Verified:

BadFish Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 1:12:08

like the title says. good luck. everyone put The EEVIL Empire and TheFist on DNH thanks...
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 5th 2010, 1:13:31

EEVIL Declares Fisting!

iXenomorph Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 2:06:55

This is turning me on.
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

BadFish Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 2:07:45

/me touches ixenomorph
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

toma Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 2:09:14

maybe you should just straight away tag RD :P

considering atleast 25% of your alliance is colors
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Fooglmog Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 2:28:40

Grow up toma. They're not running multies, no one really cares what their names used to be.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 3:04:25

Damn thats a Bad Fish!
GL
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Strife Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 4:14:05

Where did this come from?O_O

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 5:19:53

Aggressive land grabbing back and forth all set long. I'm sure they wanted a piece of us as much as we did them.
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 5:20:39

heh...

<-- Posts: 6

I am teh super noob
The EEVIL Empire

Beltshumeltz Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 5:29:38

Go Fist, squish RD between your heels
(I care)

Sep 5th 2010, 5:40:43

Did EEvil really kill 8 countries already using only 12? fist shows 8 dead countries on our site but I only see 3 kills by attacks now so I wonder what happened

Sep 5th 2010, 5:45:14

Nevermind, I forgot Paradigm fought Fist a bit

spawn Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 8:38:11

so wait, we did not kill your country over his hits, after i agreed with Nimrod to only take 1:1 escalating retals and you dec on us?

you will not enjoy your actions, i promise
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 11:23:00

well this is a tad embarrassing for me.
i actually think it was 773 and 222 that broke the camels back.
good luck though Fist

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2010, 12:38:01

Originally posted by nimrodix:
i actually think it was 773 and 222 that broke the camels back.

That fluffing camel needs to eat more calcium... How many times will his back break before someone eats him.

*Waiting for TAN to eat the camel*

iTavi

Sep 5th 2010, 12:47:21

lol EEVIL fights? i though u were a bunch of netting old farts
~

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2010, 13:34:02

Fair enough, EEVIL doesn't like the way some clans play the game (ie. grabbing)..

But to argue we "targeted" you or hit you more than other clans (before your idiot member decided to hit us 7 times in 4 days) is just stupid.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 13:49:27

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Fair enough, EEVIL doesn't like the way some clans play the game (ie. grabbing)..

But to argue we "targeted" you or hit you more than other clans (before your idiot member decided to hit us 7 times in 4 days) is just stupid.

i don't see anybody from EEVIL saying they have problems being grab'd. i don't see them saying the fist targeted them or hit them more

thats a whole lot of words your trying to put in their mouths

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2010, 14:05:52

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:

i don't see anybody from EEVIL saying they have problems being grab'd. i don't see them saying the fist targeted them or hit them more

thats a whole lot of words your trying to put in their mouths

Ummm then what's your (and I say your because you and your RD buddies decided to tag over) reason for declaring war?

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2010, 14:32:56

(and I have no problem if you guys don't like being grabbed, it's a legit reason for war)

Ruthie

Sep 5th 2010, 15:01:00

If you agree its a legit reason for war, then why all the BS and RD talk on the boards.

If I had the turns, I would have joined them for their FS :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ruthie

Sep 5th 2010, 15:01:51

oh ... and Go EEVIL!!

*humps da fishie*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2010, 15:06:57

Originally posted by Ruthie:
If you agree its a legit reason for war, then why all the BS and RD talk on the boards.

If I had the turns, I would have joined them for their FS :)

Legit reason for war and taking 3 tagjumpers, 2 of which have RD country names are different things...

Ruthie

Sep 5th 2010, 15:13:13

those tagjumpers are former EEVIL members as I would have been if I had known about the FS a lil earlier

Fist still outnumbers EEIVL, dont they ?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

jakeb Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 15:34:12

eevil is RD? or at least some are?

hmmm, that would explain some stuff, lol.
ICQ - 562899104

TAN Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 15:35:09

*eats the camel*
FREEEEEDOM!!!

spawn Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 15:35:14

Ruthie must go senile, havent seen you post this much when Ragnarok was still around

@lime: yeah, they told me they dont like being grabbed when i contacted them about the BS they started
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Pain Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 16:00:32

spawn please dont play dumb. fist has been in our news since the beginning of the set. you guys have made more hits on us then all other alliances combined.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2010, 17:00:19

Originally posted by Pain:
spawn please dont play dumb. fist has been in our news since the beginning of the set. you guys have made more hits on us then all other alliances combined.

Maybe because you pact out and avoid grabbing?

We've hit other clans equally as much (before Mr Charcoal decided that two grabs all set was just way too much and went crazy on us)

Xintros Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 19:04:18

There are no RD Leaders in EEVIL. Some RD players were in our tag last reset to do some Netting with us. They did not enjoy it and left. The decision to FS TheFist was a spur of the moment one and one we were far from prepared for as we were attempting to Net. TheFist has been in our news and have been testing us in past resets as well. I said as much in the one conversation we had Spawn. I told you our members were fed up with it, but your members continued to hit us. I believe I asked for a pact (I was using a phone app when we spoke, so I don't have logs) please correct me if I'm wrong but you shoo shoo'd it? We lost our FA in the form of XTO and were far from pacted out. We hardly have any pacts this reset due to this. So you tested us and now you can take our Final Exam.
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 21:23:40

RD had nothing to do with this war as a group. Neither my nor charcoal's actions were part of any RD plot/scheme. We act'd independently and on our own authority. That being said lets clear the air about one thing.

i'm tirred of hearing. "they're RD so of course they'd suicide." or "its what RD always does"

no

i'm not gonna name any names on my end because unlike some i don't sell people/friends out to save my own ass

i knew what day and what time the PDM FS was down to the minute. no i did not find out from a member inside PDM.

ppl are more then welcome to come confirm the following on their own. do or don't i don't care i'm not looking for forgiveness or understanding.. just stating the facts of the matter so its all in the open

i posted on the collab board before the first time i lg'd first...whats the retal policy. answer posted by serveral ppl both leader and non leader types was

48 hours.

i did some land trading with the fist.
i nailed ogt not knowing he was an excollab member or that fist were collab friends
orientation was never given upon my entry to collab

i was informed of pdm's impending FS

i went to a collab leader type in insite msg's and again asked

"if i take a fluff ton of land from some alliance they have 48hours to get it back right?"

answer

"correct our policy is 48 hours"

enter me nailing 222 5 times 12 minutes before PDM started to have their way with the fist.

was this a low move? yes was this me using knowledge of another alliances soon to be demise to my own benefit. hell yes
would most ppl frown upon this action. you bet
did i care? NO..i was gonna get me some free land and then laugh while fist died. boo hoo hate me curse me have fun doing it i don't care

i nailed 222 5 times.

Fist then retal'd twice within 48 hours.

a thread was started on the collab member board. bunch of ppl laughed at my actions some made comments about the owner of 222's lack of playing ability and that he can never run a good country. everything was ok i was not scolded by any collab leader type for my actions

end of 48 hour window.

pdm Ceases fire. i breathe a sigh of relief i got away with it

next day i log into fist tee'ing off on me ok wtf i contact a collab leader type and get told " yes retals in 48 hours but sometimes 72 for multiple hits"

ok where the fluff was that knowledge the previous 4 times and 6 days of me asking about this.

in my eyes i followed collab's rules as i was told them. the retal policy is not posted anywhere. a leader type even confirmed that to me after my expenditure of my missle stockpile in their general direction

in irc " yes 48 hours unless multiple hits then its 72 but i don't even know if its multiple hits on the same country or if that includes alliance wide multiple hits. we really need to get this written down and posted" - told to me by a leader type

am i looking for forgiveness ...no
am i trying to make an excuse... nope i take full responsibility for what i did with a smile upon my face

but i am tirred of ppl using RD as a crutch to blame people and alliances for fluff that happens

i'm more then willing to stand up and take account for myself and my actions

that being said i was very suprised fist never got around to killing me...oh well that was mistake number one

showing up multiple days in the news of a group of old ix'ers? aww man mistake number 2

providing an alliance that would give me the chance to finish what i started with my missles.. mistake number 3

at the end of this reset my buisness with fist is done...you guys can hold a grudge, come after my country next reset, or just keep going on and on about how i'm RD and the scum of this game blah blah blah...

but i won't be targeting you, i won't hold a grudge, and i'll probably forget the names of all your members...

so how about we just have a nice war...kill eachother, laugh about it, and get on with our gaming? kk?

Ruthie

Sep 5th 2010, 22:20:19

Originally posted by spawn:
Ruthie must go senile, havent seen you post this much when Ragnarok was still around

@lime: yeah, they told me they dont like being grabbed when i contacted them about the BS they started

Senile ? hardly

and if you havent seen me posting, then you havent been reading the boards much
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 23:46:19

Ruthie, I'd nag you to come back, but the war seems pretty even, so I won't harp. You definitely chose the wrong set to go somewhere else to look for war though. lol
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 23:46:58

jeeze this new account of mine needs to get it's post count up. :P
The EEVIL Empire

Ruthie

Sep 5th 2010, 23:50:55

yea figures you stop being netgaining old farts when i go elsewhere for a lil action lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 23:51:57

i'd always give you action ruthie...all you had to do was ask

Ravi Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 23:58:39

Ruthie, you went senile back in 99. This game has caused all of us long timers to become senile old farts.

Now less talk and more fighting. As a neutral party to this war I wanna see you both kick the piss out of each other.

And in case anybody forgot...LCN is policing for both these alliances.

Ruthie

Sep 6th 2010, 0:06:43

If I went senile, it was cause people like you drove me crazy ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 0:22:40

no you can't read eevil had its own issues with fist seperate from me... and i convinced them of nothing

plz try again

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2010, 1:10:23

Originally posted by iScode:
so if i read this right Mr Lime

You got smacked cause you took advantage of the fist, left your alliance and joined all your all buddies and convinced them to hit fist cause you got screwed.

Selfish much you dirty RD scum?

You forgot... suicided on Fist after getting retalled because his leaders didn't tell him what their retal policy was, probably costing Collab a lot of reps. Avoided getting killed by promising land to Fist (once again, lying to Collab's own leadership). And finally, not just coming to EEVIL by himself, but dragging two of his RD butt buddies along himself.

Class act.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2010, 1:39:18

One thing to remember: Collabs policy may be 48 hours however others may be 72 hours.

Pain Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 1:50:02

collabs issue had exactly zero bearing on eevil declaring on the fist. i know spawn wants to play innocent but he knows damn well his member were in our new alot more then we'd have liked them to be.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 2:15:09

Fist, be fair. We asked you multiple times to slow down and stop grabbing so much.

You didn't, instead you pulled the "we're bigger and we don't pact alliances with 8 members" crap. Hell, i get it, back in the days I used to hear it all the time. ,

We decided to get our land back. You didn't like it, more talks ensued.

Finally as a collective group, you annoyed us to the point of an FS...

Now it's true, i personally got tired and warned your members to lay off and they didn't. So I took their land. I didn't use my 30 missles and "suicide" like you say, I went on a 5 grab spree. I mean come on...if you want to keep your land, defend it.

As for the FS, if you aren't SOL or LAF or whatever the big alliances are these days, remember that just because you are bigger doesn't mean people will shy away from a fight. Especially vets. Start being nice to small alliances when they specifically ask you to.

Originally posted by spawn:
you will not enjoy your actions, i promise

Good to know you plan on holding a grudge.....remember it's you who said it.....
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 2:16:52

I don't think I've ever been called an idiot before......
many times ive been called scum, low life, basement dweller etc etc.....never idiot.
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

de1i Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 2:36:11

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
Fist, be fair. We asked you multiple times to slow down and stop grabbing so much.

You didn't, instead you pulled the "we're bigger and we don't pact alliances with 8 members" crap. Hell, i get it, back in the days I used to hear it all the time. ,

We decided to get our land back. You didn't like it, more talks ensued.

Finally as a collective group, you annoyed us to the point of an FS...

As for the FS, if you aren't SOL or LAF or whatever the big alliances are these days, remember that just because you are bigger doesn't mean people will shy away from a fight. Especially vets. Start being nice to small alliances when they specifically ask you to.

*jumps on the RD/EEVIL bandwagon*

Turn off the selective memory button Fist members and remember that the large majority of your history has been as a smaller alliance. If you choose to ignore that, then at least look back to your actions last reset which pretty much speak for themselves.

You didn't pact an 8 member alliance because well they were 8 members, fair enough I understand that I personally did that to you many years ago and I'm sure many others have through out the years as well. You pushed 8 obvious vets who just want to tree hug to the point where they FSed you, you had an out you chose not to take it.

I am not in EEVIL but I did spend almost 10 years with most of them in IX (so I admit my bias), any relatively educated person (about the current tags on this server) knows that the EEVIL tag are former vets of a WARRING alliance. Regardless of that any self respecting tag isn't going to sit around and be someone's fluff when it comes to landgrabbing/retal policies, yourselves included (~8 years ago I farmed you guys not knowing you were a legit tag, was killed by you and actually was booted from IX as a result). You showed up in EEVIL's news too much, PDMs as well, and god knows who else's and this is what happens as a result.

So in a nutshell for for those who would like to say TLDR; you are no stranger to being the little guy being picked on so shut the fluff up and fight.

Edit: quoted Charcoal's post just to reiterate my point.

Edited By: de1i on Sep 6th 2010, 2:38:50
See Original Post

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 2:38:42

Well said.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 4:19:25

/me gets his Popcorn!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 5:28:07

Well said de1i, you nailed it.

EEVIL will not hold any grudges after this set, I actually respect the fist for being a smaller tag for all those years and surviving. Things were just getting too out of control both ways LGing, and war was inevitable. I'm sure you spoke of hitting us at one point or another. We just decided that we had to attack when the opportune moment presented itself and not let you mount an offensive against us instead.

I apologize if a few fisters take it personally, but I'm sure most will understand that it's just how wars start and will have fun fighting against us. Plus small tag wars are fun anyways. :P

PS. Badfish, Xintros, and myself decided on this war... RD and Mr Lime were nothing to do with it. I don't know why people keep bringing up RD anyways. They are only a couple of regular members in our tag wanting to lazy net like the rest of us while they war in team server.
The EEVIL Empire

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 6th 2010, 9:03:24

Gotta love the warm feeling reading this thread.

An alliance gets FS'd, they always have an excuse. What do you do in that situation? Dont feed them anything. Let the idiots whine.... maybe they will finally realize how much of a fluff they sound like.

If that doesnt work out, go all councilor on them and ask them "Now how does that make you feel".....