Verified:

HeadHunter Game profile

May 25th 2012, 12:42:17

Originally posted by ViLSE:
Got my first fancy "Legendary drop" yesterday. :)

Sweet :) What lvl are you? You got that in nightmare mode?

Error 354 - Signature too awesome

ViLSE Game profile

May 25th 2012, 15:09:57

HH: I got it from a normal "trash mob" while on level 21 with my Barbarian.

I now own a belt with some very good stats on it that is totally useless for my barbarian (just very high on Dex and Int and other things like attack speed etc). LOL
:)

HeadHunter Game profile

May 25th 2012, 15:12:42

Wtf! Lvl 21? I'm 41, still have not gotten any legendary drops :(

blid

EE Patron

May 25th 2012, 15:14:38

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
this site? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/?-

saw it for $9.99 there after i logged in, right next to Diablo II.
9.99? nah im a gaming freegan
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Trife Game profile

May 25th 2012, 15:20:28

not even death can save you from me

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 25th 2012, 19:35:35

you get rare drops *yellow*. You don't get legendary drops (or runes) until inferno mode. Blizzard's site says as much.

I'm on hell mode. Level 52 DH.. getting abused lots.
Nightmare mode was annoying enough.. hell mode is crazy. Even the blue guys are sodomorrific
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

HeadHunter Game profile

May 25th 2012, 19:54:21

I'm selling those yellow drops to the npc. Almost guessed that legendary drops was in hell mode.

locket Game profile

May 25th 2012, 20:07:10

Originally posted by martian:
you get rare drops *yellow*. You don't get legendary drops (or runes) until inferno mode. Blizzard's site says as much.

Nightmare mode was annoying enough.. hell mode is crazy. Even the blue guys are sodomorrific

I have three legendary drops so far. 2 were by my low level barb who was in normal and the other was on my main guy who was doing the "cow level" in normal I think as well.

Trife Game profile

May 25th 2012, 20:08:27

You don't get legendary drops (or runes) until inferno mode. Blizzard's site says as much

Sorry, but that's incorrect.

locket Game profile

May 25th 2012, 20:09:20

Originally posted by blid:
they're trending downhill. diablo 3 is riddled with mistakes from what i hear
Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
Originally posted by blid:
i just fished diablo 2 out of a neighbors trash complete with jewel case and cd key. but does anyone have any LoD key they're not using anymore they can pm me?

it's not available digitally on battlenet?
should i just call you The Trash Pirate from now on?

15 men on a dead man's trash can.
Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum.
well i see diablo 2 on their site but i don't see LoD mentioned anywhere.

A massive online game will almost always have a fairly large amount of errors. It is a great game despite the whiners/bugs which will be fixed. Hell, I heard one whiner on the general chat complaining about how he hated D2 and he thinks D3 is terrible too. Perhaps people who don't like prequel games shouldnt get the sequel :P Be careful who you listen to.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 25th 2012, 20:15:12

i saw a lot of people complaining on the battlenet forums. i thought they might be right until i saw the word "plot". i don't think they played Diablo before. i didn't even know that it had a plot.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 25th 2012, 20:21:52

Diablo definitely has a plot and pretty cutscenes. You can even talk to tons of npc's and ask them random questions about crap.
But really.. why bother. If you want plot you are playing the wrong game.
Diablo = gauntlet. GREEN WARRIOR NEEDS FOOD>
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Pain Game profile

May 25th 2012, 20:50:31

my gamer tag is b0lt0ns with or withough a space between b0lt and 0ns (forgot) and those are zeros. if anyone wants to play through nightmare i just started it
Your mother is a nice woman

ViLSE Game profile

May 25th 2012, 22:33:23

Well I sure am sitting looking at one legendary drop right now which I got in normal mode from a trash mob. :)

Wanna buy it from me? :)

de1i Game profile

May 25th 2012, 23:25:06

Originally posted by Pain:
my gamer tag is b0lt0ns with or withough a space between b0lt and 0ns (forgot) and those are zeros. if anyone wants to play through nightmare i just started it

Wrong! It will be something like b0lt0ns followed by the # sign and 4 numbers. Anyhow add me!

de1i#1274
or de1i@hotmail dot com

Also F U Jiman you haven't added me yet.

Pain Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:59:04

b0lt0ns#1823

good call :P

Jiman Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:48:39

What I find funny is that there is nothing but fluffing and moaning about the game from people who wanted a DIFFERENT game. Why is it like this, why is it like that, why is the game based on gear, why is the game like this BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Guess what. Its Diablo 3. Its not diablo 2. Its not another different genre. GAWD. THe D3 forums make me want to stab me in the fact. So many bought the game thinking it was something else. IF you dont like it, stop playing.

*end rant for now*

Souly Game profile

May 26th 2012, 2:11:17

JIJI do you really paly??? D3 I'VE NOT TRIED IT

Scorba Game profile

May 26th 2012, 2:16:34

I also was stuck with the 3007 error so now have to idle in the general chat. Only at level 15 so far but I finally have more time to play.

locket Game profile

May 26th 2012, 3:05:37

Originally posted by Jiman:
What I find funny is that there is nothing but fluffing and moaning about the game from people who wanted a DIFFERENT game. Why is it like this, why is it like that, why is the game based on gear, why is the game like this BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Guess what. Its Diablo 3. Its not diablo 2. Its not another different genre. GAWD. THe D3 forums make me want to stab me in the fact. So many bought the game thinking it was something else. IF you dont like it, stop playing.

*end rant for now*

Yah all of the blizzard forums are full of childish retards. I visit the SC2 ones sometimes. Diablo is every bit as sickening :P

miniii Game profile

May 26th 2012, 3:38:12

Man my first legendary sucked balls, was from a crappy ass normal monster and was a 31 WD helm with the worst stats possible

Pain Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:37:31

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Jiman:

*end rant for now*

Yah all of the blizzard forums are full of childish retards. I visit the SC2 ones sometimes. Diablo is every bit as sickening :P

if i had to guess its because they ARE children. ive personally never played a diablo before so i have nothing to compare to, but i love the game so far. people will find a reason to complain about anything. i doubt theres ever been a sequel that didnt have a bunch of whiners complaining that its not the same as the previous game just with new maps. they should go play MW3 if thats what they want.

Makinso Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:53:04

I have a level 39 legendary now. Wicked barb axe :) Anyone wtb?
:P

Makinso#2390
for those who want to add :)

ViLSE Game profile

May 26th 2012, 10:01:21

Originally posted by Makinso:

Makinso#2390

Hey Mak, maybe we can swap you get my legendary belt with Dex and whatnot on it that I dont want and I get your barb axe? :)

locket Game profile

May 26th 2012, 11:34:30

Originally posted by Makinso:

Makinso#2390

1000 gold! Don't suppose this is a best offer type deal eh?

HeadHunter Game profile

May 26th 2012, 14:12:45

Wtf! Why do some get legendary drops so early and not me? It's a conspiracy.

locket Game profile

May 26th 2012, 14:55:45

Originally posted by HeadHunter:
Wtf! Why do some get legendary drops so early and not me? It's a conspiracy.

Luck.. as I said... my level 55 WD has 1 from the cow level and my level 30 Barb already has two. considering playtime on the WD is more than twice the Barb's you can see how luck factors in.

Pain Game profile

May 26th 2012, 16:22:06

i havent gotten a single legendary. matter fact i havent gotten fluff all for good drops and im over half done with act2 on nightmare and lvl 40. lame.

ingle Game profile

May 28th 2012, 19:20:40

Legendary items are extremely rare - have yet to see one. Played about 90~ hours.

A1 Inferno with DH (60)
A3 Hell with Wizard (53)
A3 NM with Monk (46)
A4 Normal with Barb (29)
A2 with WD (23)

Although that being said, most legendary items turn out to be pretty crap due to getting randomly generated stats which are useless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 28th 2012, 21:06:10

yeah looking at the auction house they don't appear to be that great anyway..
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

trep Game profile

May 29th 2012, 0:04:05

Game is so much worse than D2, for both customization and storyline. I really enjoyed building characters from the start, but all D3 does is make it mostly item dependent (not saying skills aren't important, but you can switch them out in a few seconds).

Been stuck semi farming act1/2 inferno for the last week. Probably will just take a break while waiting for better gear price to drop while people get even better gear.

One thing is that you guys shouldn't be so wound up on gear before you hit 60; you're going to replace it in a few levels usually anyhow.

miniii Game profile

May 29th 2012, 0:20:31

Sub 60 I only got a new weap if it was <30k and a lot better than what I had, a lot of the time they had that in AH ;)

locket Game profile

May 29th 2012, 0:44:45

Originally posted by trep:
Game is so much worse than D2, for both customization and storyline. I really enjoyed building characters from the start, but all D3 does is make it mostly item dependent (not saying skills aren't important, but you can switch them out in a few seconds).

Been stuck semi farming act1/2 inferno for the last week. Probably will just take a break while waiting for better gear price to drop while people get even better gear.

One thing is that you guys shouldn't be so wound up on gear before you hit 60; you're going to replace it in a few levels usually anyhow.

I much preferred the story in D3 myself. Thought it had more depth.

XiQter MD Game profile

May 29th 2012, 8:07:13

People tend to forget what diablo 2 (vanilla) was like, the game didnt really kick off til the expansion, I'm quite sure diablo 3 wont either, I really disliked the storyline in d3, to much straight forwardness and the plot was so easy to predict.
The fact that most elitemobs are harder then the actual actbosses I find rather disapointing and dull, whats the fun in that...

I hasnt really been able to reach endgame yet still in act 1 inferno, started leveling up a new char instead cause AH prices for infernogear is overpriced at the moment.

Cougar Game profile

May 29th 2012, 12:58:46

I got my first legendary drop, some level 9 drop, on normal mode. A few days ago.

I'm sure, since I just beat normal mode last night.

trep Game profile

May 29th 2012, 19:23:28

Originally posted by XiQter MD:
People tend to forget what diablo 2 (vanilla) was like, the game didnt really kick off til the expansion, I'm quite sure diablo 3 wont either, I really disliked the storyline in d3, to much straight forwardness and the plot was so easy to predict.
The fact that most elitemobs are harder then the actual actbosses I find rather disapointing and dull, whats the fun in that...

I hasnt really been able to reach endgame yet still in act 1 inferno, started leveling up a new char instead cause AH prices for infernogear is overpriced at the moment.

I remember D2 vanilla and playing my first sorc and having to think hard about my skill build because there were no synergies. The thought process sort of went out the window a little as there's no differences on stats or skill builds (at least make a respecing fee).

ingle Game profile

May 29th 2012, 19:41:33

Changing skills makes you lose Nephalem's Valor - so it's strongly advised not to switch!

miniii Game profile

May 30th 2012, 1:39:11

Originally posted by ingle:
Changing skills makes you lose Nephalem's Valor - so it's strongly advised not to switch!

Did you learn the hard way too?

Jiman Game profile

May 30th 2012, 5:14:09

The AH issues is ruining the game for me.

ViLSE Game profile

May 30th 2012, 8:11:12

The AH absolutely SUCKS.

Its actually quite amazing how crappy the auction house is considering the one in WOW is really really good.

HeadHunter Game profile

May 31st 2012, 11:11:36

Could not login again last night. Looks like its teh EU servers that have so much problem or has there been as much problems with the American servers as well?

ViLSE Game profile

May 31st 2012, 14:35:06

Yeah last night the EU servers were down until about 22:00 UK time.

maverickmd Game profile

May 31st 2012, 14:43:28

Just killed the LK with 5 stacks nephelem buff on my barb woot!

maverickmd Game profile

May 31st 2012, 14:43:53

sorry this isnt wow... i meant the SK :)

trep Game profile

May 31st 2012, 16:50:49

Valor only matters for the 1 hour you're mfing a game. Changing skills before required a full new build so you'd think deeply while building and customizing your character (though I believe they changed this in some down the line d2 patch as well?).

So trying out DH now. So much faster and easier than barb. I always thought I was helping out while tanking stuff but after playing DH (and wiz to some degree) I realized they don't even need the tank. Smoke screen and prep lets you stay invincible for like 15+ seconds while doing massive dps.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 31st 2012, 16:56:25

i remember doing something to reset a character's skill points in D2. don't have a clue what it was though.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

dustfp Game profile

May 31st 2012, 22:50:25

doesnt work anymore trep u douche :p
even with the rune, SS is 1.5sec with a 2sec cooldown

I've enjoyed the game a little, but if I manage to kill Diablo on Inferno, I don't see myself playing for much longer
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Jiman Game profile

May 31st 2012, 22:55:57

My goal in Diablo isnt just to be able to solo Diablo in Inferno, but to become rich and have perfect gear sets. That cant happen with a crappy AH though!

HeadHunter Game profile

May 31st 2012, 23:06:52

Bleh second night in a row now, I sit down to finally play some after a long day and the server is down again. Grrr

locket Game profile

Jun 1st 2012, 1:05:42

Originally posted by HeadHunter:
Bleh second night in a row now, I sit down to finally play some after a long day and the server is down again. Grrr

Where you from? Servers are almost always up except for 2 days ago for me in western Canada. I think Aussies are suffering due to their lower representation so Blizzard takes servers off during their time rather than peak time for North America...