Verified:

Raven Game profile

Jun 1st 2012, 6:18:35

eu servers have been horrible the past 2 days. diablo 3: lord of error struck again. if you were lucky enough to get past it there were no problems. gogo error 37 (or 73)

ViLSE Game profile

Jun 1st 2012, 8:27:10

I just had to sit and try to login about 10-20 times and then I got in. Takes a bit of clicking but its do-able.

HeadHunter Game profile

Jun 1st 2012, 10:23:22

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by HeadHunter:
Bleh second night in a row now, I sit down to finally play some after a long day and the server is down again. Grrr

Where you from? Servers are almost always up except for 2 days ago for me in western Canada. I think Aussies are suffering due to their lower representation so Blizzard takes servers off during their time rather than peak time for North America...

I play on the EU servers
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 1st 2012, 11:47:35

I haven't had any server issues other than the first 1-2 days. Mind you I had some annoying computer issues over the past couple of days which are now fixed.. overtaxing the powersupply is bad mmmk.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Raven Game profile

Jun 1st 2012, 17:04:10

Aaaand the EU servers once again have problems. If it isn't error 37 or 73 it is 1.

Mind you, the first 2 weeks 0 problems logging in, a few small lag spikes during peak hours but that was it. But the second half of this week has been abysmal.

HeadHunter Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 7:01:43

Lvl 51, almost at Diablo in nightmare mode and still no legendary drop! :(

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 5th 2012, 17:35:21

I've almost at the end of hell and no legendary drop..
level 58 :P Omg hell mode is already abusive enough
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Trife Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 17:43:52

i got a legendary after i got to level 60

it sucked, but it was still fun

Wulf Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 19:50:05

Lvl 60 wiz and 60 monk both in act 1 inferno.

Pain Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 22:58:29

someone add me i can never find people to play with. hell is just about impossble to solo (unless you like dying 48 times per elitemob/boss. im at the end of act 2 on hell.
Your mother is a nice woman

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 23:12:13

i'm still waiting on the Starter Edition so i can decide if i'm going to let them and anyone else have access to my Cobra MK III because it won't play on my Inspiron Duo.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

wg Game profile

Jun 6th 2012, 1:28:15

If you think hell is impossible to solo, you will not have much fun in inferno.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 6th 2012, 12:08:47

I'm on act IV hell now. Level 60 DH. Still no legendary drops:( but on the other hand with the find buff thingy you get at level 60 I'm getting a lot more rares.. most of them lousy :P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Raven Game profile

Jun 6th 2012, 19:42:52

Good rares are better than legendary anyway :P Just hope for good rolls on the stats :p

I did find a legendary or 2, but they were horrible heh

Pain Game profile

Jun 6th 2012, 19:49:19

thats so stupid. a legendary drop should be just that, legendary (stats).

trife found one yesterday while we were pwning through hell mode. well actually trife was doing most of the work while me and deci died alot.
Your mother is a nice woman

trep Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 1:36:31

Originally posted by dustfp:
doesnt work anymore trep u douche :p
even with the rune, SS is 1.5sec with a 2sec cooldown

I've enjoyed the game a little, but if I manage to kill Diablo on Inferno, I don't see myself playing for much longer

Yea they nerfed it right when I got my DH to Act II Inferno that my barb was at. But now I'm just semi afking at work picking up around 100k gold/hour on tower spiders. Figure item runs you rarely get a rare worth AHing might as well do something consistent.

miniii Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 5:16:33

Originally posted by trep:

I've enjoyed the game a little, but if I manage to kill Diablo on Inferno, I don't see myself playing for much longer

Yea they nerfed it right when I got my DH to Act II Inferno that my barb was at. But now I'm just semi afking at work picking up around 100k gold/hour on tower spiders. Figure item runs you rarely get a rare worth AHing might as well do something consistent.

heh contemplating on doing this too. got my first decent rare yday doing mf chest run but its so much effort for whats it worth most of the time..

HeadHunter Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 9:44:15

Killed Diablo on my second attempt on nightmare. Hell mode now, damn it's alot harder. Need better gear!

trep Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 18:26:04

Originally posted by miniii:
Originally posted by trep:

heh contemplating on doing this too. got my first decent rare yday doing mf chest run but its so much effort for whats it worth most of the time..

That wasn't bad too, but you just need like tons of people doing the same run so when you spawn the layout you all invite each other. Makes it like 4-5x more efficient =P

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 7th 2012, 18:30:21

killed diablow in hell with a buddy in like 3 minutes.. sadly it was easier than killing most of the elites prior to that.
Invulnerable/walling/arcane my azz..

Trife.. add me!
:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Drow Game profile

Jun 8th 2012, 5:39:10

Turns out that for some reason my desktop randomly changed servers, so instead of being on the US servers as I should normally be, it put my characters on the EU servers. damn it

Paradigm President of failed speeling

HeadHunter Game profile

Jun 8th 2012, 19:44:50

Lvl55, its pretty boring doing this for a third time. I've kept updating gear through AH every level and so far hell haven't been that hard. It's like ppl say, elite mobs are hard, the bosses are a joke compared.

HeadHunter Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 15:13:27

Got my first leg drop at lvl 58. String of ears (belt). Sold it for 5 million on AH. Damn, think I might have sold it too low, somebody bought it pretty fast hehe

JamesBond007 Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 15:33:36

not available in my country yet :(

grimjoww Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 15:48:34

stucked at level 53 in hell with my monk :(

i need more time to play lol