Verified:

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 20:39:11

1:
Hi Vamps!

2:
Originally posted by Vic:
all i know is i've never land traded and i'm a still a boss and all the laf guys know if i desired to land trade, which i've never done, it would become a question of who was going for 2nd and 3rd place ... but I'll take 1st non land trader and actually be able to sleep at night :p

You are not "a boss". You have never been "a boss". All the laf guys know you will never be "a boss".
You're a ninth tier netgainer that struggles to maintain your ranking in the ninth tier despite having being able to ask all the best netgainers to have ever played the game for advise.

3:
Originally posted by enshula:

i think ss as well might have worked it out before i told him, and xin probably would have as well if he was more active at that point

Na I'm pretty sure by the time I played a reset oil destocking had been around for at least a few resets and I only played once while it's been an option.

4:
As far as all this trading stuff goes, it's lame as fluff but so is the game these days so I guess it's fitting. That said, hardly anyone good plays anymore anyway so if you're worth your salt, no matter what inter/intra trading anyone else is doing, you can beat them, but then I suppose that goes back to hardly anyone good playing anymore, so actually you need the one or two people that vaguely know what they're doing to stop playing.

5:
For what it's worth, I quite enjoyed reading this thread. It's nice to see people argue and troll each other on here, weather people agree with it or not, it's what made the game good in the first place.