Verified:

Kalick Game profile

May 17th 2012, 12:51:55

Originally posted by Drow:
Was a little irritated to find out I can't use my toons from a different PC though. I wanted to be able to play from both my lappy and my PC and continue with the same toons, instead I have to create new toons on the lappy. sux balls :/

Wow, really? That doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense, given how everything should be on Battle.net.

Alana Game profile

May 17th 2012, 12:57:07

Kalikat#1403 is my battle tag is anyone would like to add me.

Cheers!
Alana
LCN Peon

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 17th 2012, 13:09:13

deeeeaaaaaablloooowwwwww
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Xinhuan Game profile

May 17th 2012, 14:51:40

Originally posted by Drow:
level 10 Monk and level 10 Demon Hunter. Had to rerun the downloader to re install it. got it working fine after that.
Was a little irritated to find out I can't use my toons from a different PC though. I wanted to be able to play from both my lappy and my PC and continue with the same toons, instead I have to create new toons on the lappy. sux balls :/

Bonus post.

You're not talking sense because all characters are saved online on Battle.net, and as long as you login to the same account and onto the SAME SERVER (e.g US server, as opposed to say the Europe server)), your characters are there.

bertz Game profile

May 18th 2012, 3:48:25

say DIABLO 10 times!

K_L Game profile

May 18th 2012, 10:16:41

DIABLO
DIABLO
DIABLO
DIABLO
DIABLO
DIABLO
DIABLO
DIABLO
DIABLO
Hypnotoad!

K_L Game profile

May 18th 2012, 10:19:51

I have had some disconnect problems and lag. Which is kinda stupid since I want to play the story and all the areas single player first. I don't wanna complain too much since the game it self has been awesome so far.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

May 18th 2012, 10:29:03

OK I have no idea what diablo is about, is it like WoW? meaning is WoW like Diablo :P

locket Game profile

May 18th 2012, 10:42:52

Originally posted by K_L:
I have had some disconnect problems and lag. Which is kinda stupid since I want to play the story and all the areas single player first. I don't wanna complain too much since the game it self has been awesome so far.

If it is error 3007 and 136704 or somesuch then joining the general chat will stop it from happening. I had that problem.

Got to say this game is pretty sick. Passed normal today with a witch doctor.

Twistid, it is a bit like WoW in many ways but a bit more hack and slash/story driven... look it up on youtube :P lots of vids on there.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 18th 2012, 10:43:23

unless they've changed things significantly, you can think of it as being like WoW, except you're looking at the world from an overhead view and you don't have to pay a monthly fee to play.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Xinhuan Game profile

May 18th 2012, 13:44:18

Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:
OK I have no idea what diablo is about, is it like WoW? meaning is WoW like Diablo :P

Games similar to Diablo:
Torchlight
Path of Exile
Dungeon Siege
Hellgate London (this game is in first person perspective though)
Titan's Quest
Throne of Darkness
Revenant
Sacred
Darkstone
Silverfall
Loki
Summoner
Nox
Arcanum

If you've played any of these before, you'll know what Diablo is like. All of these games came after Diablo 1.

You should just search for gameplay videos on Youtube, there's thousands out there.

May 18th 2012, 13:53:56

another difference is that the map in a Diablo game is never the same twice, or some portions of it aren't the same. meh, i've only seen WoW played, so i dunno.

HeadHunter Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 20:15:12

Lvl 25 barbarian now. I like this game! Getting hooked ^^
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

Makinso Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 20:18:24

LoL even the same char can run through the same area twice and have it completely different in paths.

Finished it on normal with a Demon hunter now.
Got some wicked equipment lvl 34.
Managed to farm Diablo for 21K xp each time (10 times) meant 2 free levels. Took me about 5 minutes per run. On to nightmare!
Also started a barb.

Loving it.

We should create an E2025 party!! (euros and aussies ;))

May 22nd 2012, 20:18:34

Originally posted by HeadHunter:

hehe, you have no idea how bad i want to request a guest pass from somebody, but i think it might be a waste because of the beta and i want it to go to somebody who can use it.

Cyrus Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 15:17:26

it looks so cool
Sir.Cyrus.05

dsquintz Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 16:08:08

best game ever

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 23rd 2012, 20:46:17

I have a level 47 demon hunter playing through nightmare.
It gets a *lot* harder.. omg.

Also while I won't use the real money auction, I have used the gold auction to save myself on some frustration.
I've also bought/sold stuff with people directly via public games.. got something that auctionned for $50K gold for $1K plus helping him with a nm belial run lol..:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

locket Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 20:48:15

The cow level is pretty cool/funny again. It takes forever to make the item to get there.

HeadHunter Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 21:06:41

I finished normal mode at lvl 30-31. Now you have to do it all over again? Damn! Is lvl 60 maximum or is there a limit?

Makinso Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 22:20:38

Auction house is good.
Sold some pretty fluff on auction. Buying gems from auction house is somewhat overpowered IMO. But then again nightmare does get tons harder.

Makinso Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 22:21:17

Btw I'm doing several areas in nightmare twice martian just for the XP. Makes it easier as you lvl a bit faster.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 23rd 2012, 23:14:49

mak: add me:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 24th 2012, 0:10:06

Add me as well ;p

(Anyone for that matter, shoot me a PM with yer battletag and I'll toss an invite out)

Pain Game profile

May 24th 2012, 0:15:03

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

hehe, you have no idea how bad i want to request a guest pass from somebody, but i think it might be a waste because of the beta and i want it to go to somebody who can use it.

i have 3, and since i like you im willing to part with 1. just say the magic word.
Your mother is a nice woman

May 24th 2012, 0:18:47

Originally posted by Pain:

i have 3, and since i like you im willing to part with 1. just say the magic word.

my understanding is that Blizzard will put the Starter Edition up for download around the 15th of June. it can wait. the beta failed to start on my Duo, so i really don't have much hope that it'll actually be able to play the game.

Pain Game profile

May 24th 2012, 0:25:39

core 2 duo? that shouldnt be a problem. the minimum system requirement for this game are super low. almost like they built the game 6 years ago and just released it now with an engine designed for 6 year old tech. minimums are pentium D/C2D/x2 athlon and a 7800 GT. thats retardedly low end requirments.

May 24th 2012, 0:30:19

core 2 duo? that shouldnt be a problem. the minimum system requirement for this game are super low. almost like they built the game 6 years ago and just released it now with an engine designed for 6 year old tech. minimums are pentium D/C2D/x2 athlon and a 7800 GT. thats retardedly low end requirments.

the beta gave me an video error message related to trying to initialize the video then exited and i couldn't find anything on the support forums to explain what happened or how to fix it.

Pain Game profile

May 24th 2012, 0:31:40

what type of graphics do you have? iGPU isnt gonna work.

May 24th 2012, 0:35:04

Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150. i'm guessing that it's an iGPU...

Junky Game profile

May 24th 2012, 1:22:43

my brother already is on Diablo on the last difficulty... I just started nightmare on my Barb.. I started on my Wizard.. shoulda named him Harry :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

ingle Game profile

May 24th 2012, 14:54:07

I finished normal mode at lvl 30-31. Now you have to do it all over again? Damn! Is lvl 60 maximum or is there a limit?

60 is the maximum.

You can enter Hell mode once you're level 50.

austin Game profile

May 24th 2012, 15:36:12

not sure

Pain Game profile

May 24th 2012, 18:32:37

im at level 24 and i just got to the act 2 boss and i cant beat him as a barb with some decent equipment.

locket Game profile

May 24th 2012, 20:03:24

im at level 24 and i just got to the act 2 boss and i cant beat him as a barb with some decent equipment.

Focus on dodging his attacks. I guess my barb is in better than average gear though because I raped him and stood still attacking :P

ingle Game profile

May 24th 2012, 20:08:45

Originally posted by locket:

Focus on dodging his attacks. I guess my barb is in better than average gear though because I raped him and stood still attacking :P

I agree - I did the same with a monk, stood there the whole time spamming "attack". Are you sure your weapon DPS is decent enough?

Level 24 also seems to be above normal, I think people are finishing act 2 around 22.

BobbyATA Game profile

May 25th 2012, 1:25:06

welp which alliance lost a member? http://me.ign.com/...g-Diablo-III-for-72-Hours

blid

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 1:42:28

i just fished diablo 2 out of a neighbors trash complete with jewel case and cd key. but does anyone have any LoD key they're not using anymore they can pm me?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

HeadHunter Game profile

May 25th 2012, 1:55:20

I gave up on crafting. Always have better gear then what you can craft anyway. Combining jewels feels more like well spent gold. Or am I missing something about crafting weapons/armor?

Have not tried the public games yet. Feels like you'd get less xp and drops if you team up?

Lvl 40 now with my barb. Anybody who has finished hell mode?

locket Game profile

May 25th 2012, 4:05:27

I gave up on crafting. Always have better gear then what you can craft anyway. Combining jewels feels more like well spent gold. Or am I missing something about crafting weapons/armor?

Have not tried the public games yet. Feels like you'd get less xp and drops if you team up?

Lvl 40 now with my barb. Anybody who has finished hell mode?

umm I find it is useful for my lower leveled barb.. but the random stats thing pisses me off and I tend to have to make 8 of anything to get anything good so no crafting isnt very useful... although maybe you might find recipes that will be good. Not sure if you need to be a certain level to learn them or anything since I only found the cow staff recipe.

Jiman Game profile

May 25th 2012, 5:08:15

Its cheaper to buy gems on the AH vs combining them (up to flawless square).

de1i Game profile

May 25th 2012, 5:14:36

I think.

ViLSE Game profile

May 25th 2012, 9:16:59

Got my first fancy "Legendary drop" yesterday. :)

Pain Game profile

May 25th 2012, 9:18:52

Originally posted by ingle:
Originally posted by locket:

I agree - I did the same with a monk, stood there the whole time spamming "attack". Are you sure your weapon DPS is decent enough?

Level 24 also seems to be above normal, I think people are finishing act 2 around 22.

its was 43.9 DPS but yeah i handled it after i figured some stuff out, like if you hold down the mouse button with a certain perk enabled he hits faster then clicking manually lol. and i figured out how to set up all the hotkey perks. pretty easy once you got that.

now im stuck on diablo. my friend keeps telling me to get in a public lobby for help but i want to do it solo my first time through.

PurposefulOne

May 25th 2012, 10:08:54

Game sucks

May 25th 2012, 10:17:21

Originally posted by blid:
i just fished diablo 2 out of a neighbors trash complete with jewel case and cd key. but does anyone have any LoD key they're not using anymore they can pm me?

it's not available digitally on battlenet?
should i just call you The Trash Pirate from now on?

15 men on a dead man's trash can.
Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum.

May 25th 2012, 10:55:24

Originally posted by k00ntank:
stfu dibs

yo momma.

Wolf Game profile

May 25th 2012, 11:00:14

Warcraft, Starcraft, now Diablo. Blizzard is amazing.
[LCN]

blid

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 12:23:19

they're trending downhill. diablo 3 is riddled with mistakes from what i hear
Originally posted by blid:

it's not available digitally on battlenet?
should i just call you The Trash Pirate from now on?

15 men on a dead man's trash can.
Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum.
well i see diablo 2 on their site but i don't see LoD mentioned anywhere.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

May 25th 2012, 12:35:09

this site? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/?-

saw it for $9.99 there after i logged in, right next to Diablo II.