Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2024, 23:55:42

Bro I been tryna post here and there and these forums are brutally boring.

Gimme some “I cAnT bElIeVE tRuMp Is NoT oN tHe BaLlOt In CoLoRaDo” or something. I need something to break up the monotony of LaF controlling earth and it’s affiliate sites to make the game unplayable.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2024, 0:43:01

I also learned Mongolians drink fermented horse milk to get drunk primarily. How you feel about that?

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 9th 2024, 1:08:34

It’s 2024 bro anything anyone says offends 3 people and gets deleted. You could say the sky is blue and someone would get offended

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 9th 2024, 1:10:12

I’m fact this thread is obviously racist and condescending towards Mongolian culture and I will not stand for it. I demand this bigoted thread is immediately deleted for I am so offended I am literally shaking right now

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 9th 2024, 1:10:39

There that should spice things up nicely

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 9th 2024, 1:27:10

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I also learned Mongolians drink fermented horse milk to get drunk primarily. How you feel about that?
Say no to drunk driving. They were riding the mustang long before us.
Do as I say, not as I do.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 9th 2024, 1:58:10

JC. No Derrick.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2024, 6:13:30

fluff the trumpet, there's a descent man running for president and nobody cares, our country is fluffed.

Like the great one always said, they give us the illusion of choice but the game is rigged.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jan 9th 2024, 10:54:01

Fjb and all the mentally ill people who voted for him.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2024, 11:04:18

Originally posted by smiley:
Fjb and all the mentally ill people who voted for him.

Yeah, tired of 3rd world status, every time I go grocery shopping it costs more and I get less, fluff you Joe Biden!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2024, 12:19:17

> Bro

Stop right there young man... I AM OFFEND

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2024, 20:10:54

fluff your feelings too

❤️
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 10th 2024, 1:51:55

Yeah, what KoH said!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Doug Game profile

Jan 10th 2024, 17:28:41

Oh my.
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Jan 11th 2024, 1:25:37

Oh Dear

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2024, 1:57:50

Im getting hot
Catch me on ir c

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2024, 2:25:36

I am telling Pony, he is going to think all of you are cheating on him.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2024, 18:24:31

Who is Pony?
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 11th 2024, 21:03:56

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Who is Pony?

Something galleri likes to ride???

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2024, 22:21:20

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Who is Pony?

LOL
You sir, are an animal.

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 12th 2024, 0:48:09

Originally posted by Coalie:
Originally posted by Suicidal:
Who is Pony?

LOL
You sir, are an animal.

I clearly stated "something" NOT "someone"

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 12th 2024, 2:29:50

These fkn guys playing like they are on Jeopardy!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2024, 7:05:59

Originally posted by galleri:

Who is Pony?
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 13th 2024, 1:03:23

Who is Pony?

Doug's real lover. He cheats with Req though.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 0:26:46

Waaaaaiiiit. KoH are you an RFK guy? I kinda had you as a “Nikki Haley is straight owning the competition in these debates” guy.

I’ll vote for Cornell West if you vote for RFK and we can cancel each other lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 2:00:56

RFK is the lesser of all evils, your current president doesn't even support independence, straight out of his mouth when he was asked how he feels about an independent regime, great future we have if this turd gets re-elected.....the president of the free world doesn't support freedom..... fantastic!

https://www.reuters.com/...-independence-2024-01-13/

fluff you Joe and all who voted for him!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 2:02:28

Who is Pony?

Doug's real lover. He cheats with Req though.

Well... fluff his feelings too!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 2:17:34

In fairness, I’d very much not like to repeat Somalia and interfere in a democratic election. I know this sounds crazy, but I tend to support the results of elections and not support those who protest them. I consider that pretty anti-democratic, and we’re all familiar with my thoughts on Jan 6. It’s a bad look. Same feelings with Trumps post inauguration protests when everyone who wrote in Bernie and allowed Trump to win got mad and protested a boomer real estate mogul sexual deviant to run the country. Trying to stop democracy is yuk. Like, you can protest the guy but protesting the voting is bad bad. You look stupid doing that. When voters speak, for better or worse, you gotta respect it if you expect to sustain a real democratic society.

I have fond feelings about overthrowing a govt, protesting an govt, etc. I think it creates counterpoints and legislation that responds. On the same hand I have kind of very non-fond feelings about overthrowing an election result. If you lose an election and like try to blow up buildings because you lost legitimately….idk.

I think timing is important and I don’t necessarily support folks denying an election result either. I think context is important and I don’t support folks generally denying their elections. So I’m like pro-Thailand independence. I’m just not pro-Thailand rejecting a democratic election result and I think that’s what that old man is tryna say.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 14th 2024, 2:25:44
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 2:26:12

In fairness, I’d very much not like to repeat Somalia and interfere in a democratic election. I know this sounds crazy, but I tend to support the results of elections and not support those who protest them. I consider that pretty anti-democratic, and we’re all familiar with my thoughts on Jan 6. It’s a bad look. Same feelings with Trumps post inauguration protests. Trying to stop democracy is yuk.

I have fond feelings about overthrowing a govt, protesting an govt, etc. I think it creates counterpoints and legislation that responds. On the same hand I have kind of very non-fond feelings about overthrowing an election result. If you lose an election and like try to blow up buildings because you lost legitimately….idk.

I think timing is important and I don’t necessarily support folks denying an election result either. I think context is important and I don’t support folks generally denying their elections. So I’m like pro-Thailand independence. I’m just not pro-Thailand rejecting a democratic election result and I think that’s what that old man is tryna say.

No, you're trying to cover for him, I suppose you're enjoying paying more for groceries too, I'm curious to hear how you candy coat that.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 2:28:49

Re: RFK. I’m fine with it. His campaign folks all hung in my bars when he announced in Philly and they seem like alright folks. On a personal level, I’m good with you casting that useless vote lol.

I am curious tho, if you lived in PA, OH, MI, etc, like. Those states where it’s anyone’s ballgame between right and left if you’d still vote 3rd tho. Would you still vote for RFK as a believer there or would you vote red or blue because it is SO close?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 2:35:48

In fairness, I’d very much not like to repeat Somalia and interfere in a democratic election. I know this sounds crazy, but I tend to support the results of elections and not support those who protest them. I consider that pretty anti-democratic, and we’re all familiar with my thoughts on Jan 6. It’s a bad look. Same feelings with Trumps post inauguration protests. Trying to stop democracy is yuk.

No, you're trying to cover for him, I suppose you're enjoying paying more for groceries too, I'm curious to hear how you candy coat that.

On this, I’d just be curious what about Joe Biden you think raises gas prices and such. Presidents kinda are extremely low impact on the economy and a conservative congress would typically be more to blame. Or OPEC or whatever…

It’s not like Joe Biden comes out of a Genie bottle and goes “AND NOW BREAD IS $5” and all the bread companies change their prices, right?

Both the highest and lowest gas prices based on inflation occurred during trump. I remember his first year+ when inflation was rapid because the economy was booming and gas prices were near $6, republicans mentioning repeatedly that Trump doesn’t control gas prices. They seemed to forget this fact when they plummeted to $2 because exports stopped during Covid and said “SEE CHEAPER GAS,” meanwhile our GDP was shrinking to a third of what it was in his first quarter.

If prices are going up I think it typically means demand is up so a president has a solid economy…

I’m not not suggesting price capping essential goods, but I do think you’re mistaking supply and demand from corporations as something a president has any control of.

If people are able to pay $6 for gas, as president I think you’re succeeding. Unfortunately. I’ll be the first to say housing, goods, services, food, gas, etc was all high af during Trumps first quarter and also the first to say I could afford all of that. It’s plainly a sign of a thriving economy, again, unfortunately.

When unemployment is like 4%, fluff is expensive. When unemployment is closer to 10%, fluff is cheaper. I think that’s a very simple economic lesson we learned during covid.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 14th 2024, 2:49:18
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 2:53:09

All he did undo what the trumpet did regarding energy, that's all it took, that's all it takes, I've in transportation and logistics for 25 years, doesn't take much to stabilize or destabilize cost of transportation and I don't need to write an essay to validate what I say.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 3:33:10

So I can’t talk you into Pete Buttigieg? Lol. And yes I meant that both as a gay joke and a secretary of transportation joke, as well as a guy who would love to be president but has no shot joke lol.

I feel like supply chain issues were at their worst kind of very recently. I’d be curious to see the essay tbh. I don’t recall the level of supply chain problems I saw in Nov and Dec 2020. In my current field, I deal with less than I have in a decade tbh. What’s affecting I think manufacturing negatively might be positive for retail and we’re on opposite sides of that coin. I think you’d flip it to make either of us happy but never both.

In terms of my field, manufacturing and transportation is FINALLY doing their job adequately for the first time in a long long time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 3:47:17

Meanwhile corporations are swallowing up small companies all across the nation because mom and pop shops can't play by the same rules as the government backed corporations, energy costs is the single biggest driver of transportation and logistics, you mess with that, you create chaos, and when you put your energy dependency in other countries hands.....look no further than the Russia - Ukraine war and how it impacted many European countries economies, it's not rocket science nor a 10 page long mathematical equation, it's actually simple 2+2=4 math, but bureaucrats love to complicate it all with fancy words and fancy equations as if we're all stupid and can't see through the diarrhea they spew out of their mouths.

Hows that for an essay?
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 4:01:55

I’m not sure if you’re familiar with the platform of Trump currently, and I can tell you for sure I’m not, but I’d be curious what his stance would have been.

I’m reading that as you saying we shouldn’t have dependency in Russia in the first place, which right or left we always have. But also that sanctioning them and disrupting their war against Ukraine is something you oppose. I think any president does that tbh. Same with Israel. I think Blue, Red or Green, any politician handles that I think similar.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 4:20:45

I've always been a libertarian, charity starts at home, if your home isn't stable you can't expect to be successful elsewhere, stay out of other people's business, fix your fluff first and foremost and don't expect handouts.

If you can accomplish all that, then you get to tell others how you think they can do better but you still don't have the right to interfere in their business and if you do, don't expect to not have some kind of consequences especially if you're already doing business with them.

Does that make sense to you?

(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 4:30:21

Mmmhmmm.

Some folks are born blind, crippled and crazy tho. Rather than just letting them be nomads, because I don’t want a bunch of mentally ill people, criminals and migrants on my land, we all throw some bucks in a kitty on a very basic level to take care of them. And therein lies the necessities in which the greedy can make gross.

I don’t think non-sociopaths achieve high ranking political offices. It takes a pretty insane level of narcissism to think you should be president I’d think.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 4:49:28

That's why government is a disaster area.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 5:07:34

Re: RFK. I’m fine with it. His campaign folks all hung in my bars when he announced in Philly and they seem like alright folks. On a personal level, I’m good with you casting that useless vote lol.

I am curious tho, if you lived in PA, OH, MI, etc, like. Those states where it’s anyone’s ballgame between right and left if you’d still vote 3rd tho. Would you still vote for RFK as a believer there or would you vote red or blue because it is SO close?

I won't contribute to either parties, they are both corporate sell outs that only care about voters for few months every couple years.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 14th 2024, 17:21:34

I am hoping KoH is with VR.

Edited By: galleri on Jan 14th 2024, 17:54:09
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 20:06:58

I am hoping KoH is with VR.

The part that bothers me is that he's into big pharma and I'm against big pharma.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 23:01:20

Also extremely doubtful the republicans get behind a Hindu candidate, no matter how good he is. Not saying he couldn’t get some votes and everyone is racist or something. Just that that would be a pretty massive leap for a party so focused on Christian principles, no matter how close they are in similarity to Hindu idealism.

Plus Nikki Haley keeps making him look silly in the debates. I got him as solidly like 5th most likely presidential candidate. I think the vast majority of people in the manufacturing fields in the Midwest that swing the vote would be about a thousand times more likely to support let’s go Brandon.

Again, I don’t think it’s a race thing or anything like that. I just have his odds at somewhere around 1 in a million and it’s for a variety of reasons. He couldda done himself some favors winning debates, but thus far Nikki Haley has memed him a few times. In terms of oration, she’s winning these debates in a blowout imo.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2024, 2:32:17

Also extremely doubtful the republicans get behind a Hindu candidate, no matter how good he is. Not saying he couldn’t get some votes and everyone is racist or something. Just that that would be a pretty massive leap for a party so focused on Christian principles, no matter how close they are in similarity to Hindu idealism.

Plus Nikki Haley keeps making him look silly in the debates. I got him as solidly like 5th most likely presidential candidate. I think the vast majority of people in the manufacturing fields in the Midwest that swing the vote would be about a thousand times more likely to support let’s go Brandon.

Again, I don’t think it’s a race thing or anything like that. I just have his odds at somewhere around 1 in a million and it’s for a variety of reasons. He couldda done himself some favors winning debates, but thus far Nikki Haley has memed him a few times. In terms of oration, she’s winning these debates in a blowout imo.

Nobody cares about his race except people that are caught up in the race card game, the problem with him is that nobody outside his district knows him and he's in bed with big pharma.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2024, 2:54:20

Yeah I don’t think it’s crazy to say I don’t think republicans will vote for a Hindu candidate but also make clear I don’t think it’s because of race, etc. it’s just very very unlikely.