

I suspect you have no intentions of playing FFA again or don't realize it won't be possible. Which one is it?

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 22:27:03

I suspect you have no intentions of playing FFA again or don't realize it won't be possible. Which one is it?

Id come back to war you 1v1.
You wouldnt like how I play the game though and would probably cry that I cheated.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:27:37

Hopefully you have countries this set.

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 22:28:35

No. No countries at the moment, but next set is perfect as my course load will be light.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:28:38

Id come back to war you 1v1.
You wouldnt like how I play the game though and would probably cry that I cheated.

I am not cerb. I am not too concerned I would lose. Actually, not concerned, at all. Looks like you will be after Deano.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:28:41

Would that even be a challenge for you? BoomDynamite could take that fluff..

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:30:28

No. No countries at the moment, but next set is perfect as my course load will be light.

Community college can't be that hard.

I work full time and go to full time grad school. You better not have any excuses next set. Only thing I have going on in the future that would prohibit me would be a few trips to Isreal.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:31:35

Would that even be a challenge for you? BoomDynamite could take that fluff..

No backing down. You made the statement and you will live (die) by it. If you are tagged next set I am killing you first.

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 22:33:48

Community college can't be that hard.

I work full time and go to full time grad school. You better not have any excuses next set. Only thing I have going on in the future that would prohibit me would be a few trips to Isreal.

Community college?
And you create the tags and we will go next set.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:34:44

I will create my tag, you create yours.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:36:55

Dont bite off more than you can chew now Scott. First off, you will only be attempting to accomplish one of those 2 tasks because you are destined to fail in both of them. I will have fun killing you

Blow Cow

Apr 24th 2016, 22:38:48

So next set only rules are no outside help?
I can play whatever government I want?

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:38:49

Dont bite off more than you can chew now Scott. First off, you will only be attempting to accomplish one of those 2 tasks because you are destined to fail in both of them. I will have fun killing you

Haha you do realize I killed you from a cell phone, while you were online trying to wall. You are terrible.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:39:44

So next set only rules are no outside help?
I can play whatever government I want?

Your countries, no outside help, of course.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:40:55

lol, see thats the difference between us Scott. You were attacking with an established clan. I was a solo tag. You were with CC for christ sake! Of course your going to have an advantage when you have 10 of your clan members attacking me simultaneously.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:41:00

One month in, that puts it right around the 4th.

Scott Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 22:42:17

lol, see thats the difference between us Scott. You were attacking with an established clan. I was a solo tag. You were with CC for christ sake! Of course your going to have an advantage when you have 10 of your clan members attacking me simultaneously.

I did it by myself, from a cell phone, with 2of 5 bars. The people not hitting you have nothing to do with how you build garbage countries and know nothing about this game.