Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2021, 18:26:38

Rofl. You guys are terrible. Clearly this guy is actually new or he wouldn't have named himself Merlin. Theres like 25 people left in this game and 2 of them are already named that. Lol.

My boy, MTW here, is bout to get knowledged.

1) Dont hit anyone or spy anyone until you get good, and once you get good, keep not doing that because the next time you login you'll probably be dead. If you fail a market op on some of us we may kill you. You'll want to have your whole team on board for any hits you make because it may in turn also get them killed. If you would like to war someday, I'd take a set or two to learn how to maximize NW before attempting to war a 20 year veteran of the game. Just leave that spy center and war room alone for now. Some of us old farts are pretty efficient. Some other servers have bots and bigger wars and stuff that you can learn more about attacking, but primarily you'll see netters explore for their land and remain at peace while war people actually kill all the civilians in each others countries, and you'll need a good background running a country to kill someone.

2) Pick a strat and stick too it. You will basically only want 1, or in the case of republic casher and fasc Farmer oiler, 2 types plus your construction sites. If you're going to get good, it comes from efficiency.

Just wait out people tagging for a lil bit and if any of us have empty spots I'm sure we will find space for ya. No offense to you but when we all work ourselves out into teams, you're probably going to be a late round pick. Just try to stay in protection on turn 99 as long as possible until you have a team. I'll let you know if we have space in a day or so.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 24th 2021, 18:34:12
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit