Verified:

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 27th 2012, 23:50:04

It doesn't matter if the pact with SOL was breakable, the clause in the LaF/Evo pact didn't say you can't sign an unbreakable pact but breakable ones are ok, it said you can't sign a pact.

But even still that is only the technical or "legal" justification behind not honouring the pact. It isn't the reason why LaF decided to hit EVO in the first place.

I don't know how to make it any more clear than it has already been made, but for the sake of giving it one last shot:

Evo was hit because they were smearing LaF too much in public. You can argue "you guys need to grow a thicker skin" etc. all you like, but in the end you are going to have to accept the fact that running your mouths in public, trashtalking, accusing of cheating publically without providing dialog of proof publically etc. has lead to be being FSed by laf twice (technically when SS FSed you it was because you relentlessly accused us of organizing suiciders against you, not for cheating, but the idea is the same).

I guess you could just continue to ignore that fact and continue to take the same course of action the next time you feel "slighted" by LaF, but don't be surprised if/when it leads to the same result as the last 2 times.

The war last reset was due to our knowledge of your scheming and our intent to push you out of the scheming, or at the very least weaken you for this reset should you have chosen to proceed with SOL and MD.

That is the bottom line, and I don't know how to make it any more laymen for you to grasp it.

------------------

As for Makinso's continued comments about how if they wanted to GB LaF they would have... Well the logs are pretty clear on this matter. SOL DID in fact want to gangbang LaF, but MD felt that they could handle LaF on their own, and wanted to be provided the opportunity to do so. That is why you guys decided not to gangbang but instead play the role of backup in case we called anyone else in. This is pretty clear from the logs...

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Mar 27th 2012, 23:52:12
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit