galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 23rd 2014, 16:51:45

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:

KingCobra stay off AT.

FTFY! :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 19:02:31

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Originally posted by iScode:

Sorry bro, i like you but when your hfa is the member in question, its a unap break. RD lite didnt brake the uNap

Why do you feel the need to advertise your idiocy on a daily basis?

How is it idiocy to claim the person who represents your alliance (that is what a HFA does right??? is the head of foreign relations? so represents your alliance to other alliances?) grabs a pacted alliance three times on purpose to ruin there finish is breaking a pact?

Are you saying now that a HFA's actions dont represent your alliances intentions or are you claiming that your HFA simply made a mistake, which we all know would be an out and out lie.

let me say this one more time so your simple brain understands it.

THE ACTIONS OF YOUR HEAD OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS REPRESENT YOUR ALLIANCES INTENTIONS AND FEELINGS. THEREFOR IF YOUR HFA TRIPLE TAPS AN ALLIANCE IT IS A PACT BREAK. HE UNDERSTANDS THE PACT TERMS, HE KNOWS THE REASONS FOR THE PACT YET HE STILL BREAKS THE TERMS OF THE PACT

I have never once said what RD Lite did in response was reasonable, I am not denying that laf would of made ammends and sorted the situation out, but the fact remains it was still a break pact.

I dont understand why alliances try to hide away from mistakes, own up to them, take control, say what you did was wrong and how you are going to fix it, its simple...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Forgotten

Feb 23rd 2014, 19:23:09

One of LaF's members decided to triple tap, not suicide, triple tap, one of NeoFed's country. That member has since been demoted to the lowest of ranks, and will never be allowed to hold a position within LaF leadership.

NeoFed has yet to to acknowledge the fact that a few members decided to suicide LaF based upon those three hits, without any FR contact, and dragged NeoFed into a late war, which led to this reset's war.

If we are basing upon finishes being ruined as a pact breaking, LaF lost a handful of T10 locks. No, a triple tap does not ruin a finish.

Anyways, Canada wins, USA goes home empty handed.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

euglaf Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 21:26:29

Sorry bro, i like you but when your hfa is the member in question, its a unap break. RD lite didnt brake the uNap

How is it idiocy to claim the person who represents your alliance (that is what a HFA does right??? is the head of foreign relations? so represents your alliance to other alliances?) grabs a pacted alliance three times on purpose to ruin there finish is breaking a pact?

Are you saying now that a HFA's actions dont represent your alliances intentions or are you claiming that your HFA simply made a mistake, which we all know would be an out and out lie.

actually, our head FR at the time IS an idiot and he did make a colossal mistake. i never have and never will deny those two points.

however, the fact remains that you dont break a unap over that. there are people above him (myself and heat) who can rationally deal with the matter. we would have paid out out to neo while demoting candy to nothing and hating him. instead, we get to take payment off neo for breaking a unap and suicidng us in mass.

it could have gone VERY well for neo. instead, it went very poorly because they have their own idiots to deal with.

you can argue that candy "represented the alliance's intentions" all you want, but he was not, nor will he ever be, the leader of LaF. therefore, his actions didn't actually represent the alliance's intentions. this is something people don't seem to understand. LaF is run as a complete dictatorship. the head fr has no real autonomy. if the head fr makes a mistake you can always ask the don.

euglaf Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 21:28:48

also, laf members please stop posting here. the arguments are moot at this point.

Forgotten

Feb 23rd 2014, 22:14:38

Eugetatorship! Bonus post

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

En4cer Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 3:03:13

Haha... Eugtatorship!

But I'm a backer of the Heatatorship!

iScode Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 4:13:02

Originally posted by euglaf:

actually, our head FR at the time IS an idiot and he did make a colossal mistake. i never have and never will deny those two points.

however, the fact remains that you dont break a unap over that. there are people above him (myself and heat) who can rationally deal with the matter. we would have paid out out to neo while demoting candy to nothing and hating him. instead, we get to take payment off neo for breaking a unap and suicidng us in mass.

it could have gone VERY well for neo. instead, it went very poorly because they have their own idiots to deal with.

you can argue that candy "represented the alliance's intentions" all you want, but he was not, nor will he ever be, the leader of LaF. therefore, his actions didn't actually represent the alliance's intentions. this is something people don't seem to understand. LaF is run as a complete dictatorship. the head fr has no real autonomy. if the head fr makes a mistake you can always ask the don.

I absolutely agree the reaction from RD lite was not the correct one and they could of escalated, however to try and argue that the HFA does not represent the alliances intentions is false. If you put an idiot as your HFA then you are going to get these results.

I am not saying Laf is in the wrong, im not saying that the alliance as a whole did anything wrong, all i am saying is that your HFA did break the pact and that he does represent the alliance. As you said you have the ability to make things right diplomatically, sometimes pacts get broken, its how you resolve the issue that defines you as an alliance.

Just because I say 'Laf Broke the uNap first' does not mean you are big bad evil monster, I am just saying simply that laf broke the uNap first, which is true, he made three grabs, that point can not be argued.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

euglaf Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 5:06:04

our pact has language that stipulates exactly how to respond to a situation like last set's. there is a reps formula built into it. it would only be considered breaking the pact if we refused to pay. we were never even asked for payment. instead, we were suicided upon in mass with their private and public threats against us.

i dont know what kind of irrational and over-emotional world you live in, but in the rational world the only way you could even claim laf broke the pact is if we refused to pay. we never even had the opportunity to (guess what, we would have paid because we fully expect others to pay us when it happens to us).

all you've really proven is that you are an over-emotional idiot (and perhaps a woman)

iScode Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 5:17:04

our pact has language that stipulates exactly how to respond to a situation like last set's. there is a reps formula built into it. it would only be considered breaking the pact if we refused to pay. we were never even asked for payment. instead, we were suicided upon in mass with their private and public threats against us.

i dont know what kind of irrational and over-emotional world you live in, but in the rational world the only way you could even claim laf broke the pact is if we refused to pay. we never even had the opportunity to (guess what, we would have paid because we fully expect others to pay us when it happens to us).

all you've really proven is that you are an over-emotional idiot (and perhaps a woman)

So you have terms in your pact that states you can triple tap your allies? Jesus im suprised anyone signs those...

You broke a pact, admit it, own up to it and accept it.

I am not adding any emotion into this, I dislike both alliances equally, the fact you responded to my last post the way you did when I wasnt even insulting your alliance, just stating facts, shows that you are the one who is emotional about this.

But hey what do you expect from a leader who lets a dirty cheater like hanlong play in his alliance despite his track record. And even begs the mods to allow him to play openly again.

Run along cheater.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Symac

Feb 24th 2014, 5:18:04

Eug: There is no point in trying to explain to scode, he just isn't smart enough to understand it.

iScode Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 5:20:58

wow that must make you really retarded then...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

keivisuaL Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 6:09:51

You do not speak of the Han Dragon like that peasant!

and with that, i'm sure his return affects you iscone.. really badly.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 9:39:04

THE ACTIONS OF YOUR HEAD OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS REPRESENT YOUR ALLIANCES INTENTIONS AND FEELINGS. THEREFOR IF YOUR HFA TRIPLE TAPS AN ALLIANCE IT IS A PACT BREAK. HE UNDERSTANDS THE PACT TERMS, HE KNOWS THE REASONS FOR THE PACT YET HE STILL BREAKS THE TERMS OF THE PACT

I have never once said what RD Lite did in response was reasonable, I am not denying that laf would of made ammends and sorted the situation out, but the fact remains it was still a break pact.

I dont understand why alliances try to hide away from mistakes, own up to them, take control, say what you did was wrong and how you are going to fix it, its simple...

How many times have you topfed people through pacts scode? Are those pacts void every time based on your actions just because you were a fr at the time? Or does the leader of the alliances that you've been ignoring the pacts of actually have the final say?

One moron doesn't represent a whole alliance, unless they actually lead that alliance.

Edited By: SolidSnake on Feb 24th 2014, 9:43:19
See Original Post

euglaf Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 16:44:30

you're inferring the wrong conclusion from the statement. the pact terms are written so each alliance is protected in the event that someone does something really stupid. it gives the alliance with the offending member the opportunity to make amends without dissolving the spirit of the pact (to not hit each other).

if stupid things never happened then pact terms would never need to be written. it could just say "this is a DP. we agree not to hit each other and we agree to defend each other". that's not how they're written, EVER. you don't seem to have an understanding of why pact terms were written out the way they are.

another way to think of this: alliances used to be 100, 200, even 300+ members. it was impossible to control the actions of all those members. therefore, pact terms had to be written out that state exactly what to do when an idiot does something wrong. it states the forms of payment to be given. that is exactly what is written into our pact. it states exactly how to pay the reps in the event someone gets grabbed. it states that we would pay for all lost networth from the grabs. that is the EXACT language. since you cannot comprehend this, you are an idiot. that's not an emotional subjective response. its an objective conclusion.

look, i know its easy to control all the members of your alliance when its 6 members. unfortunately, i have 60 people in my alliance and i need pacts to protect the alliance from random people.

CandyMan Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 17:07:51

the reality is the pact supersedes any member at any position, like a corporation or even the presidency of the united states. a president can be impeached and a ceo can be removed by a voting board, but the regulations remain. whether I was hFA is irrelevant to the pact rules between laf and neofed.

tellarion Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 18:01:05

Candy, you're not helping....

Boltar Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 18:27:18

he hardly ever does in the past yrish.. but nonetheless.. can someone kill my 3rd country, i wanna make my 4th country's name after en4cer too!! i got a good one thought up

iScode Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 18:51:17

How many times have you topfed people through pacts scode? Are those pacts void every time based on your actions just because you were a fr at the time? Or does the leader of the alliances that you've been ignoring the pacts of actually have the final say?

One moron doesn't represent a whole alliance, unless they actually lead that alliance.

I never topfed a pacted alliance as a leader. When the moron is the HFA, yes he does represent the whole alliance, that is his job, to represent his alliance to the outside community.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 18:59:40

you're inferring the wrong conclusion from the statement. the pact terms are written so each alliance is protected in the event that someone does something really stupid. it gives the alliance with the offending member the opportunity to make amends without dissolving the spirit of the pact (to not hit each other).

if stupid things never happened then pact terms would never need to be written. it could just say "this is a DP. we agree not to hit each other and we agree to defend each other". that's not how they're written, EVER. you don't seem to have an understanding of why pact terms were written out the way they are.

another way to think of this: alliances used to be 100, 200, even 300+ members. it was impossible to control the actions of all those members. therefore, pact terms had to be written out that state exactly what to do when an idiot does something wrong. it states the forms of payment to be given. that is exactly what is written into our pact. it states exactly how to pay the reps in the event someone gets grabbed. it states that we would pay for all lost networth from the grabs. that is the EXACT language. since you cannot comprehend this, you are an idiot. that's not an emotional subjective response. its an objective conclusion.

look, i know its easy to control all the members of your alliance when its 6 members. unfortunately, i have 60 people in my alliance and i need pacts to protect the alliance from random people.

Ok now we are getting somewhere.

"the spirit of the pact"

Your words not mine. As per my last post, your HFA, is the representative of your alliance to the outside world, along time ago, back when alliances were 100, 200, 300 members strong, the HFA was actually one of the most, if not the most powerful person in an alliance, because they were that person who represented the alliance to others.

Candy, who is the HFA, know why there is a pact between your alliance, I am only assuming but he probably signed the pact himself. He knows there is nothing in your pact that states it is ok for him to triple tap neofed, but he does it anyway, against the spirit of the pact, in one of the most powerful positions an alliance can have. He has broken the spirit of the pact, he has broken the pact.

I am not saying you cant make amends for that and pay reps, and make it better.

You guys put Candy in the position he was in, you trusted the wrong person, own up to the mistake, dont blame the fact that you put a fluffing retard in charge of your foriegn affairs on another alliance.

You can be pissed all you want about there reaction, i would too. But unless you actually wanted this result, own up to the mistakes your alliance made rather than blaming them on someone else.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 18:59:55

Originally posted by CandyMan:
the reality is the pact supersedes any member at any position, like a corporation or even the presidency of the united states. a president can be impeached and a ceo can be removed by a voting board, but the regulations remain. whether I was hFA is irrelevant to the pact rules between laf and neofed.

Not in a dictatorship...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

CandyMan Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 19:16:20

Not in a dictatorship...

In that case, I'm not the dictator. Eugene and heat are. By your logic, I should not be treated as the leader of the alliance. hFA is just another officer.

CandyMan Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 19:52:12

anyway i'm done here. don't need to give answers to someone who has no business involving himself in this thread. iscode go brush up on your logic and add a couple more marbles into your head.

THUNDERHORSE

Feb 24th 2014, 20:16:41

THUNDER

HORSE!

Forgotten

Feb 24th 2014, 21:06:21

Candy, stay off AT, you don't want another strike now do you?

LaF Internal Affairs
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Feb 24th 2014, 21:23:11

Originally posted by Forgotten:

Awesome. My country next set shall be "Eug Tater"

Don TOB Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 21:24:41

ROFL

euglaf Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 21:44:11

I can see you get all of your lessons in reading from fox news or Glen Beck.

You are casually ignoring what the sentence was trying to say by only focusing on a few words out of context. You must have failed really hard at standardized testing. It's possible that you're trying very hard to troll us (and succeeding because I keep giving you real answers to stupid responses).

You continue to focus on points that are irrelevant. We have already stated that Candy made a mistake. The issue is the integrity of the pact. Without the opportunity to uphold the spirit of the pact, by paying reps, you cannot claim we broke it. The only way we break it is if he grabs AND we refuse to pay the reps. It doesn't matter who made the hits. You want to claim that Candy had some all reaching power in LaF. That is simply not true. He had very limited power in LaF, and he has absolutely none now. A large portion of your misinterpretation seems to come from your misunderstanding to how LaF operates. Everything starts with the Don. Nobody else. Candy's role as an FR was to support the Don - not to control the FR direction of LaF. The Don does that.

You're just reaching to create a reason for us to get hit. I don't care if that's what you have to do to justify any attack on LaF in your own mind. However, there is absolutely no way anyone can claim LaF broke a pact.

dannydk Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 23:26:43

Hard to blame the Neo leaders when its the players that are directing the action at will

I've yet to see the Neo player grieve about his loss from last set but i guess he got his kick after suiciding a whole clan's t10s instead of choosing to win it. It doesn't seem that a win means much to him?

I'd rather see Neo grow. But if I were Laf leadership, I'd be pissed and I wouldn't let this go with one war regardless of who wins, I would totally crush Neo for a few sets to come.

2nd Bonus post!

locket Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 23:57:17

anyway i'm done here. don't need to give answers to someone who has no business involving himself in this thread. iscode go brush up on your logic and add a couple more marbles into your head.

Go post under one of your RD names to avoid the AT ban! Your answers are so helpful to Laf here that I cant imagine you doing much worse for them!

iScode Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 4:59:06

You continue to focus on points that are irrelevant. We have already stated that Candy made a mistake. The issue is the integrity of the pact. Without the opportunity to uphold the spirit of the pact, by paying reps, you cannot claim we broke it. The only way we break it is if he grabs AND we refuse to pay the reps.

Ok actually when you put it that way you right, I am wrong. My apologies.

I wasnt trying to troll you ether fyi. I genuinly considered it a pact break, but yes without the opportunity to uphold the spirit of the pact then I guess I cannot claim you broke it.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Forgotten

Feb 25th 2014, 5:12:24

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
Originally posted by Forgotten:

Awesome. My country next set shall be "Eug Taster"

Why are you tasting Eug
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Boltar Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 6:26:22

jesus scode.. u change ur mind and opinion more then u do ur dirty underwear

General TwizTid

Feb 25th 2014, 7:12:36

I missed a lot... Mr Sunglow triple tapped Mr Titanium and now there is a war? Curious... very curious...
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Boltar Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 14:37:05

the days where colors didnt touch other color's main's are long gone as is the respect for that brotherhood

En4cer Game profile

Feb 26th 2014, 3:22:00

Bolts what is ur next country name?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 26th 2014, 3:50:34

Originally posted by dannydk:
Hard to blame the Neo leaders when its the players that are directing the action at will

I've yet to see the Neo player grieve about his loss from last set but i guess he got his kick after suiciding a whole clan's t10s instead of choosing to win it. It doesn't seem that a win means much to him?

I'd rather see Neo grow. But if I were Laf leadership, I'd be pissed and I wouldn't let this go with one war regardless of who wins, I would totally crush Neo for a few sets to come.

2nd Bonus post!

It's time for you to be quiet.
Do as I say, not as I do.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 26th 2014, 4:24:05

Originally posted by dannydk:

2nd Bonus post!

So you think laf should sacrifice countless more top 10s in revenge for top 10s lost? That logic doesn't make alot of sense.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2014, 7:04:46

Yah... youd think stomping them would be enough.. but hey the top clans dont get accused of playing nice.. ever.

@danny those of us who had top ten countries obviously arent happy with the outcome but some of us had things going on that made EE seem pretty unimportant in comparison. So for myself I havnt put much thought into what place I would have had. Probably would have beaten Ossevo but he was owed a win from the past I think anyways so meh.

Oh and it is attitudes like you state that hurt the game.

keivisuaL Game profile

Feb 27th 2014, 2:04:31

BUTTHURT!
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Boltar Game profile

Feb 27th 2014, 16:11:53

Kill me again and u will see en4cer ;)

blid

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2014, 16:16:16

do you represent laf with these comments
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

d20 Game profile

Feb 27th 2014, 22:31:58

bonus

Boltar Game profile

Mar 4th 2014, 17:06:29

The Country of En4cerWantsMyBodyAndThinksImSexy (#924

En4cer Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 3:24:35

haha nice one bro!

keep em coming :P