Verified:

tellarion Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 2:17:16

Martian and galleri are probably the least involved politically on this server, followed by warster(who is monsters, btw).

Well, zarc, patty and azzkikr as well, but theyre not so active.

justtaint

Jul 15th 2014, 3:37:34

Is what I said false in any way, Martian?

Do you have access to SoF's site?
Have you logged in recently?

I have no proof, only hearsay.

You chose to associate Pang with PDM (although he's still a Don in LaF), rather than disassociate the owner of EE from any alliance. I'm just curious why in the face of these rumors of mod abuse you would choose not to mention your affiliation. I'll talk to QZ, but I bet he's busy with other matters these days.

You're all but calling me a liar, and I'd like to know if my statements are false.
SlashMD

Symac

Jul 15th 2014, 3:44:56

Wait a tick? Who called you a liar? I think anyone with a brain is asking why exactly you would know anything about SoF's site accounts and who and how often they are active.

Qz is or was active in Evo, a VP as I remember right, and as such probably logs into the site daily or at a minimum weekly. He has the power to alter anything in the game including but not limited to removing Martian? So why aren't you questioning him? Why martian?

mdevol Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 3:54:15

because martian is the one posting, i assume?

that seems like a pretty easy answer Symac, even for you.

<3

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 15th 2014, 3:59:45
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Symac

Jul 15th 2014, 4:00:05

So martian can't investigate anyone on MD and SOL without his impartiality being questioned?

robyn Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 4:09:40

If martian is completing a full investigation, i dont understand wouldnt sol/md etc want him to msg them, or would they rather he ignored everything they had to say about it and only talked to amazing people like me :P

such a stupid stupid thread.

Alin Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 4:58:44

Originally posted by Symac:
So martian can't investigate anyone on MD and SOL without his impartiality being questioned?

111, 112 & 113

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Arsenal:
Alliance affiliations

Martian - SoF
Red X - TIE
Tella - Evo
Galleri - SoF, Imag
Warster - None anymore?
h347 - LaF
Fooglmog - ?
Azzkikr LaF?

I spent like 5 days in MD at the beginning of this set after Wulf asked me to play when he found out I wasn't playing anymore. After the 5 days wulf came and said sorry cause apparently people thought I was an SOF spy and apparently I am an RD color, so I deleted my country and called it done again.

Anything else ?

mdevol Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 5:13:32

in before close...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 15th 2014, 5:34:16

Originally posted by martian:
Really? If you believe that then I have some beach front property in Arizona for you.
Your comments and attempts to derail things are disengenuous as is trying to twist what you think my relationship is with sof for game political purposes. If you are unhappy with my actions or feel that I am unduely influencing the server in any way take it up with qz. Otherwise drop it.

Can I buy that beach front property!!! LOL

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 5:46:22

tellarion Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 6:38:32

Robyn, that was mdevols point.

iScode Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 7:09:41

Originally posted by Suncrusher:
iZarcon was in imag...he founded imag right?

he is british if that makes any difference :P

Beltz founded imag, I believe i was actually iZarcon's boot camp leader in imag's first or second set along with fooglmog.

And yes, he is very very british :D (you know he is actually american right?)

Sorry wasnt going to post here but had to correct you on that
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 7:12:20

sorry as much as we do not get on, I guess I better say that Sir Lukav AKA OperaGhost was also a founding leader of imag, but it was beltz baby really.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

AusPiggy Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 8:28:01

Wow this was a long thread *adds nothing useful to convo but getting a bonus post before i forget again*

*walks out of thread*

iScode Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 8:53:30

you got a bonus post on the CoC thread before posting here

I DEMAND AN INQUEST

WHY DOES PIGGY GET TWO LOTS OF BONUS POINTS!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

elvesrus

Jul 15th 2014, 9:12:33

he tends to forget if he's posted or not ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 15th 2014, 10:47:55

lay off the mod accusations. If I thought a mod was even remotely doing something unethical they would be demodded at the very least.
If you have evidence that a mod is doing something wrong or any issues bring them up in private.
Not going to repeat myself again.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 15th 2014, 12:11:38

well played sir.. well played lol:P

yes I read the sof site semi-regularly although there have been entire resets where I haven't. I also have access to several other tags' websites. Most of it involves me talking to some rl friends about rl and arranging meetups, and talking about how awsome my new hammoc is (don't be a hater). Some of it involves SUPER SEKRET conversations about cookie recipes which I cannot share no matter how many cookie monsters you may sick on me.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 13:05:34

That's why I changed your statement to ocean front!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 15th 2014, 14:02:43

Originally posted by justtaint:

You chose to associate Pang with PDM (although he's still a Don in LaF), rather than disassociate the owner of EE from any alliance. I'm just curious why in the face of these rumors of mod abuse you would choose not to mention your affiliation. I'll talk to QZ, but I bet he's busy with other matters these days.

You shouldn't associate me with any alliances at this point. It's been several years since I've played in any alliance.

Since this thread has devolved... the sort of mindset brought by many in this thread (on both sides) continues to show a major problem with this server and was a contributing factor as to why I lost interest in trying to support it. Mods/admins spend their time trying to do good things and maybe just play the game but end up getting bullfluff accusations about impartiality because it fits someone's political narrative. I mean... some people on this thread still think I made up all the hacking issues. They are unintelligent or weak minded individuals if the continue to believe so.

The crazies who bring that sort of mindset to the forums cry about impartiality but, for the most part, have always been fine slandering staff on the opposite side of a conflict for their own political purposes. I'd suggest these people start holding themselves to a higher standard before calling out others for not living up to a higher standard than you hold yourselves.

All you're doing it alienating the people who keep the game going so you have a place to act like a 14 year old on a sugar high.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 15th 2014, 14:33:54

sorry pang, I should have clarified in my statement, that is where you last played (I think..not that it really matters). I thought it was common knowledge that you aren't really assosciated with anything anymore in that regards but given that people read into things bleh.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

tellarion Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 15:02:29

lay off the mod accusations. If I thought a mod was even remotely doing something unethical they would be demodded at the very least.
If you have evidence that a mod is doing something wrong or any issues bring them up in private.

And here is where I exercise my self-restraint :)

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 15:06:39

This is about ~30 mins from me.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 15th 2014, 15:29:41

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Suncrusher:
iZarcon was in imag...he founded imag right?

he is british if that makes any difference :P

Beltz founded imag, I believe i was actually iZarcon's boot camp leader in imag's first or second set along with fooglmog.

And yes, he is very very british :D (you know he is actually american right?)

Sorry wasnt going to post here but had to correct you on that

Full iMag history here!!! http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Imaginary_Numbers Though from recollection in my mind I don't remember seeing Sir Lukav's name, not saying you are wrong Scode, just needs to be fixed.
sorry as much as we do not get on, I guess I better say that Sir Lukav AKA OperaGhost was also a founding leader of imag, but it was beltz baby really.

"we"? lol You have a mouse in your pocket or a secret friend?! You have been watching Peter Jackson movies again?

well played sir.. well played lol:P

Yeah this was seriously very well played, I spent like an extra 30 mins in bed all jacked up on melatonin and benedryl looking at those damn homes. JERK!

Originally posted by tellarion:

And here is where I exercise my self-restraint :)

FINALLY! :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Osso Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 17:36:00

The main thing I've gotten out of this thread: Martian's got a super secret cookie recipe, and he's not sharing. >_<

Seriously though: Martian, I really love cookies, and have been putting a lot of effort lately into upping my game on my cookie recipes. Don't hold out on us!

Evo FA

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 15th 2014, 18:33:12

I'd put my cookies up against yours, Osso.

My old ChocLaF Chip Cookies....

There's a thread somewhere on cookies
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

archaic Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 18:47:02

http://www.wimp.com/monstercovers/

You're welcome.

Pang, you can close it now.

Edited By: archaic on Jul 15th 2014, 18:50:52
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Symac

Jul 15th 2014, 18:51:25

Pang please answer my message to you.. It is boxcar related.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 19:11:39

boxcar sucks

Ivan Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 19:21:34

I can summarize this thread for those who are too lazy to read all the bs

iscode was found playin in sof and now people wonder how people knew but people has always known where other people play which makes this thread all the more amusing

there ya go

F L U F F

Arsenal

Jul 15th 2014, 21:00:53

I've had rolling bans of the last 3-4 days on AT which has limited the amount I can say and respond to people's accusations. I've also been PM'd by a few people coming out of the woodwork to insult or attack me. A strange situation with both happening at the same time.

I'm not sure what I've said thats hit a nerve so badly. In any case I've now collected a reasonable amount of circumstantial and indirect evidence on these issues and passed a small redacted fraction of it on to give one of the last mods I trust a good starting point for investigations.

We'll see what if anything can be proven to their satisfaction.

To clarify unlike Sov, Mr Ford and others from SoF I have not publically suggested a single mod has abused their in-game powers nor have I used foul or offensive language to make my point. All I have protested is the closing of AT threads and banning of my accounts. I would have thought publically calling out mods as abusing their in-game powers would be taken far more seriously and resulted in at least if not more harsh treatment than I have been dealt.

^ That is the hypocrisy I see and am calling out and that extends to every single mod that has been involved in closing threads and banning me, Martian or otherwise.

It's been made plain to me by the modding and EE msg's that I should stop talking now so this will be my last post on the subject.

Lets hope no cheating or bias will be uncovered.

Edited By: Arsenal on Jul 15th 2014, 22:07:41
See Original Post

ninong Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 21:18:13

how much do i pay to become a mod in the patron board?
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Heston Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 21:45:21

I've had rolling bans of the last 3-4 days on AT which has limited the amount I can say and respond to people's accusations. I've also been PM'd by a few people coming out of the woodwork to insult or attack me. A strange situation with both happening at the same time.

I'm not sure what I've said thats hit a nerve so badly. In any case I've now collected a reasonable amount of circumstantial and indirect evidence on these issues and passed a small redacted fraction of it on to give one of the last mods I trust a good starting point for investigations.

We'll see what if anything can be proven to their satisfaction.

To clarify unlike Sov, Mr Ford and others from SoF I have not publically suggested a single mod has abused their in-game powers nor have I used foul or offensive language to make my point. All I have protested is the closing of AT threads and banning of my accounts. I would have thought publically calling out mods as abusing their in-game powers would be taken far more seriously and resulted in at least if not more harsh treatment than I have been dealt.

^ That is the hypocrisy I see and am calling out and that extends to every single mod that has been involved in closing threads and banning me, Martian or otherwise.

It's been made plan to me by the modding and EE msg's that I should stop talking now so this will be my last post on the subject.

Lets hope no cheating or bias will be uncovered.

me me me me mine me mine me me me me me mine me me me mine me me me me me me me me me me mine heresay me me me me me indirect evidence me me me me me me me me me me me me me me circumstantial evidence me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Jesus emo christ.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 15th 2014, 23:02:54

Originally posted by archaic:
http://www.wimp.com/monstercovers/

You're welcome.

Pang, you can close it now.

I am so in love with this video!! Thank you!

iScode Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 0:49:13

by we i meant me and operaghost. we dont get on :p
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 16th 2014, 1:22:07

by we i meant me and operaghost. we dont get on :p

lol

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 2:33:37

Can we close this thread already, scode doesnt need this much attention. .
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 16th 2014, 3:06:15

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by Symac:

111, 112 & 113

Originally posted by galleri:
Alliance affiliations

Martian - SoF
Red X - TIE
Tella - Evo
Galleri - SoF, Imag
Warster - None anymore?
h347 - LaF
Fooglmog - ?
Azzkikr LaF?

I spent like 5 days in MD at the beginning of this set after Wulf asked me to play when he found out I wasn't playing anymore. After the 5 days wulf came and said sorry cause apparently people thought I was an SOF spy and apparently I am an RD color, so I deleted my country and called it done again.

Anything else ?

Not sure what the heck you mean by anything else?
So ... I like to crochet, cross stitch and I am secretly trying to get ahold of all the cookie recipes. I love to cook. I work way too much. I would like to move and live in Costa Rica. And since I quit playing, I should actually thank MD for thinking I was a spy for SOF and that I was once an RD color (wish I could claim that fame) ...because I have gotten a lot more school work done. Oh yeah when I was little I ate that cookie out of the jar and blamed it on my brother and he got his ass spanked so hard. I also ditched school several times in high school while in Germany, and successfully snuck out tons of time at night until I shattered both bones in my lower right leg. I have a soft spot for kittens. meow
I think this covers it?

Heston Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 3:16:20

What is alin counting too? What happens at his target? I hope its 130 and he eats a pile of fluff.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 4:30:02

Who knows with Alin..... could be counting Jayrs freckles for all we know..
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2014, 6:17:30

I find this thread amusingly LAME, ugh....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mdevol Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 6:42:27

It could have been avoided if he just sucked it up for the team and done his beer challenge....

Neil30 Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 17:33:32

This thread is way too long to read, could someone sum it up in 2.5 words?

mrford Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 17:35:33

MD/SOL got REKT
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mdevol Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 20:30:35

someone has good cookie recipe and wont share.

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 16th 2014, 20:37:31

mrford Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 21:10:47

Proof mdevol can't follow simple instructions.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mdevol Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 21:32:51

Originally posted by mrford:
MD/SOL got REKT

2.5 words? looks like 2 words and 2 different acronyms (hardly following the directions yourself)

furthermore, he asked for a summary of the thread. If anybody "got REKT" in the thread it was SoF, by martian and pang.

mrford Game profile

Jul 16th 2014, 23:24:31

So salty
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mdevol Game profile

Jul 17th 2014, 2:10:53

tellarion Game profile

Jul 17th 2014, 2:13:04

Originally posted by Neil30:
This thread is way too long to read, could someone sum it up in 2.5 words?

Scode lied, yup