Beavis

Nov 23rd 2015, 2:01:11

Um oh yaa i forgot

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 2:51:46

Originally posted by mrford:
where is this evidence?

why doesnt god heal amputees?

what has caused more death and destruction on this planet if not worthless religion?

i firmly believe religion is for people who arnt mentally strong enough to accept that we dont have all the answers yet. the opiate of the masses in order to find comfort in the unknown and reasons for things we dont get yet.

yes, it has provided SOME people with a set of moral guidelines, and that is great, but i dont think it outweighs the hatred and violence caused. create your own moral compass, and have the fortitude to follow it without the threat of hell from someone constantly watching you.

religion has also held back the technological and scientific advancement of the human race by a factor so large i cant even describe it, and i truly despise it for that.

but that is just me.

Amen to that buddy ! :)

i totally agree with you there.

Beavis

Nov 23rd 2015, 3:47:30

I like it when alin has to guess what he is arguing about and responds.

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 4:15:51

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by Hawkster:
this coming from one that claims to see whole picture, pfft. You cant possibly see whole picture when dont even know how they think or what they are wanting. Nor even care too. Yet you think you know what will solve it all lol.

Sure. I don t want to know what they think because this is like trying to understad a person from a nuthouse. A person that goes with an Ak47 /bomb belt, reeady to kill anyone on site, is not my area of understanding. You are asking me to understand the way a brain damaged person thinks... and i am telling you to find the persons responsible for his brai wash.

You think osamma or any other modern terrorist would have went on his own on a suicide missions. Those leaders instigates and brainwash only... they use religion for it to. Thus i don t care how a suicide bobmber thinks. Just find the source and eliminate it(be ir in middle east or usa or eu). Or pakistan..
That is perfectly fine and I have no problems with that, but than dont go around professing that you see the whole picture and than contradict yourself by admitting that you dont.

Good crime investigators and detectives try to get inside the persons head and/or at least try to figure out why person is doing what they do. I do not envy their job at all, but it is highly effective and works.

I don t get it where i contradicted my self that i did not(in your vision). And i do see the whole picture in my own way. It doesn t has to be your picture or anyone else picture.

My picture is that terrorism must be erradicated at source. There is no idee to fight with, those people are radicals. They try to conquer by their means. The idee behind suiciders can t be understood, because is brain washing. And their spiritual and military leaders? You sincerly belive the slogan "we don t negociate with terrorists?". I bet all the powers have/had a red line with iraq and syria, but the demands probablly are insane.

Thus my opinion is to go after them... with a moral purpose now. Powers created modern terrorism in the race for resources and world dominance.... the powers are responisble for it s eradication at this point.

LOL, you have to paraphrase the whole picture now with "my own way". What part of "whole" dont you understand.

You admitted you are only looking at it from one perspective and only care too. That is closed minded, the complete opposite from the entire whole picture. So sure you see it in YOUR own way, one small part of the picture. That is totally different than looking at it and seeing from everyones perspective, let alone from main two perspectives terrorists and victims. Whole picture = everyones perspective. NOT from just your one single point of view. And most definitely not from just victims or potential victims.

Of course their is no idea to fight from your closed minded opinion, because you refuse to even look at entire picture to even see if there is an actual idea or cause this all stems from. OPEN your mind mate. Maybe than you will see how silly your suggestion really is. See how and why all this silliness keeps happening year after year, generation after generation. See that they think they are going after you, with a moral purpose. But no go ahead, keep ignoring it all and keep repeating the past. Hell lets keep this going forever.

Sure some people are brainwashed into their way of thinking as is case with any extreme fundamental what I call cult, but many more seek them out, because it falls into line with how they already think and feel. Many have left our country to fly half way around world just to go help fight with ISIS because they felt sorry for them and their cause, not recruited or brainwashed at all. Yet you propose to wipe them all out and eradicate them completely. Are you going to go around the whole world and what read everyones mind. Just how specifically do you propose to weed them all out first, let alone eradicate them all. Worse, by doing what you propose, many that are undecided will potentially be persuaded to their side. By professing to just wipe them all out and actually doing it, many more who are against terrorist now will look at that and say how EVIL, how UNJUST, and possibly change their mind to be against you and your so called moral cause. i brought up my christians victims of romans analogy with you for a reason, because that has already happened in the past. Not only example either. OPEN your mind, look at past, see the results and facts of what happens when you attempt to apply your resolution.

lol

Nov 23rd 2015, 4:21:57

Hawkster uses logic on Alin

It is ineffective.

Alin Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 7:31:52

this coming from one that claims to see whole picture, pfft. You cant possibly see whole picture when dont even know how they think or what they are wanting. Nor even care too. Yet you think you know what will solve it all lol.

Sure. I don t want to know what they think because this is like trying to understad a person from a nuthouse. A person that goes with an Ak47 /bomb belt, reeady to kill anyone on site, is not my area of understanding. You are asking me to understand the way a brain damaged person thinks... and i am telling you to find the persons responsible for his brai wash.

You think osamma or any other modern terrorist would have went on his own on a suicide missions. Those leaders instigates and brainwash only... they use religion for it to. Thus i don t care how a suicide bobmber thinks. Just find the source and eliminate it(be ir in middle east or usa or eu). Or pakistan..
That is perfectly fine and I have no problems with that, but than dont go around professing that you see the whole picture and than contradict yourself by admitting that you dont.

Good crime investigators and detectives try to get inside the persons head and/or at least try to figure out why person is doing what they do. I do not envy their job at all, but it is highly effective and works.

I don t get it where i contradicted my self that i did not(in your vision). And i do see the whole picture in my own way. It doesn t has to be your picture or anyone else picture.

My picture is that terrorism must be erradicated at source. There is no idee to fight with, those people are radicals. They try to conquer by their means. The idee behind suiciders can t be understood, because is brain washing. And their spiritual and military leaders? You sincerly belive the slogan "we don t negociate with terrorists?". I bet all the powers have/had a red line with iraq and syria, but the demands probablly are insane.

Thus my opinion is to go after them... with a moral purpose now. Powers created modern terrorism in the race for resources and world dominance.... the powers are responisble for it s eradication at this point.

LOL, you have to paraphrase the whole picture now with "my own way". What part of "whole" dont you understand.

You admitted you are only looking at it from one perspective and only care too. That is closed minded, the complete opposite from the entire whole picture. So sure you see it in YOUR own way, one small part of the picture. That is totally different than looking at it and seeing from everyones perspective, let alone from main two perspectives terrorists and victims. Whole picture = everyones perspective. NOT from just your one single point of view. And most definitely not from just victims or potential victims.

Of course their is no idea to fight from your closed minded opinion, because you refuse to even look at entire picture to even see if there is an actual idea or cause this all stems from. OPEN your mind mate. Maybe than you will see how silly your suggestion really is. See how and why all this silliness keeps happening year after year, generation after generation. See that they think they are going after you, with a moral purpose. But no go ahead, keep ignoring it all and keep repeating the past. Hell lets keep this going forever.

Sure some people are brainwashed into their way of thinking as is case with any extreme fundamental what I call cult, but many more seek them out, because it falls into line with how they already think and feel. Many have left our country to fly half way around world just to go help fight with ISIS because they felt sorry for them and their cause, not recruited or brainwashed at all. Yet you propose to wipe them all out and eradicate them completely. Are you going to go around the whole world and what read everyones mind. Just how specifically do you propose to weed them all out first, let alone eradicate them all. Worse, by doing what you propose, many that are undecided will potentially be persuaded to their side. By professing to just wipe them all out and actually doing it, many more who are against terrorist now will look at that and say how EVIL, how UNJUST, and possibly change their mind to be against you and your so called moral cause. i brought up my christians victims of romans analogy with you for a reason, because that has already happened in the past. Not only example either. OPEN your mind, look at past, see the results and facts of what happens when you attempt to apply your resolution.

Past - no one fought terrorism You went there for resources and influence.
Present - go there and actually solve the problem.

And boy before you call me closed mind let me remind you that i had no interest when i formed my opinion. While others enjoy benefits of wars, i did not - quite the contrary.

IS easy to talk semantics and points of view from a sofa stuffed with food. Is harder to form the same opinion if some "greater" power ( your governament ) tells you " here boy, from tomorrow your fuel expenses will double. We lost the influence in Africa Asia and Middle East. You must pay double for fuel, triple for that ... and 5 times the price you paid yestarday for gold ".

But let`s not get into this - go ahead and think whatever you want about me and my opinions. It does not make them wrong entirely neither it makes yours right as you suggest. The truth will always be somewhere in the middle.

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 9:06:05

Originally posted by mrford:
where is this evidence?

why doesnt god heal amputees? <snipped>

I am not sure quite how to take this, as I am reading it two different ways.

1) Are you really wanting an answer to why he doesnt?
or
2) Are you just making some sensationalist point.

I can answer that if you really wanted answer. If not, than carry on.

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 9:27:32

Past - no one fought terrorism You went there for resources and influence.
Present - go there and actually solve the problem.

And boy before you call me closed mind let me remind you that i had no interest when i formed my opinion. While others enjoy benefits of wars, i did not - quite the contrary.

IS easy to talk semantics and points of view from a sofa stuffed with food. Is harder to form the same opinion if some "greater" power ( your governament ) tells you " here boy, from tomorrow your fuel expenses will double. We lost the influence in Africa Asia and Middle East. You must pay double for fuel, triple for that ... and 5 times the price you paid yestarday for gold ".

But let`s not get into this - go ahead and think whatever you want about me and my opinions. It does not make them wrong entirely neither it makes yours right as you suggest. The truth will always be somewhere in the middle.

Past - Neither Romans nor Christians fought over resources. Influence uhm maybe. Not how I would describe but guess.
Present - Me going there would do nothing, when media hypes it all so much and gives them exactly what they are seeking. Kinda hard to counteract such popular, wide spread and easily accessed thing such as media. But maybe you are right, maybe I should at least attempt it.

As to price of petrol. Meh that is currently at all time low here. They keep claiming it is going to drop below $1 per litre (not quite there yet). My Government has nothing to do with price of it though. They monitor the gas companies and MAY try to keep them from overcharging, but setting prices no. My Government has never had influence in Africa or Middle East, so not sure what you are going on about either.

You are correct, without trying I can not prove my solution will work. I can not actually even prove yours wont either. Every situation no matter how similar is unique. However, the past has shown time and time again, that your solution is unlikely to work. So why not actually try something different as opposed to trying something that we know for sure will cause resentment, grudges, hurt and agony for years to come.

Putting to death the ones caught performing such violent acts is one thing. But lashing out and killing, eradicating everyone is simply wrong. Does not matter if its terrorists doing it or you. It is wrong.

Alin Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 10:02:34

I never said to eradicate everyone. That is not human.
But if we start our story with : "we can not eradicate ISIS because they use human shields" than we won`t solve the problem either.

Like always, the solution is somewhere in the middle.

trumper Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 13:37:55

And to sum it up, this is a conflict born and fueled by religion(same as those, hundred and thousands years ago). Every religion has it s mental ills, including mine. You simply don t try to understand that... because you can t. Everyone of us was raised and educated other ways and we learn to respect everyone who s "diffrent". That, until "the diffrent" blows his self near you, being a tool of revange and hate.

You don t search into that because is nothing to look at. As you don t search into those brainwashed groups that goes and mass suicides on a certain date. You can t understand the way a human been, raised by wolfes, thinks(there are couple in history), but instead you try not to allow humans beeing raised by beasts. In this case you simply eradicate e beast.

Wait, what? Of course you research what causes addiction, brainwashing, etc. If someone communicates an idea in today's world, it's very hard to pull it back. Once it's reached a few people it's basically impossible to eradicate.

Today's tactics are aimed at mitigating and containing it, not eradicating it. And simply because we don't understand something is not a sufficient reason to say we shouldn't explore it. In fact, quite the opposite, we should be trying to understand what sort of psycho-social elements foster development of these poisonous ideas.

It's too simple to blame it on religion, illness, income, etc. Understanding motivations allows us to ferment new tactics that may be more successful.

Alin Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 14:01:51

I fail to yet understand some of you folks wanting an idea. If i am a nut case driven by the tought that i am Jesus/Napoleon and Cesar III reincarnated in 21 century ... what idea would you find behind my mind. What idea would you identify behind my needs ? ( that`s the bombers ).

And their spiritual leaders are like Jihad, holy war and fluff like that.

How about if the idea behind all this is "you and me" to cease existing ? What do you propose than ... ?

Alin Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 16:16:48

Wonder why dagga got 5 yearz ban and this idiot isn t getting at least 1 year.

Gtfoh scott. Your to stupid for this convo...

Scott Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 16:18:41

FYI... lol is not one of my alts...

Silly Alin...so fluffing stupid.

Alin Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 19:33:11

Gotta be the other idiot, archaic.

You 2 are the only ones that can call me nazy commie and gypsy at the same time. Useless to explain any of you, those three offensive therms can't be valid all at the same time.

Or the atv upgrader....

Heston Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 20:10:37

Gotta be the other idiot, archaic.

You 2 are the only ones that can call me nazy commie and gypsy at the same time. Useless to explain any of you, those three offensive therms can't be valid all at the same time.

Or the atv upgrader....

Nope. Isnt me.
I have weapons that cost more than your car. Wanna see my weiner too?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Alin Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 20:44:01

No, not interested in weiners. Scott and someone else were giving each other hand jobs, a couple of nights ago. Try there your weiner card... might work.

i am curios what weapons you have, now.

Heston Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 21:13:18

I wasnt offering handjobs or a dutch rudder. You excite easily. I dont get down like that behind taco bell dumpsters or anywhere.

You are welcome to come to commi california as my guest and find out and have some fun shooting stuff alin.

Alin Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 21:56:15

Gypsy will steal your weapons if there are more expensive than his car...

Heston Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 0:25:12

I think you said in the past you are not a gypsy. I dont call you that. I just say you fluff on the railroad tracks and dont have flush toilets.
Come on out and see my fluffhole state.

Alin Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 0:58:32

I ll still steal you weapons and sell them at half price to other At users... | - * |

Scott Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 1:22:10

I ll still steal you weapons and sell them at half price to other At users... | - * |

Go to bed Alin... you have drank far to many units of weight.

Heston Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 1:50:50

Alin need his sleep for 01dec massive protest consisting of chanting, rock throwing and making make shift gas masks. Bless him

Alin Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 6:17:54

Originally posted by Heston:
Alin need his sleep for 01dec massive protest consisting of chanting, rock throwing and making make shift gas masks. Bless him

Things changed a little. Government changed. Technocrats ( no political parties related ) took control over government therefore the protests went a little soft. + I have the feeling that i`ll have 2 weeks of sexual abstinence if i go somewhere else and not help cleaning the house on 1st, therefore ... no rock throwing, except maybe AT.

P.S: the protests were mainly calm, without incidents.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 24th 2015, 7:11:08

Heston Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 7:15:44

Ha ha. Alins old ladys fluff is off limits unless he cleans the house. Apparently he is scheduled for the first of the month. I assume he must be doing fluff wrong in bed for her to veto sex for reasons outside punching her in the face. Food for thought before sancho creepin out your backdoor. Or Mohammed in your case.

Alin Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 10:50:50

Originally posted by Heston:
Ha ha. Alins old ladys fluff is off limits unless he cleans the house. Apparently he is scheduled for the first of the month. I assume he must be doing fluff wrong in bed for her to veto sex for reasons outside punching her in the face. Food for thought before sancho creepin out your backdoor. Or Mohammed in your case.

Are you talking out of your experience?
1.I never hit a woman in my existence.
2.I never received bed complains, YET!