Verified:

de1i Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 2:36:11

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
Fist, be fair. We asked you multiple times to slow down and stop grabbing so much.

You didn't, instead you pulled the "we're bigger and we don't pact alliances with 8 members" crap. Hell, i get it, back in the days I used to hear it all the time. ,

We decided to get our land back. You didn't like it, more talks ensued.

Finally as a collective group, you annoyed us to the point of an FS...

As for the FS, if you aren't SOL or LAF or whatever the big alliances are these days, remember that just because you are bigger doesn't mean people will shy away from a fight. Especially vets. Start being nice to small alliances when they specifically ask you to.

*jumps on the RD/EEVIL bandwagon*

Turn off the selective memory button Fist members and remember that the large majority of your history has been as a smaller alliance. If you choose to ignore that, then at least look back to your actions last reset which pretty much speak for themselves.

You didn't pact an 8 member alliance because well they were 8 members, fair enough I understand that I personally did that to you many years ago and I'm sure many others have through out the years as well. You pushed 8 obvious vets who just want to tree hug to the point where they FSed you, you had an out you chose not to take it.

I am not in EEVIL but I did spend almost 10 years with most of them in IX (so I admit my bias), any relatively educated person (about the current tags on this server) knows that the EEVIL tag are former vets of a WARRING alliance. Regardless of that any self respecting tag isn't going to sit around and be someone's fluff when it comes to landgrabbing/retal policies, yourselves included (~8 years ago I farmed you guys not knowing you were a legit tag, was killed by you and actually was booted from IX as a result). You showed up in EEVIL's news too much, PDMs as well, and god knows who else's and this is what happens as a result.

So in a nutshell for for those who would like to say TLDR; you are no stranger to being the little guy being picked on so shut the fluff up and fight.

Edited By: de1i on Sep 6th 2010, 2:38:50
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit