Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2020, 19:24:12

You are reading the news exactly right!

The person that hit me has an MO that I am hugely familiar with.

All jetter grabs. I retal they grab again to try and get you to break GDI. Yawn. If you grab me you better make sure I can only take 1 retal, because ... https://www.earthempires.com/...tal-51-48459?t=1580441123

The reason they do this is because they are fluffty at netting, so they think that I have some burning need to finish t10 and that this is something they can leverage to try and get away with being a douche.

They are wrong (and stupid). I can t10 with my eyes shut, it’s much more appealing to me to expose douchebags like this. Especially now they have no chance of really doing any serious damage (because that would require running a decent country in the first place) hence the subject of the thread.

it is my fervent desire for this game to remove anonymity, because I see that as the biggest step towards addressing greifers. So I will do whatever it takes (notice how I have no qualms in giving away who I am). For me that’s the game right now, netting warring are just the motions that I go through.

This reset I played TC because it’s a fun start that I enjoy. It’s not something I think I can win with. It also pretty much outs me due to playtimes/style (if the name theme over past few months wasnt enough) This is mostly because I have a special friend that is so obsessed with me that they just can’t keep it in their pants, and being fattest country is perfect bait. Shout out to ebert and gerdler, I know how you guys feel, some might say it’s karma... that sounds like cross server fluff though (let’s not forget I have precisely one interaction with ebert where he killed me for multi tap, that was when I was new I learned quickly!). So the only rational explanation here is that it most be some kind of infatuation of a sexual nature, maybe some dom sub thing. I dunno, why else would they paint us such a detailed picture of desperation and failure.

So, mystery admirer know this. When I win, you won’t even know it till it’s over. If you see a fat TC in future that’s me again, so take your best shot. You are being played and you don’t even know it.

Bye Felicia.