Verified:

tellarion Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 17:47:20

Originally posted by archaic:
Is it just me or does everybody just start speed scrolling as soon as they see Flamey's name at the top of a post? Flamey, did it make you angry when your bible chapter ended up on the floor of the editing room?

Sol netting? Literally, nearly choked on my coffee laughing.

Galleri, you are getting kinda trollish in your golden years.

***waits for MD to come in and curbstomp sof***

Is sof didn't fs, sol would have continued netting this set. It's the freakin holidays, nobody wants to war...

Tokyousr Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 17:57:47

Too much politics. This is getting out of hand.

I think it would have been a fun war with sol lcn vs sof rival.

Zzzzzz....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 1st 2014, 3:18:54

Originally posted by dagga:
Oh dear...

Unchained.

.. and at such an opportune flashpoint in this game.

So many douchebags, so little time!

I was wondering when you would figure it out! :D
HELLO

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 1st 2014, 3:37:24

Is it just me or does everybody just start speed scrolling as soon as they see Flamey's name at the top of a post? Flamey, did it make you angry when your bible chapter ended up on the floor of the editing room?

Archaic-I learned it from it from the best golden year guy!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

braden Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 3:39:43

Originally posted by tellarion:

Is sof didn't fs, sol would have continued netting this set. It's the freakin holidays, nobody wants to war...

this and easter are the only two times i enjoy warring.. :(

Flamey Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 10:52:26

I really never understood your overt hostility towards SoF, and your friendliness towards MD. We had a lot of problems with PDM years ago, most of it about landtrading; which were genuinely grievences of ours. It's still something we disagree with, despite the claims that we were using it to invent wars... and even though the landtrading ideaology won out we still don't practice it ourselves. That's the thing about SoF, we have strong convictions; people may disagree with them, but at least we stck to them....

And even in that case it should be me and Ivan you resent. Once Xyle became a leader he's been working damn hard to help PDM, as far as to recruit for you guys. Yet all love MD, who never defended PDM once against SoF or LaF, but were happy to let you fight alongside them when they needed help.

I'm sure I'm on a different wavelength than most people which play this game. :)

If LCN didn't hit Rival (over the holidays), then SoF wouldn't have FSed over the holidays, so why is the onus on us... Furthermore, how come when we called LaF in last Christmas, our claims that we didn't want a war over Christams met such scepticism. Swings and roundabouts.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 12:56:08

Originally posted by Flamey:
Yet all love MD, who never defended PDM once against SoF or LaF, but were happy to let you fight alongside them when they needed help.

I actually don't know enough of the history to respond to this entirely, but on its face it sounds rather funny... You are saying they should love you more than us because when you attacked them we weren't able/willing to defend them?

I don't know if that is even true, but why would they love the one who attacked them more????

Maybe it is those SoF -> PDM FS's that they resent?

Atryn Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 12:57:36

BTW, the point at which my memory does start with PDM was when they fought alongside us against LaF (and company) in the sets following hanlong and TC's cheating. Back when SoF took LaF's side.

Makinso Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 17:48:48

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by swampy:
Maki really seems to get under your skin.

its because he lies and manipulate things so much, more than any leader I have ever discussed fluff with when leading, that you just cant trust him, yet people follow him blindly. He does it so well he comes across as being honest and clean which is just plain bullfluff.

The amount of times I have pointed out blatant lies to members of sol who i know, they still ignore it and follow him and I cant understand for the life of me why.

Edit: Had to make it more specific

If that were true it would be called top notch leadership qualifications

Edited By: Makinso on Jan 1st 2014, 17:53:19
See Original Post

Souly Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 18:43:52

Well LCN decided to FS a fully netting clan over the Holidays also SOL was in on it... just look at the multitude of grabs SOL did on rival 1-2 days before we got FS'd.

Also LCN fs'd us the 2nd day of X-mas when many ppl were out to party so it was probably planned from the beginning of the set :P

Makinso Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 18:57:48

LMFAO souly.

That grabbing statement is such utter bullcrap. Tons of them were retals.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 19:20:10

spin souly spin
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 19:26:47

Originally posted by Tokyousr:
Too much politics. This is getting out of hand.

I think it would have been a fun war with sol lcn vs sof rival.

Zzzzzz....

no bud, LCN wanted Rival 1 vs 1, if sol and sof wanted to duke it out.. they should have done so..

Souly Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 20:24:13

Originally posted by Makinso:
LMFAO souly.

That grabbing statement is such utter bullcrap. Tons of them were retals.

i wasn't talking about the last hits i did and i do remember you guys crying out to our FA about me and Nek grabbing countries 3 times our size :)

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
spin souly spin

guess that's what you guys say when you have nothing left to say ;)

PS: it seems that Makis response to me is that SOL knew about LCN's FS on us doe to the hits they did... thx for the confirmation. I'm betting you planned it all out right from the start... the situation i mean :)