Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 21:53:58

LoL Trife!

Trife Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 21:57:24

martians going to be locking this thread soon and banning all belligerents in the battle of Repetitive AT trashtalk.

so enjoy this thread while you all are still able to post in it

Alin Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:01:32

Martians will be angry that Sol is mentioned more than Sof in others alliances Pacts!

That could lead to a final AT crush forlike... EVER!

Do not do that until you tell me how you piss in the corner of a circle!!!

hanlong Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:04:56

It actually mentioned sol directly in the pact
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:07:24

You mean this pact?

--Terms--
The coalitions purpose is to prevent netters from being blindsided during netting sets by alliances engaging them for the express purpose of having an easy war. Past examples include SOL -> Collab, SOL -> Evo, SOL -> LaF, and others. The emphasis is towards unprovoked wars, or wars provoked by minor slights that would otherwise have been ignored had the aggressor not badly wanted a war. The coalition can also act preemptively if there is (super-majority, ie 66% ?) agreement on an aggressors supposed future entrance into war.

All alliances in the coalition will enter into war (preferably simultaneously in a large strike) against the Enemy; after they are sufficiently beaten down, farming may commence. NO ALLIANCE IN THE COALITION SHALL SIGN A PEACE TREATY WITH THE ENEMY WITHOUT ALL MEMBERS OF THE COALITION GETTING THE SAME PEACE DEAL, UNLESS THEIR LEADERS APPROVE.

The agreement will be unbreakable auto-renew; however if an alliance fails to hold up their end of the agreement (ie does not enter into war), then they will be immidiately dropped from the coalition and will not thereafter be allowed to resign unless a UNANIMOUS vote by other alliances allows their reentry.

New entrants to the coalition must be admitted by a UNANIMOUS vote of the existing parties.

What constitues a blindside will be voted on, with a 50% majority required to commit the coalition to war.

Alliances in the coalition will not sign UNAPS or DP's with "warring clans" unless they provide UNAP/DP to all in the coalition; warring clans may be those commonnly known as "warring clans" or those listed before the set & pacting begin; if an additional alliance becomes a problem they may be listed for futher inclusion in the "warring clans/aggressors".
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:09:41

Now you are clutching as straws.

Past examples include Sol -> blah blah, SoL -> blah blah.

But, it does not EXPLICITLY say SOL are a warring alliance not to be pacted.

How does an example end up becoming part of another clause? By inference? You mean sort of like how you agree to pacts by replying "whatever" then stating that "whatever" does not mean you signed the pact.

This is getting better by the minute.
re(ally)tired

Alin Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:10:20

This pact looks like NettersTIL!

I really can`t stop laughing everytime i read it!

Makinso Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:15:03

Trifey will you have my babies?

dagga Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:29:53

This is why LaF wants to "move on".

4 Resets Ago: MD, LCN, LaF & SOF FS SOL, RD & NA (Gangbang)
3 Resets Ago: LaF pacts SOL to avoid being hit as retribution, leaves MD/LCN out to dry. SOL hits LCN/MD, they call Sanct.
2 Resets Ago: LaF hits a clearly netgaining Evo for their insulting country names (lets be honest, that was the main reason). This starts a massive war.
1 Reset Ago: LaF hits a struggling SOL basically OOP after running another fast start setup, clearly premeditated and designed for maximum effect. They then FS Evo after they asked prime lap puppies SoF to hit them OOP earlier in the set.
This Reset: Again perform a preemptive early war FS on MD, their longtime ally, using ill-gotten logs to justify their actions. This despite the fact SOL had clearly organised a mutual war with LCN/Imag and Evo were netting.

LaF claim to be the victims but have started every war for 12 months. Their justifications are many and varied. Their methods range from surreptitious pact breaking, to fast start early wars, to gangbangs, to having their allies soften up eventual targets.

Sorry hanlong, but as much as you want to 'move on' (read: please let us netgain) you need to either sack up and fight a war on even terms, or show some contrition and start apologising. Scum and filth are compliments when describing you and your blissfully unaware band of sheep.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:39:04

Guys?

Guys?

Hey, guys.

Yeah, you guys. Hey, listen up a minute.

HEY!!

Ahh, there we go. Listen, the reset that LaF FSed EVO for the first time in like 2 and a half years...nobody cared then to do anything about it. Sure, allies joined in, but in the end, it was all for nothing.

And now, several more wars and at least a thousand posts on the subject later, I doubt anyone cares now. So why don't you guys go back to your separate alliances and work on correcting this situation instead of whining about something that happened 3 resets ago, hmmm?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pride Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:49:16

Originally posted by dagga:

3 Resets Ago: LaF pacts SOL to avoid being hit as retribution, leaves MD/LCN out to dry. SOL hits LCN/MD, they call Sanct.
2 Resets Ago: LaF hits a clearly netgaining Evo for their insulting country names (lets be honest, that was the main reason). This starts a massive war.
1 Reset Ago: LaF hits a struggling SOL basically OOP after running another fast start setup, clearly premeditated and designed for maximum effect. They then FS Evo after they asked prime lap puppies SoF to hit them OOP earlier in the set.

my favorite short story :)
This Reset: Again perform a preemptive early war FS on MD, their longtime ally, using ill-gotten logs to justify their actions. This despite the fact SOL had clearly organised a mutual war with LCN/Imag and Evo were netting.

LaF claim to be the victims but have started every war for 12 months. Their justifications are many and varied. Their methods range from surreptitious pact breaking, to fast start early wars, to gangbangs, to having their allies soften up eventual targets.

Sorry hanlong, but as much as you want to 'move on' (read: please let us netgain) you need to either sack up and fight a war on even terms, or show some contrition and start apologising. Scum and filth are compliments when describing you and your blissfully unaware band of sheep.

dagga Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:49:34

NukeEvil: Um. No?
signatures are stupid.

Nekked Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 22:57:08

Do you want cheese with that whine?

hanlong Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 23:11:54

wrong. i pacted SOL with a FDP opt clause so i can protect LCN/MD if needed. we were even in the chat with LCN/MD/Sanct/SoF suggesting who should help MD/LCN and we all collectively agreed that Sanct was the best choice that reset. we did not pact to prevent getting hit as retribution, but i'm sure that's the bullfluff SOL fed MD which helped MD switch sides.

and believe me, i never said i wanted to "move on" to netgain. LOL keep on telling yourself that ;) maybe it will make you sleep better at night dagga. i said i wanted to move on because we are going in circles :P

"
To: Makinso
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Pacting
Date: Aug 5th, 10:22
Message Body:
ok signed

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
Looks fine to me.

Signed,
Me myself and I for SOL ;-)

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
i just want a DP clause:

This pact is unbreakable unless one of the parts declares war on the other part's LDP or FDP. In this case, the pact may be declared void."
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 23:38:00

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Guys?

Guys?

Hey, guys.

HEY!!

Ahh, there we go. Listen, the reset that LaF FSed EVO for the first time in like 2 and a half years...nobody cared then to do anything about it. Sure, allies joined in, but in the end, it was all for nothing.

And now, several more wars and at least a thousand posts on the subject later, I doubt anyone cares now. So why don't you guys go back to your separate alliances and work on correcting this situation instead of whining about something that happened 3 resets ago, hmmm?

I feel like I shouldnt believe that we are really talking about that pact again. And yet I am not surprised.... Evo/Laf threads on AT are annoying -_- At least we should be obliged to not talk about sets that were more than 2 months ago to keep it fresh.

dagga Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 23:46:11

I can understand why LaF wants to bury that particular incident.
signatures are stupid.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 27th 2012, 23:50:04

It doesn't matter if the pact with SOL was breakable, the clause in the LaF/Evo pact didn't say you can't sign an unbreakable pact but breakable ones are ok, it said you can't sign a pact.

But even still that is only the technical or "legal" justification behind not honouring the pact. It isn't the reason why LaF decided to hit EVO in the first place.

I don't know how to make it any more clear than it has already been made, but for the sake of giving it one last shot:

Evo was hit because they were smearing LaF too much in public. You can argue "you guys need to grow a thicker skin" etc. all you like, but in the end you are going to have to accept the fact that running your mouths in public, trashtalking, accusing of cheating publically without engaging in dialog of providing proof to us privately etc. has lead to EVO being FSed by laf twice (technically when SS FSed you it was because you relentlessly accused us of organizing suiciders against you, not for cheating, but the idea is the same).

I guess you could just continue to ignore that fact and continue to take the same course of action the next time you feel "slighted" by LaF, but don't be surprised if/when it leads to the same result as the last 2 times.

The war last reset was due to our knowledge of your scheming and our intent to push you out of the scheming, or at the very least weaken you for this reset should you have chosen to proceed with SOL and MD.

That is the bottom line, and I don't know how to make it any more laymen for you to grasp it.

------------------

As for Makinso's continued comments about how if they wanted to GB LaF they would have... Well the logs are pretty clear on this matter. SOL DID in fact want to gangbang LaF, but MD felt that they could handle LaF on their own, and wanted to be provided the opportunity to do so. That is why you guys decided not to gangbang but instead play the role of backup in case we called anyone else in. This is pretty clear from the logs...

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Mar 27th 2012, 23:52:12
See Original Post

dagga Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 23:56:05

haxor wanker - I understand it is hard for you to comprehend that an alliance would like a fair war to prove that they are better than an opponent, but it does happen. Just not in your sphere of fraidy-cat scared paranoia.

This is a true transcript of what happens in LaF war prep:

OH QUICK RUN WE NEED TO HIT THEM ON DAY 8 TO WIN
OH QUICK CALL SOF
OH fluff THEY'RE DEFINATELY GOING TO HIT US! BREAK PACT! BREAK PACT!
OH CRAP THEY'RE BETTER, WE NEED SOMEONE TO HIT THEM FIRST! CALL SOF!
GANGBANG! GANGBANG! IT PROVES WE'RE THE BEST!
signatures are stupid.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 0:04:36

haxor wanker - I understand it is hard for you to comprehend that an alliance would like a fair war to prove that they are better than an opponent, but it does happen. Just not in your sphere of fraidy-cat scared paranoia.

This is a true transcript of what happens in LaF war prep:

OH QUICK RUN WE NEED TO HIT THEM ON DAY 8 TO WIN
OH QUICK CALL SOF
OH fluff THEY'RE DEFINATELY GOING TO HIT US! BREAK PACT! BREAK PACT!
OH CRAP THEY'RE BETTER, WE NEED SOMEONE TO HIT THEM FIRST! CALL SOF!
GANGBANG! GANGBANG! IT PROVES WE'RE THE BEST!

DAGGA FOR LAF DON! HE CAN WAR PREP FOR US!

p.s. it's not paranoia if we know exactly what you are doing ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forum Moderator

Mar 28th 2012, 0:08:07

I don't see how your comments are in any way relevant to my points Dagga, but I guess that is business as usual for you.

Sov Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 0:08:10

Hi

mazooka Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 0:28:13

So where did all the logs come from? You guys are getting rl scary with this fluff.

Forgotten

Mar 28th 2012, 0:38:13

dagga can't war prep, so he calls it fast start.

it's not like we're zerg rushing.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Forum Moderator

Mar 28th 2012, 1:02:11

even if we were, last I checked zerg rushing is a perfectly valid strategy.

cypress Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 1:13:51

Originally posted by Forgotten:

Don't let me 5 pool you!!

locket Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 1:22:32

Originally posted by cypress:

6 pool* or *4 pool.

Forgotten

Mar 28th 2012, 4:10:57

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

BUT DAGGA WASN'T PREPARED! IT'S A FAST START
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Ivan Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 4:39:11

lol@anoniem you didnt even play afaik when NaturalS happend but yes sof did break a pact about 3?4? or how many years is it since that happend now? At least we're man enough to admit it while your trying to say that theres confusion about sof/evos pact

I dont see how "This pact can be voidable by SoF" can cause any confusion or how EVO can use that particular clause to void a pact

As for Dagga LOL SoF met NA in a 1 vs 1 and we Fsed Evo for their pact break but nice attempt to troll maybe its just me but your actually getting worse at it

hanlong Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 4:39:35

just go 8 barracks and use ur SCVs n00b

l2 micro your marines and stop Q.Q
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

miniii Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 5:14:32

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by cypress:

6 pool* or *4 pool.

It's zergling rush you n00bs!

4 pool.. kill 1 starting drone ftw?

Unsympathetic Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 5:43:23

I am a big fan of everyone in this thread. That is all.

Alin Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 9:14:30

No more love ? Or someone just banned EVO + Laf out?

Makinso Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 9:44:20

@ H4

You are making all your assumptions based on 1 log. While there have been hours and hours of talks between SOL and it's allies. I suggest getting better and more information instead of just those ill gotten logs.

Edited By: Makinso on Mar 28th 2012, 10:32:30
See Original Post

dagga Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 10:29:13

That is a good point Mak.

I'm stunned. :p
signatures are stupid.

Forum Moderator

Mar 28th 2012, 14:56:16

Very convenient response Mak, especially since it is one that you don't have to substantiate with anything.

I don't care what else you spoke about in other conversations (besides, how do you know I haven't read plenty of other convos as well? Guess what... I have). What was relevant for my point was that you did in fact suggest it. I don't care if that was the only time you suggested it, or if you suggested plenty of other scenarios during other conversations, that wasn't' the point nor does it have any direct impact on my point.

Pride Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 15:10:05

Very convenient response Mak, especially since it is one that you don't have to substantiate with anything.

I don't care what else you spoke about in other conversations (besides, how do you know I haven't read plenty of other convos as well? Guess what... I have). What was relevant for my point was that you did in fact suggest it. I don't care if that was the only time you suggested it, or if you suggested plenty of other scenarios during other conversations, that wasn't' the point nor does it have any direct impact on my point.

This post is a bit scary. Specially the "GUESS WHAT... I HAVE" lol.

It's only a good read when its Hanlong vs Anoniem.

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 15:15:34

I know I've hit you in the past, baby, but I swear those days are over!

Pride Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 16:09:31

Originally posted by Son Goku:
I know I've hit you in the past, baby, but I swear those days are over!

Lmao !!

You said that last time !

davidoss Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 16:12:44

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Guys?

Guys?

Hey, guys.

HEY!!

Couldn't have said it better. Respect NukEvil...

davidoss Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 16:18:52

He also promised you happy endings Pride. Did you want to collect? :P

Elihaar Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 19:11:07

*_*
Words that rhyme with rival are:

archival
arrival
revival
survival

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 19:31:56

wow this really spiraled out of control fast.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 19:34:39

obviously people can't micro marines or zealots correctly
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Mr.Silver

Mar 28th 2012, 19:35:52

I mean, that really escalated quickly. Brick did you stab a man with a trident?

bertz Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 2:57:29

LaF pissed Evo when they dropped members.
Evo started to complain on AT. (Some brought back LT issues)
Evo challenged LaF to a Pokemon battle (hence the Poke-LaF theme)
SS hates pokemon.
LaF looking for technicality issues on the pact (for God sake, you could always find fault on something if you really wanted to.)
LaF didn't communicate to Evo for the "broken" clause and FSd Evo.
(SS: WE HATE THOSE F*CKIN POKEMONS!!)

end of story

Rockman Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 3:10:24

BUT DAGGA WASN'T PREPARED! IT'S A FAST START

You can't fight LaF late in the set because they get too much stockpile and too big of an economic advantage.

You can't fight LaF early in the set, because apparently it is impossible to get warprepped in under 1000 turns unless you are LaF.

What option does that leave? Flame wars on the boards.

Which is a good thing, because flame wars on the boards are far more entertaining than watching Hanlong farm the crap out of everyone in the other alliance.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 4:11:27

you either zergling rush or you mass guardians and ultralisks
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ninong Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 6:17:54

pffftttt microing is for sissies... zerg rush / mass wave ftw :D
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Sifos Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 6:52:25

Why is a thread about LaF leadership changes 7 pages? TL;DR etc.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2012, 9:27:06

Originally posted by anoniem:
(super-majority, ie 66% ?)

if your going to post pacts can you at least post the actual pact without commentary added?

unless you want to spread FUD?