Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 3:02:57

*Update* These were written Pre-RD deletion. I've decided to post as is.

1. LAF- Best netters, Best fighters, Strongest political posistioning in the game.
2. MD- Beating SOF/Rival, despite taking a FS on SOF"s reunion set. Strong political posistioning..
3. RD- Has made a major leap in the game's politics, their top 15-20 players are almost impossible to kill. They keep growing, adding members, and seem to know what everyone is doing before anyone does it. They add 30 more active members they're the top power in the game. I expect them to overtake LAF within 2 sets.
4. SOF- I expected SOF to move up in a reunion set. BUt they're now then #3 alliance in their 4 alliance, coalition. And losing to MD. Their quality isn't what it once was, as Imag has diluted the ranks. Camelot could not make LAF better netters, how would adding Imag make SOF better fighters? Add Imag leadership as SOF leadership? Yeah:) SOF is dropping for a reason.
Sov is good. But you're also supported by those around you. He's not #1 much less #2 in his group anymore. He's used to being the bully. Will he stick around, if he can't be the bully? Let's find out. Prediction? Sov retires.
5. SOL- Best of the rest, easily.
6. Omega- growing and high quality.
7. Evo- the best of the under 30 member alliances.
8, Rival- 3-5 great players and FDP's with 1,2,4 is why they are eigth.
9, LCN- Rebuilding.
10. TIE- What do they have, they've been quiet for a while.
11. Rage- IN Vacation
12. PDM- May win a war!
13. DK- if they could add 5 members they'd jump a few alliances!
14. Monsters- What the hell happened.
15. DANGER! BOOM! BAM!
16. ICN- They're still here.
!7. HGWT- who are these guys?

Edited By: Servant on Oct 30th 2013, 3:05:09
See Original Post
Z is #1

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 3:05:28

3. RD- Has made a major leap in the game's politics, their top 15-20 players are almost impossible to kill. They keep growing, adding members, and seem to know what everyone is doing before anyone does it. They add 30 more active members they're the top power in the game. I expect them to overtake LAF within 2 se--SPLAT!.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

iScode Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 3:06:34

lol and you claim you are not biased.

I love how you throw around the whole trust thing but then lie and lie and lie and then say 'oh lcn has an at ban, i cant post'.

watch now he wont respond about his lying claims cause of the at ban.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 3:07:56

also fyi, there are only 3 imaggers in all of sof, 1 in the fa dept, 1 lazy warchat leader...

where you get your info from?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 3:15:05

Originally posted by iScode:
1 lazy warchat leader.

Perhaps that is what he means....

Sof didnt used to have lazy leadership
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 3:16:25

Originally posted by mdevol:
1 lazy warchat leader.

#burn

smlandau84 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 3:20:46

As one of the 15-20 countries that is impossible to kill, I'd like to point out that you are incorrect. Pang tsunamied me and my 14-19 friends today. We're all killed, its possible.

iScode Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 3:32:04

Originally posted by mdevol:
1 lazy warchat leader.

LIES!!!

they have m0m0, they are lazy as fluff!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

euglaf Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 3:38:03

your attempts to troll are not appreciated

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 3:38:40

Originally posted by smlandau84:
As all 15-20 countries that is impossible to kill, I'd like to point out that you are incorrect. Pang tsunamied me and my 14-19 multis today. We're all killed, its possible.

Twink Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 3:39:29

As one of the 15-20 countries that is impossible to kill, I'd like to point out that you are incorrect. Pang tsunamied me and my 14-19 friends today. We're all killed, its possible.

This made me LOL!

Nice to see someone from RD having a laugh about the situation!!

Hopeless Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 15:34:30

3. RD- Has made a major leap in the game's politics, their top 15-20 players are almost impossible to kill.

you are incorrect! Nothing is impossible to kill! but top 10 RDers are a real fluff to kill during war! RD talents are scattering, recruit them before they're reunited :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 30th 2013, 18:31:34

lmao .... iMag has polluted the ranks???
Then let's talk about MD...they have 3 ex iMag players..... including in leadership.
Once again Servant running his mouth about fluff he has no clue about.
Good try Servant, Good try. This is officially one of your worst Alliance Rankings ever, due to your intellectual statements and failure to research anything.

Edited By: galleri on Oct 30th 2013, 18:36:03
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2013, 18:34:07

also fyi, there are only 3 imaggers in all of sof, 1 in the fa dept, 1 lazy warchat leader...

where you get your info from?

You are not considered iMag after your jump ship incident. ITM was already in SOF before iMag folded...
:p :p :p :p :p

Edited By: galleri on Oct 30th 2013, 20:15:00. Reason: little penis's added
See Original Post

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 18:45:44

Originally posted by galleri:
lmao .... iMag has polluted the ranks??? So they have me? OK.
Then let's talk about MD...they have 3 ex iMag players..... including in leadership.
Once again Servant running his mouth about fluff he has no clue about.
Good try Servant, Good try. This is officially one of your worst Alliance Rankings ever, due to your intellectual statements and failure to research anything.

iMag in MD? So does MD move down?

Fuji Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 18:59:54

Who is from iMag and is part of MD leadership?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2013, 19:00:59

Suncrusher. You guys also got Nouda and Buch at one time. I am not sure if they are still there. Don't act like you don't remember that and me fluffing back when they went over there.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 19:03:13

Originally posted by Twink:

This made me LOL!

Nice to see someone from RD having a laugh about the situation!!

smlandau84 == Titanium
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Fuji Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 19:07:48

SC is not part of MD leadership. He is assistant to the lamest division in MD (TUS). Those posers just struggle to keep up with the awesome that is The Dark Side. Buch has also not been in MD during my time here.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2013, 19:14:24

lmao.... aDL is still a leader ;) Ok I was wrong about Buch sorry. There was a third... I will remember soon :p

Fuji Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 19:15:26

lol ok

DIStopia

Oct 30th 2013, 19:19:59

yeah after yesterday you should rank pang as #1 has to be a record FS he set

Kalick Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 19:29:10

Originally posted by galleri:
lmao.... aDL is still a leader ;) Ok I was wrong about Buch sorry. There was a third... I will remember soon :p

Blade?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2013, 19:30:20

no....venom?

Suncrusher Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 19:30:55

Damn! If this is the kind of appreciation we get, maybe TUS should form a separate clan. I have it on good authority the Artichokes will join me. Even the ginger!

Originally posted by Fuji:
SC is not part of MD leadership. He is assistant to the lamest division in MD (TUS). Those posers just struggle to keep up with the awesome that is The Dark Side. Buch has also not been in MD during my time here.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 19:44:33

Artichokes and ginger? Just what the hell you guys doing over there?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2013, 19:47:32

Cute Fetishes!!!
Suncrusher, I had your back!

Fuji Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 19:51:04

[13:36] <SuncrusherWork> we were planning a hostile takeover of missy's division (The Dark Side)
[13:37] <SuncrusherWork> we need her in ours
[13:37] <SuncrusherWork> she is a top hitter this set

SC admits the greatness that is our division. I've outed you! And you're the one with the official title of Ginger!

mdevol Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 20:06:08

Jon. They are from Canada...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Atryn Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 14:21:40

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Artichokes and ginger? Just what the hell you guys doing over there?

A little bit of everything.

TUS... TDS... meh. Sex Explosion is the best division just because of the name, not to mention the cute DL.

Alin Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 21:56:47

After current events and war performances - and taking into account Sol smashed Sof two resets in a row wining the even wars until Rd or Laf factor got in, i would rate Sol being above Sof as warskill, wargaining fluffcetera. Sol HPM and overall war effort is way way better than Sofs.

The only reason Sof should be 4 is because they are in a celebration set ( lot of players) and have a way better political situation which usually get them out of the mess they usually create.

aponic Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 22:06:00

umm... if sof were not having a reunion set our performance would be about the same. Many of the returning members have been unable to attend chats and many have not managed to play turns. If you cut those members we would still be larger than sol with better hpm. Don't be stupid Alin.
SOF
Cerevisi

Alin Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 22:19:31

both : last set and this set Sol out-performed you with or without returning members.

Don`t be retard aponic.

calvin74 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:10:19

i think its impossible to deny the power of either artichokes or gingers at this point... and that doesn't even take into account the yoda factor

Atryn Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:30:27

Originally posted by aponic:
umm... if sof were not having a reunion set our performance would be about the same. Many of the returning members have been unable to attend chats and many have not managed to play turns. If you cut those members we would still be larger than sol with better hpm. Don't be stupid Alin.

If it is anything like ours, I completely understand. During our reunion set we had a lot of numbers and ~25% were not very helpful in the war... but fun to chat with when they came around. ;)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:40:02

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by aponic:

If it is anything like ours, I completely understand. During our reunion set we had a lot of numbers and ~25% were not very helpful in the war... but fun to chat with when they came around. ;)

Seems like most reunion sets work that way :/

pele Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:35:47

TIE is the new Monsters
We net in peace:p

Riddler Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 1:17:11

Originally posted by NukEvil:
3. RD- Has made a major leap in the game's politics, their top 15-20 players are almost impossible to kill. They keep growing, adding members, and seem to know what everyone is doing before anyone does it. They add 30 more active members they're the top power in the game. I expect them to overtake LAF within 2 se--SPLAT!.

I wonder why they know who is doing what before they do it lol, hrmmm perhaps having members in other alliances leadership?

iScode Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 4:56:59

Originally posted by Alin:
both : last set and this set Sol out-performed you with or without returning members.

Don`t be retard aponic.

LOL at Sol out performing sof last set, dude can i have some of the drugs you are on???

You got any proof or data to back up this claim by the way, i would love to see your reasoning as to how they outperformed sof...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 7:07:38

1. SOF hasn't lost a war in years.
2. Scode closes the worst war alliance on EE server Imag.
3. Scode becomes Warhead of SOF,
4. SOF loses a war.

Z is #1

bertz Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 7:14:55

Originally posted by Servant:
4. SOF loses a war.

Makes sense

iScode Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 8:15:43

4. SOF loses a war.

1. accurate
2. incorrect, i was not playing in imag when it folded
3. I am not a warhead, i run the occasional war chat.
3. sof has not lost any wars.

Servant proves once again what that he is a liar, and is biased as fluff.

How is running round trying to pull lcn out of the gutter fluffing to any fa who will listen how sof is the devil and they must be destroyed going for you Servant???
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 8:50:57

4. SOF loses a war.

1. accurate

How is running round trying to pull lcn out of the gutter fluffing to any fa who will listen how sof is the devil and they must be destroyed going for you Servant???

I am eagerly awaiting the incoming spin to explain how Sof didn't lose the war this set.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 8:56:04

Originally posted by tellarion:
4. SOF loses a war.

1. accurate

I am eagerly awaiting the incoming spin to explain how Sof didn't lose the war this set.

the integrity of the game collapsed, so they'll be taking a Mulligan for this set.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

iScode Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 9:20:34

Originally posted by tellarion:
4. SOF loses a war.

1. accurate

There is still a month left in the set, if things stay how they are i will be happy to admit we lost, however it is not over yet :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 10:56:20

Sof lost many wars in the last years. However they had powerful allies that bailed them out almost everytime.

Example 1: A couple of resets ago MD -> SOF ( putting out one of the most devastating FS in EE history). 72 hours latter Sof called Laf in , into a 2.5:1 members ratio war in order to claim the victory.

Example 2: Last reset when Sol/Evo/Monsters went after Sof. Rival evened up the war, however they were still loosing and had to call Laf to woop out EVO.

Similar to Mongols.Despite what people might think, they were defeated in battles many times( often, against the odds and numbers) however they were always coming back overwhelming the opponents.

Makinso Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 11:23:12

puttin it differently SOL is heavily outperforming SOF this set.

locket Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 12:03:36

Originally posted by Alin:
Sof lost many wars in the last years. However they had powerful allies that bailed them out almost everytime.

Example 1: A couple of resets ago MD -> SOF ( putting out one of the most devastating FS in EE history). 72 hours latter Sof called Laf in , into a 2.5:1 members ratio war in order to claim the victory.

Example 2: Last reset when Sol/Evo/Monsters went after Sof. Rival evened up the war, however they were still loosing and had to call Laf to woop out EVO.

Similar to Mongols.Despite what people might think, they were defeated in battles many times( often, against the odds and numbers) however they were always coming back overwhelming the opponents.

if their side ends up crushing the other side then how is it a loss?

henrik Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 12:09:12

Oh, we are on a ranking. I thought we weren't noticable enough to be included :D

PaleMoon Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 12:29:50

Originally posted by henrik:
Oh, we are on a ranking. I thought we weren't noticable enough to be included :D

Not only on the ranking, but also pretty high up :D
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia