Verified:

elvesrus

Dec 30th 2013, 1:49:32

Maki never spanked me for posting on AT :(
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 1:50:34

/yawns Pride thought MD promoted "EVEN" wars or was the sol memo from Mdevol last set. Looking forward to a new future and the goals are more even wars. We both got a FS the numbers are basically even. Or do we need to get the PR machine back going?

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 1:56:25

Im done... /me waves goodbye
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 1:56:54

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
Welcome to the war SoL. This is basically a numerical even war now so, lets enjoy it and fight instead of crying guys.

Enough talk more killing.

We doing even now ? After at least 5 resets of numerous gang-bangs ?

Taveren Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 1:57:29

Originally posted by Sov:
We declare war on LCN in defense of our good friend and ally Rival.

SOL made it very clear to us they would defend LCN, as any ally would expect them to. Being we felt that just crushing LCN with our FS was not sporting we decided to just add SOL to the mix to keep things even right from the start. SOL has also FSed SoF the last 2 sets in a row so it is our turn now.

LCN got a good FS off on Rival and crippled them severely, so the 4 country advantage SoF/Rival have will count for little especially with SOL being fully war prepped. Should be a good fight especially with the changes.

TIE will be policing for SoF.

Good luck to all involved.

Leave it to Sov to rationalize everything in his own personal faerie land. You didn't buy into this kind of reasoning when it was presented but now you expect the rest of the server to swallow it? You've either gone full potato or this is one brilliant troll.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

mdevol Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 1:58:50

SoF. Ha. Sov, you didnt answer my question....
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 30th 2013, 2:05:32

maki didn't answer mine either.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Makinso Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 2:09:37

I think a day or 4 -5 ago when we told everyone to start buying SDI/oil/warfare and to boost SPALS. Just right before Xmas.

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 2:18:25

Originally posted by Makinso:
Not to mention why would we defend LCN --> if LCN was on the offensive in a numerically decently even war. - read dead even.

To put my words in the right context sov, we would defend LCN if LCN was hit by you.

numerically even war doesnt make the war even. NW, Stock, country strategy and avg land determine if wars are even, as well as numbers

Not saying this is or isnt even now ether, I refuse to comment on this particular war, apart from jovial trolling.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 30th 2013, 2:26:05

I think a day or 4 -5 ago when we told everyone to start buying SDI/oil/warfare and to boost SPALS. Just right before Xmas.

So 4 to 5 days ago you suddenly felt threatened by Aponic's chats?
Aponic has been on vacation since around the 15th of December in South America.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

crazyserb Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 2:44:37

"SOL was netting this set" ....bahahhahahaha if you guys were netting you guys need some real help hahahaaha netting hahahahahahahahahahaah

Thunder Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 2:51:28

*listens to the violin music*
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 2:52:30

Even as long as its spin and SoF gets a FS.

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 3:02:56

this image captures everything :P

http://imgur.com/fZEUZtP

MauricXe Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 3:34:23

Originally posted by galleri:

ooops

OrderofBleh Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 3:46:19

oh just enjoy the war and lets have some fun before the new year. you should have known saving your turns and buying up on us was gonna cause a cold war/WWI situation. in this case a WWI since the power keg went boom.. When did you guys Assassinate Sov????

crazyserb Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 3:48:15

hehe

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Dec 30th 2013, 3:51:55

So why does SoF feel the need to defend a clan (rival) that left them out to dry last set?

im still curious.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

jerbu1999 Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 3:54:33

POTATO

Thunder Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 4:43:49

You are not the JerBu!
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Klown Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 5:26:40

Watch out SOF, I just died in the FS and am going to break in the CS!

ssewellusmc

Dec 30th 2013, 5:37:24

You died cause your a klown with too much cash on hand

Klown Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 5:39:45

Yes and I just lost a whole 30% of it how devastating!

bertz Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 5:40:18

How can I beat SoF in netting if they keep on warring?

ssewellusmc

Dec 30th 2013, 5:41:54

If u were gsd, you lost another 600m

Boltar Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 5:53:09

very disappointing

cypress Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 6:03:09

wtf....i was promised a netting set!

/goes into vacation mode

oats Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 6:09:32

why? because SOL didn't get in the FS?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2013, 6:32:30

I prefer grains.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 7:46:48

Originally posted by MauricXe:

ooops

Aponic pretty much said sof would be hitting sol after Christmas. We had the entire fa teams of like 7 alliances telling sof the same exact thing: sol/md were planning to net and NOT grind sof into the ground. But, according to sof, they need a war every set or their members will all leave, so here you are.

Sol went onto alert just before Christmas in anticipation of sof making due on their threats/promises. Lo and behold, they went through with it. Big surprise!

Flamey Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 8:29:42

Once Rival called us in, we were always going to defend them; we stand by our true allies. Rival did not abandon us last set; they were a victim of circumstances and had our blessings to withdraw, rebuild and consolidate. I am a bit surprised to why they chose to net this set; they seem to hold a lot more trust in SoL/LCN than I do. It allowed LCN to blindside them while they were in total netting mode and when most of their member base were packing to go on holiday for the New Year. Given the code change, once Rival was flattened, there was no way back; even if Rival rallied their stock and killed back it would have had little effect

It left SoF in a tough position. We also knew that both SoL/MD could defend LCN, but if worse comes to worse; we'll rather die as good allies. In the end we decided to hit SoL too, because they were on full turn save, warprepped and had made it clear that they'd defend LCN. Regarding the numbers, just like the LCN vs Rival war this war is numerically even. Yet, just like that war, this one also isn't 'even' in practice. Despite SoL and certain leaders acting like they were god of war last reset when grinding us down with MD, a continuation of this war without interference would highlight the true power gap between our alliances and war teams. I'm sure rather than experience that SoL will call for allied support instead of following the propoganda they've been spouting out here for the last few years. And although you all exagerate about SoF always fighting uneven wars; it is true that we've fought many to preserve a strong political position in the server. Why did we do that? Well isn't it clear, once the shoe is on the other foot, those 'oppressed, honourable, even war alliances' turn out to be even worse.

And netgaining my ass. You were wargaining from the offset, we saw it in the ops when taking retals. Even if you claim you weren't planning to war; you were wargaining at the very least. And if you were netting, you went about in a funny way... When approached for a uNap or friendly war, you rebuffed us in an arragant fashion; arguing that we didn't give you the same preference in prior sets, but at the same time forgetting that you had backstabbed us for the third time in three years. Aponics point was that without a pact or something arranged we'd end up coming to blows anyway. There is such hostility and a lack of trust between our alliances, and we have allies on other sides... Also taunting our President in a public chat about how much you beat us last set (somehow forgetting that MD were involved as well) wasn't particular the most constructive move, as were the multiple topfeeds per day.

And yes, Of course we had planned to war this set... we are a pure war alliance, who sees no interest netgaining in a server full of landtraders, internal farmers, FA chainers etc. We had many reasons to hit SoL/LCN without this, but we hadn't planned on warring for a few weeks. We only went red as a result of SoL's turn save and buying up. We expected to be the target of SoL/LCN aggression on Thursday; but it turned out differently.

Makinso Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 11:32:47

It turned out differently so you decide to hit? LOL.
The buy of military and SDI was purely on Aponics direct threat to hit us right after the holidays (ánd funny fact you did hit RIGHT after the holidays).

Makinso Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 11:38:29

Not to mention your landgrowth stop to stock period right before the holidays showing you most likely prepped to strike right after the holidays.

mdevol Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 11:40:21

Originally posted by Flamey:
Once Rival called us in, we were always going to defend them; we stand by our true allies. Rival did not abandon us last set; they were a victim of circumstances and had our blessings to withdraw, rebuild and consolidate. I am a bit surprised to why they chose to net this set; they seem to hold a lot more trust in SoL/LCN than I do. It allowed LCN to blindside them while they were in total netting mode and when most of their member base were packing to go on holiday for the New Year. Given the code change, once Rival was flattened, there was no way back; even if Rival rallied their stock and killed back it would have had little effect

It left SoF in a tough position. We also knew that both SoL/MD could defend LCN, but if worse comes to worse; we'll rather die as good allies. In the end we decided to hit SoL too, because they were on full turn save, warprepped and had made it clear that they'd defend LCN. Regarding the numbers, just like the LCN vs Rival war this war is numerically even. Yet, just like that war, this one also isn't 'even' in practice. Despite SoL and certain leaders acting like they were god of war last reset when grinding us down with MD, a continuation of this war without interference would highlight the true power gap between our alliances and war teams. I'm sure rather than experience that SoL will call for allied support instead of following the propoganda they've been spouting out here for the last few years. And although you all exagerate about SoF always fighting uneven wars; it is true that we've fought many to preserve a strong political position in the server. Why did we do that? Well isn't it clear, once the shoe is on the other foot, those 'oppressed, honourable, even war alliances' turn out to be even worse.

And netgaining my ass. You were wargaining from the offset, we saw it in the ops when taking retals. Even if you claim you weren't planning to war; you were wargaining at the very least. And if you were netting, you went about in a funny way... When approached for a uNap or friendly war, you rebuffed us in an arragant fashion; arguing that we didn't give you the same preference in prior sets, but at the same time forgetting that you had backstabbed us for the third time in three years. Aponics point was that without a pact or something arranged we'd end up coming to blows anyway. There is such hostility and a lack of trust between our alliances, and we have allies on other sides... Also taunting our President in a public chat about how much you beat us last set (somehow forgetting that MD were involved as well) wasn't particular the most constructive move, as were the multiple topfeeds per day.

And yes, Of course we had planned to war this set... we are a pure war alliance, who sees no interest netgaining in a server full of landtraders, internal farmers, FA chainers etc. We had many reasons to hit SoL/LCN without this, but we hadn't planned on warring for a few weeks. We only went red as a result of SoL's turn save and buying up. We expected to be the target of SoL/LCN aggression on Thursday; but it turned out differently.

So, you allowed RIVAL to rebuild and consolidate by gang-banging LCN? and when LCN came back for revenge, in a somewhat even 1v1 war, you wont stand for it? Sound logic.

What you should have said is "Except for the triple tap, that we made out on HUGE, SoL did a good job of not giving us a reason to hit them, despite our efforts to bait them, so we had to use RIVAL as a backdoor into a war."

it would have been much shorter and to the point. RIVAL (who claims they didn't want this war) were offered a CF within hours of the war starting and dclined it. Why? Could it have been because SoF saw their opening potentially closing?

As for the topfeeds, that is laughable, the first land exchange between SoF and SoL was a blatant topfeed from SoF on SoL. All the hits are recorded, there is no need to lie about it. For the most part, the land trading was pretty even and fair, minimal topfeeds, and certainly not "multiple topfeeds per day" as you claim. Furthermore, if either side was winning retals, it was you guys.

SoL WAS in fact, netgaining, with minimal war techs until it was very evident SoF was going to hit somebody (likely us) as the threats from earlier in the reset were becoming a real possibility. Up until Aponic left we were still telling him that we were not interested in war and that we were netgaining, did we not? As SoF continued to grab it was in our best interest to carry SOME military, especially with the landgrabbing picking up coming from SoF. If you go back and re-check your ops, you will also notice that SoL has very little or no offense, what we did have was almost 100% defensive units to prevent the landgrabs that we were promised would come.

I really hope your clan doesn't believe this stuff you post. This is why I feel bad for Aponic, at least he would stand here and be honest about things. If you are a war clan and you have no other reason to war, just say you are being fluffs and are going to war. We all know that is the case this reset. Aponic said that, in pretty plain text. He is a stand up guy and you guys just keep making his job harder. Posts like this, and the mentality that it is derived from, is precisely why SoF is where SoF is at today.

You were told repeatedly by us and by every alliance on the server that SoL was not going to initiate any aggression to you. The conversations between SoF and SoL went about like this.

SoF- do you want a pact or an arranged war?

SoL- we are not interested in War or pacting this reset, we are keeping our options open in the even our ally gets hit and we are not pacting out to isolate them. You of all clans should understand this

SoF- well we need to war

SoL- and...? we are not interested, we offered you even wars the last 3 sets and you spit in our faces and ended up either ganging up on us, or isolated our allies and hit them, we are done with it.

SoF - but we need war, our clan will fall apart without war, especially after last set

SoL - and...? we are not interested. we are not going to war unless we are hit or our allies are hit. We are netting.

SoF - well we cant just wipe out a small clan, so it leaves either you or md.

SoL - We are not interested. especially with it being a holiday reset.

SoF - we will just have to landgrab and bully you into a war then if nobody is gonna take us on.

SoL - threatening a war isnt going to get you a war, we are not interested. We are netting. Ask around, everybody we have talked to knows our plans, we are netting and have no intention to war.

SoF - .....

That is pretty much how it went. Now you are trying to put the onus on SoL for instigating this war? What a joke.

Aponic, I am sorry you have to deal with this.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Makinso Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:05:36

Well yeah that is something I completely forgot to mention....

Aponic I lub you mate, your an honest decent guy and I've never had any ill will with you in any of our dealings this set. It's to bad you were sent to take the brunt of this all.

Edited By: Makinso on Dec 30th 2013, 12:07:47
See Original Post

PaoLo Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:19:02

Good luck warring..

mdevol Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:32:14

Thank you PaoLo

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2013, 13:55:43

DAI DAI DAI! SoF!

Explains why I saw Serpentor in TPA uniform though. Guy has some class, and he took it out of SoF so now SOF is classless and crass. LOL

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

trumper Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 15:02:15

welcome.

Nekked Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 15:17:47

FLATTENS DarkAngel's CLOWNCAR TIRES!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 30th 2013, 15:25:30

Aponic is still gone. You continue to talk to noone that isn't around for a bit nor has been around since the beginning of the set. In the meantime you continue to blame your wargaining on a FA that hasn't been around since the first week of the set.........
I highly doubt that is what aponic said mdevol...
Also pulling the heavy landgrab card.....it was just as even from the SOL side too...

mdevol Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 15:40:19

Aponic is still gone. You continue to talk to noone that isn't around for a bit nor has been around since the beginning of the set. In the meantime you continue to blame your wargaining on a FA that hasn't been around since the first week of the set.........
Also pulling the heavy landgrab card.....it was just as even from the SOL side too...

Welcome back to EE, galleri

I know you were gone for a long time. How long have you been retired now? How was it?

Also, yes, aponic did say that. The direct quote was

<aponic> if none of you want to fight
<aponic> ill bully you
<aponic> with land grabs
<aponic> or something
<aponic> because im going to do what i tihnk is best for my alliance

I am under the impression that this is not as much of his feelings as it is the feelings of Sov and Flamey pushing thier agenda and doing whatever they possibly can to retain total political power in the game that they have long ago lost but is just now coming to fruition.

as I have said before, I feel bad for aponic having been thrown into this tire fire known as SoF FR dept. There is a reason it is in that bad of shape and its not makinso, as much as they try to put it on him.

Edited By: mdevol on Dec 30th 2013, 15:55:39

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 30th 2013, 15:48:55

Originally posted by mdevol:

Didn't you retire?

Or are you back now that the RD scandal threads mysteriously all got closed and it isn't front page anymore?

Please leave the FR dealings to those that play the game.

I am the FA.
mdevol I find it very funny that you continually pull the "mod" card and "oh you closed this thread" when you have nothing better to say. I haven't closed any threads, I don't close threads on AT for this reason. You can go confirm with another game mod, martian, or qzjul. I am sorry you have nothing better to say than what you did, because you have NOTHING better to come up with nor can you carry on a serious conversation but continue to respond like a child. A 5 year old could come up with better responses sometimes than you can.
Good job. Maybe YOU, the war dept leader should leave the dealings with THOSE that are in the FA/FA dealings.

ssewellusmc

Dec 30th 2013, 15:56:48

Mdevol is just mad because he has a micropenis and has to sit when he pees!

damondusk Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 16:02:16

Aponic will return simply unable to read or will the posts have magically disappeared by then?

xyle

Dec 30th 2013, 16:03:21

Ask me questions and I'll answer.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

locket Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 16:08:28

SoL, AT ban means BAN. Don't test me.

SoF, ha.

Sov, you spin more than locket.

Are you going to be around this set to claim the second loss in a row to a n00b war leader, or are you gonna throw your other leaders under the bus again by claiming you weren't even active?

Maurixe, how about them buckeyes?

wtf? I dont spin thanks. Stating the truth about RD wasnt spinning. Dont make me cheer for a winner in this war though Mdevol. I always pick the winning side in EE so I am a dangerous cheerleader.

Oh and it is "you spin more than Dagga". Dont try to make Locket happen. Its not going to happen!

Flamey Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 16:12:17

It turned out differently so you decide to hit? LOL.
The buy of military and SDI was purely on Aponics direct threat to hit us right after the holidays (ánd funny fact you did hit RIGHT after the holidays).

Not to mention your landgrowth stop to stock period right before the holidays showing you most likely prepped to strike right after the holidays.

Wait so you apparently panic buyed in the last week, because Aponic who hasn't been playing, while on holiday, for a month, mentioned something about an arranged war after the Holidays (aka: Second week in January) at the end of last set. This is despite having members and MD allies update us all (and failing) while we were swimming along fine on green. But, oh wait, we made the terrible crime of stocking; something alien to most SoL countries I've come accross. We hadn't even got to our conversion stage. Hell the later any potential war the better, our stock gap would have grown ever more.

Btw, I've seen the logs. It was actually me who warned you all about us coming early. That is because I believe you are working on trying to destroy us as a power and I have umpteen reasons to justify this. Hitting early is the best counter to unwinnable conflicts where we are outnumbered designed to weaken us. Yet, others convinced me that hitting early wasn't the right move, so we didn't...

... and you talk so nice about Aponic in public, but in fact in the logs you saw you treated him and SoF like a fluff. He offered you an aranged war after the holidays. You declined on the pretence that we refused to arange wars in the past. As if we were going enter something so cordial after you had spent the last year recovering under our protection and at the same time plotting to weaken us and our allies, directly recruiting from us and waiting for the opportune moment turn on us. He also offered you a uNap and left the table completely open... but your response was no... 'We'll be watching you'... the arragance. 'We'll be netgaining, trust us... are you paranoid?' Yes, we fluffing are after being backstabbed three time in three years. The first time was when SoL 'forgot' to renenw our FDP when they planned to hit us with RD. For years, you denied this was your plan, but it became clear a few sets ago when you dropped RD's FDP and fought them with the excuse that RD bailed on them back then during the anti-SoF coalition (Which was never supposed to have existed). And even more... this recent aggression towards RD was in the same period after the SPERM war where SoF offered SoL a FDP to start on new relations and leave the past behind, but almost immidietly after agreeing to this SoL drops one of our major allies over a reason in the past. (Then they went ahead and secretly signed a FDP with their long-term enemy LCN who FSed us that set and was hostile against us). And then there is the one that takes the cake... The set where LaF crushed SoL so hard, a few hours into their FS Makinso called a meeting and threatened to disband SoL unless we signed a peace. Eventually LaF/SoF signed a year peace deal with SoL/Evo, but at the same time MD/SoL/Evo were in a chat plotting on how to kill LaF and inserted a clause to which would allow them to do so. Sorry that I don't take SoLs words as gospel.

Originally posted by Flamey:

So, you allowed RIVAL to rebuild and consolidate by gang-banging LCN? and when LCN came back for revenge, in a somewhat even 1v1 war, you wont stand for it? Sound logic.

What you should have said is "Except for the triple tap, that we made out on HUGE, SoL did a good job of not giving us a reason to hit them, despite our efforts to bait them, so we had to use RIVAL as a backdoor into a war."

it would have been much shorter and to the point. RIVAL (who claims they didn't want this war) were offered a CF within hours of the war starting and dclined it. Why? Could it have been because SoF saw their opening potentially closing?

As for the topfeeds, that is laughable, the first land exchange between SoF and SoL was a blatant topfeed from SoF on SoL. All the hits are recorded, there is no need to lie about it. For the most part, the land trading was pretty even and fair, minimal topfeeds, and certainly not "multiple topfeeds per day" as you claim. Furthermore, if either side was winning retals, it was you guys.

SoL WAS in fact, netgaining, with minimal war techs until it was very evident SoF was going to hit somebody (likely us) as the threats from earlier in the reset were becoming a real possibility. Up until Aponic left we were still telling him that we were not interested in war and that we were netgaining, did we not? As SoF continued to grab it was in our best interest to carry SOME military, especially with the landgrabbing picking up coming from SoF. If you go back and re-check your ops, you will also notice that SoL has very little or no offense, what we did have was almost 100% defensive units to prevent the landgrabs that we were promised would come.

I really hope your clan doesn't believe this stuff you post. This is why I feel bad for Aponic, at least he would stand here and be honest about things. If you are a war clan and you have no other reason to war, just say you are being fluffs and are going to war. We all know that is the case this reset. Aponic said that, in pretty plain text. He is a stand up guy and you guys just keep making his job harder. Posts like this, and the mentality that it is derived from, is precisely why SoF is where SoF is at today.

You were told repeatedly by us and by every alliance on the server that SoL was not going to initiate any aggression to you. The conversations between SoF and SoL went about like this.

SoF- do you want a pact or an arranged war?

SoL- we are not interested in War or pacting this reset, we are keeping our options open in the even our ally gets hit and we are not pacting out to isolate them. You of all clans should understand this

SoF- well we need to war

SoL- and...? we are not interested, we offered you even wars the last 3 sets and you spit in our faces and ended up either ganging up on us, or isolated our allies and hit them, we are done with it.

SoF - but we need war, our clan will fall apart without war, especially after last set

SoL - and...? we are not interested. we are not going to war unless we are hit or our allies are hit. We are netting.

SoF - well we cant just wipe out a small clan, so it leaves either you or md.

SoL - We are not interested. especially with it being a holiday reset.

SoF - we will just have to landgrab and bully you into a war then if nobody is gonna take us on.

SoL - threatening a war isnt going to get you a war, we are not interested. We are netting. Ask around, everybody we have talked to knows our plans, we are netting and have no intention to war.

SoF - .....

That is pretty much how it went. Now you are trying to put the onus on SoL for instigating this war? What a joke.

Aponic, I am sorry you have to deal with this.

1. I was talking about the incident where Rival CFed with the enemy, while we continued fighting. That was when they were able to rebuild and consilidate. Regarding Rival's FS on LCN, it was one stage of a larger war, one which Evo and PDM joined.

2. I never said there was anything wrong with LCN hitting Rival. Yet, given the circumstances the war was over after the AB FS. Rival had the choice of CFing or calling us in. They called us in and we oblidged.

3. We didn't need this excuse for hitting you and LCN. We have more than enough reasons, not as if we need a reason since you didn't pact us. It would have been more convinient to hit you later, given our potential stock and missiles. Yet, we had to mobilise quickly as we saw failed ops on us, saw you jumping and saving turns and then believed us to be the targets of a SoL/LCN FS. And yes things turned out differently and we had three options, continue running turns on alert, go back to green, or hit. When Rival formally requested our assistant it made the choice easy, then we had to choose LCN or LCN and SoL; we chose the latter.

4. You are almost making it sound like we got Rival FSed on purpose as a pre-text for a war... If anything, it's more plausable that its the opposite; LCNs attack was to bait us in and give SoL/MD the pretext to crush us some more... and to do it before we got too big.

5. I admit that one n00b did do a topfeed on a SoLer. But in response to that there was a volley of SoL grabs far outnumbering grabs the other way. It is almost as if the one grab damaged your pride and you tried to get revenge (This is what some SoLers told us). However, we won out big on the grabs and members were told to stop (Also conveyed to us by SoLers).

6. I never put the onus of the war fully on SoL, I recognise that we had a big part to play in it and we would have still probably warred regardless of this incident; just later. However, no one is under any illusion that SoL is an innocent party, except perhaps their deluded members.

7. So in summary, you effectively told us no war, no pact and you'lll be keeping us on a tight leash and threw in a few insults for good measure. Then the same alliance who has screwed us over multiple times in the past tells us to trust their words. We did what any self respecting person would do, we didn't put up with your voyeurism. When your little brother put his hands on our little sister, we decided to teach him a lesson and give you a good kick in the knee before you had the opportunity to move from voyeurism into something much more perverted. All that remains to see now is whether your bigger brother in the Morally Decayed police force will put trumpted up charges against us.

Ruthie

Dec 30th 2013, 16:19:22

SOF declared war. No surprise there.

Just deal with the consequences of that instead of writing novels on AT :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 30th 2013, 16:26:46

Oh you changed your post mdevol. My retirement was personal leave which is none of your business why I took it. I can post why, but I don't think you deserve to know nor would you like to be made to look ridiculous and the biggest douchebag ever. Continue to bother me about it and I will. Please drop it. It is called RL stuff.