Verified:

MerlinTheWizard Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 7:54:20

Hello all, I am new to this game and I'll looking for a team for the reset on the team server. I've but the basics but I could use some guidance and advice! Let me know if anyone is looking to add another

Penguinbeng Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 8:33:12

are you another sonak alt?

Jan 24th 2021, 9:19:09

I'm not sure who/what sonak is. I'm genuinely a new player, I played Ezclan Promisance back in the day and recently discovered this game so I'm here checking it out.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2021, 13:16:30

Bug who is this guy?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2021, 18:26:38

Rofl. You guys are terrible. Clearly this guy is actually new or he wouldn't have named himself Merlin. Theres like 25 people left in this game and 2 of them are already named that. Lol.

My boy, MTW here, is bout to get knowledged.

1) Dont hit anyone or spy anyone until you get good, and once you get good, keep not doing that because the next time you login you'll probably be dead. If you fail a market op on some of us we may kill you. You'll want to have your whole team on board for any hits you make because it may in turn also get them killed. If you would like to war someday, I'd take a set or two to learn how to maximize NW before attempting to war a 20 year veteran of the game. Just leave that spy center and war room alone for now. Some of us old farts are pretty efficient. Some other servers have bots and bigger wars and stuff that you can learn more about attacking, but primarily you'll see netters explore for their land and remain at peace while war people actually kill all the civilians in each others countries, and you'll need a good background running a country to kill someone.

2) Pick a strat and stick too it. You will basically only want 1, or in the case of republic casher and fasc Farmer oiler, 2 types of buildings plus your construction sites. If you're going to get good, it comes from efficiency.

Just wait out people tagging for a lil bit and if any of us have empty spots I'm sure we will find space for ya. No offense to you but when we all work ourselves out into teams, you're probably going to be a late round pick. Just try to stay in protection on turn 99 as long as possible until you have a team. I'll let you know if we have space in a day or so.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 24th 2021, 18:34:35
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 24th 2021, 18:29:32

He is not Sonak.
He is also not anyone else in this game.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2021, 18:36:16

Originally posted by galleri:
He is not Sonak.

Check out these reading the room skills.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2021, 19:06:23

welcome Merlin! We can always use a few more wizards.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 19:34:07

If you are a legit new person and new player as Galleri says you are. Then welcome to team.

Definitely do not join CWG or Darkness if you don’t want to waste your time fighting the same war.

Go join Weedy or xbadx or any of the other tags that try to play peacefully by only hitting cash or explore for their turns.

Also whatever you do not be untagged or in a one country tag cuz you will be killed.

Best of luck

DruncK Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 19:35:24

Any good "protected" netting tag is full SF

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 20:13:52

Weedy isn’t full. They have spots and they are protected :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2021, 21:19:31

Originally posted by DruncK:

Nobody's safe when SF plays 😝
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 24th 2021, 21:24:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
He is not Sonak.

I have yet to decide if you are being sarcastic with me or not.
I will go with a helper for the day lol
Gold star

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2021, 21:29:46

He is not Sonak.

I have yet to decide if you are being sarcastic with me or not.
I will go with a helper for the day lol
Gold star

He's talking about himself, come on galli, it's Derrick for gawds sake 😝
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2021, 21:39:32

Speaking of me, I got a gold star!

Lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2021, 21:40:49

Indeed you did, without even trying!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 22:17:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Nobody's safe when SF plays 😝

When I net which is like never now days no one is safe from a sweet little ps unless you Villians cuz that whole 1:kill thing that they enforce is too much for me deal with me and I don’t need that negativity in my life lol

DruncK Game profile

Jan 25th 2021, 1:07:45

You gotta finish at LEAST 100m NW to make it count SF

Jan 25th 2021, 1:22:05

Rofl. You guys are terrible. Clearly this guy is actually new or he wouldn't have named himself Merlin. Theres like 25 people left in this game and 2 of them are already named that. Lol.

My boy, MTW here, is bout to get knowledged.

Thanks for the info, I am really new or I would not have taken a name already used twice! I appreciate your wisdom and will proceed cautiously.

I found this game a couple days ago and tried the express server to get the hang of things. I was able to hit #1 consistently for the first two days of the reset, but things fell apart as the techers started to make ridiculous amounts of money that doubled their NW daily. It was a good experience but it highlighted my critical lack of strategy to transition from early game to mid and late game play.

Any extra advice is encouraged, and I will continue to pick through strategies in that thread to further understand the mechanics of this game.

Looking forward to learning more and hopefully contributing to the game at some point as a decent player!

Cheers and best of luck to everyone

DruncK Game profile

Jan 25th 2021, 1:51:46

My advice, fluffing run from this game before you wind up like the rest of us lol.

Good beginner strategy is farmer, whatever strategy you pick don't let it be a rainbow.

archaic Game profile

Jan 25th 2021, 1:55:09

He isn't me, and there is no more weedy. I'd suggest starting off in Alliance in a tag that will teach you what a fluff game this is. Go to the Alliance forum and ask for MrCuban
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 25th 2021, 5:13:37

Originally posted by archaic:
He isn't me, and there is no more weedy. I'd suggest starting off in Alliance in a tag that will teach you what a fluff game this is. Go to the Alliance forum and ask for MrCuban

I ran the Weedy tag 3 sets ago and AOD ran it last set Weedy is alive and well my friend

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2021, 11:30:07

Hahaha. Cuban will just convince new players that the game is broken for a new untrue reason every week lol.

Yeah farmer is a pretty good beginners strat. It sounds like you were either buying or producing lots of military. Usually you want to produce a lot of money and hold onto it with like food and oil, and try to keep your expenses low from having military about as low as can keep you comfortably safe.

I got 4th place last set. I had roughly 1 million units of military and was holding all my money on the market with oil and bushels priced too high so that they wouldnt sell but also wouldnt corrupt or decay on my country (aka stocking bushels). The last day I sold all my bushels and used my oil to generate private market units to jump in nw at the very end.

archaic Game profile

Jan 25th 2021, 12:38:26

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I ran the Weedy tag 3 sets ago and AOD ran it last set Weedy is alive and well my friend

Dude, if Braden, Cyref and I aren't in it then all you are doing is stealing the tag. Which is fine I guess, but I would never steal the ZigZag or ETFT tag out of respect.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 25th 2021, 13:40:34

Did you seriously just try to lecture Sir SuperFly about respect?

archaic Game profile

Jan 25th 2021, 16:25:47

Did you seriously just try to lecture Sir SuperFly about respect?

Did he admit to stealing the weedy tag? Yes he did. Is this conversation any of your fluffing business? No it isn't.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2021, 18:15:48

Yes, Superfly AB'd HCaFC and weedylar and ruined all our netting sets 3 or 4 sets ago, out of malice and spite, because he is a griefer. Then he left Darkness and went to play all by himself because he was such an asshole, and stole the Weedylar tag.

Rasp Game profile

Jan 26th 2021, 0:58:45

Welcome Merlin!
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 26th 2021, 2:20:32

Originally posted by Getafix:
Yes, Superfly AB'd HCaFC and weedylar and ruined all our netting sets 3 or 4 sets ago, out of malice and spite, because he is a griefer. Then he left Darkness and went to play all by himself because he was such an asshole, and stole the Weedylar tag.

Very rich coming from a CWG players who’s tag “forgets” about pacts lol

You are the one guy who started our fight when you AB’ed me over one PS. The only asshole in this server is you dude. You wrecked HCnFC and you wrecked your little 1A alliance in your first set as leader.

Don’t blame me for your failures bro

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 26th 2021, 2:21:21

Dude, if Braden, Cyref and I aren't in it then all you are doing is stealing the tag. Which is fine I guess, but I would never steal the ZigZag or ETFT tag out of respect.

Braden AOD and I played in the tag bro. Believe it or not but Braden and I are friends so I am sorry if that doesn’t sit well with you :(

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2021, 3:17:47

Welcome back braden, if its true. 90% of what Superfly isn't true, so who knows.

Where are you going to hide this set Superfly?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 26th 2021, 3:58:44

I am Always with darkness. Which one of your 4 W tags are you hiding in? I see you brought more friends this set to try and hit us with.

Guess if you can’t find allies here u might as well bring your entire 1A gang with you hey?

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2021, 12:36:00

SF will get your country suicided. It is known.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 8th 2021, 13:21:13

Originally posted by mrford:
SF will get your country suicided. It is known.

Now days I just kill your country if you aren’t tagged with me lol

Feb 9th 2021, 1:23:07

Way to show respect and honor to a new player... I was killed by a team I have never attacked, without any provoking or justification. Good job making things fun and fair. /s

If your goal was to drive new players away from the game then mission accomplished. I'm out, have a good life (or don't)

- Merlin

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 1:31:35

Originally posted by MerlinTheWizard:
Way to show respect and honor to a new player... I was killed by a team I have never attacked, without any provoking or justification. Good job making things fun and fair. /s

If your goal was to drive new players away from the game then mission accomplished. I'm out, have a good life (or don't)

- Merlin

your tag ran 1 commie, 3 tyrs and one mono. you were definitely planning to fight lol

archaic Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 2:47:19

Wait, you mean this new player wasn't really a new player?!!?

I'm SHOCKED, OUTRAGED even!

Not really. There are no new players and probably haven't been in years. Just wait though, once Pangaea gets bugs out of the Earth Empires Facebook App we'll be surrounded by thousands of new players. Just you wait!

Zorp Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 3:11:03

Damn, leaving me out, that's fluffed up arch

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 3:21:50

Lol new member. War tag. Here for the peace.

Sounds like my friend who left the game last set.

sfbob Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 12:52:05

Give it another go Merlin, it's not always like this (depending on what tag you join).
Its not really fair to blame Merlin as he wasn't aware of the politics and I'm he doesn't have the same bestial warlust as Sonak. He's not Sonak by the way, I was 100% convinced he was at the beginning but now I'm 100% convinced he's not.

Firedad Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 14:43:03

Sure didn't seem to have an issue jumping into kill run on 54... for a "new guy" of course.

Firedad Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 14:44:56

And really... if you WERE a new player and "accidentally" joined a war tag and died on your first set. THEN rage quit because you didn't think it was "fair". You probably wouldn't do well here in the first place.

sfbob Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 14:46:11

Originally posted by Firedad:
Sure didn't seem to have an issue jumping into kill run on 54... for a "new guy" of course.

He was just following orders

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 18:20:45

I actually need tag in team server .

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 19:07:17

darkness always needs warriors. apply with dark demon or symbolic

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 9th 2021, 19:24:32

The real way to play team:
Join some clan and be promised that it would be only netting.
Get FS'd
Get mad.
Get begged to play again.
Get promised it was safe to net :P
Get FS'd
Get mad
Get begged to play again.

Quit playing
Be mod of server
Mess with everyone the real way (if you take this statement wrong I will lash each one of everyone with a wet noodle you wankers :P )

<3

Edited By: galleri on Feb 9th 2021, 19:27:12

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 19:29:50

Hmm.. i betting you do not own such a noodle.. ;)

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 22:07:24

darkness always needs warriors. apply with dark demon or symbolic

Aww too late mosca, Im in a tag already.

I wouldn't know gallery this is like my second or third tiime playing team. I ll be netting with a warstrat just incase. 👍😬👍

archaic Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 23:04:23

Originally posted by Zorp:
Damn, leaving me out, that's fluffed up arch

You know I love you long time, but you were always the normal one, the control group specimen. You were capable of fitting in among others - me and Braden always had one foot in the asylum halfway house. Cyref, well - he always had both feet planted firmly in the nuthouse.

Edited By: archaic on Feb 11th 2021, 2:58:51

Firedad Game profile

Feb 10th 2021, 21:26:33

Hey Sfbob,

And following orders is how the counter strike would be. New or not, if your enemy is there, you hit.

Don’t recall seeing anywhere in there how “newbies” are “safe.

Want safe? Go play Minecraft.