Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 7:01:31

despite the leadership banning him publicly (to save face from their "best allies" that he suicided on), asserting that they stuck to that ban, the heads, the puppets, and scode himself spending weeks denying it trying to discredit the people pointing it out. telling everybody we were just lying to make them look bad.

ssewellusmc
Jul 12th 2014, 13:54:34
Mdevol, show me your evidence and I will believe it.

we don't have to do much work to make you look bad, you do that yourself. you wanted evidence -- here it is:

mrford
Jul 12th 2014, 19:52:21
he suicided from MD, was banned from SoF for 1 set, applied to and ran country in SoF anyways under an alias while claiming to be respecting the set ban. MD/SoL claim SoF knew, SoF claim they didnt know, no one knows how the information about where he played was obtained because he claims he told no one.
bottom line, scode is a piece of trash, a liar, and not really loyal to anyone although he claims loyalties to SoF.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SoF admitting we were right.

meanwhile, RAGE accepts him with open arms. (having nothing to do with their relations to SoF at all)

discuss....

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 7:18:11

As an outsider, we care about 0% about this collectively.

ddog Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 7:18:28

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:

ddog Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 7:20:00

Also, happy birthday scode

justtaint

Jul 13th 2014, 7:22:12

Not surprised. SoF have nothing to lose by taking him in.
I believe he acted alone in infiltrating MD and suiciding, though I don't believe his statement that he didn't specifically choose MD and any netting tag would do.

I believe Sov is being dishonest regarding his knowledge of iScode being in SoF, but what does that matter?

iScode punished landtraders, MD and SoF enemies all in one suicide, three birds with one stone.
SlashMD

Alin Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 7:42:50

there is no purpose/logic in that scheme. Playing in Sof with nobody from there knowing from the beginning.

ssewellusmc

Jul 13th 2014, 12:05:13

Still waiting on evidence. We know you have a social disorder, but still would like to see your evidence.... you can do it buddy, come out of your shell!

Did you know that people are tired of you trying to control who plays where and who leads this clan... you birch about libtards, yet you try to control the masses lik those asshole; therefore, you are a closet libtard.

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Jul 13th 2014, 12:08:28
See Original Post

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 13:29:47

Originally posted by justtaint:
Not surprised. SoF have nothing to lose by taking him in.
I believe he acted alone in infiltrating MD and suiciding, though I don't believe his statement that he didn't specifically choose MD and any netting tag would do.

I believe Sov is being dishonest regarding his knowledge of iScode being in SoF, but what does that matter?

iScode punished landtraders, MD and SoF enemies all in one suicide, three birds with one stone.

in almost all cases, given the 150-300% L:L offered, scode actually ended up helping all the land traders! lol

iTarl Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 13:57:36

j

BLUEEE Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 14:47:32

I still think it was a bs move by scode and any self respecting alliance should not accept him. That being said its fitting that rage took him in.

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 15:10:24

You know damn well that wasn't your original proof mdevol. The fact that you have the nerve to keep bringing this up will be incredibly sweet in time.

ISCODE did all of this on his own. I don't know why this suprised anyon, he is a jackass and a dumbass all rolled into one. Look at his actions in the last couple years, he does dumb fluff all the time. This hyper active and all controlling view of SoF leadership reminds me of the tards in the US like Cereberus and others who think the government is out to get them. We call them conspiricy theorist s. You gon tell me next that 9/11 was an inside job?

The fact that you are all blaming SoF is just because it is convinent for you. You are all children... One would think most would of grown up over the last decade of playing this game, but who knows, apparently not.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 13th 2014, 15:16:16
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Killa Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 17:38:14

Haha
+Killa

Heston Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 17:42:16

Mr ford is the proof? People care where scode plays?

Bwaaaaaahhhhhahahahahhahahahahhahhahahhah!!!!!!!!!!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

locket Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 17:44:26

Your proof is Ford's word? Heh.

Also none of that shows that Sof wanted him there.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 17:52:06

all i am saying here is that we were told for weeks we were full of fluff and "gasping at straws" and he wasn't there....and he actually was. despite the denial by him and by SoF leadership.

that is all.

I am done with this topic because we have cleared it up....
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Heston Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 18:00:22

If you are right with mr fords word... why is it significant?

tellarion Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 18:08:29

The only reason anyone gives a crap is because Sof leadership said he was banned for a set, yet he played 3 countries in the Sof tag. At this point, I believe he did so without the knowledge of at least most of sof leadership, most likely using a proxy to access their site, and lying about his identity to them. Considering scode's past, it's really not that surprising....

If Sof really truly didn't want scode back in the tag this set, and want to settle the issue beyond a shadow of a doubt, here's a simple solution that I suggested to warrior: Make his return to Sof in future sets contingent upon him making his profile public to Sof's leaders, just long enough for them to check and see if he really did play those countries or not. I'm not saying he needs to show everyone here, but he could easily clear his name in about 2 seconds by showing his own alliance leaders if he was lying or not. Bam.

Symac

Jul 13th 2014, 18:13:37

Holy fluff... More? Really? Every time mods close a thread a forum troll gets their wings?

I don't even care anymore, iScode was probably in their tag but I highly doubt SoF leadership knew. For a few reasons, first off Ford strikes me as someone who keeps his word, and he is still in SoF so iScode wasn't let in officially nor is he there now. I also don't think Sov or anyone else would really trade Ford for iScode, but who knows.

It's a little annoying Rage took him in, but Rage wasn't involved and it appears most of them have no clue what Scode even did. In addition even if hate I suiciders, running people from the server is obviously bad, mmmkay? It doesn't make sense. If Scode continues to be a thorn for netters I am sure things will escalate with any alliance that would take him, but in reality the damage he caused was minimal he hurt MDs netting in a war set and everyone else afaik was repaid more than enough to ensure their finish wasn't worsened.

It's a bit telling that this issue has been pushed so hard by SOL. What business is it of SOLs? As usual SOL is trying to manipulate things to further their position. I wonder what fluff they say to MD about it, SOL is like the overly clingy and controlling girlfriend. lol

Edited By: Symac on Jul 13th 2014, 18:15:53

mdevol Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 18:37:53

Originally posted by Symac:
Holy fluff... More? Really? Every time mods close a thread a forum troll gets their wings?

As far as I know, the mods closed the threads because it devolved into personal attacks, and accusations of cheating, not discussion on the topic. Those personal attacks/accusations were perpetuated by SoF, mostly by Scott.

As usual SOL is trying to manipulate things to further their position.

This is solid gold coming from you Symac....Solid gold.

Symac

Jul 13th 2014, 18:50:17

Don't care about any of that, it's just over you know? The waring is done, everything has been said, and all that remains is the fallout.

This thread will draw the same thing as the rest. Also to blame a single person for personal attacks is crazy. Is SOL so fluffing blinded by their own rectum that they don't see any faults of their own or do they just have their head up their asses? Oh wait... I think those are the same thing.

I don't think I have seen a post by Alin this set without personal attacks. He really has done a good job taking over for Dagga but he just doesn't have the style and street cred. Dagga is the Ric Flair of war trolling. Wooooooooooo!

Heston Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 18:54:41

Scode sui from time to time. Its his pleasure. Everyone knows this. I dont however get why there needs to be a serverwide campaign to unite everyone against sof and scode. I know a couple of tags wont have iscode at all, for years. Shouldnt the effected tags handle their own business? Why the recruitment effort to have everyone else fight your battles? Thats what it looks like from outside anyway....

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2014, 19:40:26

too many fluffing drama queens in this game - mrford's word is good by me
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

mdevol Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 19:46:43

I don't think I have seen a post by Alin this set without personal attacks. He really has done a good job taking over for Dagga but he just doesn't have the style and street cred. Dagga is the Ric Flair of war trolling. Wooooooooooo!

Alin has not been in SoL for almost 2 years. Get with the times...

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 13th 2014, 19:49:49

Symac

Jul 13th 2014, 19:51:03

Where a person plays means little, it's obvious where his heart lies where he honed his inner troll.

Alin Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 19:58:19

Don't care about any of that, it's just over you know? The waring is done, everything has been said, and all that remains is the fallout.

This thread will draw the same thing as the rest. Also to blame a single person for personal attacks is crazy. Is SOL so fluffing blinded by their own rectum that they don't see any faults of their own or do they just have their head up their asses? Oh wait... I think those are the same thing.

Show me a post where i insulted unprovoked. I insulted none, however the people you give blowjobs all over this place, came with nothing but racial, personal and all kind of insults. I pointed the truth. The painful truth, that shows the side you support, is full of fluff for over 3 years.

Anyway counting in this thread we got 105, 106 & 107.
To be honest i am kinda tired of you fluffs, with enough big ego to bend the rules of an old text based game. Looser!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 20:58:07

I wish I could just post the logs of the sof leader admitting this. But alas, why would I throw a source under the bus =)

Heston Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 21:15:55

and the kitchen sink too!

Not that it matters but my tiny brain is starting to get the big picture. I just got to remember how much fun it is to truly attempt to dismantle a dominant clan no matter who is doing it. Ill stand by to troll stupid when the dust clears. I just had a false start. Carry on.

Alin Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 21:20:32

a dominant clan is able to win 1:1 wars more than 80% of times el stupido.

Your dominant clan won 1 even war in 3 years. And lost a lot ..

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 21:30:09

I wish I could live in a world where reality is whatever you say it is like Alin does. Must be nice.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 21:30:26

Double post for emphasis
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Symac

Jul 13th 2014, 21:36:21

Originally posted by Alin:

Show me a post where i insulted unprovoked. I insulted none, however the people you give blowjobs all over this place, came with nothing but racial, personal and all kind of insults. I pointed the truth. The painful truth, that shows the side you support, is full of fluff for over 3 years.

To be honest i am kinda tired of you fluffs, with enough big ego to bend the rules of an old text based game. Looser!

Hahaha, personal attacks in a post asking to be shown posts with personal attacks. Mission accomplished, I guess.

el stupido.

Oh fluff another one same thread very next response.

Edited By: Symac on Jul 13th 2014, 21:38:57
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 21:52:00

look in the other thread and see who started. I said i did not insulted, unprovoked. Not that i did not insulted period.

Anyway 108...

Edited By: Alin on Jul 13th 2014, 21:54:50

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 22:07:41

Actually, you said that you didn't insult unprovoked, then in the very next sentence you said you didn't insult period

This is why everyone thinks you are a dumbass.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 22:13:39

Originally posted by mrford:
Actually, you said that you didn't insult unprovoked, then in the very next sentence you said you didn't insult period

This is why everyone thinks you are a dumbass.

You can`t read and understand a point in your native language... But to be totally honest i don`t have high expectation from someone who owns more guns than neurons.

Anyway if i were to be accused of "speeding" and Sof would be the cop and Symac the judge, i would probably be found guilty of murder.

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 22:45:21

Show me a post where i insulted unprovoked. I insulted none,

That is exactly what you said. Just because you say something, doesn't make it true. You never appear to know what you are talking about, and you jump all over anyone who dissagree with you with ignorant insults and untrue information. But I suppose you think it is true, so it is true right?

Maybe you are just crazy, not stupid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 13th 2014, 22:58:36

Why in the hell is anyone still going on about where scode played or even if he played. Seriously just drop it.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2014, 23:03:05

I don't care for scode and I don't care where he plays. Anyone at any time could join MD and sucide from it. That's a given.

Speaking of, will you accept my application already?

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 23:27:14

tards gon be tards

haters gon hate

pimps gon pimp

Alins gon Alin
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Atryn Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 3:54:07

Originally posted by galleri:
Why in the hell is anyone still going on about where scode played or even if he played. Seriously just drop it.

...keep up galleri, now we are going on about whether or not Alin insults people.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 14th 2014, 4:07:53

Originally posted by Atryn:

...keep up galleri, now we are going on about whether or not Alin insults people.

my bad. It is hard to keep up now. Especially after the crazy hours this week and the keyboard warrior I have dealt with lol....aka facebook drama queen that can run her mouth about kicking your ass and calling you names on fb, but see her in public she stares at the ground type person....
I am lacking sleep. I maybe never catch up on what you all are talking about.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2014, 4:08:28

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:

I second that
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Symac

Jul 14th 2014, 4:09:36

I wouldn't waste the time, you have probably read it all before on any given set.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 14th 2014, 4:11:29

I wouldn't waste the time, you have probably read it all before on any given set.

I better use my time to learn about proper sentence construction.

robyn Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 4:15:44

Originally posted by Atryn:

my bad. It is hard to keep up now. Especially after the crazy hours this week and the keyboard warrior I have dealt with lol....aka facebook drama queen that can run her mouth about kicking your ass and calling you names on fb, but see her in public she stares at the ground type person....

This is why I stay away Galleri :) Much easier

Alin Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 8:18:40

Originally posted by mrford:

Show me a post where i insulted unprovoked. I insulted none,

That is exactly what you said. Just because you say something, doesn't make it true. You never appear to know what you are talking about, and you jump all over anyone who dissagree with you with ignorant insults and untrue information. But I suppose you think it is true, so it is true right?

Maybe you are just crazy, not stupid.

Listen to your self and to your army of fools.

The intial point of this thread (and the one before) was about iScode playing in Sof this reset. I said he did - your army of fools asked for proofs, trolled and insulted me. Great spin strategy, since now the subject is no longer "the lies" your leadership told everyone, but who insulted who.

Once again, even the truth hits you in the face you are unable to see it.

melvin85 Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 9:04:55

conculsion

h3x Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 10:34:23

I am so outside of this conversation that the smell of my irrelevancy is intoxicating.

However I do have some things to say:

1) iScode is sitting here watching all of you argue back and forth and must be laughing about it. At your expense, of course.

2) SoF/LaF/RAGE are penises.

3) Some of you are serious wackjobs and are in need of some serious therapy or a new social circle. Or maybe a new hobby.

Life is short. Enjoy it. Who cares where some douchebag played, and what clan did or did not do.

That's it. Thanks!

Riddler Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 11:18:06

my 2 cents

I seen iScode sitting around in irc and asked him where he was playing and he stated nobody wold have him, I then recruited him to RAGE as we were about to war LCN, we needed more active members. The truth is, iScode is a good player, and an old school Rage member. And honestly whatever he did happened a few sets ago I was not concerned with that. If he was to pull something unbecoming in Rage he would be banned there too I am certain, but until that happens he is being a model member and doing his duty to the alliance.
the end

mrford Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 12:05:15

Even when Alin is blatantly wrong he is on the offensive. Epic.

Edit: Alin reminds me of a little kid that screams every car he sees is orange. Granted, he is just plain wrong 95% of the time. However, that 5% of the time he is correct, which is just dumb luck by the way in this analogy, he is validated for all the bullfluff he spews, regardless of factual correctness. His blind hatred matches that of a child as well.

You might want to ask yourselves how SOL got this info when sof didn't know themselves. It wasn't a disgruntled leader either. You also might ask yourself why on earth they are making such a large deal out of this despite the fact that when the truth came out, SoF acted accordingly removing iScode and informing him to fluff off.

These answers I am sure will develop over time. Can't wait.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 14th 2014, 12:19:57
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Jul 14th 2014, 13:55:23

Again, the only reason anyone gives a fluff is because Sof leadership said he was banned from Sof for a set, and yet he played 3 countries in the Sof tag. It's not about Scode at all. If Sof welcomed him back with open arms, we wouldn't be having this circle jerk of a discussion :)

And ford, when this first came to light, myself and others were called liars and told to fluff off. That doesn't sound like sof leadership taking responsibility and removing him...he was already in Rage on his 4th restart by the time anyone in Sof accepted it. I'm not saying this to troll sof or start fluff, just correcting your order of events. At this point, after talking to warrior in private, I genuinely believe the majority of Sof leadership didn't know he was in Sof, and they genuinely didn't want him there.