Verified:

Colo Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 3:17:37

Please kitty, may I have some more?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2015, 3:24:29

Originally posted by tellarion:
As for demos, if it's used to landgrab someone, I don't personally think that should be considered a 'war attack'. If someone is just sending demos at another tag that is at war, that's definitely deletable, because it does impact their war performance.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Demos should be allowed for grabbing, but not if the target is in a war, because that interferes with their warring ability. Any thoughts?

Sounds fair to me.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 3:29:10

Originally posted by Colo:
Of course tella just up and leaves.

Got cat turd collector written all over him.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot the part where I exist to serve your entitled ass.

Do you realize how ridiculous your justification is? You were at war with someone. Someone else grabbed THEM, NOT YOU. So you think you get free retals on them? And wtf does that have to do with policing? NOBODY HIT YOU. Policing has to do with covering YOUR back, not your enemy's...

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 3:30:18

My suggestion:

No set end date for each round.

Increase turns gained to 6 per hour.

Increase max turns to 240/240

Change the criteria for winning a round. Instead of simply achieving the highest net worth, one must also collect points. Points are awarded for making attacks (all kinds of attacks). The larger the target of the attacks is, (in acres) the more points are awarded per attack.

Change planned strikes entirely. Planned strikes allow a player to spend turns now, for attacks which will take place up to 40 hours from now (amount of delay to be chosen by the attacker) Using this, players can use up to 480 turns on attacks/spy ops all at once. However, they run the risk that the military makeup of the target will change dramatically before strike time, rendering their attacks futile.

The winner of the round is the first player to reach xxx net worth AND xxx points.

Also, remove tags.

Also, change the name of the server from TEAM to TEQ.

I miss TEQ

SAM

Colo Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 3:33:48

Of course tella just up and leaves.

Got cat turd collector written all over him.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot the part where I exist to serve your entitled ass.

Do you realize how ridiculous your justification is? You were at war with someone. Someone else grabbed THEM, NOT YOU. So you think you get free retals on them? And wtf does that have to do with policing? NOBODY HIT YOU. Policing has to do with covering YOUR back, not your enemy's...

Don't ever forget it again.

Colo Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 3:36:48

We, as a tag, have every fluffing right to say that we will come after you if you interfere with our work of art. To say otherwise is complete bullfluff.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 3:39:17

We, as a tag, have every fluffing right to say that we will come after you if you interfere with our work of art. To say otherwise is complete bullfluff.

Well, sorry to burst your fluffing bubble, but you don't. You do not have the right to interfere in someone ELSE'S war because they attacked your enemy. They did nothing to YOU. I wish I had been able to catch this bs and deleted your ass for it.

Colo Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 3:43:04

Oh nooo someone is a little hurt. Talk again when the bleeding stops, or ban is up? You could always delete me. I couldn't care less. Mods telling players they have no right to protect their war interests goes beyond what a mod should do.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2015, 3:59:02

@tella:
So if a player violates rules at end of set (like last 3-4 days), since deleting that set is pointless & banning is overdoing it, how about deleting their next set country at some random interval?

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 4:00:19

Oh nooo someone is a little hurt. Talk again when the bleeding stops, or ban is up? You could always delete me. I couldn't care less. Mods telling players they have no right to protect their war interests goes beyond what a mod should do.

Protect your war interests? Be righteously indignant all you want, it won't help you.

Anyway, move along now and let the adults talk.

Anyone else on thoughts about my suggestion for demo?

Any thoughts about placing a limit on LGs in wartime?

Dissident Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 4:03:57

wow...

you guys know that rybka won that war right? Drunksex didn't change the outcome with their 4 grabs.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 4:09:23

Originally posted by Dissident:
wow...

you guys know that rybka won that war right? Drunksex didn't change the outcome with their 4 grabs.

Precedent. That's what this is about. I want the rules to be clear, just like you do.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 4:29:12

I do not consider demo a harmful op. It does not reduce nw. It hardly affects the defending country except that it must spend turns to get it back to 100%. I mean... if you cant grab someone at 100%, you demo him down so you can reach. It's a cleaner and more respectable option compared to CDs. i guess in the end I'd call it a semi-harmful op. It has the potential to be annoying... but in and of itself it does no real harm.

LGs in wartime... this one is tricky. I think this is what police are for. Obviously, farming is an act of war. But two grabs by the same clan in a 24 hour window is not to be considered an act of war even if they are annoying. two landgrabs in a 24 hour period has much deeper consequence than demo spy ops. that's for sure.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 4:30:58

Should we set a specific limit? 2 LGs per country? Per tag? 2 in 24 hours?

If one country LGs a tag at war twice a day, every day, that's war worthy, imo. 2 grabs one time isn't much.

Reckless Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 5:03:48

Funny all the input is given by the majority of players who have caused the most bullfluff towards the server.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 5:13:41

thats what police are for

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 5:17:58

Originally posted by Reckless:
Funny all the input is given by the majority of players who have caused the most bullfluff towards the server.

That's why I continue to ask for real suggestions. If you have a better idea, please offer it.

Reckless Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 5:43:13

Originally posted by Reckless:

That's why I continue to ask for real suggestions. If you have a better idea, please offer it.

What you are doing is fine. Not an attack on you at all. My short time on this server I have seen a lot of collusion and manipulating. Scapegoating too. It's just to be another attack on the mods after this is decided anyway. Not being pessimistic either. You have teams creating suiciders because of their actions. Yelling at mods to delete them. Then trashing the mods for a problem they created. For a server supposedly buffing itself up like a Mad Max movie you guys sure fluff about rules.

I'll shut up now..surely don't want Dissident to contact another Team to discuss inner Team plans about sparking a war over LGs. Ya know like.....colluding.

"DON'T F WITH US OR YOU'LL DIE!!!!!........but help with suiciders cause, ya know, they just seemingly came out of nowhere by no negative actions of our own..but remember..we're not to be F'd with"
- Team Server

Colo Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 9:19:18

Adults? Lol slow down champ. The combined IQ in this thread is less than the weight of my left nut. You can't even understand why a group of fighters would be pissed off after we were forced to spend thousands of turns fighting some stupid OOP FS, only to have some fluff netter come in and try to take what was ours? And then to top it off, some douche nozzle mod who couldn't fight a lady bug gets on to not only support but tell us we have absolutely no right to handle OUR business in OUR war? You are a fluffing clown.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 10:30:27

Adults? Lol slow down champ. The combined IQ in this thread is less than the weight of my left nut. You can't even understand why a group of fighters would be pissed off after we were forced to spend thousands of turns fighting some stupid OOP FS, only to have some fluff netter come in and try to take what was ours? And then to top it off, some douche nozzle mod who couldn't fight a lady bug gets on to not only support but tell us we have absolutely no right to handle OUR business in OUR war? You are a fluffing clown.

Welp, hop on the clown car then.

PS: Ladybugs are terrifying.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 11:50:12

Despite what some people might think... players dont suicide because they are mad at someone. Sometimes it might be revenge, but most of the time players suicide because its fun. Ive never done it, personally, but i know people who have.

I think people need to adjust their ideas of where this type of playstyle comes from and what motivates suiciders. I mean think about it. You build a country with one sole purpose. To fluff someone or 5 someones up with missiles and tanks. It seems like that could feel very satisfying.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 11:52:23

Reckless, i dont need to collude with others to have a war with ICON.

But if you feel that way, youre welcome to come at us.

Have i colluded with other teams to discuss the solution for what was promised to be a suicider heavy set? Absolutely. Suiciders and untags in general have no rights on this server so im well within my rights to get into that with other teams.

Edited By: Dissident on Aug 21st 2015, 11:57:56

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 12:01:57

Go fluff yourself dissident and then get over yourself.

Keep dragging my tag into this and I will show you a fluffing suicider.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dissident Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 12:06:05

Wow. Where did that come from?

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 12:08:20

I'm tired of all the bullfluff and retardation on this server fluffing up my goals. I'm going to start doing something about it.

Starting with people talking fluff on the forums about my tag that have nothing to do with my tag.

You were egging on all that bullfluff last week too. And you had no damn part in it. What a jackass.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 21st 2015, 12:11:06
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 12:21:14

Suiciders are entitled to play how they want to, unfortunately. If they tag up, they have rights, just like you do. If they stay untagged, they forfeit those rights on this server.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 12:57:25

Im about 8 inches away from running all my turns on icon... just keep chirping and youll see what happens. Both of you.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 12:58:34

Im about 8 inches away from running all my turns on icon... just keep chirping and youll see what happens. Both of you.

Pretty sure ford is bigger than that ;)

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 13:04:27

what a child.

no responsibility, only reaction.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 13:46:57

Politics out, rules discussion in please.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 13:54:51

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Granted. I wasnt logged in much on this account.

mods have different accounts?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 14:50:54

1. You must never talk about team

2. Remember rule 1
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Thunder Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 15:03:04

Some of you need to pull your mankini's out of your vaginas. It's funny that one player wants to take the word of a douche nozzle like celphi and blame elders and has only been on this server less than a set.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Reckless Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 16:45:17

Check with other Teams first..

Reckless Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 16:50:13

Originally posted by Thunder:
Some of you need to pull your mankini's out of your vaginas. It's funny that one player wants to take the word of a douche nozzle like celphi and blame elders and has only been on this server less than a set.

Dissident admitted to stirring the pot. My less than a set opinion is that players want rules enforced while they clearly create the problems.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2015, 17:05:20

Should we set a specific limit? 2 LGs per country? Per tag? 2 in 24 hours?

If one country LGs a tag at war twice a day, every day, that's war worthy, imo. 2 grabs one time isn't much.

2 per tag. (if it were per country, that would mean 10 attacks would be legal, which is too high).
2 per 24hr still seems on the high side, particularly since each attack does a considerable amount of damage to turrets.

My next question is this Tella. Say if they do their 2 per tag, and that team retals x2. Does that give the LG'ing country (not at war) the right to attack (the tag at war) more or to war that tag? (Making it a 2 v 1). I would think no to both, but I just want to be sure.

archaic Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 17:11:04

The combined IQ in this thread is less than the weight of my left nut.

You should see a doctor about that . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Dissident Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 18:30:08

I think yall think theres a lot more collusion when it comes to teams warring than there actually is. We colluded to kill suiciders... and even that didnt happen. So i dont know what youre even talking about.

We have a retal policy. And 95% of the time we follow that. Except for those few days when we went after celphi and his tag id say that the elders have acted predictably. Piss us off and we will war you.

We war every set... get used to it.

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 18:40:56

War people who want to war then. Otherwise you are just being an asshole kicking over sand castles because you can.

That kills the server faster than worthless mods.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 18:47:15

next time they kick your sand castle just throw sand in their eyes
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Reckless Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 18:51:24

I think yall think theres a lot more collusion when it comes to teams warring than there actually is. We colluded to kill suiciders... and even that didnt happen. So i dont know what youre even talking about.

We have a retal policy. And 95% of the time we follow that. Except for those few days when we went after celphi and his tag id say that the elders have acted predictably. Piss us off and we will war you.

We war every set... get used to it.

You're so full of fluff. Players like you create problems then run to the mods when players get fed up with your garbage. If this was a real war server no rules would exist. You want suiciders dealt with so you can continue your fluff conduct on the server.

I'll leave this thread so constructive talks can proceed.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 18:56:02

Ive only reported one person to the mods in my 16 years in this game, Celphi.

So idgaf what you think because you obviously dont have a clue.

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2015, 19:00:11

Originally posted by drkprinc:
next time they kick your sand castle just throw sand in their eyes

The problem is I don't like suiciding and am generally in poorly organized netting tags.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 1:05:06

who's fault is that? not ours.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

mrford Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 1:07:38

i dont know what clan you are in, but if your clan is doing fluff that makes me want to suicide, it most definitely is your fault.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 1:24:14

He's in Elders. Rasp/Dissident/Link/Thunder.

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 1:43:02

See the problem with this thread is it's under a guise "that everyone has a voice", when really it's just a place for tella and celphi to have a bromance. Fighters are kept at bay by saying if you jump into another persons war it violates the spirit of the server and you will get the death penalty. However tella has now set the precedent that if you are a netter, you are allowed to violate any rule and interject yourself in whatever war you want to AND you will now get the protection of deletion if anyone dares come after you for it. So long as the mods openly discriminate against players, the server will never be at peace. But I understand how 5v5, for everyone, is a hard concept for this server to grasp.

Edited By: Colo on Aug 22nd 2015, 1:46:17

Colo Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 1:45:26

I guess it's good to be homies with the game owners. Can discriminate against whoever and act out your silly revenge of the nerds fantasy.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:03:20

celphi and tella bromance??? Roh oh wait till braden finds out
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

tellarion Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 2:14:56

I guess it's good to be homies with the game owners. Can discriminate against whoever and act out your silly revenge of the nerds fantasy.

I'm not the game owner.

I have told Celphi off more times than I have helped him.

I am asking you guys, the players, for ideas. It's not my or Celphi's fault if he's almost the only one even posting ideas.

Why the fluff are you fluffing about something that didn't even happen? Were you deleted and/or punished? Nope, now stop whining.

Honestly, I don't think what your boy did was wrong, except for the demos. What I find unacceptable is your justification, and I don't want that justification used in the future.

So...you gonna keep whining or present legitimate suggestions?