Verified:

DJBeif Game profile

Aug 5th 2014, 15:48:30

Just tossing this in for what it's worth..

If there is an opening for another mod, I would like to put my hat in the ring so MD (or anyone, let's face it) can have some representation. If they request something, I could look into it and give them unbiased responses only disclosing what's allowed to be in order to ease their concerns.

Yes, I'm an FA of Evo. I am dedicated to our members and always will be. This does not mean in any way that I will betray one side to the other. What I want to be is an impartial party with respect to investigations. Someone else that people can depend on to give them accurate information if they feel they aren't heard.

If anyone wants to laugh this off, feel free. I'm not interested in politics, I'm interested in people enjoying the game, feeling they're on a level playing field. I came back to the game a few sets ago just to enjoy the mechanics of the game again...it's easy as well as unique, and brings back some nostalgia for me.

While I'm here, I'll care about my fellow alliance members and anyone with concerns I can help address, but my wife and little boys are infinitely more important than all of this, so I don't have the time to mince words and play around with people.

So...GO EVO!!, Martian/MD let me know your thoughts, everyone else keep on truckin, and PM me with any concerns :)

DJ Beif
ICQ 225071694