Hobo Game profile

Sep 3rd 2023, 15:47:40

No representation in the list...

allbymyself87 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2023, 16:12:10

Hobo! :O

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 3rd 2023, 22:24:37

Unfortunately Mercs ran them off the server.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 3rd 2023, 22:39:52

Originally posted by BlackHole:

You are an idiot

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 0:21:32

Lol. SOL always messed with me even when my fluffin homies were leaders. I'm not gonna be the one that tells him why you aren't here.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 0:24:46

For funny historical context....

When "LaF killed" me and BudsMyBud's clan called BSS off the server and made both of us homeless ever since....it was SOL who ACTUALLY KILLED US. Ya'll lapdogged a solid decade lol. Almost weird to see you be the people who leave cuz you can't hit LaF. Yall were hard sucking that fluff when LaF was more dominant. LaF would fully be destroyed if SOL didn't step in when Elders was at its peak.

Someone tell Makinso to come back to show y'all how to keep being on the winning side even if you arent good without dragon and scourge and don't like your teammates. History shows y'all rather do that than actually fight for changes in the game or wars with purpose.

Guess when you can't be on the winning side y'all just fold. I hope dragon reads this and I doubt he will disagree. And he definitely 1000% won't wall for you. Lol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 4th 2023, 0:38:33
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 0:53:52

I seriously hope you douchebags know the only reason we're having a clan GDI conversation today and a 3rd of the server leaving is because SOL picked the wrong side a couple years ago. Yall got a big ass foot in your mouth tryna make me be the voice of reason for you in current changes.

You can't just explain away 15 years of sucking fluff for 2 sets of playing with the good guys in sof and Elders. Like y'all are the only reason we're here and you abandon ship immediately? Cmon.

I've been here for 20 years bro. fluffin welcome but also you're too late.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 4th 2023, 1:03:06
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 4th 2023, 1:53:20

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Originally posted by BlackHole:

You are an idiot

And you are predictable and hilarious.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 2:56:40

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. SOL always messed with me even when my fluffin homies were leaders. I'm not gonna be the one that tells him why you aren't here.

Im glad you found a space to make it about you, Im glad you started there.

As for you calling SoL LaF's lapdogs for 'a solid decade', Ive no clue if youre referring to the spam of time when we -SoL,Mercs,SoF,RAGE,STONES- would set up those friendlies until we got bored of it. If youre referring to earlier then recalling for Maki to return you'd be stating he was the lapdog as current leadership was nowhere near SoL leadership ranks, or in SoL.

For funny historical context....

When "LaF killed" me and BudsMyBud's clan called BSS off the server and made both of us homeless ever since....it was SOL who ACTUALLY KILLED US. Ya'll lapdogged a solid decade lol. Almost weird to see you be the people who leave cuz you can't hit LaF. Yall were hard sucking that fluff when LaF was more dominant. LaF would fully be destroyed if SOL didn't step in when Elders was at its peak.

Someone tell Makinso to come back to show y'all how to keep being on the winning side even if you arent good without dragon and scourge and don't like your teammates. History shows y'all rather do that than actually fight for changes in the game or wars with purpose.

Guess when you can't be on the winning side y'all just fold. I hope dragon reads this and I doubt he will disagree. And he definitely 1000% won't wall for you. Lol.

As we took the vacation from 1a as a protest to GDI and the farmville method of no war game style, it is to fight for that change, if it works or not we'll see next set. I guess I should of asked SoL to write 3 books a day, maybe thatd be your preferred method of 'fighting for change'. I as former Elder took a few stabs at leaving the SoL and Elders bad blood behind, but just skip over that fact if its better for you.

I recall you trying to convince a few how awsome Gerd was, and we should leave them alone so how do i take your post? A few whiskeys or just need to hear yourself talk again?

Irks me how you chill in chat with us, then talk fluff about us, not a good look bro

Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 9:58:56

Lol glad you're irked Weezer. Because your members definitely never talk fluff about me bro. Guess it's cool when y'all do it but not for me.

I wasn't really active for SOL and Mercs as friends. That's recent and I have no recency bias being here, because i wasnt playing for really any of the last couple years on 1a. I'm for sure talking about Makinso leadership and not you tho. He and gains I think were buddies and loved scratching each others backs. Let's call when SOL killed me for suiciding laf liiiiiiike 1996 and let's call Maki protecting LaF when Elders had their foot on their neck liiiiike 2018. So I'm basically referring to those 22 years. MD will be along shortly to confirm. It does appear that changed in the last...idk...year and a half. I do like your leadership there tho and appreciate you finally came around to the good guys. I'm just saying it doesn't erase 22 years you being dope for 1.5.

And yes. I do think you ought to be reaching out to QZ and being practical about the changes instead of just calling them Farmville. I think he understands the need for a war mechanic, but with every wardog being like "this is stupid, I hate it, you love laf loser," he's not hearing literally anything constructive from us. And I think that's a primary reason LaF is winning the debate.

I also didn't agree with the pretenses for the war against LaF. I do think the wartags ought to put them in their place from time to time because they like to make FR decisions like they're the biggest baddest warclan of all time. They like to tell Elders or tell SoF what their retal policy is going to be, which is a wild decision considering they're talking to who decides if there is war.

I agree with war against LaF for many reasons on many different occasions and will be in the warchats killing them always. But I don't like the goal being running anyone out of the game or forcing netters to war, etc. Just like to see an actual reason to fluff up people's game play is all. People like me may kill them over decades old drama, but that shouldn't be the goal of an entire tag. That's not politicking in the spirit of the game. That's taking a grudge you have out against people you don't like personally. And that to me is a terribly dramatic, petty, and not in the spirit of the game reason for war.

As far as Gerd goes, I don't harbor the hate for him many of y'all do. We disagree often but I like to think there's mutual respect. He's obviously not my go to guy when I think of a funny joke, but we've long played together and have no use for hating each other. I have a similar relationship with suicidal. Like, I'm pretty sure we don't have any love for each other, but also don't have any use wasting energy being mad about it. And I'll absolutely make a case for the hate directed at him being totally overblown and dramatic. He's not THAT bad of a dude.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 4th 2023, 10:07:47
See Original Post

Chevs

Sep 4th 2023, 12:10:21

Oh look another thread Derrick creates drama out of thin air and goes on a rant why he’s a victim.

Derrick why do you make things so much harder than they need to be? Are you like this irl too?

Maybe you would have more success in general if you like, stopped doing that
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 14:20:19

TLDR

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 15:20:28

Originally posted by Requiem:
TLDR

"touch grass" is not an insult towards gamers, rather it is advice for them. When participating in intense periods of gaming, the human hand has a tendency to get sweaty. The sweat causes the hand to become slick, and it b becomes more difficult to retain a grip on the gamers gaming mouse, thus making it more difficult to perform well in intense gaming moments. By touching grass with the gamers hand, the grass will impart a layer of particulate onto the gamers hand, the particulate can be made of a variety of dusts, dirts and other natural matter. This particulate will then act in a similar form to climbers chalk, absorbing the sweat and drying out the gamers hand. With dry hands, the gamer can now perform to their maximum when gaming. This is why when an enemy or teammate tells you to touch grass, they are simply trying to assist you in performing better.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 4th 2023, 17:23:06

Wow, when did Derrick draw the ire of the mob?

I though it it to be a LaF and LaF adjacent individuals who would be targeted, but Derrick is hardly those things.

It appears no one is safe!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 17:55:45

Honestly they should make him a game mod.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 17:59:25

BH, I've always given D a hard time about his long posts. He is used to it from me, I am sure!

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Sep 4th 2023, 18:19:05

And yes. I do think you ought to be reaching out to QZ and being practical about the changes instead of just calling them Farmville. I think he understands the need for a war mechanic, but with every wardog being like "this is stupid, I hate it, you love laf loser," he's not hearing literally anything constructive from us. And I think that's a primary reason LaF is winning the debate.

Organized griefing and attempted game destruction aren't positions that can ever win an argument for viability. The first time this happened was back in earth 2025 with the creation of the moderated server. The second now, with the creation of clan GDI.

The modern positions for and against clan GDI are the exact positions held by those running and being subject to war against bots many years ago.

So no sensible person will ever hear them, that is why LaF is "winning" the debate, because this was a settled position a very very long time ago.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 18:23:21

War is not organized griefing. Don't forget the war clans all signed a 12-month pact with LaF. There is still room in this game for diplomacy. Correction– there was still room.

A PvE server was more reasonable than what we have now.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 18:24:13

On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.

^ It's interesting to see a cheater talk about viability for the game after... maliciously cheating for personal gain.

Sep 4th 2023, 18:31:43

Originally posted by Coalie:
On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.

^ It's interesting to see a cheater talk about viability for the game after... maliciously cheating for personal gain.

That quote doesn't even match

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 18:38:14

You can make anything match if you cheat hard enough.

Sep 4th 2023, 18:40:27

War is not organized griefing. Don't forget the war clans all signed a 12-month pact with LaF. There is still room in this game for diplomacy. Correction– there was still room.

A PvE server was more reasonable than what we have now.

War can serve many purposes, but once it became organized griefing it became morally identical to the old killbots. LC even had better ground because it was PDM who declared war, although all he had to do to wipe them out was typing in numbers.

You correctly say there "was" still room. Those war alliances are now agreement incapable, since they broke that pact.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 18:41:53

^
Interesting to watch this guy talk about “morals”

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 19:26:58

I remember back in e2025 days LaF farmed Rival until they responded and then killed them until they ceased to exist. Remaining Rival players then duped ICN leadership into letting their handful of remaining players to join, only to have them detag and suicide midset.

LaF then forced ICN to be landfarms for them for multiple sets in a row under threat of "constant war and never netting again" and Nole being a fluff, so I quit ICN to top feed the fattest country, only to end up getting my new tag BSS killed off the server lol.

Was homeless after that because you guys ran the 200 players I liked best off lol. After a 2nd set of stockstealing LaF to first place and dying in a hail of bullets I was told by LaF leadership that I would never be allowed to play again anywhere and even if I became the nicest guy ever, LaF would find me and ruin my experience until I quit the game.

It was at that time, DietyLord reached out to me and told me to join RAGE. He said LaF was too big of fluff to touch a real war clan, and that wound up being true. LaF cowered from their original stance and I continued playing. And it was there i learned to warlead better than in ICN, and to be organized enough to fight LaF and win. The only promise he made me keep in exchange for warleader training and a home was that whenever someone was killing LaF, whether I agree with them or not, that I'd join in and kill LaF too as long as I play.

I keep that promise for the hundreds of people I've seen LaF run off that I cared about, and the hundreds before and after them. And that's how I ended up killing LaF the last couple sets, despite not particularly agreeing with the reasons for war.

If last set winds up being my last, I'll be happy to say I only came back to EE to kill LaF. And I did so in no less than 12 of the sets I spent here, including my first and last.

If 40 years from now someone texts me and says they're killing LaF, better believe I'll be in that warchat. Unless you guys can make legends like CueBall that you ran out of the game come back, whoever you're fighting will always have my tanks.

^
what happened to all of this Derrick?

You know if someone messes with you in the game, and I have a country, I will start turn saving immediately. Ill show up to back you up, no questions asked. That's the difference between our friendship with you and CottonBall Pat. Cottonball Pat wouldn't hesitate to throw you under the bus the first chance he gets (which often is when he has no more use for you).

Edited By: Coalie on Sep 4th 2023, 19:34:40

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 19:30:54

we are about, Hobo
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 21:43:15

I love a good bowl of hypocrisy soup.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 0:25:56

True Elders talk fluff to everyone Coalie. It is the way. I think SoF traditionally gets it worse than SOL for me, but no one is safe except maybe MONSTERS because cyref is the homie. I also don't mind STONES. We been homies since like.....Rolling Stones split into RA and STONES. BSS killed RA and gave them life in like 1995 haha. Taker has cool baseball cards, bru is a legend and GROOT is a top 5 wardog all time imo that gets overlooked. Almost 30 years we been making trouble haha.

But traditionally there is other stuff happening aside from just everyone hating Gerdler because he's mean. People sometimes talk about the game instead of making it personal.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 5th 2023, 0:28:48
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 0:41:25

Your mom is a pygmy goat!

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 0:44:13

Derrick, your last sentence I think is the most intriguing thing to me.

I've only been around 8 months now. But what I've seen is 8 months is a singular focus on hating/bashing/attacking Gerdler by everyone in the axis of evil.

Is that normal? Cause it gets OLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD after awhile.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 0:59:46

Mmmm. Semi. I think the community has traditionally hated the most vocal/outspoken kinda regardless of what side of the argument they are on. That's why you'll see people on my side of wars that openly dislike me. I think that's common. Plenty of examples of that too...like you, syko, TC, etc.

To laser in on one dude and make it the singular focus of an argument is less common tho. And as Weezy pointed out, I think it's a little overdone and I argue against the personal stuff. Even if he is a bit of an asshole, he's not the first or last of his kind and I have respect for people who get the hell over it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 5th 2023, 1:03:52
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 1:03:40

True Elders talk fluff to everyone Coalie. It is the way. I think SoF traditionally gets it worse than SOL for me, but no one is safe except maybe MONSTERS because cyref is the homie. I also don't mind STONES. We been homies since like.....Rolling Stones split into RA and STONES. BSS killed RA and gave them life in like 1995 haha. Taker has cool baseball cards, bru is a legend and GROOT is a top 5 wardog all time imo that gets overlooked. Almost 30 years we been making trouble haha.

But traditionally there is other stuff happening aside from just everyone hating Gerdler because he's mean. People sometimes talk about the game instead of making it personal.

Did you seriously wasted your 6000th to say this?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 1:06:03

As if there was anything meaningful in the first 5999 haha

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 1:13:32

I mean, wasn't G the one saying he'd never surrender and that the war would go on? It seems relevant to the continued warring if both sides' leadership are unwilling to budge. Also, the whole time I'm pretty sure he was hating and trying to manipulate people on discord himself (or at least I saw multiple chats where people shared his sad attempts), so it sort of renews the focus. Nothing is done in a vacuum. That's the whole point about LaF being poor diplomats, and having to rely on the devs to save them. "You can have a pact with us, but you have to promise to never say anything critical of us on the forums"... wow.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 1:29:11

Originally posted by Tertius:
. "You can have a pact with us, but you have to promise to never say anything critical of us on the forums"... wow.

LOL

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 1:30:38

Your mom is a hippopotamus!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 2:18:12

Why did the French database administrator get frustrated?

Because he couldn't find the right "joins" to make his tables "magnifique"!

(It's funny because Chevs is French)

Doug Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 16:46:12

/me reads thread

/me bends over and runs towards a brick wall

That’s the post… 🥰
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 17:31:05

Originally posted by Doug:

/me bends over. . .

/me walks away slowly

Doug Game profile

Sep 5th 2023, 20:32:24

/me bends over. . .

/me walks away slowly

One thrust and you’d be in a coma. So settle down Sally. 😜🤣😜
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 20:46:48

One thrust and you’d be in a coma.

That’s the post… 🥰

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 3:08:19

I'm curious. Where exactly did you get that verbiage?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 4:21:29

I think it worked!
Do as I say, not as I do.

BEM684 Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 13:47:54

Originally posted by NukEvil:

I'm curious. Where exactly did you get that verbiage?

I saw it before, it's somewhere on the wiki.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 14:33:08

Yep, I see it now. I only asked because it sounded familiar, so I went and checked. I wrote that over 11 years ago.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Sep 6th 2023, 18:19:26

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Yep, I see it now. I only asked because it sounded familiar, so I went and checked. I wrote that over 11 years ago.

It almost says as close to nothing to actually be accurate too

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 18:49:06

Why didn't you defend yourself 10 years ago? From my perspective, Pang said you cheated, you then disappeared for a decade, and now return to declare your innocence?

Make it make sense.

Sep 6th 2023, 18:56:24

Why didn't you defend yourself 10 years ago? From my perspective, Pang said you cheated, you then disappeared for a decade, and now return to declare your innocence?

Make it make sense.

They prevented me from doing that. Their case was so weak they had to stop me from posting for people to buy it.

I had to message people, couldn't post. Some of Pangs lies were pretty bad.

Edited By: Turtle Crawler on Sep 6th 2023, 19:00:47
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 19:07:00

I'm sure there was a way to get the word out and plead your case. It was long ago, but I don't recall your discord.

I know many people who were banned but found ways to communicate with people in the game.

It just seems odd to me.

Are you saying you are 100% innocent and committed no infractions concerning this game? Pang/Whoever else made it up and lied to everyone because they just wanted to ban you?

You are a seemingly intelligent individual, so it shocks me you just said, "Well, they prevented me from posting; I'm 100% innocent, so I'll just disappear for ten years."

Something doesn't feel right about your story. I don't care, but if that is the narrative you are pushing, I'm a bit hesitant.

When you returned in 202x, did you have to ask to be able to play again? Who permitted you? Or are you still a banned player evading said ban put in place a decade ago?

Sep 6th 2023, 20:18:23

I'm sure there was a way to get the word out and plead your case. It was long ago, but I don't recall your discord.

I know many people who were banned but found ways to communicate with people in the game.

It just seems odd to me.

Are you saying you are 100% innocent and committed no infractions concerning this game? Pang/Whoever else made it up and lied to everyone because they just wanted to ban you?

You are a seemingly intelligent individual, so it shocks me you just said, "Well, they prevented me from posting; I'm 100% innocent, so I'll just disappear for ten years."

Something doesn't feel right about your story. I don't care, but if that is the narrative you are pushing, I'm a bit hesitant.

When you returned in 202x, did you have to ask to be able to play again? Who permitted you? Or are you still a banned player evading said ban put in place a decade ago?

No I was never banned, this is my origional account. I had server access, of course, valid SSH access with my name on it intended for me to use. Boxcar ran on my hardware and I supported and maintained it.

There is no evidence of me using any of that to do any cheating whatsoever. Obviously I could have, but I also didn't play for that reason - not that there was any rule against me playing, although I did play when I noticed Arsenal had come back and learned he wanted to have another go at LaF. Unlike other admins, I am and always will put LaF first before myself and be loyal to whoever the Don is (be it Hanlong or anyone else).

But then in the set after, in another war, I come back from lunch, hoping to find myself dead because I'm retiring again (after winning the previous round after the war vs MD) and people are messaging me about my country gaining a bunch of troops with no NW changes. I get accused of manipulating the database. Of course I did not, nor had I even utilized my access to the ee server, something that they had been able to confirm by looking at the server logs (no mention for at least the length that they kept logs, probably several weeks).

Pang told me not to post anymore, theatening me, deleting what I did write, so I stopped. LaF decided it was better if I didn't play, so I didn't. That is what they thought was best so that's what I did. Now, ten years later all that is blown over, and no one cares much anymore so I can play again.

And since it's no longer in LaF's best interest if I'm silent about it, there is no reason for me to avoid defending myself. Hell I won the game as realTurtleCrawler not that long ago and no one said a thing.

Here is a message from me to Martian from back then, I provide as evidence that what I've said is true. Pang actually told people I'd admitted to doing it, but it was decided that if he were exposed that he were busy spreading lies as an active admin that it would have been a much bigger scandle than me, inactive admin who came back for a few war sets. You can see I was cut off before even having the oportunity to publicly deny, which was complete bull:

May 04, 2012
To: martian
Just for clarification,

I haven't admitted or denied anything related to the current accusations. I started to respond to a bunch of the older ones but was cut off by Pang long before I was able to get to the current stuff.
May 04, 2012
To: Turtle Crawler
Ah sorry, it was my understanding that you had. I'll edit.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 20:23:47

Hmm doesnt make sense to me, but like I said I don't really care at this time.