Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2020, 14:14:32

When I posted on suggestions board, in my head I was only really thinking about land grabs and mitigating the crazy grabs that topfeed/suiciders get

When it was implemented across the board, I was ab it perplexed.

Now though, I am seeing all sorts of benefits.

First, as expected it stopped some douchebag all jetter from top feeding me for more than I could get back. We came out the original exchange with the agressor probably feeling a bit sore.

Obviously he lobbed his missiles, but that as to be expected.

Just meant I could carry on farming him.

Now he's used his missiles, he's moved onto SR, but because he is running such a lame country he's only killing 2k pop a time, and I have 500k lol

So if you ask me, these changes are absolutely excellent in terms of handicapping weak sauce players. Not so much that big countries have the advantage, but enough that they can no longer abuse certain game mechanics.

Thanks pang!

hkyhed Game profile

Jan 31st 2020, 15:36:09

Agreed. I was just looking at your exchange and he definitely came out the loser.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2020, 15:37:50

Definitely one of the better changes.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 31st 2020, 18:13:35

Yeah, I think its a great change as a whole as I said many times. But the AB/BR building destruction being building specific limitations is not good.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2020, 19:10:10

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Yeah, I think its a great change as a whole as I said many times. But the AB/BR building destruction being building specific limitations is not good.

Yeah once that gets sorted it will be good.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2020, 20:48:10

Originally posted by Gerdler:

I think that the problem was when the AB (and BR I can't recall) got nerfed.

Leave the 10% limit, remove the nerf and I think we are golden.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 31st 2020, 23:16:04

ABs and BRs were still good and I do agree they should have some similar 10% limitation but not to specific buildings but to total buildings, then we are golden. :)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2020, 10:48:01

Didn't realise they were building specific... if so then yeah that's a bit tricky.

In other news, the toothless top feeder strikes back.... with hilarious results :)

8.9 hours ago
A brigade from drunk at the superbowl w00t (#75) has invaded your lands!
Their forces broke through your defences!
They took:
586 Acres (600 Gained)

rofl, so sad...

worse still, I got a DH lol

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 2nd 2020, 6:17:00

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
When I posted on suggestions board, in my head I was only really thinking about land grabs and mitigating the crazy grabs that topfeed/suiciders get

When it was implemented across the board, I was ab it perplexed.

Now though, I am seeing all sorts of benefits.

First, as expected it stopped some douchebag all jetter from top feeding me for more than I could get back. We came out the original exchange with the agressor probably feeling a bit sore.

Obviously he lobbed his missiles, but that as to be expected.

Just meant I could carry on farming him.

Now he's used his missiles, he's moved onto SR, but because he is running such a lame country he's only killing 2k pop a time, and I have 500k lol

So if you ask me, these changes are absolutely excellent in terms of handicapping weak sauce players. Not so much that big countries have the advantage, but enough that they can no longer abuse certain game mechanics.

Thanks pang!

No one likes you!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2020, 8:55:33

Oh no. Whatever will I do.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 2nd 2020, 9:18:57

Well thats it, if Kahuna dislikes Ugo I'm officially an Ugo-phile.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2020, 10:03:57

You can't displease all the people, all the time :)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2020, 18:46:20

Unless I'm reading the news wrong,. you hit him like 5x for 1 grab.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2020, 19:24:12

You are reading the news exactly right!

The person that hit me has an MO that I am hugely familiar with.

All jetter grabs. I retal they grab again to try and get you to break GDI. Yawn. If you grab me you better make sure I can only take 1 retal, because ... https://www.earthempires.com/...tal-51-48459?t=1580441123

The reason they do this is because they are fluffty at netting, so they think that I have some burning need to finish t10 and that this is something they can leverage to try and get away with being a douche.

They are wrong (and stupid). I can t10 with my eyes shut, it’s much more appealing to me to expose douchebags like this. Especially now they have no chance of really doing any serious damage (because that would require running a decent country in the first place) hence the subject of the thread.

it is my fervent desire for this game to remove anonymity, because I see that as the biggest step towards addressing greifers. So I will do whatever it takes (notice how I have no qualms in giving away who I am). For me that’s the game right now, netting warring are just the motions that I go through.

This reset I played TC because it’s a fun strat that I enjoy. It’s not something I think I can win with. It also pretty much outs me due to playtimes/style (if the name theme over past few months wasnt enough) This is mostly because I have a special friend that is so obsessed with me that they just can’t keep it in their pants, and being fattest country is perfect bait. Shout out to ebert and gerdler, I know how you guys feel, some might say it’s karma... that sounds like cross server fluff though (let’s not forget I have precisely one interaction with ebert where he killed me for multi tap, that was when I was new I learned quickly!). So the only rational explanation here is that it most be some kind of infatuation of a sexual nature, maybe some dom sub thing. I dunno, why else would they paint us such a detailed picture of desperation and failure.

So, mystery admirer know this. When I win, you won’t even know it till it’s over. If you see a fat TC in future that’s me again, so take your best shot. You are being played and you don’t even know it.

Bye Felicia.

Edited By: UgolinoII on Feb 2nd 2020, 19:52:37
See Original Post

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2020, 21:33:40

Oh. Makes sense then. I do similar things.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2020, 21:43:14

Good fluff, Ugo LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 2nd 2020, 22:00:20

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
You are reading the news exactly right!

The person that hit me has an MO that I am hugely familiar with.

All jetter grabs. I retal they grab again to try and get you to break GDI. Yawn. If you grab me you better make sure I can only take 1 retal, because ... https://www.earthempires.com/...tal-51-48459?t=1580441123

The reason they do this is because they are fluffty at netting, so they think that I have some burning need to finish t10 and that this is something they can leverage to try and get away with being a douche.

They are wrong (and stupid). I can t10 with my eyes shut, it’s much more appealing to me to expose douchebags like this. Especially now they have no chance of really doing any serious damage (because that would require running a decent country in the first place) hence the subject of the thread.

it is my fervent desire for this game to remove anonymity, because I see that as the biggest step towards addressing greifers. So I will do whatever it takes (notice how I have no qualms in giving away who I am). For me that’s the game right now, netting warring are just the motions that I go through.

This reset I played TC because it’s a fun strat that I enjoy. It’s not something I think I can win with. It also pretty much outs me due to playtimes/style (if the name theme over past few months wasnt enough) This is mostly because I have a special friend that is so obsessed with me that they just can’t keep it in their pants, and being fattest country is perfect bait. Shout out to ebert and gerdler, I know how you guys feel, some might say it’s karma... that sounds like cross server fluff though (let’s not forget I have precisely one interaction with ebert where he killed me for multi tap, that was when I was new I learned quickly!). So the only rational explanation here is that it most be some kind of infatuation of a sexual nature, maybe some dom sub thing. I dunno, why else would they paint us such a detailed picture of desperation and failure.

So, mystery admirer know this. When I win, you won’t even know it till it’s over. If you see a fat TC in future that’s me again, so take your best shot. You are being played and you don’t even know it.

Bye Felicia.

I didnt even read all this and I shoulda known that turtles guy was one of you two (celphi). I just got double tapped by two different ppl went all X didnt have much time to grab anyone. Killed seaweed tho next time if I have time Ugaynoli. I forgot how much he thinks of himself lol. I just wanted to see ur guys reaction but ya I missed express.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2020, 23:57:40

When I run TC pretty much the only way to grab me is get very lucky with timings, or run an under defended jet heavy country that I will farm for playing like a douche. (This is not alliance, do not expect 1:1, do not collect $200)

Now that pang et al have nerfed “being skinny” the playing field is more level. In order to top feed now, you need land. That land becomes a liability if you don’t protect it. So you are forced to run a “proper” country.

So you better get good. Your RoR BS doesn’t work anymore. So sad.

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 4th 2020, 4:54:04

I see, ya sucks. I havent been playing like a douche though like I said. I was hoping you guys would like me more if I didnt. :( lol but ya the new rules kinda suck then, I ll have to explore more into the new changes to see first hand what actually happened.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2020, 22:54:44

You played just fine :) If people hit humans, then they have to expect fallout!

trevjo Game profile

Feb 5th 2020, 0:07:57

What is the 10% rule?

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 7th 2020, 2:24:40

True, especially double taps.

Originally posted by trevjo:
What is the 10% rule?

https://m.earthempires.com/...hanges-48122?t=1576769870