Verified:

Vic Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 17:46:23

Originally posted by Vamps:
Vic's ego has always been impressive considering the only thing he's ever done well in this game was run
multies.

it's a firm fact that i've never once run multis, but nice try.

like h4 and some other greats i did however have a color while also some other identities, but none of us ever played those identities at once. that's been well established for over 12 years now.

it was all political stuff. in game multi running was for JRs and grunts, not leaders of alliances

Edited By: Vic on Mar 20th 2016, 17:48:31

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2016, 18:14:36

its possible for two or more people to discover something independently

i think ss as well might have worked it out before i told him, and xin probably would have as well if he was more active at that point

what i will say about hoop is the next set he did it ok, but kept it to himself and didnt share it with md while we told a lot of people who we asked to run a strat, some people wanted to run other things

and hoops botch the first set was something like spending cash as non theo or selling food as theo or not building mbases, he knew what he was doing, just made a mistake

Victoria

Mar 20th 2016, 18:26:47

The only thing my brother Vic is good at, is not being good.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 20:07:11

Even if you discover something but don't perfect it, your a pioneer. The first one, an original. Things will always be perfected over time. Just don't forget the guy who discovered it. That's a turning point.
Do as I say, not as I do.

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 20:39:11

1:
Hi Vamps!

2:
Originally posted by Vic:
all i know is i've never land traded and i'm a still a boss and all the laf guys know if i desired to land trade, which i've never done, it would become a question of who was going for 2nd and 3rd place ... but I'll take 1st non land trader and actually be able to sleep at night :p

You are not "a boss". You have never been "a boss". All the laf guys know you will never be "a boss".
You're a ninth tier netgainer that struggles to maintain your ranking in the ninth tier despite having being able to ask all the best netgainers to have ever played the game for advise.

3:
Originally posted by enshula:

i think ss as well might have worked it out before i told him, and xin probably would have as well if he was more active at that point

Na I'm pretty sure by the time I played a reset oil destocking had been around for at least a few resets and I only played once while it's been an option.

4:
As far as all this trading stuff goes, it's lame as fluff but so is the game these days so I guess it's fitting. That said, hardly anyone good plays anymore anyway so if you're worth your salt, no matter what inter/intra trading anyone else is doing, you can beat them, but then I suppose that goes back to hardly anyone good playing anymore, so actually you need the one or two people that vaguely know what they're doing to stop playing.

5:
For what it's worth, I quite enjoyed reading this thread. It's nice to see people argue and troll each other on here, whether people agree with it or not, it's what made the game good in the first place.

Edited By: SolidSnake on Mar 20th 2016, 20:41:25
See Original Post

Vic Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 21:51:11

lol great to see ss back around who holds the record for most e2025 sets without a t100 if i recall correctly :p also who famously named a country "everyone left playing sucks" and botched it so hard he walked from it three weeks into the set.

and with that said, i am 11th tier and SS is better than you all now anyway :) granted, this was a thread attacking laf for land trading and i was making a point that I'm laf and i've never land traded ... but I do agree the constant alliance trolling is good for this server

ensh - xin had worked it out separately, independent of you, in IRC. also good point about different discoveries being possible. I think the main point i'm trying to make is laf was the first to discover it, and first to implement it properly.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 22:29:01

I hear all these challengers talking about how they could out-do landtraders. Well, why don't you come back and prove it. Because in case you havn't noticed we have a server who have been attempting to do just that by hitting untags and land-bots and I gaurantee that they will get nowhere near a top ten. But could make a top 100.

If anyone else out there has another idea on how to keep this game alive and competetive, than i'm all eyes and fingertips. To be honest. We have about the same amount of people in this game as it did when I refound this game. We talk about it dying but in reality it's just stale.

We play a stale and crusty ass old game...

The Cloaked Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 22:29:15

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

5:
For what it's worth, I quite enjoyed reading this thread. It's nice to see people argue and troll each other on here, whether people agree with it or not, it's what made the game good in the first place.

Well said. The fact that all wars are friendly is, for me, the lamest part of the game. Where's the backstabbing? The hatred? The vitriol?

Kat Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 22:50:35

Originally posted by The Cloaked:

5:

Well said. The fact that all wars are friendly is, for me, the lamest part of the game. Where's the backstabbing? The hatred? The vitriol?

The hatred, backstabbing and whatnot is still there! Except it's old feuds that people can't seem to get over, even after decades. Smh

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 23:02:05

Kat I will never forgive you! give me back my ju jubes!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 23:25:20

kat: hatred etc are things which keeps players playing this game.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Link Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 23:30:44

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 23:32:45

Isn't like everyone that runs the game in laf or at least were? Big surprise that they learn how to use new features first LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 23:35:33

I'll never understand the feeling of accomplishment you people get from netting.. lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 23:43:43

probably the same you get from tripple posting
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Link Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 23:45:39

Nah, that fluff is orgasmic
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 23:47:59

Intra clan landtrading- the game is fkt anyways so may as well...

Id rather burn the whole thing to the ground.

Forgotten

Mar 21st 2016, 2:03:49

Originally posted by Link:
Isn't like everyone that runs the game in laf or at least were? Big surprise that they learn how to use new features first LOL

At the first few resets, Pang was involved in the game and LaF, but not after.

Slagpit and qzjul were both involved with EVO, and still are?

in terms of admins leaking out new features to their members, I'm not saying it wasn't done, but I'm just saying it was never LaF.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

The Cloaked Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 2:26:25

haha. remember that time grinch(laf) trolled qz(evo) so hard with only 5 minutes to go that they changed the rules to prevent end of set trolling?

good times.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 3:13:46

So which clan is dissident in? He's had fun trolling LaF hard and now I think it's time we take a second look at his tag...

Vamps Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 4:48:02

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
So which clan is dissident in? He's had fun trolling LaF hard and now I think it's time we take a second look at his tag...

He's in elders... You might want to look at their track record before you throw challenges out :-)

Marshal Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 22:09:03

slagpit is gone and qz logs in once a month.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 3:42:14

He's in elders... You might want to look at their track record before you throw challenges out :-)

Okay a Track record, well they FS'ed RR who had netting countries to start with, now they are getting beat in a war with another clan who combined has more numbers and is still gonna lose, and they been around for one reset. Wow, that's a pretty impressive track record my friend. I am totally amazed. But I know that their are quite a few warmongers that i've warred on the same side with and are mostly very good and active minus Buch;)

Vamps Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 4:16:50

Okay a Track record, well they FS'ed RR who had netting countries to start with, now they are getting beat in a war with another clan who combined has more numbers and is still gonna lose, and they been around for one reset. Wow, that's a pretty impressive track record my friend. I am totally amazed.

Are you picking on them for losing to MD? O_o MD is one of the best alliances left in the game. Losing by a pretty small factor considering the NW/stock disadvantage going into the war btws. Well - someone set up the LaF vs elders war, and give me some alert so I can be active. Something tells me this old LaFer would love to kick the fluff out of some newer obnoxious LaF blood.

Vic, you and I are at peace my friend, but do you see what the new LaF generation is "bringing" to the table?

Elders

Mar 22nd 2016, 4:33:59

I think vamps is drunk lol

Vamps Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 4:53:51

I'm posting on the forum of a dead, text based game that might get read by what, 20 people? I better be drunk.

slip Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 5:02:19

I'm posting on the forum of a dead, text based game that might get read by what, 20 people? I better be drunk.

i like you.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 5:08:26

Vamps, you will have to speak with En4cer if you'd like to set something up. The machine is a little rusty, but all we need is some oil. Don't think that i'm not a seasoned warrior in this game myself. Not too mention that the entire clan is very good at building great countries and stocking plenty of resources. If you think your group are the only one's your wrong. I have hundreds of millions in stock right now and I could easily break down any country in your clan if I chose to war, but my sights are set on achieving something different right now. I would very much like to be a part next sets war against you and if LaF decides to net, I will join a clan for a set that will war you. We will have our fun after this reset is over. I promise.

Elders

Mar 22nd 2016, 5:15:13

They both drunk?

Elders

Mar 22nd 2016, 5:15:43

Get some sleep folks

Vamps Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 5:20:12

Set something up? I barely play anymore. But I know enough about you to know you aren't a "seasoned warrior." Not sure who you think "my group" is, but I gaurentee you if I bothered to get a group together it would be scarier than anything you are thinking of. I'll say it again - do yourself a favor and do some homework before you call people out.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 5:54:54

elders track record is really short on 1a... 2 sets (3 wars).

I suppose one could consider the war record of the Team Server Elders....

Thunder Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 7:21:51

Correct me if I'm wrong, not afraid to admit if I am, but wasn't it Omega who first took advantage of ghost acres with intra land trading?? I think the rest of us were like, wtf are they doing? but, no one lifted a finger to stop them.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2016, 10:15:02

Dissident, Links. Why do you whine about landtrading?
Just because you suck at netting doesnt mean others cant do it.
Lots of people didnt like how you went on a lame war vs RR but noone is whining about that.

Do something about it if you dont like a policy or just shut up
Don of LaF

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 10:22:17

bwahahaha, i'm really not worried about you Vamps. Also, you don't know as much about me as you think you do. But I already told you we will have our fun next set. Also, since you appear to be speaking on behalf elders, one might assume you are a part of that clan or maybe your just a personal representative. If you are not in that tag, you really have no business speaking for them.

@Thunder Everyone knows you don't fire at a neutral zone. That's an infraction!

Dissident Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 15:09:22

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Dissident, Links. Why do you whine about landtrading?
Just because you suck at netting doesnt mean others cant do it.
Lots of people didnt like how you went on a lame war vs RR but noone is whining about that.

Do something about it if you dont like a policy or just shut up

This all from a guy who literally ragequit Evo because Laf wouldnt landtrade with him anymore... and because he couldnt compete with Laf.... he asks ME if he can join Elders????

And then, has the audacity to call me out personally on AT... just wow.

Elders

Mar 22nd 2016, 15:32:48

LOL

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2016, 16:42:01

All this drama and no one bothers to invite Celphi. I'm insulted.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2016, 16:44:16

Any ALLIANCE clans warring next set want me?

Link Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 21:19:44

Didn't you get solo killed on team this set? LMAO
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 22:08:35

I hear all these challengers talking about how they could out-do landtraders. Well, why don't you come back and prove it. Because in case you havn't noticed we have a server who have been attempting to do just that by hitting untags and land-bots and I gaurantee that they will get nowhere near a top ten. But could make a top 100.

Let me introduce myself, I'm SS, the greatest player (yes player, not just netgianer) to ever play ee (bar one or two but lets not talk about them!). I have already done all the above in a 1 set only comeback tour (see link) http://www.earthempires.com/alliance/35/ranks
Additional tour dates are available upon request and sufficient demand shown in the form of ticket sales via paypal, $1200 per reset (Absolute bargin price of $20/day).

Vamps, you will have to speak with En4cer if you'd like to set something up. The machine is a little rusty, but all we need is some oil. Don't think that i'm not a seasoned warrior in this game myself. Not too mention that the entire clan is very good at building great countries and stocking plenty of resources. If you think your group are the only one's your wrong. I have hundreds of millions in stock right now and I could easily break down any country in your clan if I chose to war, but my sights are set on achieving something different right now. I would very much like to be a part next sets war against you and if LaF decides to net, I will join a clan for a set that will war you. We will have our fun after this reset is over. I promise.

Where to begin! I think I need to break down how what you write is perceived by the greater AT audience, as most people here been here for well over a decade.

The machine is a little rusty, but all we need is some oil.

Translation: We (whoever the machine is?) are fluff.

Don't think that i'm not a seasoned warrior in this game myself. Not too mention that the entire clan is very good at building great countries and stocking plenty of resources.

Translation: I'm a newb, a big'ol newb. Farm me! Farm me!

If you think your group are the only one's your wrong. I have hundreds of millions in stock right now and I could easily break down any country in your clan if I chose to war, but my sights are set on achieving something different right now.

Translation: I have created a tag called spamtag123, the password is 123. Join us and you can be our head FR! Other positions available include, Head IA, Head of War and Division Leader! Don't delay, join today!

I would very much like to be a part next sets war against you and if LaF decides to net, I will join a clan for a set that will war you. We will have our fun after this reset is over. I promise.

Translation: [internal monologue] I take this game far far too seriously considering no one good plays anymore, maybe I should pay that SS guy money via paypal to teach me and then I can dominate?!?! [/end internal monologue]

---------------------------------------------

It's actually just occurred to me at the end of all this, that it sounds like you're from LaF. In which case, you should be ashamed of yourself, because you make LaF sound fluff, and without knowing much of its current state i'd still wager it's probably the only alliance left with at least one or two decent players.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 22:15:34

Thats not true. Elders has at least 10 decent players

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 22:17:22

Originally posted by Dissident:
Thats not true. Elders has at least 10 decent players

There hasn't been 10 decent players playing the game at the same time in over a decade.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 22:19:57

I know. We are a landmark tag! Join us!

Dissident Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 22:22:07

Elvesrus
Vamps
Dragon
Raging budda
Aznize
Buch
Kingcobra
Link
Evo Rasp
ICN Rasp

Need i go on?

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 22:24:09

I know. We are a landmark tag! Join us!

Additional tour dates are available upon request and sufficient demand shown in the form of ticket sales via paypal, $1200 per reset (Absolute bargin price of $20/day).

That's my fee, and when you break that down per day i'm still honestly not sure those 5 minutes a day would be worth it to me.

That aside, without knowing who elders are, or who plays in them, knowing how I ranked players ability, the chances any of them even are on par with tier 9 Vic is not high. And he's tier 9...

Edited By: SolidSnake on Mar 22nd 2016, 22:28:48
See Original Post

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 22nd 2016, 22:27:14

Elvesrus
Vamps
Dragon
Raging budda
Aznize
Buch
Kingcobra
Link
Evo Rasp
ICN Rasp

Need i go on?

I'd take vamps and dragon of the early 00's, the rest are tiers 10 and bellow...

And for old times sake, Evo Rasp is especially fluffe.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2016, 23:24:27

Originally posted by Link:
Didn't you get solo killed on team this set? LMAO

Uhm no? That was one of KC's clan mates.
Elders can't even kill me with a single clan. How the hell would one person ever accomplish it?!?!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2016, 23:28:52

This is Elders & xBADx giving me 885 defends in one set.
http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2016, 23:32:09

They couldn't kill the restart-
http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=2