Verified:

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 9:39:04

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Originally posted by iScode:

Sorry bro, i like you but when your hfa is the member in question, its a unap break. RD lite didnt brake the uNap

Why do you feel the need to advertise your idiocy on a daily basis?

How is it idiocy to claim the person who represents your alliance (that is what a HFA does right??? is the head of foreign relations? so represents your alliance to other alliances?) grabs a pacted alliance three times on purpose to ruin there finish is breaking a pact?

Are you saying now that a HFA's actions dont represent your alliances intentions or are you claiming that your HFA simply made a mistake, which we all know would be an out and out lie.

let me say this one more time so your simple brain understands it.

THE ACTIONS OF YOUR HEAD OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS REPRESENT YOUR ALLIANCES INTENTIONS AND FEELINGS. THEREFOR IF YOUR HFA TRIPLE TAPS AN ALLIANCE IT IS A PACT BREAK. HE UNDERSTANDS THE PACT TERMS, HE KNOWS THE REASONS FOR THE PACT YET HE STILL BREAKS THE TERMS OF THE PACT

I have never once said what RD Lite did in response was reasonable, I am not denying that laf would of made ammends and sorted the situation out, but the fact remains it was still a break pact.

I dont understand why alliances try to hide away from mistakes, own up to them, take control, say what you did was wrong and how you are going to fix it, its simple...

How many times have you topfed people through pacts scode? Are those pacts void every time based on your actions just because you were an fr at the time? Or does the leader of the alliances that you've been ignoring the pacts of actually have the final say?

One moron doesn't represent a whole alliance, unless they actually lead that alliance.

Edited By: SolidSnake on Feb 24th 2014, 9:42:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit