Verified:

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 20:42:09

That is the wrong post dumbass.

Sometimes I think you try to be so wrong all the time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2015, 21:06:06

Originally posted by Alin:
Look here you arogant redneck. You can express your ideea by just starting a phrase with "my opinion is" and nothing quoted from me, like i do...

Or you can quote me, troll me with your inceptions and arrogant(i know everything) fluff. That's the point when i tell you to go get fluffed in your brown spot by your "diversity" you stupid gun addicted idiot.... redneck... brainwashed moron.

You talk about dignity and you proofed in this game you have few.
You talk about guns yet you got shot and stabbed like a moron.
You talk about diversity yet you are a fluffing racist(calling other people stuff and make compration based o race location and wealth)
You talk about bravey on a forum, calling others cowards because they actually know/saw what they preach.
You give such fluffed examples in comparation with other acts ( the islamofobic terrorist attempt) that it denotes you are either stupid or have a lot of time on your hand to waste on this forum.

That being said... stop talking to me after mods delete my/our posts.

P.S: i would not even bother responding to the other idiot.

Do you even believe the fluff you spout off? I hope not.

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 21:23:19

Originally posted by mrford:
That is the wrong post dumbass.

Sometimes I think you try to be so wrong all the time.

Oh, now you have to choose what post is offensive?. And what post is not. Your manner is always the same. Provoking and trolling.

I nicely asked you to stop following me arround with your inceptions. And to ignore eachother. In order to not make threads unreadable for the select few that still read this forum.

Otherwise do as you wish. Is your freedom to do whatever you want and mine to tell you i saw a lot of full of them selfs idiots that think that they are the center of this galaxy.

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 21:27:18

Scott i am one of the last people that even reply to your posts on this forum. And i do that in order to piss you off. Because you are to stupid to even be taken serious. People realized you are sort of brain damaged taking into account some of your past actions.

That beeing said - keep doing what you do best.

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2015, 21:32:50

Scott i am one of the last people that even reply to your posts on this forum. And i do that in order to piss you off. Because you are to stupid to even be taken serious. People realized you are sort of brain damaged taking into account some of your past actions.

That beeing said - keep doing what you do best.

Says the guy whose reading list included clifford, where the wild things are, etc. Perhaps if you had any form of education you wouldn't be an ultranationalist racist afraid of people of diffrent backgrounds.

You are one of the first to post some total bullfluff. Keep up the good work.

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 21:41:45

Education lol. How many languages do you speak? How many books have you read? I have 23 years of study and master degree in economics and degrees in logistics and management you dumbfluff.

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 21:44:53

Choose what post is offensive? What are you even yapping about?

It wasn't the post I was referring to. That is a fact, not an opinion.

Get over yourself before you blow a fuse and get banned again because you lack self control.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2015, 21:45:42

I am working on my second masters from Penn State :) A School recognized world wide?

Why would I want to speak another language? Good thing you spent so much time half ass learning other languages ---> translate.google.com

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 21:59:01

Get over yourself before you blow a fuse and get banned again because you lack self control.

I got banned because i wanted to get banned. The purpose was to get the above idiot banned too. Belive it or not..

And i know what you are made off. Years of this forum gave me a pretty overall good picture... so i don t need anything added on your self. I would personally chose to mutual ignore eachother... but you don t want to, therefore continue doing whatever you want. MrIKnowfluff

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2015, 22:01:50

I got banned because i wanted to get banned. The purpose was to get the above idiot banned too. Belive it or not..

And i know what you are made off. Years of this forum gave me a pretty overall good picture... so i don t need anything added on your self. I would personally chose to mutual ignore eachother... but you don t want to, therefore continue doing whatever you want. MrIKnowfluff

Or you were just showing your true colors? We know you hate all minorities, including someone like me with a jewish heritage.

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 22:04:08

You don't know anything about me because you are too blinded by your misconceptions and temper.

That doesn't bother me as much as it apparently bothers you though. You are the only one who takes about real life fluff in a derragatory and angry manner. Making fun of someone for getting shot and stabbed. Look at yourself.

Have fun with that. It doesn't bother me. I have self control.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 22:11:34

You don't know anything about me because you are too blinded by your misconceptions and temper.

That doesn't bother me as much as it apparently bothers you though. You are the only one who takes about real life fluff in a derragatory and angry manner. Making fun of someone for getting shot and stabbed. Look at yourself.

Have fun with that. It doesn't bother me. I have self control.

Want me to go search years of you calling me derogatory names based on race location and etc? It did not bother me but i replied you in the same manner. Even today...
Want to bring into discussion private message i had sent you, that you had used after on this forum in order to continouslly and racially denigrate me.

Go away with your "i am cool you are not" card. I know what you are made off. It does not bother me either. But i won t miss many chances to remind you of it...

Edited By: Alin on Nov 21st 2015, 22:14:43
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 22:15:59

I think you are confused.

I'm not suprised.

I'm not made off anything. Thanks for asking though!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 22:19:14

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Or you were just showing your true colors? We know you hate all minorities, including someone like me with a jewish heritage.

You actually mademe laugh with your last stupid sentence. Seriouslly go do a brain check...

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 22:22:17

I think you are confused.

I'm not suprised.

I'm not made off anything. Thanks for asking though!

I am not confused at all. I remember a lot of fluff you did in order to denigrate me. So you can go fluff your self with your high morala lesson, you try to deliver now.

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2015, 22:28:51

You actually mademe laugh with your last stupid sentence. Seriouslly go do a brain check...

I'm glad I made a retard laugh with a logical sentence.

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 22:30:09

Your memory isn't very good then. Or you are confusing me with someone else.

But you being confused doesn't suprise me. You insult yourself with your tactics and actions. You are pathetic and you know it.

Have fun with that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 22:44:41

Fot moding referrences!

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2015, 22:53:30

Fot moding referrences!

How about saying it in english?

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 23:00:05

But you being confused doesn't suprise me. You insult yourself with your tactics and actions. You are pathetic and you know it.

Have fun with that.

My memory is fine. I know verry well what you are made of and what you did. I even did the same to you as a retal ( years latter ).

I don`t insult anyone i debate in contradictory on this forum ( i had posted in contradictory with lot of persons only in the last 3-4 days, and sometimes we agreed sometimes we did not). With you is another story, i know what your made off and all this "denigrate" actions you are specialized on this ghost forum. You are good at it - which make me think you a phatetic looser wasting time with useless stuff.

So when i get bored, and i have time, i can always say a few words to you. No respect for you what so ever - because you deserve none, from my point of view.

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2015, 23:03:13

Ghost forums can be located here:

http://www.ghostvillage.com/...mmunity/index.php?act=idx

This is AT.

Heston Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 23:10:42

So does alin not like or agree with mrford?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 23:15:58

Have fun with that.

My memory is fine. I know verry well what you are made of and what you did. I even did the same to you as a retal ( years latter ).

I don`t insult anyone i debate in contradictory on this forum ( i had posted in contradictory with lot of persons only in the last 3-4 days, and sometimes we agreed sometimes we did not). With you is another story, i know what your made off and all this "denigrate" actions you are specialized on this ghost forum. You are good at it - which make me think you a phatetic looser wasting time with useless stuff.

So when i get bored, and i have time, i can always say a few words to you. No respect for you what so ever - because you deserve none, from my point of view.

It must be so hard to be so confused and angry all the time.

I'm here for you alin. Do you want to hold hands?

Also, I just did a quick scan, and I can find less than 5 times in the last 5 years where I called you a gypsy, and only one of those was before you started yapping about me being a gun addicted whatever.

Wanna know howany times you popped into a random thread ranting about me? More than 5.

Your recollection of history is just as bad as your logic. You get so worked up that you have blinders on and assume and make up so much stuff. It isn't healthy man. Get help. Log out of the forums for a couple weeks if you can't handle it. You are sitting there making fun of someone for getting shot... seriously. Think about yourself. If you are okay being that person then carry on. Someone like you has no power over me. I just feel bad for you and your ignorant rage. Your points are often so weak that you are forced to make jokes and lies about people's real life. That is sad. That is desperation. That is alin.

Ill give you a Dutch rudder if it will make you feel any better. Slide on over here!

Edited By: mrford on Nov 21st 2015, 23:19:56
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 23:26:20

Way before i even insulted you, you were calling me names and mocking my origins. Altought i did not had a precise location in the last couple of years i have an origin. Way before i insulted you in any way you did it to me.

Pretty much the story looks like this. We argued on earth stuff, regarding wars and cheaters and fluff. Shortly after you buffed and started calling me gypsy, mock me in any many ways, racial remarks and all sort of denigration attempts. OF course i retaled, i always do, in the same manner as i am attacked. While i can forget (already did a long time ago) i argued Sov or Helmet or Iscode on game issues, i never forget a resume of your fluff.

So, mrtroll, coming now and telling me that you got insulted so bad about something i said, after years of disrespecting and denigration towards me is just a poor attempt to make me look bad in this place. Your usual fluff ... i care less about. Same fluff as always.

And i take confort in being more educated on many levels than you are. Maybe not as fluent in english as a native but way more open minded in many asspects than you. So just go hold hand with your "diversity" neighbor ( which by the way you truly hate, but you act like you don`t, here ) and stop following me.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 21st 2015, 23:31:47

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 23:28:02

The way your logic works is baffeling. I wish I was simple minded enough to just make fluff up and believe it like you do.

You make yourself look bad. You were long before I even knew who you were.

You are definately not more educated than I am but that won't stop you from making fluff up as always.

You are open minded? Lol.

You don't insult me, I just feel bad fo you. Didn't you read?

I hate my diversity neighbors? Wut? Stop making everything up!

Go on! I can't wait to see what you make up next.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 21st 2015, 23:35:26
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 23:34:40

Feel bad for me? Wth is with this gayish stuff ? You said this for a couple of times now.
Is this your new way of trying to denigrate me? Lol

Man you just reached the highest level of brainstorming in order to attack someone on forums. Look in a mirror way before you feel sorry for anyone around.

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 23:36:05

Just because a man offers another man a Dutch rudder doesn't make him gay.

Stop with the biggotry.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 23:38:42

The offer is still on the table btw. Let's sweat it out. I'm game if you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2015, 23:43:35

Way before i even insulted you, you were calling me names and mocking my origins. Altought i did not had a precise location in the last couple of years i have an origin. Way before i insulted you in any way you did it to me.

Pretty much the story looks like this. We argued on earth stuff, regarding wars and cheaters and fluff. Shortly after you buffed and started calling me gypsy, mock me in any many ways, racial remarks and all sort of denigration attempts. OF course i retaled, i always do, in the same manner as i am attacked. While i can forget (already did a long time ago) i argued Sov or Helmet or Iscode on game issues, i never forget a resume of your fluff.

So, mrtroll, coming now and telling me that you got insulted so bad about something i said, after years of disrespecting and denigration towards me is just a poor attempt to make me look bad in this place. Your usual fluff ... i care less about. Same fluff as always.

And i take confort in being more educated on many levels than you are. Maybe not as fluent in english as a native but way more open minded in many asspects than you. So just go hold hand with your "diversity" neighbor ( which by the way you truly hate, but you act like you don`t, here ) and stop following me.

I don't think you will get the pitty party you are looking to get.

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 23:58:33

Just because a man offers another man a Dutch rudder doesn't make him gay.

Stop with the biggotry.

Troll level - expert, master, guru, God.
Not sure what precisely you try to acomplish here ... but keep going. Surely there is nothing better you have to do ...

mrford Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 0:17:23

What?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 0:24:42

What where? ... madafluffer

mrford Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 0:29:51

does that mean you wan to get your dutch on?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 0:43:16

no. it means i want to not be bothered by gun addicted limited rednecks.

No ideea what you are talking about with your dutch fluff...

mrford Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 1:12:40

Then use some of that self control and ignore me.

Dutch rudder to seal the deal?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 1:16:35

no. it means i want to not be bothered by gun addicted limited rednecks.

No ideea what you are talking about with your dutch fluff...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/...ine.php?term=Dutch+Rudder

Seems like something Alin would love!

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 2:33:17

Originally posted by Cerberus:
The bottom line in the whole thing is this in my estimation.

1. Islam is a demonic religion propagated primarily by violence

2. Islamic Fundamentalists are just as crazy, or perhaps more than any other religious fundamentalists anywhere

3. Islam's prophet was a violent and corrupt man, and it seems that the most fundamental of the Islamic peoples take his word as law and act on it without concern for anyone else.

4. In order to stop the terror, we must stop the fundamentalists of all sorts.

Which takes us to the potential solutions.

1. Eliminate the violent religion and allow the non-violent religions to continue to live among us

2. Exercise extreme prejudice to accomplish step 1.

3. Institute a global description of human rights that applies to everyone across the board without exceptions.

4. Force those who oppose these changes to change their minds, or become extinct.

5. Quit feeling so overwhelmed by grief when there are collateral damages in battles.

6. Recognize that we can always breed more people, thus by culling our herd of evil, violent men, will result in a better standard of living for everyone.

7. Stop "playing politics" with various governments to achieve dubious results on behalf of the Robber Barons.

Cerb.. with all due respect.

Islam and Christianity is linked to its core. ie both believe in the same system.. angels and demons, heaven and hell, coming of christ and etc. So if you say ISLAM is evil.. that will also make Christianity evil. There is no two way about it. The origin of the religion is from the middle east. the source of conflict for ages. People there have been in power strugle for ages and its part of their culture if you like it or not.

The issue will never end. You arm them and provide them with war tactics. One fine day they will retaliate.

The issue to consider is to stop supporting them.. STOP SUPPORTING THEM. Like pointed out above.. israel, saudi and etc have all been funded by American's out to gain control of the location.. ultimately for resource.

Why no one bothers about africa ? thousands die there daily too. Cuz that location didnt have any resource.. so it didnt matter.. Bosnia and serbia was at it abt decade ago. no one bothered.. why? cuz they had no worthwhile resource.

ISLAM is the cause now they say, like how communism was a cause decades back, remember russia, china ? Americans are obsessed with things that they have been told.. brainwashed bunch. Its all propaganda. Look through the damn smokescreen people.

A german slams a plane full of people into the mountain.. its a crazy guy.
A norwegian kills 100's of kids in an island.. its a crazy guy
An american bombs the federal building.. he is nuts.

so if someone says that a christian did the above.. will you guys be happy ?

why associate religion with radicals ? Cuz the media says so ?

Christians say jezuz this and that.. what about crusades ? thousands if not millions died cuz of their join or die church rules. What about the KKK ? Have you guys forgotten the issue of the race and colour ?

Interesting how people get played into the hands of the media and politicians .. at the end .. money is made, economy is brought back and some businessman make their billions. pfft.

dont be sheep..

Alin and Mrford ! awesome stuff.. keep it coming :)

Edited By: silentwolf on Nov 22nd 2015, 2:38:32
See Original Post

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2015, 2:42:10

SW old friend. :(

Empirical evidence exists for my claims. If Muslims aren't violent, then how do we explain all the bombings, shootings, hostage takings, and kidnappings for the slave trade? Were they, or were they not Islamic, and is it, or is it not OK under the religion to do these things to the kaffir?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2015, 2:45:55

Oh, and don't even get me started on the Crusades.

That was in the medieval age, wasn't it? And it came after centuries of Jihad by the Islamics. Gee, why don't we talk about those wars of Islamic Jihad? No one ever wants to mention that, do they?

All the raids along the coastal countries of the Mediterranean, mostly targeting Christians of whatever sect or group. Enslaving millions of people, and what exactly would you have proposed to stop the aggression coming from the Muslims then?

They cannot be bought, at least that's what they claim, yet they are all willing to release hostages for cash or goods.

If anyone has better solutions, I would simply love to hear them.

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 4:58:49

thats why i am an atheist :)

we are provoking them.. thats the problem. For example, 911 was a provocation .. paris is a provocation. that is famous in the media.

what we dont know about is what the west did to provoke them. Bombing them creates more misery and hatred. :/

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 5:48:22

Originally posted by Hawkster:
this coming from one that claims to see whole picture, pfft. You cant possibly see whole picture when dont even know how they think or what they are wanting. Nor even care too. Yet you think you know what will solve it all lol.

Sure. I don t want to know what they think because this is like trying to understad a person from a nuthouse. A person that goes with an Ak47 /bomb belt, reeady to kill anyone on site, is not my area of understanding. You are asking me to understand the way a brain damaged person thinks... and i am telling you to find the persons responsible for his brai wash.

You think osamma or any other modern terrorist would have went on his own on a suicide missions. Those leaders instigates and brainwash only... they use religion for it to. Thus i don t care how a suicide bobmber thinks. Just find the source and eliminate it(be ir in middle east or usa or eu). Or pakistan..
That is perfectly fine and I have no problems with that, but than dont go around professing that you see the whole picture and than contradict yourself by admitting that you dont.

Good crime investigators and detectives try to get inside the persons head and/or at least try to figure out why person is doing what they do. I do not envy their job at all, but it is highly effective and works.

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 7:14:15

Originally posted by silentwolf:

The issue will never end. You arm them and provide them with war tactics. One fine day they will retaliate.

Sadly since it has been going on for so long, yea it prolly will take generations if not forever.

The issue to consider is to stop supporting them.. STOP SUPPORTING THEM. Like pointed out above.. israel, saudi and etc have all been funded by American's out to gain control of the location.. ultimately for resource.

Meh that might work ... but think needs bit more than that. Definitely agree it would be a great start at least.

Why no one bothers about africa ? thousands die there daily too. Cuz that location didnt have any resource.. so it didnt matter.. Bosnia and serbia was at it abt decade ago. no one bothered.. why? cuz they had no worthwhile resource.

Main reason for my post. These arent exactly fair comparisons. I get what you are driving at, and do think is some truth to it, but comparing killing contained within certain set areas to fundamental islamics attacking and killing all over the world is quite big difference. No one care if they kill each other in some distant land. They DO care however when the threat is close to home. Besides lot of african deaths are over valuable minerals and power control over them. I admit not quite same comparing luxury item (like diamonds) to resource that you need everyday (like petrol/oil). But still lot of deaths there are over resources. Sadly no one cares as much unless they see it their own backyard is the main difference.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2015, 16:16:59

They are all just fortunate that I am not in charge then. :)

I would eradicate the problem, wherever it reared it's ugly head. I wouldn't lose a milliseconds sleep over it either.

I'm not an Atheist, Hell, I'm not even sure I'm "Christian" according to today's definition, and the people who profess to be. But I do believe that there is a God and he is going to hold us all accountable for our actions in the end.

Being an Atheist requires more faith than what I believe I suspect. You have to deny a LOT of evidence that there is a God in order to truly be an Atheist.

But, that's a discussion for another time.

mrford Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 17:09:26

where is this evidence?

why doesnt god heal amputees?

what has caused more death and destruction on this planet if not worthless religion?

i firmly believe religion is for people who arnt mentally strong enough to accept that we dont have all the answers yet. the opiate of the masses in order to find comfort in the unknown and reasons for things we dont get yet.

yes, it has provided SOME people with a set of moral guidelines, and that is great, but i dont think it outweighs the hatred and violence caused. create your own moral compass, and have the fortitude to follow it without the threat of hell from someone constantly watching you.

religion has also held back the technological and scientific advancment of the human race by a factor so large i cant even describe it, and i truly despise it for that.

but that is just me.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 22nd 2015, 17:17:11
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 21:19:41

this coming from one that claims to see whole picture, pfft. You cant possibly see whole picture when dont even know how they think or what they are wanting. Nor even care too. Yet you think you know what will solve it all lol.

Sure. I don t want to know what they think because this is like trying to understad a person from a nuthouse. A person that goes with an Ak47 /bomb belt, reeady to kill anyone on site, is not my area of understanding. You are asking me to understand the way a brain damaged person thinks... and i am telling you to find the persons responsible for his brai wash.

You think osamma or any other modern terrorist would have went on his own on a suicide missions. Those leaders instigates and brainwash only... they use religion for it to. Thus i don t care how a suicide bobmber thinks. Just find the source and eliminate it(be ir in middle east or usa or eu). Or pakistan..
That is perfectly fine and I have no problems with that, but than dont go around professing that you see the whole picture and than contradict yourself by admitting that you dont.

Good crime investigators and detectives try to get inside the persons head and/or at least try to figure out why person is doing what they do. I do not envy their job at all, but it is highly effective and works.

I don t get it where i contradicted my self that i did not(in your vision). And i do see the whole picture in my own way. It doesn t has to be your picture or anyone else picture.

My picture is that terrorism must be erradicated at source. There is no idee to fight with, those people are radicals. They try to conquer by their means. The idee behind suiciders can t be understood, because is brain washing. And their spiritual and military leaders? You sincerly belive the slogan "we don t negociate with terrorists?". I bet all the powers have/had a red line with iraq and syria, but the demands probablly are insane.

Thus my opinion is to go after them... with a moral purpose now. Powers created modern terrorism in the race for resources and world dominance.... the powers are responisble for it s eradication at this point.

Scott Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 22:19:09

Try reading up on counter insurgency and you will see why your above comment is comical.

Also, to see the big picture, it can't be just your own big picture.

I am not sure it was the fault of the western nations that terrorism exists. The developed world started modern incursions into the middle east during WW2... with both the Allied forces and the axis forces (this includes Romania) trying to get oil out of the middle east. So, it is not just the US, it is all of Europe as well.

Alin Game profile

Nov 22nd 2015, 23:21:06

Ok Butthead. Waiting for your brother Beavis.

I am well awear PARTS of europe were there too. But it was an idiotic presence. Expenses ... and 0 gains. Europe paid 1.7 usd / litter of fuel. While you paid 0.8 usd. Valid for last 2 decades.

Europe was just the silly little cousin dragged into it, by some fault pretexts. Wmds(my ass), terror(my ass- there were no terrorists acts in Eu before Uk France and De send troops there). They fought for fluff and now they collect imigrants/terrorists. 5k / day imigrants out of which some are prolly future suicide bombers.

Thus your wwII history lesson is a fail as usual. WWII is the time when Europe lost worlds leading spot in dominance/influence. "Us and Russian"'s begins after... with russia crumbeling latter. Thus guess who s main fault is butthead...

Edited By: Alin on Nov 22nd 2015, 23:25:23
See Original Post

lol

Nov 23rd 2015, 0:08:21

Between your retard logic and comical mastery of the English language, reading your posts is like nails across a chalk board.

Scott Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 0:24:00

I am well awear PARTS of europe were there too. But it was an idiotic presence. Expenses ... and 0 gains. Europe paid 1.7 usd / litter of fuel. While you paid 0.8 usd. Valid for last 2 decades.

Europe was just the silly little cousin dragged into it, by some fault pretexts. Wmds(my ass), terror(my ass- there were no terrorists acts in Eu before Uk France and De send troops there). They fought for fluff and now they collect imigrants/terrorists. 5k / day imigrants out of which some are prolly future suicide bombers.

Thus your wwII history lesson is a fail as usual. WWII is the time when Europe lost worlds leading spot in dominance/influence. "Us and Russian"'s begins after... with russia crumbeling latter. Thus guess who s main fault is butthead...

They were there looking for oil? Tanks and planes don't run on hope. The Americans, Brits, and Nazi's (that includes your home country) were all in the middle east looking for oil

For someone who prides himself on having a "degree" in economics, you sure don't understand supply and demand. The US produces massive amounts of oil... and we don't have to pay for it to be shipped in and have a VAT applied.

So based on your logic, the US is the only one on the hook because we were the only super power left? Nice. I will presume this thought pattern is driven by a hatred for the US or you not being able to apply logic without being told to so in one of your picture books.

This isn't the US's problem to solve, it is mostly the Arabs problem. Just because a little kid throws a temper tantrum, doesn't mean you give him what he wants.

My history lesson is fine. Unfortunatly for you, it does not fit your retarded agenda.

The US embassy is awaiting your call.

Beavis

Nov 23rd 2015, 1:51:09

Thus guess who s main fault is butthead...

https://youtu.be/0BxDGPM07-Q
https://youtu.be/8PWyjiNchLg