Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 3:02:57

*Update* These were written Pre-RD deletion. I've decided to past as is.

1. LAF- Best netters, Best fighters, Strongest political posistioning in the game.
2. MD- Beating SOF/Rival, despite taking a FS on SOF"s reunion set. Strong political posistioning..
3. RD- Has made a major leap in the game's politics, their top 15-20 players are almost impossible to kill. They keep growing, adding members, and seem to know what everyone is doing before anyone does it. They add 30 more active members they're the top power in the game. I expect them to overtake LAF within 2 sets.
4. SOF- I expected SOF to move up in a reunion set. BUt they're now then #3 alliance in their 4 alliance, coalition. And losing to MD. Their quality isn't what it once was, as Imag has diluted the ranks. Camelot could not make LAF better netters, how would adding Imag make SOF better fighters? Add Imag leadership as SOF leadership? Yeah:) SOF is dropping for a reason.
Sov is good. But you're also supported by those around you. He's not #1 much less #2 in his group anymore. He's used to being the bully. Will he stick around, if he can't be the bully? Let's find out. Prediction? Sov retires.
5. SOL- Best of the rest, easily.
6. Omega- growing and high quality.
7. Evo- the best of the under 30 member alliances.
8, Rival- 3-5 great players and FDP's with 1,2,4 is why they are eigth.
9, LCN- Rebuilding.
10. TIE- What do they have, they've been quiet for a while.
11. Rage- IN Vacation
12. PDM- May win a war!
13. DK- if they could add 5 members they'd jump a few alliances!
14. Monsters- What the hell happened.
15. DANGER! BOOM! BAM!
16. ICN- They're still here.
!7. HGWT- who are these guys?

Edited By: Servant on Oct 30th 2013, 3:05:09
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Z is #1