Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2023, 9:58:56

Lol glad you're irked Weezer. Because your members definitely never talk fluff about me bro. Guess it's cool when y'all do it but not for me.

I wasn't really active for SOL and Mercs as friends. That's recent and I have no recency bias being here, because i wasnt playing for really any of the last couple years on 1a. I'm for sure talking about Makinso leadership and not you tho. He and gains I think were buddies and loved scratching each others backs. Let's call when SOL killed me for suiciding laf liiiiiiike 1996 and let's call Maki protecting LaF when Elders had their foot on their neck liiiiike 2018. So I'm basically referring to those 22 years. MD will be along shortly to confirm. It does appear that changed in the last...idk...year and a half. I do like your leadership there tho and appreciate you finally came around to the good guys. I'm just saying it doesn't erase 22 years you being dope for 1.5.

And yes. I do think you ought to be reaching out to QZ and being practical about the changes instead of just calling them Farmville. I think he understands the need for a war mechanic, but with every wardog being like "this is stupid, I hate it, you love laf loser," he's not hearing literally anything constructive from us. And I think that's a primary reason LaF is winning the debate.

I also didn't agree with the pretenses for the war against LaF. I do think the wartags ought to put them in their place from time to time because they like to make FR decisions like they're the biggest baddest warclan of all time. They like to tell Elders or tell SoF what their retal policy is going to be, which is a wild decision considering they're talking to who decides if there is war.

I agree with war against LaF for many reasons on many different occasions and will be in the warchats killing them always. But I don't like the goal being running anyone out of the game or forcing netters to war, etc. Just like to see an actual reason to fluff up people's game play is all. People like me may kill them over decades old drama, but that shouldn't be the goal of an entire tag. That's not politicking in the spirit of the game. That's taking a grudge you have out against people you don't like personally. And that to me is a terribly dramatic, petty, and not in the spirit of the game reason for war.

As far as Gerd goes, I don't harbor the hate for him many of y'all do. We disagree often but I like to think there's mutual respect. He's obviously not my go to guy when I think of a funny joke, but we've long played together and have no use for hating each other. I have a similar relationship with suicidal. Like, I'm pretty sure we don't have any love for each other, but also don't have any use wasting energy being mad about it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 4th 2023, 10:03:45
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit