Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 20:27:57

FWIW, I did notice when you were playing again, and I asked, "Do they know he is back playing" as I assumed you were still a banned player. Someone told me, "They don't care." so I left it at that.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 20:38:14

Originally posted by Requiem:
FWIW, I did notice when you were playing again, and I asked, "Do they know he is back playing" as I assumed you were still a banned player. Someone told me, "They don't care." so I left it at that.

I was never banned. If anyone said that they made it up. All they ever did to me was prevent me from responding publicly, and instead let the lies flow unchallenged. There was certainly a lot made up, as it says in that message too Martin, there were apparently a bunch of threads, all that would have been fully responded to except Pang forbid it.

Sep 6th 2023, 20:45:17

Hmm doesnt make sense to me, but like I said I don't really care at this time.

Everything I said is established fact, there was never any actual evidence supporting a cheating allegation against me, only the fact that my country had been modified (which is undisputed, I saw the spyops). It's pretty obvious it wasn't me too, because it's much easier to log into the game and buy some defense than to write sql queries. But I was made the fall guy because it served Pangs agenda.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 21:29:51

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

I was never banned. If anyone said that they made it up. All they ever did to me was prevent me from responding publicly, and instead let the lies flow unchallenged. There was certainly a lot made up, as it says in that message too Martin, there were apparently a bunch of threads, all that would have been fully responded to except Pang forbid it.

qzjul

08/17/2023 4:07 PM
TC doesn't have any db access anymore, that's all been changed.
I believe that we decided that a decade was a long enough ban
Catch me on ir c

Sep 6th 2023, 21:50:21

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

qzjul

08/17/2023 4:07 PM
TC doesn't have any db access anymore, that's all been changed.
I believe that we decided that a decade was a long enough ban

That's not an actual reflection of fact, aka "believe".

I played back 10 years ago as well, never deleted, no one cared, under my account. There was never any ban.

Edited By: Turtle Crawler on Sep 6th 2023, 22:04:10
See Original Post

Murf Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 8:07:36

I do miss the good old days

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 9:01:30

Too old to care the same way tho, eh Murf? Unless you can go find Duque and we can run it back for old times sake, I don't think anyone gives a fluff haha. What the hell are we doing here? Lol

Hopefully people stop being angry soon and begin to reminisce. I could probably stfu and start doing that too. Games dead. Let's start telling old stories and laughing instead of pretending it will change.