God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

TAN Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 6:39:37

To you and everyone!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 6:43:31

Arsenal, there's a massive fallacy in your argument there. It doesn't matter who you are, you need a reason to start looking into something. How can they be proactive if they don't notice something is wrong? A lot of things are automated, but these types of situations aren't run of the mill cheating/violations...

Besides, everyone knows I abuse my powers to support MD, right?

iScode Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 6:53:41

you mean LCN right? :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

SHORTBUSCREW Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 7:13:28

locket Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 7:26:53

Originally posted by Arsenal:
Originally posted by martian:
Originally posted by TAN:
If they give someone from MD mod powers, then every other alliance without a mod will cry foul. Then we'll have 20+ mods.

Besides there is already a PDM mod, and as we've been saying for 10+ years now, you can't spell PDM without MD.

and by posting and whining about it repeatedly arsenal has pretty much disqualified everyone from MD from consideration. Good job bro.
I don't know what you have shoved up your ass lately but being antagonistic towards myself and other staff is a sure way not to get what you want.

pfft.

My position on you is clear as day Martian. The last two massive cheating scandals you've had to be handed the evidence for anything to happen. When has the admin team (i.e. you) ever come up with anything on your own. MD has had a hand in most if not all the major anti-cheat movements in EE and E2025 history.

Disqualify all you want, you just don't like what I have to say and that fact that I of all people are saying it.

The math is simple, the alliances which have proven track records of being cheated AGAINST and have virtually no record of actually cheating should be given a hand in modding the game (at least in an oversight capacity). We aren't and every year or two someone cheats against us and all you say is "oh sorry yup found this massive cheating lets delete some countries and maybe "ban" people" -< none of which has any teeth whatsoever.

I choose to takeup my points with Qz in private because unlike you he doesn't mod me on AT at every turn.

Yah deleting RD had NO teeth whatsoever eh? Retard.

And the rest of your post is horse fluff too but hey.. whatever

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 7:48:37

What did I miss now?
Mods were cheating?
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 5th 2014, 7:50:13

No I did it completely.

I killed Mr. Mustard in the kitchen with garden shears

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

tulosba Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 7:57:15

iScode - maybe folks managed to guess your country other ways? Maybe someone recognized your writing style? It's not unheard of, there's quite a few players who's countries I could identify from their playing style, grabbing style, times etc.

elvesrus

Aug 5th 2014, 8:24:17

Originally posted by tellarion:
Arsenal, there's a massive fallacy in your argument there. It doesn't matter who you are, you need a reason to start looking into something. How can they be proactive if they don't notice something is wrong? A lot of things are automated, but these types of situations aren't run of the mill cheating/violations...

Besides, everyone knows I abuse my powers to support MD, right?

To add my $.02 to that

Look at the admins/mods as a police force rather than the CIA/NSA. Sure we want them to catch the bad guy before the crime, but they can't do anything unless they see the crime happen or someone reports it. Also just because one of them shoots an innocent puppy doesn't mean they all do it.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 5th 2014, 11:28:49

We have never picked mods based on tag. We do not advocate affirmative action around here. This is clearly an issue to some people. Playing the victim card is not a good plan.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Atryn Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 12:14:26

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Look at the admins/mods as a police force rather than the CIA/NSA. Sure we want them to catch the bad guy before the crime, but they can't do anything unless they see the crime happen or someone reports it. Also just because one of them shoots an innocent puppy doesn't mean they all do it.

No, I want a pre-crime division! Delete countries before they cheat!

hawkeyee Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 13:16:54

Who fluffing cares?
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Alin Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 14:06:54

i fully trust the admins team. Pang and Qz i am sure have no other interest than to be impartial in a game they own and try to grow.

In martian case, i trust him too. Only here the human variable gets in. Once he was closer to an alliance during his "playing" days he will always judge stuff with 51% / 49%. Even the most severe judge, gets sometimes emotional.

The mistake they all did in my opinion is they gave the wheel to some people that don`t deserve ( in the past ). I will resume to Sov`s case. Assuming no alliance/block in this game is the owner of the TRUTH, and the real deal is always somewhere in the middle than => half of what they say about him is truth ( i will not dig in his fluffy history).

Considering that, it was trully a mistake to give him moderator powers in this game, even if only half of what he is/was accused of is real.

Thus, MD/Sol block, altought they never have been caught with "fluff" in the EE days, are entitled to have a moderator. IF you already gave it to Sov than you can choose pretty much anyone from the other side and give it to him too.

P.S: @ iScode - rather poor attempt to cover up the fact that you were allowed back to Sof after your suicide spree.

Sov Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 14:22:29

Look at this idiot trying to make it out like I have a questionable history.

Alin Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 14:45:07

Look at this idiot trying to make it out like he is some honest player.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 5th 2014, 14:52:42

Late because I was away for the weekend.... but confirmed. Can everyone stop thinking there is a mod/admin conspiracy against them in general?

The admins are too busy and not as petty as trolls like to pretend we are. We do get pissed when people legitimately mess with the game (na, darkmorbid, hanlong, rd, etc) in a way that goes beyond fair play.

Have a swirvey day.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Trife Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 14:54:45

MODS HAVE BEEN HOLDING TRIFE DOWN BY LIMITING THE AMOUNT OF ALTS ONE CAN MAKE PER FORUM ACCOUNT

MOD ABUSE

MOD BIAS

WHY DO MODS HATE ME? IS IT CUZ IM WHITE AND MALE? ENOUGH OF THE RACIST AND SEXIST MODS. VIVA LE REVOLUTION!!!!! DOWN WITH THE MODS!!

HEY HEY HO HO THE MODS NEED TO GO

JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

happypeepeehead

Aug 5th 2014, 15:02:03

trife u should b a mod!

Arsenal

Aug 5th 2014, 15:19:23

Make Detmer a game mod.

mrford Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 15:22:26

why on earth are you so hell bent on having more mods

are you going to start paying these people to do what you want them to do? you seem to want someone paid full time to sit there and monitor IP logs and market purchases and what not. this isnt their job. they are doing something many of us would not want to do, not getting paid for it, and get their integrity questioned all the time, by everyone including me.

get over yourself. you are like a well spoken alin
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 15:27:12

Originally posted by Arsenal:
Make Detmer a game mod.

He's a forum mod. Why would it matter if he were a mod on another server? Or are you suggesting he become a mod for alliance server? I assume he still plays off and on, and if he wants to continue doing so, he can't become a game mod for alliance.

Also, he'd have to actually agree to become a game mod. I don't know for sure, but I don't think he wants to do that.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 5th 2014, 15:34:04

regarding detmer: he didn't want to do it. I will let him speak for himself though as to his preferences.
we do add mods from time to time based on activity of the existing mods (or they get busy/no longer want to do it) and we have asked for volunteers in the past. I've even approached various alliance leaders to put forth names. We fill things on an "as needed" basis and we take a fair bit of time to vet our choices even before approaching anyone.

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

DJBeif Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 15:48:30

I had a thought towards maybe modding...thanks to others, I realize the consequences of it.

Laugh at my n00biness :)

DJ Beif
ICQ 225071694

Edited By: DJBeif on Aug 5th 2014, 16:05:16. Reason: Didn't realize full extent of my request
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 15:54:21

If you want to moderate this server you can not play this server. If you are willing to give that up, good luck with your bid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 15:56:26

Yeah I just told him that, hahaha!

Bikerman Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 16:13:31

Down with the mods!

Helmet Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 16:17:14

IMO nobody should be added as a game mod unless they don't play alliance. They need to have a healthy detachment from the politics, grudges, etc. That's where all of the issues come from.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 5th 2014, 16:32:26

well people can be game mods of other servers they don't play. The accesses are separate. The one issue tool has even been removed.
Finding someone who has played this game that will be perceived as completely politically neutral by everyone is unhpossible. game mod access is done on a server by server basis anyway.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

mrford Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 16:42:57

I would like to moderate the alpha servers

Thanks for your consideration. I will only delete the people I don't like.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 16:50:51

i hereby submit my nomination for game mod

i promise to be fair and professional to most people!

caveat: canadians will be persecuted and banhammered with extreme prejudice.

mrford Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 16:53:26

Forget the alpha server. I will moderate Trife while he moderates the pesants.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 16:56:10

that's nice and dandy mrford, but who will moderate the moderator's moderator?

mrford Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 16:58:59

Baby Jesus
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2014, 17:02:22

LOL

But libruls don't believe in Jesus!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 17:04:14

Baby Jesus believes in them
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 17:15:35

black or white baby jesus?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 17:17:57

Gender and race netural baby Jesus ofc
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 5th 2014, 17:18:59

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TAN Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 17:35:22

so eunuch baby jesus? or asexual baby jesus?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 19:04:42

meh. the original post left much to be desired. it answered some questions but also raised a few others. not sure why some things are being left in the dark. i think viceroy raised some good questions.

Davedc23 Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 20:47:56

Originally posted by qzjul:
Confirmed! This post is also impossible to find =/

If anybody has any specific questions, feel free to message me or martian in private as well...

iScode Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 20:59:30

Originally posted by Alin:

P.S: @ iScode - rather poor attempt to cover up the fact that you were allowed back to Sof after your suicide spree.

I wasnt allowed I applied under a fake nick, just like MD, If you blame SoF for me being there then you must blame your own alliance for me suiciding from there.

But hey you know everything right. You tell us all the facts since you were obviously there...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 21:31:00

i had already plead my case regarding that. You don`t run low profile. There was no purpose in being Sof without anyone to know. As there was no purpose in being in MD without everyone to know (at the end).

But whatever. Good luck to you - you turned yourself into a "persona non grata" with your own hand.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2014, 21:35:23

Thanks Martian.

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Who fluffing cares?

ditto, referring to the fluff stirring following on from serious discussion

Originally posted by Sov:
Look at this idiot trying to make it out like I have a questionable history.

you're an earther !!!! we ALL do ... get over it :)

I fell asleep during a Unknown (or SOL?) kill run on me 9-10 years ago - yes, it was slow - I woke up and restarted before i actually died ... big deal ;P

Scode - we all love you (some twice a day ... in a non-homo way), you know we do :D
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Arsenal

Aug 5th 2014, 21:35:26

Booo Detmer!

TAN Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 21:37:43

I don't have a questionable history...
FREEEEEDOM!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 5th 2014, 22:07:21

After reading the thread TAN thread............ you sure? :P

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2014, 22:09:24

Originally posted by galleri:

After reading the thread TAN thread............ you sure? :P

quite questionable !
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/